Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,831 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Disregard News Of The Disruption Of Election Registration In Lugbe - FCT Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disregard News Of The Disruption Of Election Registration In Lugbe - FCT Police (11424 Views)

IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Disruption Of NECO Examinations In South-East - NECO / I Didn’t Order Disruption Of Fg’s Tradermoni –amosun / Nigerians React To The Disruption Of Atiku's Town Hall Meeting In US (pics, Vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disregard News Of The Disruption Of Election Registration In Lugbe - FCT Police by richie240: 7:07pm On Jun 23, 2022
"Tinubu has organized Yoruba thugs to prevent us from collecting PVC in Lagos",
" Hausa thugs are preventing us from PVC in abuja"
"Mozlems are chasingus from getting PVC in lugbe"

Yen-yen-yen.....na only una dey ds country?

2 Likes

Re: Disregard News Of The Disruption Of Election Registration In Lugbe - FCT Police by Sholaco: 7:07pm On Jun 23, 2022
Why this children of hate always play victim card everywhere...i watched the video and those Muslim men were never seen to be violence in any form, rather this children of hate who inherited bitterness from their forefathers were shouting up top of their voice that Muslim are here to chased them away because they see that peter obi is gathering momentum. What's wrong with this tribe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disregard News Of The Disruption Of Election Registration In Lugbe - FCT Police by NigeriaAjoka: 7:10pm On Jun 23, 2022
We saw the man with white beards telling them to leave there and you come online to deny? Useless Nigeria police

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disregard News Of The Disruption Of Election Registration In Lugbe - FCT Police by swissgoldenpro2: 7:12pm On Jun 23, 2022
So which one would we believe now?
Re: Disregard News Of The Disruption Of Election Registration In Lugbe - FCT Police by Sholaco: 7:17pm On Jun 23, 2022
fulaniHERDSman:
cool cool
This chronic lying bastards are the first people to be overhauled when PO takes charge.
of course and your bastard parents will be the one policing Nigeria. Fool
Re: Disregard News Of The Disruption Of Election Registration In Lugbe - FCT Police by Jollof15: 7:22pm On Jun 23, 2022
naptu2:
See previous thread here: Thugs Stop PVC Registration At Lugbe Federal Housing Area, Abuja

FCT POLICE COMMAND @FCT_PoliceNG

https://twitter.com/FCT_PoliceNG/status/1539936460685582337

Like I said in the other thread. The flat heads have nothing they can use to market obi, who slaughtered more of his own people alongside nwafor than buhari could ever dream of, so they want to start a religious crisis to make people vote along religious lines, it wont work. No flat headed individual will ever smell aso rock.

1 Like

Re: Disregard News Of The Disruption Of Election Registration In Lugbe - FCT Police by KingofAnambra: 7:23pm On Jun 23, 2022
It is Peter Obi's social media bandits that keep spreading fake news and cook up all sorts of lies to mislead the public. They are cyber terrorists just like IPOB. They have nothing going for them, so all they do is lie every minute. The entire Obi social media campaign is built on lies. I have 1 shoe and 1 watch for 40 years. That format don cast Mr Pandora thief undecided

2 Likes

Re: Disregard News Of The Disruption Of Election Registration In Lugbe - FCT Police by Temptee101(m): 7:25pm On Jun 23, 2022
As usual

Very useless Nigerian police
Re: Disregard News Of The Disruption Of Election Registration In Lugbe - FCT Police by otijah(m): 7:28pm On Jun 23, 2022
Neriopt:
Clean and we'll maintained Honda EOD 2005

Price: 1M
Put more zeros for the back of 1
Re: Disregard News Of The Disruption Of Election Registration In Lugbe - FCT Police by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 23, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

I posted this on the initial thread.

Peter Obi's campaign = Propaganda. Lies. Blackmail. False Alarm. Conspiracy. Fake news.

To those who'd say his name was never mentioned. The videos initially shared to falsely alarm the public came from a popular Pro-Peter Obi campaign Twitter handle.

That's their Modus Operandi. Lies and Deceit.

Brother, while I try as much as possible to avoid them being sympathetic to IBOS Presidency, I cannot close my eyes to the nuisances being created daily by these people on Nigeria Social Media space.

They are the World's propaganda experts. If propaganda secured WTO's DG position, it cannot secure Nigeria's presidency.

Most of the reports (98%) on PVC registration bottlenecks, thuggery, marginalization and frauds in different part of Nigeria come from them.

Looking at the picture carefully, that man, the eldest of the two people reported as thugs is never a thug and must be well known to a lot of people. Definitely, the Police will apprehend the person that sent that picture and the blog owner.

3 Likes

Re: Disregard News Of The Disruption Of Election Registration In Lugbe - FCT Police by nedekid: 7:34pm On Jun 23, 2022
Just as they will deny the video of the drunk soldier attacking and extorting motorists. They will say it did not happen in Nigeria, those are not our soldiers, they were making a skitt, it was doctored to tarnish the image of the army.

