Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,941 members, 7,806,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi (49286 Views)

Wike: Peter Obi Is The Hero Of The Election / More Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Wike, Peter Obi, Makinde And Others / Wike: Peter Odili Was Persecuted For Supporting Amaechi Who Later Betrayed Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by Houstency(m): 10:33am On Jun 23, 2022
Mysticbabe:

Na who ask you peter obi...i thought you said Wike was overbearing and your reason for leaving pdp.

You arr gradually becoming desperate ...you can do anything good bad and evil to achieve your aim.

Anywsys, "issues of national interest with Wike" you are now like terms.

Sorry o, when did Obi said so?
Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by Houstency(m): 10:37am On Jun 23, 2022
Ibkhaleel01:
THIS IS SIMPLY THE REASON WHY
HAUSAS, YORUBAS, EDO AND THE
NIGER DELTA MAN WILL N0T TRUST
THE IGBO MAN AT THE CENTER
Any historians know these in Nigeria and anyone can check the facts for himself.

Do you know that when Tafawa Balewa
was Prime Minister of Nigeria;
Chief of Army Staff was from SE
Chief of Naval Staff was from SE
IG of Police was from SE
Chief of Defence Staff was from SE
Internal Affairs Minister SE
External Affairs Minister SE
Education Minister South SE
Many other key ministries to SE
Parliament President SE
Unilag VC from SE
The University of Ibadan VC from SE
North resisted same at ABU!

Still, there was dissatisfaction by SE, because of their ungrateful nature the
officers from the region killed this same
Balewa!!

Out of all the most senior officers in
Nigeria, SE has 37, none was killed. 8
from the north, all of them were killed. 10 from the west, 2 were killed.

Then Ironsi imposed a unitary system of
government on the country so that
everything can belong to a region who
snatched it!

We must know our history so that when
we want to make corrections, we will not
end up concealing the truth.
This has nothing to do with tribalism but
everything to do with the truth....at times
when lies litter the streets.

There is a tendency to think those are
truths and facts.
*What follows are documented facts
that can be cross-checked for
authenticity!"*

*Prof. Ben Nwabueze was the man who
drafted the constitution that took away
powers from regions and handed it to
the central government because his
brother Aguiyi

The lgbo man is known to enjoy blaming
the Hausa fulanis, Yorubas and indeed
every other Nigerian tribe and Lord
Luggard/Britain for their seeming claim
of being in third class citizen status in
Nigeria.
In their perpetual attempts to play the
victim card, they recount the political
events of Nigeria from 1914 to the
present in a half-baked and highly
selective manner which cleverly avoids
the mention of the roles played by their
elite who by all natural laws of
judgement were actually responsible for
the woes that befell not only the lgbo
race but the entire Nigeria nation.
The story told in the post above is one of
such selective and distorted accounts of
history which the average Igbo man is
tand as.

Comedian, is it the best propaganda you can come up with? Your paymasters need to question the stipends they offer you. I'm from the North-Central and I'm glady Obidient 2023, politics of ethnicity and religion is for small minds like you, as for me and other sane Nigerians, competence, integrity, credibility etc are the watchword!

1 Like

Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by VirileNelly2420: 10:39am On Jun 23, 2022
southsouthking:
All hand must be on deck.
A wise man talk less.
grin... I was partly disappointed and pleased at d same time. grin

I rushed d thread make I read stories, but my wise/learned president in d waiting neva disappointed.

Tactful and concised!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by Nakuza(m): 10:46am On Jun 23, 2022
ejimatic:
. OBI OBI OBI! How many times did I call you ? You said 3.You cannot rule Nigeria without the following: 1. A strong party structure 2 Core North acceptability 3 The entire North approval. 4. Giving the trust and assurance to the North about the Igbo presidency 5 The support of the SS and SW. For more information , ask Ekeremadu who understands the Nigerian politics well and Osinbajo who now understands the meaning of structure after his loss n Abuja primary.
Which North accepted? When North Central and some part of North East like Taraba state are locked down for Peter Obi. Keep consoling yourself.

1 Like

Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by Okbaba: 10:58am On Jun 23, 2022
Tellwhat:
So many people wouldn't have bothered voting if the race was between just atiku and tinubu. Unless those that mostly want to receive something for their vote

I mean why on earth should I spend my quality time to stand on the qué just to vote for either of this men. It's between choosing the devil and the deep blue sea and it's hard to even tell which of them is which

Peter obi followers are organic and working class citizens that are fed up of the state of leadership. We're tired of I don't care leaders that can't even address the citizens or represent our best interest even when abroad

The good thing about Peter obi is that if he wins it will be fully obvious that the Nigerian people elected him there..and if he messes up (which I don't see happening) then the citizens will kick him out in the next election

For goodness sake we need to not only uplift ourselves but Africa and the entire black race. We're the number one black country in the world and it's a shame we're failing so much when we should be competing with USA, China etc or atleast close. Peter obi is not a magician but atleast he will usher in a new era..An era were we have thinking leaders. An era were power belongs to the people

It's time that Nigerian leaders realize power belongs the citizens. Any government that underperforms needs to be voted out

We're not puppets. We want better leaderships

God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by Kelvin3476: 11:00am On Jun 23, 2022
fidelmarshal199:
Lol, He ended up saying nothing.
u ended up understanding ntn
Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by mrksquare: 11:02am On Jun 23, 2022
NotKnown:
Wike to deliver Rivers state.

