Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Nothing Is Cheap Again. The Corned Beef Noodles I Prepared With 1500. Hmmm... - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nothing Is Cheap Again. The Corned Beef Noodles I Prepared With 1500. Hmmm... (57324 Views)

Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. / The Noodles I organized as Dinner. / Cook With 1500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nothing Is Cheap Again. The Corned Beef Noodles I Prepared With 1500. Hmmm... by Mattswaggz: 10:38pm On Jun 23, 2022
Channah1:

The heading is in reference to the 1700 food I ate at an eatery that did not ok me.

I made it myself. Why?

It tasted nice actually but I no belleful undecided.

You eat too much if you truly ain't satisfied as you claimed,, and also you're a woman ..... I find it weird imagining women who eat too much when me as a man don't eat that much actually.
Re: Nothing Is Cheap Again. The Corned Beef Noodles I Prepared With 1500. Hmmm... by GABRIEL6036: 10:40pm On Jun 23, 2022
Channah1:

The heading is in reference to the 1700 food I ate at an eatery that did not ok me.

I made it myself. Why?

Actually you should not be thinking of bellefull cos it's rich food already na so you should be satisfied with it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nothing Is Cheap Again. The Corned Beef Noodles I Prepared With 1500. Hmmm... by Jalaw: 10:41pm On Jun 23, 2022
Just want to show us Wetin you eat.
Re: Nothing Is Cheap Again. The Corned Beef Noodles I Prepared With 1500. Hmmm... by Elidrisy20: 10:42pm On Jun 23, 2022
It looks like shit to me
Re: Nothing Is Cheap Again. The Corned Beef Noodles I Prepared With 1500. Hmmm... by Channah1(f): 10:42pm On Jun 23, 2022
Jalaw:
Just want to show us Wetin you eat.

You have a problem with that?
Re: Nothing Is Cheap Again. The Corned Beef Noodles I Prepared With 1500. Hmmm... by Amotekun777: 10:46pm On Jun 23, 2022
garriAndsugar:

She's single and searching

grin grin grin
Re: Nothing Is Cheap Again. The Corned Beef Noodles I Prepared With 1500. Hmmm... by LordOfNaira: 10:48pm On Jun 23, 2022
Channah1:

No.

Quite encouraging.

I see you like cooking. And I like eating.

Well, who knows.

Maybe Ogun has sent me my missing rib.
Re: Nothing Is Cheap Again. The Corned Beef Noodles I Prepared With 1500. Hmmm... by AngelicBeing: 10:50pm On Jun 23, 2022
cool
Re: Nothing Is Cheap Again. The Corned Beef Noodles I Prepared With 1500. Hmmm... by AngelicBeing: 10:51pm On Jun 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Oh no, soggy noodles.... yuck! undecided
tongue
Re: Nothing Is Cheap Again. The Corned Beef Noodles I Prepared With 1500. Hmmm... by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 23, 2022
post=114097007:

Great!
It looks so nice and delicious � kiss
Thanks for sharing Uncle Kay wink
You are wlcm �

1 Like

Re: Nothing Is Cheap Again. The Corned Beef Noodles I Prepared With 1500. Hmmm... by smiliyB(f): 11:06pm On Jun 23, 2022
Junk everywhere undecided if unhealthy diet is a thread, this must be it. Op kindly substitute some of the contents with more healthier diet. wink

1 Like

Re: Nothing Is Cheap Again. The Corned Beef Noodles I Prepared With 1500. Hmmm... by paduzman: 11:08pm On Jun 23, 2022
Actually everything don add money for this country
Re: Nothing Is Cheap Again. The Corned Beef Noodles I Prepared With 1500. Hmmm... by pquaver(m): 11:10pm On Jun 23, 2022
Channah1:
Pics 1
Ingredients.

Pics 2.
Combined the cornedbeef, black pepper, onions, garlic and soy sauce with a little bit of cornflour. Mixed together and added to heated oil to stir fry.

Pics 3.

Added the parboil noodles, seasoning and sweet corn to the stir fried corned beef.

Pics 4.
Noodles ready and served.

Just for 2 indomie? Una get money na.. See wetin you dey chop and una dey abuse Buhari.. See better combination.. My dear better go and BATIFY yourself there ooo be4 u die (Godforbid) of OBICITY..
Re: Nothing Is Cheap Again. The Corned Beef Noodles I Prepared With 1500. Hmmm... by smiliyB(f): 11:10pm On Jun 23, 2022
Highways:
100 naira fresh corn and 500 beef... Would have been better than those unhealthy canned additive filled expensive food that you used...

Coupled with the fact that Indomie comes with Monosodium Glutamate MSG,

Sorry thank you... Enjoy your unhealthy food
You're so right!

1 Like

Re: Nothing Is Cheap Again. The Corned Beef Noodles I Prepared With 1500. Hmmm... by modsfucker: 11:11pm On Jun 23, 2022
Channah1:
Pics 1
Ingredients.

Pics 2.
Combined the cornedbeef, black pepper, onions, garlic and soy sauce with a little bit of cornflour. Mixed together and added to heated oil to stir fry.

Pics 3.

Added the parboil noodles, seasoning and sweet corn to the stir fried corned beef.

Pics 4.

