Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,974 members, 7,806,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

Taraba Secondary School Students Expelled For Protesting Over Lack Of Amenities - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Taraba Secondary School Students Expelled For Protesting Over Lack Of Amenities (18081 Views)

Madonna University Student Expelled For Joining 'Ceiling Challenge' (Video) / Obi Mirabel: UNN Student To Be Expelled For Twerking In Bikini In A Competition / 4 Lesbian Students Expelled From Kebbi State College Of Science And Technology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taraba Secondary School Students Expelled For Protesting Over Lack Of Amenities by Blessed3434(m): 9:37pm On Jun 23, 2022
I can tell more... The school is opposite where I manage my life.
Re: Taraba Secondary School Students Expelled For Protesting Over Lack Of Amenities by swissgoldenpro2: 9:38pm On Jun 23, 2022
This is really sad
Re: Taraba Secondary School Students Expelled For Protesting Over Lack Of Amenities by Paulianfa(m): 9:39pm On Jun 23, 2022
Zorn:
Blame it on Buhari

Is Buhari the principal of that school? Dos student are niggas, kudos to dem all.
The school management should be sack with immediate effect and those heros should return to their various classes with immediate effect.
Re: Taraba Secondary School Students Expelled For Protesting Over Lack Of Amenities by Newslink(m): 9:44pm On Jun 23, 2022
Re: Taraba Secondary School Students Expelled For Protesting Over Lack Of Amenities by Zorn: 9:48pm On Jun 23, 2022
Paulianfa:

Is Buhari the principal of that school? Dos student are niggas, kudos to dem all.
The school management should be sack with immediate effect and those heros should return to their various classes with immediate effect.
Everybody is emulating from him. We warned people about the bad presedence he was setting but y'all thought we hated him . People learn from higher authorities. Protest against bad leadership is not punishable , but Buhari killed people and y'all clapped for him now everyone is doing it.

3 Likes

Re: Taraba Secondary School Students Expelled For Protesting Over Lack Of Amenities by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:52pm On Jun 23, 2022
Biafra must be restored, Biafra is the hope of come man and oppressed youths like these students.

Support Biafra for a better future.

Re: Taraba Secondary School Students Expelled For Protesting Over Lack Of Amenities by Thomthom(m): 10:01pm On Jun 23, 2022
Aniluvreal:
shocked

North will be north. Education is not their thing , Education is Haram to them, reason the best the could produce to represent them in election is the current dunce we have as a president.
A whole President of Nigeria you dey call dunce Haba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taraba Secondary School Students Expelled For Protesting Over Lack Of Amenities by Streetmovement(m): 10:03pm On Jun 23, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Mumu end time school
Re: Taraba Secondary School Students Expelled For Protesting Over Lack Of Amenities by Splitmind: 10:04pm On Jun 23, 2022
Very good for that school!

They must learn that protest is unpatriotic and any disagreement with authority must not be tolerated.
We need to live in a society of total obedience if we are to move forward.
Re: Taraba Secondary School Students Expelled For Protesting Over Lack Of Amenities by Oplomo: 10:15pm On Jun 23, 2022
I remember how I led a protest in secondary school in year 2000, due to Zero electricity, poor food quality and, no water supply..VP admin pick race from kitchen window as e sight us dey approach staff quater. grin
Re: Taraba Secondary School Students Expelled For Protesting Over Lack Of Amenities by Poiu11: 10:21pm On Jun 23, 2022
Jali
Re: Taraba Secondary School Students Expelled For Protesting Over Lack Of Amenities by Qwerty4u(m): 10:41pm On Jun 23, 2022
Let's just be OBI-dient for once in this coming elections
Re: Taraba Secondary School Students Expelled For Protesting Over Lack Of Amenities by Fortruth: 10:42pm On Jun 23, 2022
SecretAgent770:
Secondary school students expelled for protesting against the lack of learning materials in their school

https://fb.watch/dQfs-I3cln/

That is just Black people being black people. You tell them the truth, they feel some sort of way and want to censor you…or even kidnap you and rendition you to DSS custody.
Yet they get mad when Oyibo calls them the NIGGARS that they are…

They are happy to watch EPL, Real Housewives of Atlanta, and comedy, drive G Wagon, got to Dubai, enjoy what others worked hard for as if they created it…..