Rivers state will be Obidient too.

He'll get back at PDP for stabbing him.

He will deliver Rivers state because the electorates are zombies or what?
Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by Danniedpastor(m): 11:21am On Jun 23, 2022
fidelmarshal199:

Yes, because he wants you to know nothing.
Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by bluefilm: 11:29am On Jun 23, 2022
Tellwhat:
So many people wouldn't have bothered voting if the race was between just atiku and tinubu. Unless those that mostly want to receive something for their vote

I mean why on earth should I spend my quality time to stand on the qué just to vote for either of this men. It's between choosing the devil and the deep blue sea and it's hard to even tell which of them is which

Peter obi followers are organic and working class citizens that are fed up of the state of leadership. We're tired of I don't care leaders that can't even address the citizens or represent our best interest even when abroad

The good thing about Peter obi is that if he wins it will be fully obvious that the Nigerian people elected him there..and if he messes up (which I don't see happening) then the citizens will kick him out in the next election

For goodness sake we need to not only uplift ourselves but Africa and the entire black race. We're the number one black country in the world and it's a shame we're failing so much when we should be competing with USA, China etc or atleast close. Peter obi is not a magician but atleast he will usher in a new era..An era were we have thinking leaders. An era were power belongs to the people

It's time that Nigerian leaders realize power belongs the citizens. Any government that underperforms needs to be voted out

You are so correct.

Peter Obi's emergence in the presidential equation spurred so many people, most especially the youths, into taking the righful actions towards securing thier own future.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by Chuksmill(m): 11:37am On Jun 23, 2022
And that's not of national interest?
ShaqFu:
Lol. Issues of national interest my ass. He should have just said he went to politik, plain and simple.
Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by irichy100(m): 11:38am On Jun 23, 2022
[quote author=Tellwhat post=114072578]So many people wouldn't have bothered voting if the race was between just atiku and tinubu. Unless those that mostly want to receive something for their vote

Well said!

1 Like

Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by mrkings84(m): 11:39am On Jun 23, 2022
Tellwhat:

Thanks man for this long elaboration.
My only prayer is God Almighty should punish any one that is going through severe hardship as a result of this bad government but yet still support APC probably base on religious or tribal affiliations.

1 Like

Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by Copperfield(m): 11:39am On Jun 23, 2022
Something greater is coming up...

1 Like

Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by ShaqFu: 11:55am On Jun 23, 2022
Chuksmill:
And that's not of national interest?
Nope. It's for his personal interest.
odomanis:

And what is politick all about if not for national interest ? Please stop the hate. Go ahead and promote your candidate and leave ours alone !
I'll promote my candidate at the Polling unit, not on social media.

Isn't it funny you lot translate everything to hate when someone doesn't agree with whatever you're spinning?
Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:01pm On Jun 23, 2022
Esama:
Nonsense wike will never object to that interest.

I’m confused, what are you trying to say?
Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by ShaqFu: 12:01pm On Jun 23, 2022
HIPROFILE:

Just like every other candidate and various parties their activities is geared towards national interest…its as simple as that.

I guess you are a youth and not as old as Tinubu and Atiku Enough is enough for those old rouges politicians that has kept this country unable to breath

Fck Religion
Fck ethnicity
fck what ever form of agitation or secession

Let us all face the truth and reality let us for once do it right and hopefully we get it right this time.

Aren't we tired if circulating great grand fathers as our leaders? cant we look ion the direction of France?

The unity we seek solely depends on how we carry others along and not segregate and expect unity.

Peter Obi is the youngest of the 3 major candidates of Labour Party, PDP, and APC

Lets try someone else this time.
How old was GEJ when he was president of Nigeria? And how did he fare?

Must we be like France? Why can't we be Africans and elect a leader irrespective of his or her age, religion, and tribe?

I bet from what you typed you believe age is a prerequisite for success, right? Tell me what has age got to do with going what is right, good and just?

Please open your eyes and don't let petty sentiment blind you.
Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by Classic40: 12:02pm On Jun 23, 2022
Obedient movement only exist on social media
Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:02pm On Jun 23, 2022
fidelmarshal199:

