Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,374 members, 7,800,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Obi And Kwankwaso Are Indirectly Helping Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi And Kwankwaso Are Indirectly Helping Tinubu (3011 Views)

Why Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Coalition Collapsed - Okupe, Umeh / Obi And Kwankwaso May Form A Merger Ahead Of The INEC Deadline - LP Spokesperson / 2023: Campaign Poster Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Circulates On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi And Kwankwaso Are Indirectly Helping Tinubu by NaughtyBrainiac: 9:16am On Jun 23, 2022
I have told them this 1 Billion times but they are unintelligent, unwise but only know how to chestbeat.
They are perpetual failure when it comes to political calculations. They will fail woefully again!

I love the Energy and Enthusiasm of Peter Obi supporters. It will ruin PDP and Atiku's chances in the SS and SE.

Asiwaju will eventually be President on a platter.

6 Likes

Re: Obi And Kwankwaso Are Indirectly Helping Tinubu by Indispensable85(m): 9:16am On Jun 23, 2022
sosanova:
grin grin grin
Another confused South west Thief-nubu Amala and ewedu zombie spewing thrash analysis

You guys are incapable of any intellectual discourse, always emotional and senseless.
By the way I'm from South South. Edo State to be precise.

3 Likes

Re: Obi And Kwankwaso Are Indirectly Helping Tinubu by Indispensable85(m): 9:20am On Jun 23, 2022
Crixxx:

Maybe the dullards are making the analysis based on North West and South west have WEST in common grin

The analysis is too complex for your infantile brain to comprehend. It's actually not for your type- the emotional political neophytes.

2 Likes

Re: Obi And Kwankwaso Are Indirectly Helping Tinubu by Indispensable85(m): 9:21am On Jun 23, 2022
Factcheck0001:
obi will win every region 100%

Other candidates won’t even get 1 vote

Hahahahahahahaha..... that's what they want to hear.

2 Likes

Re: Obi And Kwankwaso Are Indirectly Helping Tinubu by Crixxx: 9:21am On Jun 23, 2022
Indispensable85:

The analysis is too complex for your infantile brain to comprehend. It's actually not for your type- the emotional political neophytes.

This 1 I talk pain am because he knows it the truth grin
Re: Obi And Kwankwaso Are Indirectly Helping Tinubu by tbarrister(m): 9:22am On Jun 23, 2022
mesonet:
All these stewpid analysis. North Central is Obi 100%. A large junk of west will vote Obi. There are silent followers in core north.

We have only campaigned do 2 weeks and gathered this momentum. Next few months will give you a better picture.

Obi has free advertisers, volunteers not bought with money. This is priceless. How many politicians - Atiku, Tinubu, or even Kwankwaso will people volunteer for free? We have volunteers even in core North for Obi. How many free volunteers does Kwankwaso have in South and North Central? Zero

Ignorant analysis . who knows obi in north central?? Who cares about him? I'm from there and we will only vote PDP or apc or nnpp. We don't even know laborers

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi And Kwankwaso Are Indirectly Helping Tinubu by Indispensable85(m): 9:25am On Jun 23, 2022
Jashub:
You're talking based on assumptions , especially in places like Benue ,Plateau. People in those regions are tired of being killed and they want something better

Politics is a science bro. My analysis is based on precedence and existing political structures in those areas. Just wait and see. Have you asked yourself why Apc keeps winning Lagos and PDP keeps winning Abia?

2 Likes

Re: Obi And Kwankwaso Are Indirectly Helping Tinubu by Olatunji1929: 9:28am On Jun 23, 2022
Indispensable85:

The president is expected to win his state handsomely for the APC. Don't forget Buhari influence will count in the north west too eventhough it has reduced drastically. And the North West APC governors will work for their parties too. I think the APC will still do well in the region. I do not expect kwankwaso to do too much damage outside Kano. How does he expect to take over from another north westerner? By the way I didn't see much of his influence in the North West for the PDP/Atiku in 2019. Although the PDP rallies were full of red caps but it didn't quite reflect in the votes from the region. He's an influential personality no doubt.
you didn't see kwankwazo influence because buhari was on ballots you will see his influence now that his is on ballots I'm 100% sure kwankwazo will get more vote than obi because the guy is love by northerners

2 Likes

Re: Obi And Kwankwaso Are Indirectly Helping Tinubu by Indispensable85(m): 9:29am On Jun 23, 2022
hopman98:
Nice analysis bro. Another advantage BAT has is he belongs to the ruling party who are hellbent in keeping power unlike PDP who be mumu in 2015. Buhari, the cabals and APC governors will work hard so as to ensure that their political strength, weaknesses and acts are protected by another 8years of APC rule

Absolutely!

