Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Could This Be Why Ekweremadu And Wife Wanted To Harvest Organ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Could This Be Why Ekweremadu And Wife Wanted To Harvest Organ? (5507 Views)

We Beat Ekweremadu And He's In Shock - IPOB Man Brags In Front Of German Police / Main Reason Why Ekweremadu Was Attacked? / Photo Of Ike Ekweremadu And Adams Oshiomhole (Throwback?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be Why Ekweremadu And Wife Wanted To Harvest Organ? by gaetano: 1:34pm On Jun 23, 2022
Twitter user claims ekweremadu's child has terminal disease that it could be possible he was trying to traffic the child to harvest the organs and replace it with his child's. He tweets

I know that Ekweremadu's child has been battling a terminal disease for sometime.

Could it be that they needed to replace his organ with this child's own?

Time will tell.
This is a serious crime

https://twitter.com/MalachyOdo1/status/1539944645500801027?t=9DehAPscoV_Sm30VUZ_e6Q&s=19

Modified: arise news just comfitmed it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNiBzXCqQmU

2 Shares

Re: Could This Be Why Ekweremadu And Wife Wanted To Harvest Organ? by Imortal001: 1:35pm On Jun 23, 2022
Ewoh!
If you ask me, na who i go ask...
Re: Could This Be Why Ekweremadu And Wife Wanted To Harvest Organ? by ChiefJusticeFuc: 1:40pm On Jun 23, 2022
Still human sacrifice as the victim must die for his bastard to live.

They should repatriate both him and his wife back to Nigeria to face instant jungle justice because at best he and his wife will get 10ys in a comfy British prison .

5 Likes

Re: Could This Be Why Ekweremadu And Wife Wanted To Harvest Organ? by APCnaPDP: 1:42pm On Jun 23, 2022
Ekweremmadu is finished. He will understand that UK ain’t Nigeria.

I think this is the best explanation. He must be trying to get organ for his relative.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could This Be Why Ekweremadu And Wife Wanted To Harvest Organ? by Karmaisme(m): 1:42pm On Jun 23, 2022
The rich also cry.

3 Likes

Re: Could This Be Why Ekweremadu And Wife Wanted To Harvest Organ? by ChiefJusticeFuc: 1:47pm On Jun 23, 2022
London is the capital of unethical medical surgeries and interventions after IsraHell and China.

It is filled with private clinics and hospitals ran by Jewish hooked nosed doctors who offer baby blood transfusions and harvested stem cells to the very powerful and rich to cure cancer and promote youthfulnes and long life.

Heard of Mariana Abramovich? That Jewess is over 70 and looks like she is in her early to mid 40's.

George Soros ought to be long dead, but that Jewish vampire is still kicking and having girlfriends in his late 90's.

The Jews have been dabbling with youth recreation portions made from child blood.

This is what was behind the myth of Dracula

I can even state here that Buhari who was once lifeless and 2/3 into the grave was cured by same London based Jewish doctors using baby blood transfusions and stem cell therapies. Even Buhari attested to the fact that he was cured using blood transfusions.

Born down London and 50% of the world's problem is solved. Add Jew York and IsraHell and the world will know complete peace.
Re: Could This Be Why Ekweremadu And Wife Wanted To Harvest Organ? by Romanoff(f): 1:47pm On Jun 23, 2022
It's still exploitation.

Exploiting the poor just to save your own child.

Sapa na bastard o.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be Why Ekweremadu And Wife Wanted To Harvest Organ? by Bullpenn11: 1:48pm On Jun 23, 2022
It is sad
Re: Could This Be Why Ekweremadu And Wife Wanted To Harvest Organ? by JaredNormak: 1:50pm On Jun 23, 2022
I don't pity Ekweremadu.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be Why Ekweremadu And Wife Wanted To Harvest Organ? by smileyoo: 1:53pm On Jun 23, 2022
so could this be true ? what a shame.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Why Ekweremadu And Wife Wanted To Harvest Organ? by limeta(f): 1:59pm On Jun 23, 2022
Welcome to the United kingdom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be Why Ekweremadu And Wife Wanted To Harvest Organ? by helinues: 2:01pm On Jun 23, 2022
The offense no be small oo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be Why Ekweremadu And Wife Wanted To Harvest Organ? by YeyeGbami: 2:07pm On Jun 23, 2022
Rubbish.
Re: Could This Be Why Ekweremadu And Wife Wanted To Harvest Organ? by VoteTinubu2023: 2:36pm On Jun 23, 2022
So human organ trafficking is the right thing to do?

Vote TINUBU 2023. Vote APC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be Why Ekweremadu And Wife Wanted To Harvest Organ? by inoki247: 2:40pm On Jun 23, 2022
I know say the organ mata no fit be about selling cos the money wey dem don cash out for Politics alone no be here...