He got turned down, otherwise na epistle we for read
Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by alshalz(m): 12:03pm On Jun 23, 2022
ShaqFu:
Lol. Issues of national interest my ass. He should have just said he went to politik, plain and simple.
Anything to rescue Nigeria/Nigerians from the hands the old thieves is a national issue and every sane Nigerian should support such move Obidiently
Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:04pm On Jun 23, 2022
Y’all should rename the thread OBI campaign thread
Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by ShaqFu: 12:04pm On Jun 23, 2022
alshalz:
Anything to rescue Nigeria/Nigerians from the hands the old thieves is a national issue and every sane Nigerian should support such move Obidiently
every sane Nigerian, right? Well thank goodness many Nigerians aren't sane, seeing as they find it very hard to obey simple traffic law.
Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by Realist12: 12:08pm On Jun 23, 2022
searchlight:
The most important thing is that you will keep on talking about Obi. That's our joy whether you say good or bad about him doesn't change the fact that he's the most credible among the contestants
your standards are low , you hail a governor paying salaries, saving money as a big deal we are campaigning for a visionary , Tinubu a governor that increased the states IGR , started eko Atlantic and lekki free trade zone. We don't celebrate mediocrity. Hunger, insecurity is forcing Anambrians to migrate to the southwest most preferred location is Lagos.
Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by cheerishMe: 12:08pm On Jun 23, 2022
fidelmarshal199:
action speaks louder than words little brother
Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by Gohs: 12:33pm On Jun 23, 2022
The major action is at the polling unit next year.

Let's all unite and bring Obi to power.
Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by Zeezenho: 12:44pm On Jun 23, 2022
wolesmile:

In what sense, if I may ask?
In every sence
Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by Myself2(m): 12:44pm On Jun 23, 2022
fidelmarshal199:

Let your words be few..

#WISDOM
Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by Basher8583: 12:46pm On Jun 23, 2022
Tellwhat:

All these long gist. Just say Peter Obi's followers are Igbos simple. 5% can amount to anything and I can bet you no votes in the North Insha Allah.

Also forget SW

SS no even like you guys
Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by Basher8583: 12:48pm On Jun 23, 2022
Tellwhat:

All these long gist. Just say Peter Obi's followers are Igbos simple.

5% of Naija cannot amount to anything and I can bet you no votes in the North Insha Allah.

Also forget SW

SS no even like you guys
Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by Zeezenho: 12:48pm On Jun 23, 2022
Zico5:

Those u called renown barawo developed their states at least to a certain level. Tell me one thing Peter Obi did in Anambra. Peter Obi u talked about still has a house in Lagos where jagaban rule supreme. Tell me how many houses Tinubu has in Anambra

Lagos state was our capital.so it's logical he have a home in Lagos .if you say he have house in osun or kwara now I will be worried.
Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by swissgoldenpro2: 12:49pm On Jun 23, 2022
Very interesting
Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by Basher8583: 12:50pm On Jun 23, 2022
FuckDModz:
grin

There will be no oppressed minorities in Peter Obi’s government.

Vote right, vote Peter Obi.

Peter is better!

Really? 99% of POs supporters will insult, bully and intimidate you if you don't align with their ideals

Is that fair?

Jokers
Re: Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi by Zeezenho: 12:56pm On Jun 23, 2022
Ibkhaleel01:
THIS IS SIMPLY THE REASON WHY
HAUSAS, YORUBAS, EDO AND THE
NIGER DELTA MAN WILL N0T TRUST
THE IGBO MAN AT THE CENTER
Any historians know these in Nigeria and anyone can check the facts for himself.

Do you know that when Tafawa Balewa
was Prime Minister of Nigeria;
Chief of Army Staff was from SE
Chief of Naval Staff was from SE
IG of Police was from SE
Chief of Defence Staff was from SE
Internal Affairs Minister SE
External Affairs Minister SE
Education Minister South SE
Many other key ministries to SE
Parliament President SE
Unilag VC from SE
The University of Ibadan VC from SE
North resisted same at ABU!

Still, there was dissatisfaction by SE, because of their ungrateful nature the
officers from the region killed this same
Balewa!!

Out of all the most senior officers in
Nigeria, SE has 37, none was killed. 8
from the north, all of them were killed. 10 from the west, 2 were killed.

Then Ironsi imposed a unitary system of
government on the country so that
everything can belong to a region who
snatched it!

We must know our history so that when
we want to make corrections, we will not
end up concealing the truth.
This has nothing to do with tribalism but
everything to do with the truth....at times
when lies litter the streets.

There is a tendency to think those are
truths and facts.
*What follows are documented facts
that can be cross-checked for
authenticity!"*

*Prof. Ben Nwabueze was the man who
drafted the constitution that took away
powers from regions and handed it to
the central government because his
brother Aguiyi

The lgbo man is known to enjoy blaming
the Hausa fulanis, Yorubas and indeed
every other Nigerian tribe and Lord
Luggard/Britain for their seeming claim
of being in third class citizen status in
Nigeria.
In their perpetual attempts to play the
victim card, they recount the political
events of Nigeria from 1914 to the
present in a half-baked and highly
selective manner which cleverly avoids
the mention of the roles played by their
elite who by all natural laws of
judgement were actually responsible for
the woes that befell not only the lgbo
race but the entire Nigeria nation.
The story told in the post above is one of
such selective and distorted accounts of
history which the average Igbo man is
tand as.

Mumu you think this your cheap tribal jargons will fly in this age.nigerians are wiser now your cheap lies will not fly.we will never reword a known thief drug dealer and greedy sick old man with nigerian leadership.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) / Top 10 Worst Dictators In Africa's History! Photo / DSS Break Into Saraki's Aide's Office With Sledged Hammer,Ransack His Office(pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.