1 Like

Re: Obi And Kwankwaso Are Indirectly Helping Tinubu by Indispensable85(m): 9:30am On Jun 23, 2022
FalseProphet1:

Tinubu wasn't supposed to win that primaries, he easily bought the delegates and they voted for him, everyone knows that...

Elections is different, Peter Obi would even get sympathetic votes from northerners than tinubu.

When you listen to El Rufais son and some of Buhari's aids rants on tinubu you'll understand that what IBB did to Abiola that he vowed never to handover to him despite the fact that he's victory was free and fair would be a child's play compared to the betrayal tinubu would face from them.

Aren't you tired of spewing rubbish. Please try to engage the productive part of your brain sometimes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi And Kwankwaso Are Indirectly Helping Tinubu by omenka(m): 9:32am On Jun 23, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Tinubu will get the highest number of votes of all the contestants in the North West. That is sealed already.

By the way ; Please, don't expose our winning strategy. "A divided opposition is no opposition"

Vote TINUBU 2023. Vote APC.
He who has ears, let him hear.

1 Like

Re: Obi And Kwankwaso Are Indirectly Helping Tinubu by FalseProphet1(m): 9:33am On Jun 23, 2022
Indispensable85:

Aren't you tired of spewing rubbish. Please try to engage the productive part of your brain sometimes.
I've bookedmarked this thread.

By December/January when all the cabals you're hoping to rig your Lord tinubu in the north have successfully decamped to other parties I'll quote you to remind you.

In the meantime enjoy your day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi And Kwankwaso Are Indirectly Helping Tinubu by pacesetting: 9:34am On Jun 23, 2022
I don't know about others, but Benue is Obedient.
Indispensable85:

The only place he'll do very well is Abuja.
He can't win any of Kogi,nasarawa,plateau, Niger, Kwara, Benue. Atiku and Tinubu will split the states here. He can only get pockets of votes in the region.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi And Kwankwaso Are Indirectly Helping Tinubu by tamdun: 9:40am On Jun 23, 2022
I've been saying this, pdp is the biggest loser because majority of those supporting kwankwaso and obi now were formerly pdp supporters

4 Likes

Re: Obi And Kwankwaso Are Indirectly Helping Tinubu by Indispensable85(m): 9:40am On Jun 23, 2022
Penguin2:

Let’s not be emotional like you said and be practical.

You admitted Peter Obi frenzy is sweeping across Southeast and Southsouth. That’s about 90% of SE votes for Peter Obi and 70% SS for him. Whatever percentage that is left is for Atiku and Tinubu.

Now, you dubiously refused to recognize the fact that there was a 1 million man match for Peter Obi in Lagos and Ibadan. There may have been other states in Southwest but I’m sure of those two states. The implication is that SW is not completely immune from the Peter Obi frenzy like you wrongly painted.

Again if Tinubu ends up going with a Muslim Muslim ticket, more Christians in the Southwest will vote against him. You know this fact. Except you want to be emotional and sentimental.

At the end, Peter Obi is getting nothing less than 30% from Southwest. This could be more but let me be circumspect.

Now, in the north, Southern Kaduna is more OBIdient than Igbos sef. Same with Plateau, Taraba, Southern Gombe, Southern Bauchi, Benue, etc. Before you argue, remind me which state priest barred faithfuls from entering the church for not having PVCs. Who do you think they want the PVCs for? Atiku and Tinubu?

So in the end, we might see Obi winning Plateau, Taraba, Benue, Southern Kaduna, Southern Gombe, Southern Bauchi, etc. That will be about 60% of North Central votes. You know this, except you wanna be emotional.

Now, if the deal with Kwankwaso materializes or even if it doesn’t and Obi gets another popular northerner as Running Mate, that will give him a little chunk of the votes of the core north too.

Calculate the percentages and that’s victory for Obi.

Now, tell us, aside Southwest, where else is Tinubu sure of votes after Kwankwaso conquered northwest?

