Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,800 members, 7,802,562 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Massive Floods In Guangdong, China ( Pics, Video) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Massive Floods In Guangdong, China ( Pics, Video) (41594 Views)

Avalanche Of Snow Collapses On Woman's Head In China (pics, Video) / Massive Explosion At A Hotel In Zuhai, Guangdong,china (video) / Floods in South Africa: Torrential Rains Cause 30 Deaths And Traffic Chaos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Floods In Guangdong, China ( Pics, Video) by Onyenna(m): 7:47pm On Jun 23, 2022
Daayyuumm
Re: Massive Floods In Guangdong, China ( Pics, Video) by jmoore(m): 7:47pm On Jun 23, 2022
Heaviest rain in 60 years.

Ordinary I hour rainfall in Nigeria, everywhere is flooded.
Re: Massive Floods In Guangdong, China ( Pics, Video) by Rhema04(m): 7:48pm On Jun 23, 2022
Stargangz:
A flooded ravaged China is far better than the useless Zoo called Nigerian under a lifeless leader.

Be positive for once bro... Too many negativities no dey do the country any good
Re: Massive Floods In Guangdong, China ( Pics, Video) by Cutehector(m): 7:49pm On Jun 23, 2022
I thank God for my own predicament seeing this
Re: Massive Floods In Guangdong, China ( Pics, Video) by Phaaarm(m): 7:50pm On Jun 23, 2022
The cars will soon be dried and shipped down to us
Re: Massive Floods In Guangdong, China ( Pics, Video) by Empiree: 7:50pm On Jun 23, 2022
Stargangz:
A flooded ravaged China is far better than the useless Zoo called Nigerian under a lifeless leader.
inferiority complex undecided
Re: Massive Floods In Guangdong, China ( Pics, Video) by fk001(m): 7:50pm On Jun 23, 2022
Righteousness2:
We are witnessing:
Massive Floods,
Massive wars and rumors of wars,
Massive Earthquakes,
Massive signs in the skies
Massive pestilences
Massive Famines
Massive Scarcities
Massive Inflations
Massive Preparations for the Beast System.
All happening ferociously at the same time

Listen folks! We are at the verge of the RAPTURE of the Bride of Christ.
Irrespective of whatever you are Concerned with,
Ensure you are living in the Conciousness of the Coming of JESUS Christ.
Ensure you are living in the a Conciousness of Eternity. Ensure you have a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ.
There is no more time!!

I know you must comment.

Ain't you tired of doing same sh!t everytime

1 Like

Re: Massive Floods In Guangdong, China ( Pics, Video) by Jmichael1(m): 7:52pm On Jun 23, 2022
Righteousness is bk with his end time stories...
Re: Massive Floods In Guangdong, China ( Pics, Video) by kals4luv990(m): 7:52pm On Jun 23, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Natural disasters are meant to happen Sha...

This is the period of the year when weather no dey gree stable....

Some people go soon enter this thread dey talk say this world don end...
RIGHTEOUSNESS don land na
Re: Massive Floods In Guangdong, China ( Pics, Video) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 7:52pm On Jun 23, 2022
Vincyman:
I wanted calling Righteousness2 but he has arrived already undecided

He created the thread with another account now undecided
Re: Massive Floods In Guangdong, China ( Pics, Video) by cococandy(f): 7:52pm On Jun 23, 2022
Oh my gosh shocked
Re: Massive Floods In Guangdong, China ( Pics, Video) by seunny4lif(m): 7:52pm On Jun 23, 2022
cheesy
Crixxx:
Lagos don enter china? grin
All Lagos residents have canoes to their name.
Re: Massive Floods In Guangdong, China ( Pics, Video) by kals4luv990(m): 7:53pm On Jun 23, 2022
Righteousness2:
We are witnessing:
Massive Floods,
Massive wars and rumors of wars,
Massive Earthquakes,
Massive signs in the skies
Massive lawlessness
Massive pestilences
Massive Famines
Massive Scarcities and Shortages
Massive Inflations
Massive Preparations for the Beast System.
All happening ferociously at the same time

Listen folks! We are at the verge of the RAPTURE of the Bride of Christ.
Irrespective of whatever you are Concerned with,
Ensure you are living in the Conciousness of the Coming of JESUS Christ.
Ensure you are living in the a Conciousness of Eternity. Ensure you have a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ.
There is no more time!!
BRO I PRAY I SEE YOU IN HEAVEN ATLAST
Re: Massive Floods In Guangdong, China ( Pics, Video) by kals4luv990(m): 7:54pm On Jun 23, 2022
LordAbove:

