Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Help! I Am Past 27 Years, And Nothing Seems To Be Working. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help! I Am Past 27 Years, And Nothing Seems To Be Working. (612 Views)

New NEC Multisync Ea273wmi 27 Inch FHD Monitor / A Call For Help: I Need A Laptop / MINT!! MONSTER GAMING RIG PLUS FREE 27" MONITOR AND VENGEANCE GAMING MOUSE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Am Past 27 Years, And Nothing Seems To Be Working. by God5peed(m): 10:11am On Jun 23, 2022
Good day, fellow nairalanders.
I normally don't do this, but I just have to cry this out perhaps I'd get some solutions here.
I am a young man, a little past 27 years, and I am an undergraduate. I have tried all that I possibly can to stay in the line of survival but nothing seems to be working. I have taken several different jobs, but in the end I'm still left hanging. I do not drink. I do not smoke. I do not womanize. I do not gamble. I am a believer. I pray as much as I humanly can. Nothing's changed.
Is there something I'm not doing right?
Re: Help! I Am Past 27 Years, And Nothing Seems To Be Working. by lifestyle1(m): 10:13am On Jun 23, 2022
Change your environment.
Re: Help! I Am Past 27 Years, And Nothing Seems To Be Working. by Imortal001: 10:14am On Jun 23, 2022
lifestyle1:
Change your environment.
Re: Help! I Am Past 27 Years, And Nothing Seems To Be Working. by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 23, 2022
yes there is maybe you havent gotten the right job yet or you havent ......
Re: Help! I Am Past 27 Years, And Nothing Seems To Be Working. by Teaveapoet(f): 10:18am On Jun 23, 2022
There are lots of free training seminars program you can join, meet new friends, associate with new people and you can get a good job.
Check the internet and also check Lagos State programs and free training online.
Re: Help! I Am Past 27 Years, And Nothing Seems To Be Working. by God5peed(m): 10:30am On Jun 23, 2022
Teaveapoet:
There are lots of free training seminars program you can join, meet new friends, associate with new people and you can get a good job.
Check the internet and also check Lagos State programs and free training online.

I am in Ondo State. Akure, precisely.
Re: Help! I Am Past 27 Years, And Nothing Seems To Be Working. by Teaveapoet(f): 10:31am On Jun 23, 2022
God5peed:

Okay. Check Ondo state free training and vacancy. In the meantime, you can learn some skills too.
Re: Help! I Am Past 27 Years, And Nothing Seems To Be Working. by Greatdand007(m): 12:27pm On Jun 23, 2022
God5peed:

Move to Lagos that ondo is a village
Re: Help! I Am Past 27 Years, And Nothing Seems To Be Working. by Sheriman(m): 6:01pm On Jun 23, 2022
Greatdand007:

Move to Lagos that ondo is a village
Shut up who told you Ondo is a village?? And you think Lagos is the only place you can find best brain in Nigeria??
Re: Help! I Am Past 27 Years, And Nothing Seems To Be Working. by Greatdand007(m): 8:46pm On Jun 23, 2022
Sheriman:

Shut up who told you Ondo is a village?? And you think Lagos is the only place you can find best brain in Nigeria??

Lagos is the best state in Nigeria where you get lots of opportunities I don talk my own o
Re: Help! I Am Past 27 Years, And Nothing Seems To Be Working. by savictory2(m): 11:02pm On Jun 24, 2022
God5peed:
Good day, fellow nairalanders.
I normally don't do this, but I just have to cry this out perhaps I'd get some solutions here.
I am a young man, a little past 27 years, and I am an undergraduate. I have tried all that I possibly can to stay in the line of survival but nothing seems to be working. I have taken several different jobs, but in the end I'm still left hanging. I do not drink. I do not smoke. I do not womanize. I do not gamble. I am a believer. I pray as much as I humanly can. Nothing's changed.
Is there something I'm not doing right?

I feel your pain, however, don't do anything bad to yourself there is hope for you. Nothing pass God, that which is impossible for man is with God. Just call this number let me with you: 08057920768.
Re: Help! I Am Past 27 Years, And Nothing Seems To Be Working. by swiz2(m): 5:07pm On Jun 26, 2022
Send me a WhatsApp message: 0.80.34.3300.80, let's hold a clarity session and talk.

(1) (Reply)

Your Guide To Find Reputable Wholesale Iphone Suppliers / Cheap Macbook With Dedicated Graphics / Microsoft Seeks Invalidation Of Web Patents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.