Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,122 members, 7,807,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Ayra Starr Fires Back At Troll For Calling Her 'Prostitute’ (Pix) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ayra Starr Fires Back At Troll For Calling Her 'Prostitute’ (Pix) (46375 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday For Calling Her An Idiot / Lizzy Anjorin Exposes Omoba Adeleke For Calling Her A Prostitute - Pictures / Kemi Olunloyo thanks Drake for calling her son to wish him success in his exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayra Starr Fires Back At Troll For Calling Her 'Prostitute’ (Pix) by Maghan37: 2:12pm On Jun 23, 2022
ElvisPresley:
I love that reply...

Some idiots need to stop calling every woman prostitutes......Ayra Starr is a girl with talents and she's still young with a bright future ahead.

A bright Olosho future. She dresses provocatively. How u dress is how you will be addressed. For you to dress like her you must have an high degree of immorality in you.

2 Likes

Re: Ayra Starr Fires Back At Troll For Calling Her 'Prostitute’ (Pix) by kayperry: 2:14pm On Jun 23, 2022
Redpillar:

E-warrior. Na to dey scratch wound online for 11 years. grin grin

so i scratched one undecided i hope 250ml is enough

1 Like

Re: Ayra Starr Fires Back At Troll For Calling Her 'Prostitute’ (Pix) by jaxxy(m): 2:15pm On Jun 23, 2022
Her surname is very familiar. ogun or lagos state indigenes.
Re: Ayra Starr Fires Back At Troll For Calling Her 'Prostitute’ (Pix) by swissgoldenpro2: 2:22pm On Jun 23, 2022
This is funny
Re: Ayra Starr Fires Back At Troll For Calling Her 'Prostitute’ (Pix) by kayperry: 2:23pm On Jun 23, 2022
ElvisPresley:
I love that reply...

Some idiots need to stop calling every woman prostitutes......Ayra Starr is a girl with talents and she's still young with a bright future ahead.

tiwa savage no get talent ..... you shoudnt have missed the clip besides when was the last time men were wrong.
no be here we jejely dey wey pocohantås use her mouth confirm .... undecided redpillar was a witness

2 Likes

Re: Ayra Starr Fires Back At Troll For Calling Her 'Prostitute’ (Pix) by Oduskid111: 2:30pm On Jun 23, 2022
Nairalander dont be suprise when i release ayra starr sex video,just the same way i release tiwa savage sex video

all MAVINS STARS Will pay for all what day done to me
Re: Ayra Starr Fires Back At Troll For Calling Her 'Prostitute’ (Pix) by Johel(m): 2:33pm On Jun 23, 2022
[quote author=CastedAyo post=114081069]

https://twitter.com/ayrastarr/status/1539641294107975687[/quote

He was right sha...that's what many of them are...but because they got money and they famous... people will kiss em asses.
Re: Ayra Starr Fires Back At Troll For Calling Her 'Prostitute’ (Pix) by Redpillar(m): 2:33pm On Jun 23, 2022
kayperry:

tiwa savage no get talent ..... you shoudnt have missed the clip besides when was the last time men were wrong.
no be here we jejely dey wey pocohantås use her mouth confirm .... undecided redpillar was a witness

English has never been your forte. How exactly does that match with the topic at hand? Your intelligent gf is really trying sha. A man with such low mental capacity is definitely a struggle. grin
Re: Ayra Starr Fires Back At Troll For Calling Her 'Prostitute’ (Pix) by Redpillar(m): 2:35pm On Jun 23, 2022
kayperry:

so i scratched one undecided i hope 250ml is enough

In your village you use sanitizers to disinfect wounds? Abeg which school you go? I am genuinely curious. grin
Re: Ayra Starr Fires Back At Troll For Calling Her 'Prostitute’ (Pix) by Basiljoe: 2:45pm On Jun 23, 2022
"Sexuality is a woman’s first, best, agency and even the homeliest women know this – even when they’re just complaining about other women using it." - Book 1, RM
Re: Ayra Starr Fires Back At Troll For Calling Her 'Prostitute’ (Pix) by kayperry: 2:49pm On Jun 23, 2022
Redpillar:

In your village you use sanitizers to disinfect wounds? Abeg which school you go? I am genuinely curious. grin

why should i care about you when i av my finger to worry about undecided ... when its that time of the month the brain sufferth it, pele
Re: Ayra Starr Fires Back At Troll For Calling Her 'Prostitute’ (Pix) by Redpillar(m): 2:50pm On Jun 23, 2022
kayperry:

why should i care about you when i av my finger to worry about undecided ... when its that time of the month the brain sufferth it, pele

It is always that time of the month for you. Never seen your brain active. Some day hopefully… cheesy
Re: Ayra Starr Fires Back At Troll For Calling Her 'Prostitute’ (Pix) by IbileIfe: 2:58pm On Jun 23, 2022
Re: Ayra Starr Fires Back At Troll For Calling Her 'Prostitute’ (Pix) by kayperry: 3:01pm On Jun 23, 2022
Redpillar:

It is always that time of the month for you. Never seen your brain active. Some day hopefully… cheesy

thats because instead of an MRI machine what you have on is diildo machine undecided
Re: Ayra Starr Fires Back At Troll For Calling Her 'Prostitute’ (Pix) by Realaudrey21(f): 3:02pm On Jun 23, 2022
JosephXavier:
The small girl is young, pretty, has a great body and like showing off her beach body

That shouldn't be the reason why she should be called ashewo, abi any of una don pay her for sex before?

