Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

How Does Star Clicks Pay Out? Utilize Now! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Does Star Clicks Pay Out? Utilize Now! (1306 Views)

Star-clicks Review 2023 , (real Truth Revealed) | PTC (paid-to-click) / How Can I Utilize My Gtbank US Dollar Domiciliary Account For Savings? / Star-clicks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does Star Clicks Pay Out? Utilize Now! by Harmonydiva: 2:39pm On Jun 23, 2022
If you want to earn money online just by watching some ads, Star Clicks is the right option for you. Although there are many platforms through which you can earn money by watching ads, Star Clicks is the best because it is a reliable source and payments are 100% secure. Most importantly, it is totally free to sign up and the payment rates are higher compared to other pay-per-click websites.
There are two ways to register on the website; one as an advertiser and the other as a publisher. Since we are discussing how to earn money from star clicks, only the publisher method will be described in this article.

>>>Star Clicks Real or Fake, Star Clicks Minimum Payout, Star Clicks Com Login, Star Clicks Apk Download, Star Clicks to Sign Up, Star Click Earn Money, Star Clicks Gold Membership Price, Star Clicks Payment Proof. Click here for more details https://www.harmonydiva.com/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Does Star Clicks Pay Out? Utilize Now! by Tunagee(m): 3:22pm On Jun 30, 2022
Can one withdraw directly to local bank account like GTB or first bank
Re: How Does Star Clicks Pay Out? Utilize Now! by 6inchez(m): 12:49am On Dec 12, 2022
Star-click is a big scam,I paid roughly #10,000 as a publisher and I have been clicking adverts till my account expired as a gold member and I was returned automatically to the silver membership where you get less ads. everyday. I have been patient since their minimum payout is $50. I got $49.99 and I was to click today and withdraw my money but all of a sudden my account does not exist in their system. I actually saved the username and password to my phone,so that at one click am in to do my thing once I input the code which are usually four numbers everytime . I kept trying and trying but couldn't get in. I have been on it for almost a year now. Am to withdraw today 12/12/2022. So please guys stay away from them,the scam is well organized. Big scammers. Don't put your money and time in guys.

1 Like

Re: How Does Star Clicks Pay Out? Utilize Now! by EconomyTrader(m): 8:06am On Jul 27, 2023
Scam, never join!
When I reached $50 to withdraw, submitted all the requested documents, they stopped responding.
BIG SCAMMER! RUN AWAY FROM THE SITE!
Re: How Does Star Clicks Pay Out? Utilize Now! by Elmaaziniy: 6:40am On Nov 19, 2023
Boss, I'm on it now..... Please how do I get all the requested documents
EconomyTrader:
Scam, never join!
When I reached $50 to withdraw, submitted all the requested documents, they stopped responding.
BIG SCAMMER! RUN AWAY FROM THE SITE!

(1) (Reply)

FRC Suspends Atedo Peterside, David-borha, KPMG Partner, From Stanbic IBTC Board / Direct Bank Saver / Is Opay Binary Legit Or Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.