Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,951 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Ronaldo Wants To Pay For Damage Caused By Bodyguard Crashing His Bugatti - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Wants To Pay For Damage Caused By Bodyguard Crashing His Bugatti (46381 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To Leave Al-nassr - Reports / Floyd Mayweather Spends ₦9m On Oil Change Each Time He Services His Bugatti / Cristiano Ronaldo And His Bugatti Chiron Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Wants To Pay For Damage Caused By Bodyguard Crashing His Bugatti by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:30pm On Jun 23, 2022
GOAT Man
Re: Ronaldo Wants To Pay For Damage Caused By Bodyguard Crashing His Bugatti by temitope27(m): 4:30pm On Jun 23, 2022
PedroEastman:

Must you always be stupid
am actually talking to the bodyguard, so don't misquote me
Re: Ronaldo Wants To Pay For Damage Caused By Bodyguard Crashing His Bugatti by CheapHomes1: 4:31pm On Jun 23, 2022
I am not sure what every other person above me is hyping ronaldo for. His car damaged someone's property. It's only fitting that he pays for damages and it saves him any scandal that will be a fallout if he doesn't pay for damages. Also, I am not sure if he is the first and only person to pay for damages.
Re: Ronaldo Wants To Pay For Damage Caused By Bodyguard Crashing His Bugatti by Sartess: 4:32pm On Jun 23, 2022
F
Re: Ronaldo Wants To Pay For Damage Caused By Bodyguard Crashing His Bugatti by otipoju(m): 4:33pm On Jun 23, 2022
Rexymania:
Dude wants to be in the news because he's a cunt. All na publicity stunt. Na minor damage anyway. Small mind guy

Something wey insurance go pay for
Re: Ronaldo Wants To Pay For Damage Caused By Bodyguard Crashing His Bugatti by JAGS001(m): 4:33pm On Jun 23, 2022
PedroEastman:

Must you always be stupid
Lol he has claimed to be st*pid, you don't need to ask him sir grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Wants To Pay For Damage Caused By Bodyguard Crashing His Bugatti by phurlar(m): 4:34pm On Jun 23, 2022
He has no option than to accept the responsibility..However, It will be of great advantage to Ronaldo..
Re: Ronaldo Wants To Pay For Damage Caused By Bodyguard Crashing His Bugatti by Rexymania(m): 4:34pm On Jun 23, 2022
LoL no mind am. Na idiot

otipoju:

Re: Ronaldo Wants To Pay For Damage Caused By Bodyguard Crashing His Bugatti by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 23, 2022
He is very lucky, see the pile of gas cylinders,he can ship the bugatti to me , he sha won't be driving an accidental car.
Re: Ronaldo Wants To Pay For Damage Caused By Bodyguard Crashing His Bugatti by Jalaw: 4:42pm On Jun 23, 2022
Before who for pay?
Re: Ronaldo Wants To Pay For Damage Caused By Bodyguard Crashing His Bugatti by DrayZee: 4:44pm On Jun 23, 2022
otipoju:

Insurance will pay for damages caused to property (not owned by Ronaldo) affected by the crash?
You sure about that? Or you didn’t read the post before commenting.
Re: Ronaldo Wants To Pay For Damage Caused By Bodyguard Crashing His Bugatti by reuben81: 4:56pm On Jun 23, 2022
paulolee:

looolz....see wetin person de imagine? how to gain from accident or misfortune, why Nigerians sabi reason like dis?
na so me n sodiq de waka n one range rover splash us water, sodiq say jus imagine say na davido get dt ride, I for pursue am sleep for road till de drop 2m...na wah oo
my brother our bad government don reset our brain
Re: Ronaldo Wants To Pay For Damage Caused By Bodyguard Crashing His Bugatti by mizz2posh: 4:57pm On Jun 23, 2022
Doesn't he have insurance?
Re: Ronaldo Wants To Pay For Damage Caused By Bodyguard Crashing His Bugatti by drnoel: 5:00pm On Jun 23, 2022
ghettokid1:

https://www.marca.com/en/football/manchester-united/2022/06/23/62b4315a22601d50398b45d3.html#:~:text=Cristiano%20Ronaldo%20wants%20to%20pay%20for%20damage%20caused%20by%20bodyguard%20crashing%20his%20Bugatti