Crime na Crime buh I know alot of parent can go to any length just to keep dere love ones alive dey might av think it tru sef before taking the risk.....

Buh as e b now A Crime is A Crime.....

This life is just full of shiit u complain abt money he gives u nd give u health issues to look after....

Life just like messing people up life can make you happy in the next minute take away the happiness....

7 Likes

Re: Could This Be Why Ekweremadu And Wife Wanted To Harvest Organ? by alsudan: 2:47pm On Jun 23, 2022
Imagine if the surgery was to be carried out in Nigeria, man would have harvested thousands of organs if he wanted to.

Since it was probably gonna happen in the UK, just one organ he tried harvesting and he was caught.

Puts into perspective all that is wrong with Nigeria.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be Why Ekweremadu And Wife Wanted To Harvest Organ? by NoQualmz: 4:12pm On Jun 23, 2022
ChiefJusticeFuc:
Still human sacrifice as the victim must die for his bastard to live.

They should repatriate both him and his wife back to Nigeria to face instant jungle justice because at best he and his wife will get 10ys in a comfy British prison .

Pls shut up

Repatriate wetin to where?

He should dye in jail over there...
Re: Could This Be Why Ekweremadu And Wife Wanted To Harvest Organ? by YourFavorite21(m): 4:42pm On Jun 23, 2022
Serious offense, he should be killed immediately.

Nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be Why Ekweremadu And Wife Wanted To Harvest Organ? by Itzurboi(m): 5:23pm On Jun 23, 2022
alsudan:
Imagine if the surgery was to be carried out in Nigeria, man would have harvested thousands of organs if he wanted to.

Since it was probably gonna happen in the UK, just one organ he tried harvesting and he was caught.

Puts into perspective all that is wrong with Nigeria.
Apt.
Re: Could This Be Why Ekweremadu And Wife Wanted To Harvest Organ? by Orobokibo1: 5:25pm On Jun 23, 2022
Omo... This life Sha... Make I keep quiet

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Why Ekweremadu And Wife Wanted To Harvest Organ? by ExAngel007(f): 5:28pm On Jun 23, 2022
Everyone has now turn to investigative officer
Re: Could This Be Why Ekweremadu And Wife Wanted To Harvest Organ? by dedoz: 5:41pm On Jun 23, 2022
I pity them, they can't wriggle out of this.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Why Ekweremadu And Wife Wanted To Harvest Organ? by Kenneth4u205(m): 5:45pm On Jun 23, 2022
He was likely framed up because he intends contesting for governorship election. Although I hate him for criticizing Peter Obi
Re: Could This Be Why Ekweremadu And Wife Wanted To Harvest Organ? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 23, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
He was likely framed up because he intends contesting for governorship election. Although I hate him for criticizing Peter Obi
Nobody is above criticism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could This Be Why Ekweremadu And Wife Wanted To Harvest Organ? by kponkedenge(m): 5:52pm On Jun 23, 2022
He could have easily gone to look for a donor. What he did is a big crime which he won't get out of very easily.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Why Ekweremadu And Wife Wanted To Harvest Organ? by Ultimas: 6:00pm On Jun 23, 2022
If it is true, it is very unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Why Ekweremadu And Wife Wanted To Harvest Organ? by infofta(m): 6:20pm On Jun 23, 2022
How do they know the organ will match
Re: Could This Be Why Ekweremadu And Wife Wanted To Harvest Organ? by techWriter3: 7:14pm On Jun 23, 2022
It's still extraction
Re: Could This Be Why Ekweremadu And Wife Wanted To Harvest Organ? by pointblank247(m): 7:43pm On Jun 23, 2022
When ekweremadu started to misyern about Peter Obi, I knew that his cup was filled to overflow and that Amadioha was about to deal with him

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Why Ekweremadu And Wife Wanted To Harvest Organ? by ikotunblog: 7:48pm On Jun 23, 2022
Nobody Holy.
Re: Could This Be Why Ekweremadu And Wife Wanted To Harvest Organ? by Taba21: 7:55pm On Jun 23, 2022
gaetano:
Twitter user claims ekweremadu's child has terminal disease that it could be possible he was trying to traffic the child to harvest the organs and replace it with his child's. He tweets

This is a serious crime

https://twitter.com/MalachyOdo1/status/1539944645500801027?t=9DehAPscoV_Sm30VUZ_e6Q&s=19

Modified: arise news just comfitmed it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNiBzXCqQmU

Their evil occult has failed them

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How Rufai Oseni Of Arise TV Destroyed Soludu On Live TV. / Can The Fg Make Anambra The Industrial And Technological Hub Of Nigeria/africa / Chief Justice Of Nigeria Bans Plea Bargain For Corrupt Public Servants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.