Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,332 members, 7,780,868 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:16 AM

Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi (49220 Views)

Wike: Peter Obi Is The Hero Of The Election / More Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Wike, Peter Obi, Makinde And Others / Wike: Peter Odili Was Persecuted For Supporting Amaechi Who Later Betrayed Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by Crixxx: 8:32am On Jun 23, 2022
Watch how urchins wail about this but tinubu has been visiting all person's occupying political positions like a hooker, they praised and worshipped him but since it is not tinubu it is time to wail and cry.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by Urheadmaster(m): 8:33am On Jun 23, 2022
IntelChief:
From Egypt to Wike?
Na wah o undecided

Still better than your current president who flies around the world every week

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by Tobi890: 8:33am On Jun 23, 2022
fidelmarshal199:
Lol, He ended up saying nothing.
The OP not Peter obi
Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by zolajpower: 8:34am On Jun 23, 2022
This is the really saint Obi. I'm obedient

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by omomummy13: 8:34am On Jun 23, 2022
WE ARE HIRING!!!

Job Title: Head, Financial Control

Employment Type: Full-time

Requirements:

A minimum of a 2:2 Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or any other related discipline

• ACCA/ACA is required
• 4 - 5 years’ experience in management and fund accounting.
• He / She should have strong financial and accounting background, including an understanding of financial statement, ratios, and analysis.
• Experience working with regulatory authorities, external auditors, internal controls, and compliance-related issues.
• Ability to prioritize
• A team player and goal oriented individual.
• Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
• Exceptional organization and time-management skills.

Job Description

• Responsible for overseeing all of the company’s financial operations including Finance & Accounting, Tax, Admin etc.
• Preparation of the monthly financial statements, including analysis and reconciliation of all key balance sheet and income statement accounts.
• Preparation of the annual budget, analysis of operating results and a comparison of those results to prior year and budgeted results.
• Cash flow management, including investment of excess cash and repayment of debts.
• Ensure that all internal accounting procedures and policies are sound and in compliance with SEC and IFRS rules and regulations and other regulatory authorities.
• Liaise with the Company’s auditors and ensure annual external audits are done in timely/effective manner.
• Provide timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial reports, and financial trends to executive management team and external sources.
• Must be a SEC sponsored individual

WE ARE HIRING!!!

Job Title: Head, Compliance & Risk Management

[b]Employment Type: Full-time

Requirements:

Minimum of 3 - 5 years cognate experience in similar position

• Strong knowledge of regulatory frameworks across financial services
• In depth knowledge of financial crime and regulatory compliance
• Previous experience in dealing with regulators including the Securities and Exchange Commission and other external stakeholders/law enforcement
• Effective and comfortable in dealing with and liaising with a range of internal stakeholders across the business
• In depth Experience in implementing globally acceptable compliance frameworks
• Strong communication skills

Job Description

• Responsible for providing support to the team in ensuring compliance with the company’s operational guidelines for both internal and external operations.
• Responding to correspondences and inquiries from regulatory authorities, and government agencies, as well as proactively liaising with them to resolve all Compliance-related issues.
• Rendition of periodic returns to SEC and provision of information for half-year returns to client companies.
• Support the implementation, continuous improvement, and monitoring of AML (Anti-Money Laundering) and CFT (Counter-Terrorism Financing) programs across the organizations.
• Identify potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk, as well as drive the development and implementation of corrective action plans for the resolution of problematic issues.
• Exception Management: Provide support to the team by following up with relevant parties in resolving exceptions raised in Regulators’ audits.
• Proactively seek to build mutually beneficial, and trusting relationships with both internal stakeholders (subsidiaries and shared service functions), and external stakeholders (i.e. regulators).
* Must be a SEC sponsored individual

Please send your CV to - info@dfcassetmanagement.com

Thank you
Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by Apili: 8:34am On Jun 23, 2022
Am obidiently waiting for next year
Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by Kenmatt(m): 8:34am On Jun 23, 2022
This was how Peter Obi went round the country visiting before PDP Primary, only for him to back off when the race gets close and tough.
Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by PresidObi: 8:34am On Jun 23, 2022
We love Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by Diplomaticoke(m): 8:35am On Jun 23, 2022
This shows that politicians are only enemies while playing politics. They all have good personal relationship with each other so it's better that their supporters don't make enemies of themselves because of these politicians.

I hope the will of the people is done on 2023 and Peter Obi wins the election.

Meanwhile, you can learn Graphic Design with your Smartphone for just 1000 Naira. Contact me on WhatsApp +2348099856905

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:35am On Jun 23, 2022
fidelmarshal199:
Lol, He ended up saying nothing.

Yes don't let your enemies know your plans

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by Prince111111: 8:35am On Jun 23, 2022
Esama:
Nonsense wike will never object to that interest.
grin grin
Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by JohnieWalker12(m): 8:36am On Jun 23, 2022
Peter Obi is the only hope for the common man in this country. We have to get our PVC and vote him in large numbers come 2023!!!
Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by wolesmile(m): 8:36am On Jun 23, 2022
UgoFly:
What a smart move!
In what sense, if I may ask?
Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by Zelenskyy(m): 8:36am On Jun 23, 2022
Mere looking at the pictures it shows that Wike is not all that Interested in the meeting...

Look at his face very well

The hand shake is just for the camera...

