Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,430 members, 7,800,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

My 6 Powerful Skills To Make You Financially Free From Struggling. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My 6 Powerful Skills To Make You Financially Free From Struggling. (714 Views)

Opportunities That Will Help You Financially / Graphic Designing :A Digital Skill That Can Make You Financially Stable / Diseases That Can Make You Fail Pre-employment Medicals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 6 Powerful Skills To Make You Financially Free From Struggling. by GoldmineLTD(m): 12:48pm On Jun 23, 2022
If you're still struggling to make money, is your fault.

Now read up to discover the value.

The reason why you are still struggling to make money either online or offline is because you're still looking for short ways you can use to make it faster in life. You are not even concerned about steady income, you're not thinking of building yourself with something people out there are looking for, you haven't thought of making yourself a brand or acquiring a high paid skill that will present you in front of big business owners needing your services.

I'm not here to teach you about affiliate marketing or something related, but what I'm about to teach you will enable you discover your journey and start making you money immediately.

Before I proceed, I want you to ask yourself these questions:
1.) "What online skills do I have that can make me standout in the tech environment?"

2.) " How much are these my skills making me weekly or monthly?

Now let me tell you,
Your problem is either you have no skills or you have some skills but you don't know how to use them properly to make you money consistently.

Let me shock you a little,
Do you know that ordinary Facebook marketing skill is rated among the top high tech skills?
Do you equally know that as a Facebook advertiser, you can advertise for people and charge them for it?
You don't need a shop to do that.
You can advertise businesses for international clients from upwork and LinkedIn and charge them as high as $1000 per advert.
Aside that, you can even work for Nigerian brands, advertising and managing their social media handles and getting monthly salary from them just with your phone. (I will show you all that)

Now I told you guys that I will be exposing you to 6 different skills right, I know you are enjoying this already, just keep reading.

Let me finish up with Facebook advert skill.
Alright, running Facebook advert is no longer easy for everybody because Facebook keeps banning and restricting so many business accounts and this is where your skill comes in; You are charging your customers to advertise their business for them because you have your "technical know how"
A.) You know how to set up your account to run ads on Facebook to avoid restrictions.
B.) You know how to set up high converting ad copy that brings in quality traffic to WhatsApp without any stress.
C.) You know how to Target only rich people willing to buy what you are selling.
D.) You know how to design your ads graphics accepted by Facebook.
E.) You know how to Target the best audience for your business.
(ALL THESE I CAN EQUALLY TEACH YOU IF YOU REALLY WANT TO LEARN AND HIT ONLINE MONEY HARD WITH YOUR PREMIUM SKILLS)

NOW, with just Facebook marketing skill, you can earn at least 250k to 500k (weekly or monthly) as a beginner, For real.

Number 2 skill,
I won't be saying much here, but do you know that you can actually become a web developer without learning how to CODE any single script? (Just by drag and drop)

Do you equally know that you can get clients in Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya and even outside Africa like USA, Canada etc, to design and manage websites for?

Aside that, do you know that you can equally teach people about the skill and charge them for it? ( How to design websites without coding)

I have a lot to say but I don't really want this post to get too long.
It's now remaining 4 skills right?
Those remaining four skills are very simple but highly profitable for everybody. With just your smart phone, you are good to go, you don't even need a laptop.

One of the skills out of the remaining 4 can fetch you your first 1 Million Naira within a month as a broke beginner (no child's play)

I will not be discussing these remaining 4 skills here due to the policies of this niche.
I will be discussing them in my whatsap DM with you guys to enable you understand everything practically.

So if you are really really sure that you want to acquire these skills to help you build your future financially, then go to my signature to get my contact, chat me up on whatsap and let's get started.

1 Like

Re: My 6 Powerful Skills To Make You Financially Free From Struggling. by GoldmineLTD(m): 11:05am On Jun 27, 2022
something you must know:

If you still make less than 1m naira monthly then this training is a must for you.
Re: My 6 Powerful Skills To Make You Financially Free From Struggling. by GoldmineLTD(m): 11:52am On Jul 02, 2022
Do you know that aside those six skills I told you, you can still learn these other ones in conjunction and double up your weekly to monthly income?

And the best part of it all is that I can teach you all only when you come to me with all seriousness. Take a look at the image below this post to discover more skills you can learn from me.

I will not just show you, I will equally lead you by the hand and show you how to implement them and make good money from them every week.
GoldmineLTD:

The reason why you are still struggling to make money either online or offline is because you're still looking for short ways you can use to make it faster in life. You are not even concerned about steady income, you're not thinking of building yourself with something people out there are looking for, you haven't thought of making yourself a brand or acquiring a high paid skill that will present you in front of big business owners needing your services.

I'm not here to teach you about affiliate marketing or something related, but what I'm about to teach you will enable you discover your journey and start making you money immediately.

1.) "What online skills do I have that can make me standout in the tech environment?"

Now let me tell you,
Your problem is either you have no skills or you have some skills but you don't know how to use them properly to make you money consistently.

Do you know that ordinary Facebook marketing skill is rated among the top high tech skills?
Do you equally know that as a Facebook advertiser, you can advertise for people and charge them for it?
You can advertise businesses for international clients from upwork and LinkedIn and charge them as high as $1000 per advert.
Aside that, you can even work for Nigerian brands, advertising and managing their social media handles and getting monthly salary from them just with your phone. (I will show you all that)

Now I told you guys that I will be exposing you to 6 different skills right, I know you are enjoying this already, just keep reading.

Alright, running Facebook advert is no longer easy for everybody because Facebook keeps banning and restricting so many business accounts and this is where your skill comes in; You are charging your customers to advertise their business for them because you have your "technical know how"
A.) You know how to set up your account to run ads on Facebook to avoid restrictions.
B.) You know how to set up high converting ad copy that brings in quality traffic to WhatsApp without any stress.
C.) You know how to Target only rich people willing to buy what you are selling.
(ALL THESE I CAN EQUALLY TEACH YOU IF YOU REALLY WANT TO LEARN AND HIT ONLINE MONEY HARD WITH YOUR PREMIUM SKILLS)

NOW, with just Facebook marketing skill, you can earn at least 250k to 500k (weekly or monthly) as a beginner, For real.

Number 2 skill,
I won't be saying much here, but do you know that you can actually become a web developer without learning how to CODE any single script? (Just by drag and drop)

Do you equally know that you can get clients in Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya and even outside Africa like USA, Canada etc, to design and manage websites for?

Aside that, do you know that you can equally teach people about the skill and charge them for it? ( How to design websites without coding)

Those remaining four skills are very simple but highly profitable for everybody. With just your smart phone, you are good to go, you don't even need a laptop.

One of the skills out of the remaining 4 can fetch you your first 1 Million Naira within a month as a broke beginner (no child's play)

I will not be discussing these remaining 4 skills here due to the policies of this niche.
I will be discussing them in my whatsap DM with you guys to enable you understand everything practically.

So if you are really really sure that you want to acquire these skills to help you build your future financially, then go to my signature to get my contact, chat me up on whatsap and let's get started.

Re: My 6 Powerful Skills To Make You Financially Free From Struggling. by GoldmineLTD(m): 6:41pm On Jul 07, 2022
If you wish to survive in this current world of technology, you need to read this to standout.
GoldmineLTD:

Now let me tell you,

Number 2 skill,

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) Job Recruitment (41 Positions) / Vacancy At Slumberger (SLB) Nigeria / Npower News, Npower Starts Processing Of Npower Payment For Npower Batch C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.