Make in no pay for am na. Court case worth millions
Re: Ronaldo Wants To Pay For Damage Caused By Bodyguard Crashing His Bugatti by DreamLivia(f): 5:03pm On Jun 23, 2022
Hot, steamy, and satisfying…I cant wait for more!
Re: Ronaldo Wants To Pay For Damage Caused By Bodyguard Crashing His Bugatti by dallyemmy: 5:06pm On Jun 23, 2022
See gas cylinders
Re: Ronaldo Wants To Pay For Damage Caused By Bodyguard Crashing His Bugatti by juniorstar(m): 5:06pm On Jun 23, 2022
ghettokid1:

https://www.marca.com/en/football/manchester-united/2022/06/23/62b4315a22601d50398b45d3.html#:~:text=Cristiano%20Ronaldo%20wants%20to%20pay%20for%20damage%20caused%20by%20bodyguard%20crashing%20his%20Bugatti
E suppose thank God say nobody die and the car no burn completely as no be gas cylinders be that 50kg for that matter. Wey plenty for the pics.
Re: Ronaldo Wants To Pay For Damage Caused By Bodyguard Crashing His Bugatti by Judolisco(m): 5:06pm On Jun 23, 2022
Na Either make dis guy rape person or breaking kids phone, or make him bodyguard dey break people house wit motor.... I knw my Goat
Re: Ronaldo Wants To Pay For Damage Caused By Bodyguard Crashing His Bugatti by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 23, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Good guy

He is not doing it out of goodness, just trying to cover his image.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Wants To Pay For Damage Caused By Bodyguard Crashing His Bugatti by Albertone(m): 5:11pm On Jun 23, 2022
paulolee:

looolz....see wetin person de imagine? how to gain from accident or misfortune, why Nigerians sabi reason like dis?
na so me n sodiq de waka n one range rover splash us water, sodiq say jus imagine say na davido get dt ride, I for pursue am sleep for road till de drop 2m...na wah oo
Make buhari convoy jam am for road, them go wipe am koboko for throat join.
Re: Ronaldo Wants To Pay For Damage Caused By Bodyguard Crashing His Bugatti by victorazy(m): 5:41pm On Jun 23, 2022
Why are they telling us, before na Nigerian government for pay? grin
Re: Ronaldo Wants To Pay For Damage Caused By Bodyguard Crashing His Bugatti by Mcany22: 5:44pm On Jun 23, 2022
see below

Re: Ronaldo Wants To Pay For Damage Caused By Bodyguard Crashing His Bugatti by cayorday89(m): 5:45pm On Jun 23, 2022
blazingblender:
Just imagine say the motto jam person the person come survive am
Omorr
Na millionaire things ooh
Cus the billing go excess
E go wotoporious
A subtle reminder as a kid when we will see a fine car and some will wish the car could jam them and they will just go to the hospital and request for enough milk, bournvita, sugar and plenty money.
Re: Ronaldo Wants To Pay For Damage Caused By Bodyguard Crashing His Bugatti by cayorday89(m): 5:48pm On Jun 23, 2022
iykofias:
Messi housemaid should come and jam me Biko, I wan blow
Oga reason am well oooo, make it no be say na obituary poster go trend worldwide, those kind car no dey cause small damage ooooo.
Re: Ronaldo Wants To Pay For Damage Caused By Bodyguard Crashing His Bugatti by Lexusgs430: 5:52pm On Jun 23, 2022
The owner had to visit his destroyer(possibly requested an autograph too)......... cheesy
Re: Ronaldo Wants To Pay For Damage Caused By Bodyguard Crashing His Bugatti by Alaganature09(m): 6:12pm On Jun 23, 2022
What’s good about it, make e no pay nah Shey he Dey expect the bodyguard to pay for the damages he has cause?
Re: Ronaldo Wants To Pay For Damage Caused By Bodyguard Crashing His Bugatti by Ypp1: 6:17pm On Jun 23, 2022
Ok
Re: Ronaldo Wants To Pay For Damage Caused By Bodyguard Crashing His Bugatti by swissgoldenpro2: 7:07pm On Jun 23, 2022
Cristiano My guy
Re: Ronaldo Wants To Pay For Damage Caused By Bodyguard Crashing His Bugatti by otipoju(m): 7:35pm On Jun 23, 2022
DrayZee:

Insurance will pay for damages caused to property (not owned by Ronaldo) affected by the crash?
You sure about that? Or you didn’t read the post before commenting.

There are two major types.

Comprehensive coverage pays for damage to a policy holder's property as well as damage caused by policy holder to other persons property. As well as damage from certain events such as weather and theft.

The second type is liability coverage which covers damage to other people's property alone minus that of the policy holder.

Many car dealers will not let you drive off the dealership without any form of insurance.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Asisat Oshoala's Titles And Awards (Pictures) / Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion / Muhammad Ali Dies At 74

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.