Wike is not his usual vibrant self..
Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by Mysticbabe: 8:37am On Jun 23, 2022
Kunkiddo:

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1539685084558761984?t=QK_evMUClx-wmWosjYmmhA&s=19

Previous thread
https://www.nairaland.com/7191075/wike-closed-door-meeting-peter

Na who ask you peter obi...i thought you said Wike was overbearing and your reason for leaving pdp.

You arr gradually becoming desperate ...you can do anything good bad and evil to achieve your aim.

Anywsys, "issues of national interest with Wike" you are now like terms.

1 Like

Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by FromZeroToHero(m): 8:37am On Jun 23, 2022
The bullion van drug master with leaky anus and his urchin agbero supporters will be shivering now

Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:38am On Jun 23, 2022
He ended up saying nothing.
Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by Seniorwriter(m): 8:39am On Jun 23, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 23, 2022
helinues:
Toh

Let's just say as usual visit as Wike won't commit the political suicide of joining LP
what if he joins LP nko
Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by anonimi: 8:40am On Jun 23, 2022
Imortal001:
Its time to do the unthinkable. Obi is a better candidate than those two renow barawo's! I cant wait for next year!

Why should we forget that pretentious saint Obi is also a barawo?
Why should we forget that fact

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by Picardor2: 8:40am On Jun 23, 2022
Esama:
Nonsense wike will never object to that interest.
for ur mind
Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by Picardor2: 8:40am On Jun 23, 2022
IntelChief:
From Egypt to Wike?
Na wah o undecided
will still vote for him

1 Like

Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by helinues: 8:40am On Jun 23, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
what if he joins LP nko

From frying pan to fire
Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by walozanga(m): 8:41am On Jun 23, 2022
Tellwhat:
[b]So many people wouldn't have bothered voting if the race was between just atiku and tinubu. Unless those that mostly want to receive something for their vote

I mean why on earth should I spend my quality time to stand on the qué just to vote for either of this men. It's between choosing the devil and the deep blue sea and it's hard to even tell which of them is which

Peter obi followers are organic and working class citizens that are fed up of the state of leadership. We're tired of I don't care leaders that can't even address the citizens or represent our best interest even when abroad

The good thing about Peter obi is that if he wins it will be fully obvious that the Nigerian people elected him there..and if he messes up (which I don't see happening) then the citizens will kick him out in the next election

For goodness sake we need to not only uplift ourselves but Africa and the entire black race. We're the number one black country in the world and it's a shame we're failing so much when we should be competing with USA, China etc or atleast close. Peter obi is not a magician but atleast he will usher in a new era..An era were we have thinking leaders. An era were power belongs to the people

It's time that Nigerian leaders realize power belongs the citizens. Any government that underperforms needs to be voted out

We're not puppets. We want better leadership[/b]

U are 100% right

1 Like

Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by anonimi: 8:41am On Jun 23, 2022
JohnieWalker12:
Peter Obi is the only hope for the common man in this country. We have to get our PVC and vote him in large numbers come 2023!!!

Stomach infrastructure hope, you mean? grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by symbianDON(m): 8:42am On Jun 23, 2022
Tellwhat:
[b]So many people wouldn't have bothered voting if the race was between just atiku and tinubu. Unless those that mostly want to receive something for their vote

I mean why on earth should I spend my quality time to stand on the qué just to vote for either of this men. It's between choosing the devil and the deep blue sea and it's hard to even tell which of them is which

Peter obi followers are organic and working class citizens that are fed up of the state of leadership. We're tired of I don't care leaders that can't even address the citizens or represent our best interest even when abroad

The good thing about Peter obi is that if he wins it will be fully obvious that the Nigerian people elected him there..and if he messes up (which I don't see happening) then the citizens will kick him out in the next election

For goodness sake we need to not only uplift ourselves but Africa and the entire black race. We're the number one black country in the world and it's a shame we're failing so much when we should be competing with USA, China etc or atleast close. Peter obi is not a magician but atleast he will usher in a new era..An era were we have thinking leaders. An era were power belongs to the people

It's time that Nigerian leaders realize power belongs the citizens. Any government that underperforms needs to be voted out

We're not puppets. We want better leadership[/b]

this your post has made day!! I can't imagine any reasonable person queuing in the sun all day to vote for either one of the two emi lokans

1 Like

Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by uniquelyspecial(m): 8:43am On Jun 23, 2022
IntelChief:
From Egypt to Wike?
Na wah o undecided
What is wah about it?

The name Peter Obi go just dey pain una sotay una dey find fault for anything e do

1 Like

Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by EBMedia: 8:43am On Jun 23, 2022
Z
Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by Giant777(m): 8:43am On Jun 23, 2022
Permit to share this post
Tellwhat:
So many people wouldn't have bothered voting if the race was between just atiku and tinubu. Unless those that mostly want to receive something for their vote

[/b]For goodness sake we need to not only uplift ourselves but Africa and the entire black race. We're the number one black country in the world and it's a shame we're failing so much when we should be competing with USA, China etc or atleast close. Peter obi is not a magician but atleast he will usher in a new era..An era were we have thinking leaders. An era were power belongs to the people

We're not puppets. We want better leaderships [/b]

1 Like

Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by EMMNIG: 8:44am On Jun 23, 2022
Imortal001:
Its time to do the unthinkable. Obi is a better candidate than those two renow barawo's! I cant wait for next year!

Haka ne Danwa.
pheta Obi Na mu ne.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See Prove That 60 Niger Republic Govt Officials Atended APC Rally In Kano- Photo / A Toddler Welcomes Muhammadu Buhari With His Usual Signs -pics / APC Shifts Governorship Primaries For Lagos, Enugu And Adamawa States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.