Lol..... My guy you went overboard. The percentage you ascribed to Obi in South East and South South are not just possible let's be dispassionate about this. The pdp is still very strong in those regions.

We're talking about votes, you're talking about match. Anybody can do 1million match for anybody but that doesn't translate to votes. Most of these 1million man match are usually not upto 50,000 people. There's a 1million man match being organized for Tinubu later this month in the south east, but it won't translate to votes on the deal day.

By the way I love the fact that you can engage in intellectual debates with points. Others are just emotional and insultive. Lol.....

2 Likes

Re: Obi And Kwankwaso Are Indirectly Helping Tinubu by paramakina202: 9:45am On Jun 23, 2022
Indispensable85:
The PDP lost two very eminent personalities in the persons of Obi and kwankwaso recently,to the labour party and new Nigeria people's party respectively.

The implications of their entry into the race is turning out to be an indirect projection of Tinubu's presidency in the long run unless they merge.

The Peter Obi frenzy will not go beyond the South South and South East. These are the PDP strongholds in the south originally. Obi will end up having a deadly bite on what is supposed to be a bloc vote for the PDP in the SS and SE thereby leaving the PDP with nothing substantial from the South. As it stands today,the only part of the South that will deliver a bloc vote is the South West. They clearly have not bought into the Obi frenzy for obvious reasons.

Kwankwaso like Obi will not go far outside his region of core north. He'll again like Obi have a huge bite off the votes of Atiku in the core north. Although Atiku is expected to win the north east on aggregate, he will surely lose in places like Yobe and Bornu. Apc governors in the north and Buhari will work assiduously to get votes for their party, the kwankwansiya movement will get its own share and Atiku also his own share of the northern votes.The implication is that there'll be no bloc vote for anybody in the core north this time.

The beautiful fertile bride in the presidential race will be the north central region. They've neither bought into the Obi frenzy nor shown much enthusiasm for any particular candidate or party. I think any candidate or party that is able to win big in the north central will have the brightest chance of winning the presidential election. Obviously this region will be split between Tinubu of the APC and Atiku of the PDP.

In summary, the 2023 presidential election is strictly between Tinubu of the APC and Atiku of the PDP. Kwankwaso of NNPP and Obi of LP are mere spoilers who can't go far, beyond their immediate regions and fringes. Their only chance is a merger which is most unlikely because of the overly ambitious personalities involved.

By the way, this write up is not for the emotional political neophytes on nairaland.

But Tinubu can't even help himself carry ordinary flag as a flag bearer.
Re: Obi And Kwankwaso Are Indirectly Helping Tinubu by Indispensable85(m): 9:46am On Jun 23, 2022
Penguin2:

Let’s not be emotional like you said and be practical.

You admitted Peter Obi frenzy is sweeping across Southeast and Southsouth. That’s about 90% of SE votes for Peter Obi and 70% SS for him. Whatever percentage that is left is for Atiku and Tinubu.

Now, you dubiously refused to recognize the fact that there was a 1 million man match for Peter Obi in Lagos and Ibadan. There may have been other states in Southwest but I’m sure of those two states. The implication is that SW is not completely immune from the Peter Obi frenzy like you wrongly painted.

Again if Tinubu ends up going with a Muslim Muslim ticket, more Christians in the Southwest will vote against him. You know this fact. Except you want to be emotional and sentimental.

At the end, Peter Obi is getting nothing less than 30% from Southwest. This could be more but let me be circumspect.

Now, in the north, Southern Kaduna is more OBIdient than Igbos sef. Same with Plateau, Taraba, Southern Gombe, Southern Bauchi, Benue, etc. Before you argue, remind me which state priest barred faithfuls from entering the church for not having PVCs. Who do you think they want the PVCs for? Atiku and Tinubu?

So in the end, we might see Obi winning Plateau, Taraba, Benue, Southern Kaduna, Southern Gombe, Southern Bauchi, etc. That will be about 60% of North Central votes. You know this, except you wanna be emotional.

Now, if the deal with Kwankwaso materializes or even if it doesn’t and Obi gets another popular northerner as Running Mate, that will give him a little chunk of the votes of the core north too.

Calculate the percentages and that’s victory for Obi.

Now, tell us, aside Southwest, where else is Tinubu sure of votes after Kwankwaso conquered northwest?

