Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,358 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

The Girl I Usually Have Sex With In The Dream Is Pregnant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl I Usually Have Sex With In The Dream Is Pregnant (3211 Views)

Why Do Ugly Girls Usually Have The Best Bodies? / I Usually Cry When I Am Cummming When Its Too Sweet...pls Help!! / Why Do Men Usually Have Erections Just Before Dawn? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Girl I Usually Have Sex With In The Dream Is Pregnant by RealGboy: 12:25pm On Jun 23, 2022
I have been having these crazy dreams lately where I usually have sex in the dreams ....

This dream affected my life so badly that I started going from one church to another trying to find a solution to it...

And another thing that baffles me about this dream is the fact that it is one particular girl I use to have the sex with Everytime I have the dream.....

I don't know this particular girl from anywhere or seen her before other than in my dreams ....

Fortunately for me I ran into a pastor who uses onorthodox methods in solving spiritual problems...

He told me that henceforth whenever I want to sleep I should always go to bed with a condom on .....

It sounded so ridiculous at first but I was ready to do almost anything to put an end to the pandemic,so I did as he instructed.........

To my shock when I slept with the condom on ....I saw myself in the dream wearing condom too which prevented me from having sex with her ....I always try to remove the condom in the dream but I could never until I'll finally wake up......

I was Soo happy and since then I have been going to bed with a condom on...and the Sex dreams stopped.....

But just when I thought I'm free ..I saw the same girl yesternight with a protuded belly and she told me she's now pregnant....

I was shocked in my dreams till I woke up .....

Pls what's going on

4 Likes

Re: The Girl I Usually Have Sex With In The Dream Is Pregnant by Cypress042(m): 12:28pm On Jun 23, 2022
Interesting story next Episode please, no offence grin

3 Likes

Re: The Girl I Usually Have Sex With In The Dream Is Pregnant by GGGPassword: 12:33pm On Jun 23, 2022
RealGboy:
I have been having these crazy dreams lately where I usually have sex in the dreams ....

This dream affected my life so badly that I started going from one church to another trying to find a solution to it...

And another thing that baffles me about this dream is the fact that it is one particular girl I use to have the sex with Everytime I have the dream.....

I don't know this particular girl from anywhere or seen her before other than in my dreams ....

Fortunately for me I ran into a pastor who uses onorthodox methods in solving spiritual problems...

He told me that henceforth whenever I want to sleep I should always go to bed with a condom on .....

It sounded so ridiculous at first but I was ready to do almost anything to put an end to the pandemic,so I did as he instructed.........

To my shock when I slept with the condom on ....I saw myself in the dream wearing condom too which prevented me from having sex with her ....I always try to remove the condom in the dream but I could never until I'll finally wake up......

I was Soo happy and since then I have been going to bed with a condom on...and the Sex dreams stopped.....

But just when I thought I'm free ..I saw the same girl yesternight with a protuded belly and she told me she's now pregnant....

Pls what's going on

This is called E - pregnant.

4 Likes

Re: The Girl I Usually Have Sex With In The Dream Is Pregnant by fourboys: 12:34pm On Jun 23, 2022
Ur "DREAM" has come true sad

5 Likes

Re: The Girl I Usually Have Sex With In The Dream Is Pregnant by newdawnlive: 12:34pm On Jun 23, 2022
well write up
Re: The Girl I Usually Have Sex With In The Dream Is Pregnant by Godada(m): 12:39pm On Jun 23, 2022

Many are mad.

Few are roaming.

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Usually Have Sex With In The Dream Is Pregnant by Rastaramsey(m): 12:54pm On Jun 23, 2022
Which kind lie be this sef
Re: The Girl I Usually Have Sex With In The Dream Is Pregnant by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 23, 2022
Mtchewww undecided
Re: The Girl I Usually Have Sex With In The Dream Is Pregnant by Edyice: 1:02pm On Jun 23, 2022
Why you were obsessed with her in your dream, another dude is drilling her cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Usually Have Sex With In The Dream Is Pregnant by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 23, 2022
I remember having sex in the dream back then and the funny thing is na person wey I lust for in physical na her image go come dey sex me for dream and once I got disturbed by my elder brother who share bed with me that dream is gone but good thing God have a way of protecting his creature.

My point here is leave those saying script well written, they haven't experience such but I pray and fast over it, rebuking such dream from happening to me and it became too strong when I got admitted into the university despite having a galfrnd, I started applying religious method which I didn't disclose it to my galfrnd who was watching me to know if I don ran mad
Re: The Girl I Usually Have Sex With In The Dream Is Pregnant by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 23, 2022
Go back to sleep, register her for antenatal, and let us know when she gives birth so we can all sleep with you and run a DNA on the child.

