Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

How To Purchase The Poco F4 Gt From Aliexpress? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Purchase The Poco F4 Gt From Aliexpress? (1470 Views)

Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Is Being Held By Nigerian Customs / Should I Go For The Poco X3 pro Or Samsung Galaxy S10 + / The Poco F1 Is The Cheapest Smartphone With A Snapdragon 845 Processor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Purchase The Poco F4 Gt From Aliexpress? by Dex101010: 8:41am On Jun 23, 2022
Hey guys,
I've been trying to place an order for the poco f4 gt to nigeria but due to the cbn dollar transaction limitations I'm unable to complete my payment. So I want to know if there is an alternative method to ordering this device from china/aliexpress. Also I've been told about using a dollar debit card but due to the black market rates that almost does the price of the item I'm trying to purchase. Does anyone have a solution to this?
Re: How To Purchase The Poco F4 Gt From Aliexpress? by railone(m): 8:46am On Jun 23, 2022
try out ALAT virtual dollar card, I think they have the lowest exchange rate.

Or find one of these agents that buy from China to get it for you while you pay the person

1 Like

Re: How To Purchase The Poco F4 Gt From Aliexpress? by Birdsaiview73: 9:03am On Jun 23, 2022
Dex101010:
Hey guys,
I've been trying to place an order for the poco f4 gt to nigeria but due to the cbn dollar transaction limitations I'm unable to complete my payment. So I want to know if there is an alternative method to ordering this device from china/aliexpress. Also I've been told about using a dollar debit card but due to the black market rates that almost does the price of the item I'm trying to purchase. Does anyone have a solution to this?
dm for rates, I do crypto, remibi (yuan), ghc exchanges.
Re: How To Purchase The Poco F4 Gt From Aliexpress? by lereinter(m): 11:07am On Jun 23, 2022
Use barter

Or contact China agent
Re: How To Purchase The Poco F4 Gt From Aliexpress? by loverbo1(m): 8:55pm On Jun 23, 2022
railone:
try out ALAT virtual dollar card, I think they have the lowest exchange rate.

Or find one of these agents that buy from China to get it for you while you pay the person
Please how much is their rate
Re: How To Purchase The Poco F4 Gt From Aliexpress? by railone(m): 9:15pm On Jun 23, 2022
loverbo1:

Please how much is their rate

on the app it's showing 488/$

1 Like

Re: How To Purchase The Poco F4 Gt From Aliexpress? by Incredible128: 10:41am On Jun 24, 2022
lereinter:

Use barter

Or contact China agent
how does this china agent thing work?
Re: How To Purchase The Poco F4 Gt From Aliexpress? by lereinter(m): 11:12am On Jun 24, 2022
Incredible128:
how does this china agent thing work?

They pay the Chinese seller for you cos they have RMB

You pay them in naira, at a rate they will charge you

You can also contact speedaf, they are Chinese importers
Re: How To Purchase The Poco F4 Gt From Aliexpress? by Incredible128: 12:10pm On Jun 24, 2022
lereinter:

so one would have to pay them at the rate which RMB exchanges for in Nigeria? Abi dollar equivalent of the price listed on the product?
Re: How To Purchase The Poco F4 Gt From Aliexpress? by Dex101010: 12:31pm On Jun 24, 2022
lereinter:

Hey, do you have any other service that works aside speedaf, because I just contacted them and I was told they don't do international shipping at the moment
Re: How To Purchase The Poco F4 Gt From Aliexpress? by lereinter(m): 6:51pm On Jun 24, 2022
Dex101010:
Hey, do you have any other service that works aside speedaf, because I just contacted them and I was told they don't do international shipping at the moment

Except you want to use agent
Re: How To Purchase The Poco F4 Gt From Aliexpress? by Deicide: 7:04pm On Jun 24, 2022
Look for a seller in AliExpress that would divide the price of the item into $100 or $200 if you using GTBank I don't know if they have reduces it though. Then borrow cards from your friends and use them to pay
Re: How To Purchase The Poco F4 Gt From Aliexpress? by Dex101010: 4:14am On Jun 25, 2022
lereinter:

Except you want to use agent
How can I find an agent?
Re: How To Purchase The Poco F4 Gt From Aliexpress? by Dex101010: 4:15am On Jun 25, 2022
Deicide:
Look for a seller in AliExpress that would divide the price of the item into $100 or $200 if you using GTBank I don't know if they have reduces it though. Then borrow cards from your friends and use them to pay
They're limited to 20usd, doing that for a 550usd purchase might not work
Re: How To Purchase The Poco F4 Gt From Aliexpress? by Deicide: 5:16am On Jun 25, 2022
Dex101010:
They're limited to 20usd, doing that for a 550usd purchase might not work
Jesu, when? grin this is ridiculous
Re: How To Purchase The Poco F4 Gt From Aliexpress? by lereinter(m): 12:42pm On Jun 25, 2022
Dex101010:
How can I find an agent?

Where are you

Message me on afoayo2018@gmail.com
Re: How To Purchase The Poco F4 Gt From Aliexpress? by alphabbey1(m): 7:39pm On Jun 25, 2022
Dex101010:
How can I find an agent?
Am an agent and trust me, the payment through RMB currency is not gonna pay you either.RMB Rate is Higher than buying dollar at black market rate

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help With This Problem / How To Use Samsung Galaxy S4 As TV Remote Control / Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread Part Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.