Agbado FC

Re: Nothing Is Cheap Again. The Corned Beef Noodles I Prepared With 1500. Hmmm... by ceeceeco: 11:17pm On Jun 23, 2022
Hmmmmm! All these just for noodles? I'd rather prefer Rice or Spaghetti with these ingredients.
Re: Nothing Is Cheap Again. The Corned Beef Noodles I Prepared With 1500. Hmmm... by Kobojunkie: 11:25pm On Jun 23, 2022
Mattswaggz:
You eat too much if you truly ain't satisfied as you claimed,, and also you're a woman ..... I find it weird imagining women who eat too much when me as a man don't eat that much actually.
So because you are a man and don't seem to like food as much, women shouldn't? undecided

Are you alright at all? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Is Cheap Again. The Corned Beef Noodles I Prepared With 1500. Hmmm... by Kobojunkie: 11:26pm On Jun 23, 2022
smiliyB:
Junk everywhere undecided if unhealthy diet is a thread, this must be it. Op kindly substitute some of the contents with more healthier diet. wink
Unhealthy? What is Unhealthy about the food? lipsrsealed

It is the noodles? The corn? The cornedbeef? What? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Is Cheap Again. The Corned Beef Noodles I Prepared With 1500. Hmmm... by Konjiboii: 11:27pm On Jun 23, 2022
This one cheap sef, same noodles for presidential hotel na 5k, without the corn beef
Re: Nothing Is Cheap Again. The Corned Beef Noodles I Prepared With 1500. Hmmm... by Kobojunkie: 11:29pm On Jun 23, 2022
Highways:
100 naira fresh corn and 500 beef... Would have been better than those unhealthy canned additive filled expensive food that you used...

Coupled with the fact that Indomie comes with Monosodium Glutamate MSG,
Sorry thank you... Enjoy your unhealthy food
Tomatoes, and loads of naturally vegetable which you lot eat regularly comes naturally packed with MSG as well. So why not label that Unhealthy as well? undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nothing Is Cheap Again. The Corned Beef Noodles I Prepared With 1500. Hmmm... by Kobojunkie: 11:30pm On Jun 23, 2022
smiliyB:
You're so right!
He is wrong! Tomatoes are also a known source of MSG but I don't see you throwing them out of your kitchen anytime soon, right? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Is Cheap Again. The Corned Beef Noodles I Prepared With 1500. Hmmm... by generalwo(m): 11:31pm On Jun 23, 2022
N only ritualist fit use 1500 prepare indomie like this for this kind time......

1 Like

Re: Nothing Is Cheap Again. The Corned Beef Noodles I Prepared With 1500. Hmmm... by Highways: 11:41pm On Jun 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Tomatoes, and loads of naturally vegetable which you lot eat regularly comes naturally packed with MSG as well. So why not label that Unhealthy as well? undecided

Monosodium Glutamate: Natural vs Synthetic
https://naturallysavvy.com/eat/monosodium-glutamate-natural-vs-synthetic/

cheesy
Re: Nothing Is Cheap Again. The Corned Beef Noodles I Prepared With 1500. Hmmm... by walozanga(m): 11:41pm On Jun 23, 2022
1500 naira. Oga check well , e pass joor.
Unless u thief am
Re: Nothing Is Cheap Again. The Corned Beef Noodles I Prepared With 1500. Hmmm... by Highways: 11:42pm On Jun 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
He is wrong! Tomatoes are also a known source of MSG but I don't see you throwing them out of your kitchen anytime soon, right? undecided

You can never compare natural with synthetic nah.... grin

1 Like

Re: Nothing Is Cheap Again. The Corned Beef Noodles I Prepared With 1500. Hmmm... by Charx122: 11:45pm On Jun 23, 2022
Channah1:
Pics 1
Ingredients.

Pics 2.

Pics 3.

Pics 4.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Is Cheap Again. The Corned Beef Noodles I Prepared With 1500. Hmmm... by Kobojunkie: 12:00am On Jun 24, 2022
Highways:
You can never compare natural with synthetic nah.... grin
Really? If on the molecular level, if they both look exactly the same, how can you tell the difference? undecided

By the way, how is MSG made? lipsrsealed
▪︎ Ajinomoto

▪︎ScienceFriday

▪︎FDA
Today, instead of extracting and crystallizing MSG from seaweed broth, MSG is produced by the fermentation of starch, sugar beets, sugar cane or molasses. This fermentation process is similar to that used to make yogurt, vinegar and wine.
Re: Nothing Is Cheap Again. The Corned Beef Noodles I Prepared With 1500. Hmmm... by Contekbbc: 12:10am On Jun 24, 2022
You're doing well shocked

Channah1:
Pics 1
Ingredients.

Pics 2.

Pics 3.

Pics 4.
Re: Nothing Is Cheap Again. The Corned Beef Noodles I Prepared With 1500. Hmmm... by Ishilove: 12:16am On Jun 24, 2022
This lady and her food again...

*facepalm*

1 Like

Re: Nothing Is Cheap Again. The Corned Beef Noodles I Prepared With 1500. Hmmm... by luluosas(m): 12:20am On Jun 24, 2022
But I am already salivating here oooooo. It looks sweet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Is Cheap Again. The Corned Beef Noodles I Prepared With 1500. Hmmm... by JesusIsAMuslim: 12:32am On Jun 24, 2022
Channah1:

I made it myself. Why?

Are you sure you're a woman? 210g of noodles no belleful you? Are you a big person?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Corn And Pear Cake Designed By A Nigerian Lady / Smoky Hot Jollof Rice With Roasted Turkey Meat (pix&video) / When Tomato Is 4 For N500 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.