What a people, what a ZOO

1 Like

Re: Taraba Secondary School Students Expelled For Protesting Over Lack Of Amenities by paduzman: 10:59pm On Jun 23, 2022
This school should be ashamed of themselves.
Re: Taraba Secondary School Students Expelled For Protesting Over Lack Of Amenities by NLPoliceWoman: 11:02pm On Jun 23, 2022
favour32:

Wetin you dey read Lizard&Vulturegriller?
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2

1 Like

Re: Taraba Secondary School Students Expelled For Protesting Over Lack Of Amenities by macrodata(m): 11:08pm On Jun 23, 2022
Geestarry:
We should not be surprised if the funds for the infrastructure in that school has entered private accounts.
Hahahaha I will be surprised if it hasn't entered 3 days after resumption.
Re: Taraba Secondary School Students Expelled For Protesting Over Lack Of Amenities by 3seriez(m): 11:58pm On Jun 23, 2022
Taraba that doesn't even have a governor!
Re: Taraba Secondary School Students Expelled For Protesting Over Lack Of Amenities by favour32(m): 12:20am On Jun 24, 2022
post=114096403:
Reading
So,if I joke with you,you will call for my ban?
So,you can't remember your friend again?
Re: Taraba Secondary School Students Expelled For Protesting Over Lack Of Amenities by favour32(m): 12:22am On Jun 24, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2
What is stated above is a joke and not an insult.
Re: Taraba Secondary School Students Expelled For Protesting Over Lack Of Amenities by Minjim: 12:23am On Jun 24, 2022
What kind of education is this , education that suppressed.i wish I have the resources, I'll give those kids scholarships till they finished their secondary education. Education should encourage learner to be intolerant to injustice
When I saw that visibly angry girls 'sface I knew she made a mistake granting interview I'm sure shell one of those expelled.
Re: Taraba Secondary School Students Expelled For Protesting Over Lack Of Amenities by luluosas(m): 12:25am On Jun 24, 2022
The principal, his vice and the school bursar should be sacked immediately
Re: Taraba Secondary School Students Expelled For Protesting Over Lack Of Amenities by Minjim: 12:29am On Jun 24, 2022
luluosas:
The principal, his vice and the school bursar should be sacked immediately

It may be beyond their capacity to provide those facilities
Re: Taraba Secondary School Students Expelled For Protesting Over Lack Of Amenities by Minjim: 12:32am On Jun 24, 2022
Thomthom:
A whole President of Nigeria you dey call dunce Haba

Let's be candid Buhari is a dunce.

Even my father that supports him had withdrawn Hu is support

Re: Taraba Secondary School Students Expelled For Protesting Over Lack Of Amenities by Inanslove(m): 1:15am On Jun 24, 2022
How do u expect them to value academics when they didn't see the four walls of the classroom.....
Re: Taraba Secondary School Students Expelled For Protesting Over Lack Of Amenities by elsiusgr8t(m): 1:38am On Jun 24, 2022
StagethemTVee:
See why who wins the Next elcection as Nigeria's president is not the problem. The Nigerian gan gan is his own problem

Who wins is very important....

Vote OBI
Re: Taraba Secondary School Students Expelled For Protesting Over Lack Of Amenities by fatboyslym007: 4:54am On Jun 24, 2022
This is sad...
Someone, somewhere will now be saying, Nigerian youths are lazy, incompetent...

When we cow them into believing they shouldn't demand for their right...
That principal should be investigated, 1000 student at #500 per term give #500,000.00 per term for furniture. 3 terms 1.5million per year. This is criminal...
With much said and much more unsaid I am actually speechless...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taraba Secondary School Students Expelled For Protesting Over Lack Of Amenities by Elidrisy20: 5:39am On Jun 24, 2022
Is their basic fundamental right
Re: Taraba Secondary School Students Expelled For Protesting Over Lack Of Amenities by Metallurgist: 5:41am On Jun 24, 2022
Aniluvreal:
shocked

North will be north. Education is not their thing , Education is Haram to them, reason the best the could produce to represent them in election is the current dunce we have as a president.
all this ignorant small pikin with zero knowledge of history, the North have a form of education and learning hundreds of years old, with ppl that can read and write, and a structured society before your forefathers knows how to wear clothes
Re: Taraba Secondary School Students Expelled For Protesting Over Lack Of Amenities by luluosas(m): 6:22am On Jun 24, 2022
Am sure that government subvention has always been given to that school from time immemorial
Minjim:

It may be beyond their capacity to provide those facilities
Re: Taraba Secondary School Students Expelled For Protesting Over Lack Of Amenities by MissLeslie(m): 6:31am On Jun 24, 2022
nuovon:
Back in 2015, You voted an incompetent dunce a.k.a Mannequin at 21 years old, by 2023 you will be 28 years old with no meaningful progress in your life. Continue.

If you like vote old cargos like my ancestor from Iragbiji with no vision or A-Thief-ku. You will regret it.

Your 30s will be wasted and at 40 you will have nothing to show for it.

Don't waste your life, don't waste your Children's future... Be warned.

Taraba is a PDP state bro.
Re: Taraba Secondary School Students Expelled For Protesting Over Lack Of Amenities by chatinent: 6:33am On Jun 24, 2022
Let's not pretend like this type of school isn't littered in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

University Of Abuja School Library On Fire (Video) / Toyosi Craig Wins South African Award / Check Your Jamb 2007 Result Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.