Don't forget,the north west is entirely Apc dominated with governors,senators,rep members,house of assembly members, LGAs chairmen, councillors, political appointees. They'll all work assiduously for the party at all levels. Buhari will be working for his party too in the zone don't forget. That's the structure we talk about.

There'll be no merger of Obi and kwankwaso. That's obvious, nobody will step down for anybody. I'm not sure Obi can find any northerner half as popular as kwankwaso from the north to deputize him.

2 Likes

Re: Obi And Kwankwaso Are Indirectly Helping Tinubu by Prinxzona10: 9:47am On Jun 23, 2022
mesonet:
All these stewpid analysis. North Central is Obi 100%. A large junk of west will vote Obi. There are silent followers in core north.

We have only campaigned do 2 weeks and gathered this momentum. Next few months will give you a better picture.

Obi has free advertisers, volunteers not bought with money. This is priceless. How many politicians - Atiku, Tinubu, or even Kwankwaso will people volunteer for free? We have volunteers even in core North for Obi. How many free volunteers does Kwankwaso have in South and North Central? Zero
He's a paid Tinubu supporter,they are afraid because they never expected what's happening on Peter Obi as the Presidential candidate, they are analysing everything to suit their sentiments, so you shouldn't ve replied him,so that they will keep on fooling themselves and comforting their souls.
Mark my word,The only region that remain for Peter Obi is the 2 core Northern regions because the South East,the South South,the North Central and the Millions of enlightened South Westerners too..(The APC greatest mistake was to denied Yemi Osibanjo the ticket)
See, Tinubu will not even win South West because people's eyes are opening and many educated Yorubas will be eager to make a statement, forget what all these myopic simpletons are doing here,constituting nuisance in hyping their demi god Tinubu and the system of rigging or thugs will be curtail this time because people are tired and ready to deal with any miscreants , thugs or agberos this time...
If not for financial inducement, tribal or religious sentiment,how would a sane man especially the youths supporting APC,the same party and the same man that brought calamities in the Country,the same man that kept mute when the Fulani herdsmen murdered people in his own region just for his own selfish desire..person that prefer his ambition to a human life...damn..
Apart from that,he's sick,fragile,old,greedy and highly corrupt...
Oppressed defending their oppressors buh someday,their eyes will be opened and it will become a regrettable mark inside their souls.. I rest my case...Gracias!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi And Kwankwaso Are Indirectly Helping Tinubu by Indispensable85(m): 9:48am On Jun 23, 2022
Crixxx:

This 1 I talk pain am because he knows it the truth grin

Take your idiocy off this thread. Like I said before it's not for kiddos. Now bounce!

1 Like

Re: Obi And Kwankwaso Are Indirectly Helping Tinubu by Indispensable85(m): 9:50am On Jun 23, 2022
tbarrister:

Ignorant analysis . who knows obi in north central?? Who cares about him? I'm from there and we will only vote PDP or apc or nnpp. We don't even know laborers

Those guys are just too infantile and unrealistic.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi And Kwankwaso Are Indirectly Helping Tinubu by Crixxx: 9:51am On Jun 23, 2022
Indispensable85:

Take your idiocy off this thread. Like I said before it's not for kiddos. Now bounce!

Its okay to be mad you can also stay mad, you will comeback around when you're done sulking grin
Re: Obi And Kwankwaso Are Indirectly Helping Tinubu by tbarrister(m): 9:52am On Jun 23, 2022
Indispensable85:

Those guys are just too infantile and unrealistic.

Their audacity baffles me o

3 Likes

Re: Obi And Kwankwaso Are Indirectly Helping Tinubu by Indispensable85(m): 9:53am On Jun 23, 2022
Olatunji1929:
you didn't see kwankwazo influence because buhari was on ballots you will see his influence now that his is on ballots I'm 100% sure kwankwazo will get more vote than obi because the guy is love by northerners

Valid point!
Like I said before he's only going to be a spoiler like Obi. Nothing more

2 Likes

Re: Obi And Kwankwaso Are Indirectly Helping Tinubu by Indispensable85(m): 9:56am On Jun 23, 2022
FalseProphet1:

I've bookedmarked this thread.

By December/January when all the cabals you're hoping to rig your Lord tinubu in the north have successfully decamped to other parties I'll quote you to remind you.

In the meantime enjoy your day.