So many ladies would want to have that kind of body but couldn't

Exactly my dear
True talk

So much hate for this fyn gal
Re: Ayra Starr Fires Back At Troll For Calling Her 'Prostitute’ (Pix) by Yankee101: 3:06pm On Jun 23, 2022
Why can’t they depend on their talent? Why nudity?

1 Like

Re: Ayra Starr Fires Back At Troll For Calling Her 'Prostitute’ (Pix) by Redpillar(m): 3:06pm On Jun 23, 2022
kayperry:

thats because instead of an MRI machine what you have on is diildo machine undecided

Lol. Wetin concern MRI with figuring out your brain’s output? Who said you don’t have a brain? Trying to sound intelligent is very funny coming from you. grin
Re: Ayra Starr Fires Back At Troll For Calling Her 'Prostitute’ (Pix) by kayperry: 3:21pm On Jun 23, 2022
Redpillar:

Lol. Wetin concern MRI with figuring out your brain’s output? Who said you don’t have a brain? Trying to sound intelligent is very funny coming from you. grin

who needs a brain to screw or what did you think the mission was undecided aunty stop dreaming
Re: Ayra Starr Fires Back At Troll For Calling Her 'Prostitute’ (Pix) by Redpillar(m): 3:24pm On Jun 23, 2022
kayperry:

who needs a brain to screw or what did you think the mission was undecided aunty stop dreaming

English pease… wink
Re: Ayra Starr Fires Back At Troll For Calling Her 'Prostitute’ (Pix) by kayperry: 3:32pm On Jun 23, 2022
Redpillar:

English pease… wink

i don't owe you anything .... dial customer care and press 1 undecided
Re: Ayra Starr Fires Back At Troll For Calling Her 'Prostitute’ (Pix) by Redpillar(m): 3:37pm On Jun 23, 2022
kayperry:

i don't owe you anything .... dial customer care and press 1 undecided

You actually owe me the loyalty and servility you have been giving me over the years. I m sure you haven’t been that consistent with your intelligent gf.

1 Like

Re: Ayra Starr Fires Back At Troll For Calling Her 'Prostitute’ (Pix) by almarthins(m): 3:43pm On Jun 23, 2022
seunny4lif:

Werey grin
Educational purposes blend your mouth grin
grin grin
That one dey do snake in the monkey's shaddow

1 Like

Re: Ayra Starr Fires Back At Troll For Calling Her 'Prostitute’ (Pix) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 23, 2022
By their fruits you shall know them, any difference between ashawo and her>
Re: Ayra Starr Fires Back At Troll For Calling Her 'Prostitute’ (Pix) by Muna400(f): 6:10pm On Jun 23, 2022
She is still Young.. With tym, she will change her style.. In 10 years tym, she won't dress like diz again and if she happens to see her diz her earlier pictures, she will cringe and will wonder y she ever dressed like diz.. Don't call her ashewo
Re: Ayra Starr Fires Back At Troll For Calling Her 'Prostitute’ (Pix) by Ypp1: 6:46pm On Jun 23, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Ayra Starr Fires Back At Troll For Calling Her 'Prostitute’ (Pix) by Albertone(m): 8:50pm On Jun 23, 2022
JosephXavier:
The small girl is young, pretty, has a great body and like showing off her beach body

That shouldn't be the reason why she should be called ashewo, abi any of una don pay her for sex before?

So many ladies would want to have that kind of body but couldn't

Okay so you don't mind your daughter being almost naked if she has a beach body?
Re: Ayra Starr Fires Back At Troll For Calling Her 'Prostitute’ (Pix) by Albertone(m): 8:54pm On Jun 23, 2022
Muna400:
She is still Young.. With tym, she will change her style.. In 10 years tym, she won't dress like diz again and if she happens to see her diz her earlier pictures, she will cringe and will wonder y she ever dressed like diz.. Don't call her ashewo

Seems you don't know our female artistes use their body to sell their music.
Those who can't do that won't be heard.

Tiwa is over 40 and she still does it and doesn't cringe.
Don't allow your daughter do this and say you'll leave her cause she is still young..... unwanted pregnancy and abortion loading.

1 Like

Re: Ayra Starr Fires Back At Troll For Calling Her 'Prostitute’ (Pix) by Olastep1(m): 9:10pm On Jun 23, 2022
Funny
Re: Ayra Starr Fires Back At Troll For Calling Her 'Prostitute’ (Pix) by sexyshola1218: 9:56pm On Jun 23, 2022
Anyway, if you have to save your money to Japa … #Fairsave wallet from fairmoney is right for you!! The wallet is like fertile ground, your money go just dey grow and you can enjoy 10% increase per annum
Re: Ayra Starr Fires Back At Troll For Calling Her 'Prostitute’ (Pix) by Transcriber: 10:26pm On Jun 23, 2022
Oduskid111:
Nairalander dont be suprise when i release ayra starr sex video,just the same way i release tiwa savage sex video

all MAVINS STARS Will pay for all what day done to me
Wetin dem do you bro? shocked cheesy cry cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ayra Starr Fires Back At Troll For Calling Her 'Prostitute’ (Pix) by JosephXavier: 11:23pm On Jun 23, 2022
Albertone:

Okay so you don't mind your daughter being almost naked if she has a beach body?

That's the life age chose to live

She is an adult and she's into showbiz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uti Nwachukwu And Cossy Ojiakor In intimate Pose | Photo / Genevieve Nnaji Vs. Khloe Kardashian: Who Carries Hermes Birkin Bag Better? / Runtown Buys A Lamborghini (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.