Religion tends to make a man incapable of critical thinking.
Religion has devastated Africa Especially Nigeria more than Slavery
Re: Massive Floods In Guangdong, China ( Pics, Video) by Jmichael1(m): 7:55pm On Jun 23, 2022
kals4luv990:
BRO I PRAY I SEE YOU IN HEAVEN ATLAST

notin go pain me reach if tinubu make heaven then righteouness no make am.....

1 Like

Re: Massive Floods In Guangdong, China ( Pics, Video) by gimakon2(m): 7:55pm On Jun 23, 2022
Blackfire:
My city

My oga how far? u no day religious section again...
Re: Massive Floods In Guangdong, China ( Pics, Video) by nijanigga: 7:57pm On Jun 23, 2022
You will wonder if there is any contingency plan by the nigerian government should any flooding occurs in especially Lagos?
Re: Massive Floods In Guangdong, China ( Pics, Video) by HBB1(m): 7:58pm On Jun 23, 2022
railone:
If this was America, I sha know like 3 people that would have been shouting SCAMerica, NoAmerica, America has fallen. That somehow somehow in their weird world, natural disasters is cause by LGBTQ rights

You forgot to add 'Gog-Magog'
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Massive Floods In Guangdong, China ( Pics, Video) by kals4luv990(m): 7:58pm On Jun 23, 2022
Jmichael1:

notin go pain me reach if tinubu make heaven then righteouness no make am.....
Bro na to stage massive protest b dat oo
Re: Massive Floods In Guangdong, China ( Pics, Video) by Jmichael1(m): 8:01pm On Jun 23, 2022
kals4luv990:
Bro na to stage massive protest b dat oo

hahahahahaha i swear...

1 Like

Re: Massive Floods In Guangdong, China ( Pics, Video) by Temptee101(m): 8:02pm On Jun 23, 2022
Vincyman:
I wanted calling Righteousness2 but he has arrived already undecided

No need because the poster, @HolinessForever is the same as @Righteousness2
Re: Massive Floods In Guangdong, China ( Pics, Video) by Ayoolamax: 8:04pm On Jun 23, 2022
Stargangz:
And u want ur man to govern the zoo or be the president of that zoo right . Can u now see that u are the first animal in zoo followed by ur so call followers
Re: Massive Floods In Guangdong, China ( Pics, Video) by Olastep1(m): 8:07pm On Jun 23, 2022
Pathetic
Re: Massive Floods In Guangdong, China ( Pics, Video) by abumeinben(m): 8:10pm On Jun 23, 2022
When nature is angry ...
Re: Massive Floods In Guangdong, China ( Pics, Video) by ridbell01(m): 8:19pm On Jun 23, 2022
Na Tinubu cause am
Re: Massive Floods In Guangdong, China ( Pics, Video) by kamalbob(m): 8:21pm On Jun 23, 2022
Stargangz:

Lol confused idiot, why are u still here then? Abi ain't you guys roaming up and down days ago trying to get PVC? Why would you want to vote in the zoo then? Abeg Go and obey unknown gunmen. Sit at home o hahaha
Re: Massive Floods In Guangdong, China ( Pics, Video) by watersideboys: 8:22pm On Jun 23, 2022
Polution
Re: Massive Floods In Guangdong, China ( Pics, Video) by Originality007: 8:30pm On Jun 23, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Story for the gods grin grin grin

Make all the youth collect their PVCs and be OBIdient...

yes oo. pls let try to encourage fellow youths around us to go and register or collect Thier PVC.

we not b active on social media alone. we need to come out massively and vote for Obi.

Obi 2023 is a goal
Re: Massive Floods In Guangdong, China ( Pics, Video) by BlackTrice: 8:31pm On Jun 23, 2022
Midas01:
Let me correct you.

Rational thinking is not possible outside Christ. There you go...

Rational thinking outside christ is obviously impossible
Re: Massive Floods In Guangdong, China ( Pics, Video) by Rejoicing(f): 8:32pm On Jun 23, 2022
This is serious oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth / Nearly 40kg Of Cocaine Found In Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro's G20 Plane / Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.