10 Likes

Re: The Girl I Usually Have Sex With In The Dream Is Pregnant by yyba: 2:16pm On Jun 23, 2022
Where is videos angry
RealGboy:

Pls what's going on
Re: The Girl I Usually Have Sex With In The Dream Is Pregnant by kakaaa77: 2:23pm On Jun 23, 2022
that is serious you have automatically become a spiritual dad sad

2 Likes

Re: The Girl I Usually Have Sex With In The Dream Is Pregnant by Saviourk: 2:27pm On Jun 23, 2022
Waiting for part 2 cheesy
Re: The Girl I Usually Have Sex With In The Dream Is Pregnant by 360degreess(m): 2:52pm On Jun 23, 2022
.. When I read the comments of some people here saying the guy is lying,i just laugh.But I am telling you the plain truth, from the experiences of many people that I know the OP has a spiritual wife (succubus)..And if the OP doubt me,I promise you he will agree with me in the nearest future..Mark and save my comment including this particular date.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Girl I Usually Have Sex With In The Dream Is Pregnant by r4bbit: 3:30pm On Jun 23, 2022
fourboys:
Ur "DREAM" has come true sad
Abi na?
Re: The Girl I Usually Have Sex With In The Dream Is Pregnant by Maxxim: 3:34pm On Jun 23, 2022
Opor cheesy
Re: The Girl I Usually Have Sex With In The Dream Is Pregnant by Vincyman: 3:46pm On Jun 23, 2022
Mean that u will always be a father in ur dreams
Re: The Girl I Usually Have Sex With In The Dream Is Pregnant by JoyousFurnitire(m): 3:49pm On Jun 23, 2022
Omor now that baby is around, tell her you need money, like mad money or make she abort mission. undecided
Re: The Girl I Usually Have Sex With In The Dream Is Pregnant by nokspos: 3:51pm On Jun 23, 2022
grin i'm sorry but its funny .. look for mfm , go for 7 days deliverance, thank me later

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Usually Have Sex With In The Dream Is Pregnant by ImaIma1(f): 3:58pm On Jun 23, 2022
She cheated on you. Go for DNA to confirm it's your child.

3 Likes

Re: The Girl I Usually Have Sex With In The Dream Is Pregnant by Manofsteel2013(m): 4:15pm On Jun 23, 2022
Really cheesy
Re: The Girl I Usually Have Sex With In The Dream Is Pregnant by Olaideolayemi(m): 4:40pm On Jun 23, 2022
Pray very well. Let your spirit ask her.. who's she,and where does he live? it will help you to solve the problem..
Re: The Girl I Usually Have Sex With In The Dream Is Pregnant by LordIsaac(m): 5:01pm On Jun 23, 2022
Congratulations....remaining spiritual baby things... grin
Re: The Girl I Usually Have Sex With In The Dream Is Pregnant by HiideaConsole(m): 5:42pm On Jun 23, 2022
Op, pics or.. you know the drill
Re: The Girl I Usually Have Sex With In The Dream Is Pregnant by JONSYN7154: 5:57pm On Jun 23, 2022
grin
Cypress042:
Interesting story next Episode please, no offence grin
Re: The Girl I Usually Have Sex With In The Dream Is Pregnant by OKOATA(m): 6:13pm On Jun 23, 2022
smiley
Very easy to solve, you can only do this by using the power of your subconscious mind, she will run away like a demon she is.
First things first start what I call Light meditation, you will Visualize yourself engulfed in a feary fire of light, white light and normal fire light. Imagine you being in that bright light for 10-30mins morning, afternoon and night. Do this everyday she will run away like a mad demon. You are having sex with what some people call succubus, it happened to me too and I used the light meditation to send her running, she saw me in the dream and ran away like a crazy dog, she held my hands in my dream, I jerked her off and she ran off.

You should also start what I call prayer, you aren't just praying anyhow, search online and type how to pray against succubus demon. They are powerful prayer points like you demon hence forth you have no access over my private part in IJN.
You demon may you and your demonic baby burn to ashes in the name IJN.
May the fire of the Almighty God destroy every connection I have with you demon IJN.
I can assure you it will leave you in no time. Start with light meditation right from now, search more about it on Google. You will be glad.
Note* I see your moniker is real Gboy, If you are the one bathing soap or using level ditch the level immediately and watch the girl you sleep with, some carry that nonsense around.

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Usually Have Sex With In The Dream Is Pregnant by Akakanfirstclass(m): 6:21pm On Jun 23, 2022
360degreess:
.. When I read the comments of some people here saying the guy is lying,i just laugh.But I am telling you the plain truth, from the experiences of many people that I know the OP has a spiritual wife (succubus)..And if the OP doubt me,I promise you he will agree with me in the nearest future..Mark and save my comment including this particular date.

are you a prophet or it is from experience. .
and who gave them the succubus name
Re: The Girl I Usually Have Sex With In The Dream Is Pregnant by OKOATA(m): 6:23pm On Jun 23, 2022
360degreess:
I used a simple Light meditation to destroy that demon when it disturbed me then, she was even coming to me physical that I will feel her around me, one day I closed my eyes a second the next thing I felt her, opened my eyes and saw sign she sat with me on the bed. I saw the shape of the ass on the bed. I started with Light meditation and a powerful prayer points against succubus. She ran off like a mad dog.
Re: The Girl I Usually Have Sex With In The Dream Is Pregnant by ERCROSS(m): 6:33pm On Jun 23, 2022
I hope your spiritual wife has gotten her PVC too
Re: The Girl I Usually Have Sex With In The Dream Is Pregnant by Daughterboard(m): 6:38pm On Jun 23, 2022
360degreess:

So what's the way forward?
Re: The Girl I Usually Have Sex With In The Dream Is Pregnant by ashawopikin(m): 6:57pm On Jun 23, 2022
yyba:
Where is videos angry
chai this comment off me

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does This Means (pics) / Guys ! We You Marry Her? / What Does She Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.