Lol....u suppose dey comedy section

2 Likes

Re: Obi And Kwankwaso Are Indirectly Helping Tinubu by ArewaNorth: 9:56am On Jun 23, 2022
Only fool will fail to understand this. A very interesting effort by the two parties to give us easy ride to Ask Rock grin

3 Likes

Re: Obi And Kwankwaso Are Indirectly Helping Tinubu by Indispensable85(m): 9:57am On Jun 23, 2022
pacesetting:
I don't know about others, but Benue is Obedient.

Lol...... Obi win in Benue State?

2 Likes

Re: Obi And Kwankwaso Are Indirectly Helping Tinubu by Indispensable85(m): 9:57am On Jun 23, 2022
tamdun:
I've been saying this, pdp is the biggest loser because majority of those supporting kwankwaso and obi now were formerly pdp supporters

Absolutely!

1 Like

Re: Obi And Kwankwaso Are Indirectly Helping Tinubu by lereinter(m): 10:02am On Jun 23, 2022
And their supporters too

1 Like

Re: Obi And Kwankwaso Are Indirectly Helping Tinubu by ArewaNorth: 10:02am On Jun 23, 2022
FalseProphet1:

Leave them let them keep dreaming.

What they don't understand is that the core North wouldn't support tinubu, they've already made it clear that they don't like him after his emi lokon outburst.

This decamping is just the beginning, by next January APC would become a regional party.

I'm from core North and APC is the strongest party in the North. Forget about politicians jumping out of APC. This happens in every election season, those who are denied ticket return to NASS due to zoning or Governors contesting for senate in their position always changer party...

4 Likes

Re: Obi And Kwankwaso Are Indirectly Helping Tinubu by Indispensable85(m): 10:02am On Jun 23, 2022
Prinxzona10:

He's a paid Tinubu supporter,they are afraid because they never expected what's happening on Peter Obi as the Presidential candidate, they are analysing everything to suit their sentiments, so you shouldn't ve replied him,so that they will keep on fooling themselves and comforting their souls.
Mark my word,The only region that remain for Peter Obi is the 2 core Northern regions because the South East,the South South,the North Central and the Millions of enlightened South Westerners too..(The APC greatest mistake was to denied Yemi Osibanjo the ticket)
See, Tinubu will not even win South West because people's eyes are opening and many educated Yorubas will be eager to make a statement, forget what all these myopic simpletons are doing here,constituting nuisance in hyping their demi god Tinubu and the system of rigging or thugs will be curtail this time because people are tired and ready to deal with any miscreants , thugs or agberos this time...
If not for financial inducement, tribal or religious sentiment,how would a sane man especially the youths supporting APC,the same party and the same man that brought calamities in the Country,the same man that kept mute when the Fulani herdsmen murdered people in his own region just for his own selfish desire..person that prefer his ambition to a human life...damn..
Apart from that,he's sick,fragile,old,greedy and highly corrupt...
Oppressed defending their oppressors buh someday,their eyes will be opened and it will become a regrettable mark inside their souls.. I rest my case...Gracias!!!!

Okay we don hear sir. Obi will win everywhere in Nigeria 100%. Hope you're okay now? Byeeeeeeeeeeeee....... enjoy your delusion.

2 Likes

Re: Obi And Kwankwaso Are Indirectly Helping Tinubu by Indispensable85(m): 10:04am On Jun 23, 2022
Crixxx:

Its okay to be mad you can also stay mad, you will comeback around when you're done sulking grin

Dunce!

1 Like

Re: Obi And Kwankwaso Are Indirectly Helping Tinubu by tycoolest: 10:05am On Jun 23, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Lol...keep dreaming. By January next year more than 90% of northern governors would decamp to PDP and NNPP. The only zone tinubu has in his bag is the South West. Any votes he's looking for outside the south west would be less than 20%. that's reality.

Northerners would sabotage his presidential ambition.

you obviously dnt understand northwest is sealed for tinubu, apc has at least 14 state in the north if not more than that, he has been holding several meetings with those governors for more than 2yeras now while atiku was busy enjoying life in dubai and you think they will dump someone who has always shown interest in them for someone who dnt care about their interest.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video: The New Naira Notes Loses Colours When Wiped with Wet Clothes. / Peter Obi Sleeping On Duty Trend On Twitter / Abu Abel Cries Out After His Land Is About To Be Grabbed By Seyi Tinubu(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.