1 Like

Re: Disregard News Of The Disruption Of Election Registration In Lugbe - FCT Police by kollinz1234(m): 7:34pm On Jun 23, 2022
Useless police force
Re: Disregard News Of The Disruption Of Election Registration In Lugbe - FCT Police by JooEeL(m): 7:35pm On Jun 23, 2022
Some foolish Igbo people abandoned their brother MNK and are trying to sneak into the zoo political presidency. Some of you are funny. Of all tribes that believe in One Nigeria, the Igbos who do are like the most foolish of them all.

No symptathies. I thought many of these people had sense.

3 Likes

Re: Disregard News Of The Disruption Of Election Registration In Lugbe - FCT Police by Earthquakes: 7:35pm On Jun 23, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:
Mkpuru mirri cannibals and fake news are like 5 and 6.
Their leader, Peter Obi-tury is better known as "him tu lie" for his many Chines lies.
Ask them to show you anything of value and out of the box that the pandora man did while in govt and all you will get is abuse and noise.

Funny enough the lady that made the video spoke calaba but the hatred and stupidit* wunt let you see that part

2 Likes

Re: Disregard News Of The Disruption Of Election Registration In Lugbe - FCT Police by Arysexy(m): 7:38pm On Jun 23, 2022
On what basis are police dismissing the video?

Did they arrest the terrorist looking goats and check their call logs to verify if they actually made calls to some miscreants to come and chase Arne away?

I trust that video than the police. We could see d terrorist looking man asking ppl to leave in the video

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disregard News Of The Disruption Of Election Registration In Lugbe - FCT Police by Teerach: 7:39pm On Jun 23, 2022
I live in Lugbe and we don't have a center yet. So it's either an old video or it happened somewhere else.

4 Likes

Re: Disregard News Of The Disruption Of Election Registration In Lugbe - FCT Police by Mrpojj(m): 7:44pm On Jun 23, 2022
naptu2:
See previous thread here: Thugs Stop PVC Registration At Lugbe Federal Housing Area, Abuja

I was waiting to here what really happened from the police
If by 48hrs they don't tell us what happened , know they are lying

Re: Disregard News Of The Disruption Of Election Registration In Lugbe - FCT Police by EmekaBlue(m): 7:45pm On Jun 23, 2022
Shut up police. Mamy eye witness were there

Wetin una sabi.
Re: Disregard News Of The Disruption Of Election Registration In Lugbe - FCT Police by fulaniHERDSman(m): 7:57pm On Jun 23, 2022
Sholaco:
of course and your bastard parents will be the one policing Nigeria. Fool
Overhauling is not scrapping olodo. Pls smell away from my mention. Senseless boy.
Re: Disregard News Of The Disruption Of Election Registration In Lugbe - FCT Police by HilcomTech(m): 7:58pm On Jun 23, 2022
IPOB and fake news.

Is this how Peter Obi hope to get to the presidency

Re: Disregard News Of The Disruption Of Election Registration In Lugbe - FCT Police by wisekings: 8:09pm On Jun 23, 2022
illiterates parading as police men
Re: Disregard News Of The Disruption Of Election Registration In Lugbe - FCT Police by 3seriez(m): 8:10pm On Jun 23, 2022
naptu2:

One JosephXavier idiot who is a regular Bigot on this space was already spreading lies that Muslims were the ones disrupting the registration process. And he was getting likes and positive engagement. You have a contrary opinion to his and he would reply with insults. Very Daft goat.
I don't used to understand the need for social media regulation but with constant lies, and unnecessary propaganda, I'm starting to understand why the FG is bent on this regulation.
Re: Disregard News Of The Disruption Of Election Registration In Lugbe - FCT Police by MALLEOLUS2017(m): 8:19pm On Jun 23, 2022
This country sef eh. Things just get as e be. People will flag up a news and then one agency will come and disregard the news. Now which one we gor believe. Truth is one.
Re: Disregard News Of The Disruption Of Election Registration In Lugbe - FCT Police by dominique(f): 8:20pm On Jun 23, 2022
These people are causing unnecessary panic and sowing seeds of hate in the people. Just to prove a point, they will shoot video and narrate into it events that never happened just to play victim. Is this how they want to win the upcoming election? They claimed that they were attacked at an INEC office in Lagos YET they held a rally for their candidate in the heart same Lagos in broad daylight and nobody disturbed them. Always quick to play the victim card with fake photos and videos to back it up. I am sure they have more videos yet to be released, i hope the police fish them out and get them arrested asap

2 Likes

Re: Disregard News Of The Disruption Of Election Registration In Lugbe - FCT Police by IPIGSRHYPO: 8:22pm On Jun 23, 2022
Earthquakes:

Funny enough the lady that made the video spoke calaba but the hatred and stupidit* wunt let you see that part
Did I tell you that I was talking about the video specifically? I was just talking about the propensity of the Mkpuru mirri cannibals to spread fake news like their leader Peter Obi-tuary.

1 Like

Re: Disregard News Of The Disruption Of Election Registration In Lugbe - FCT Police by Fira09(m): 8:23pm On Jun 23, 2022
dominique:
These people are causing unnecessary panic and sowing seeds of hate in the people. Just to prove a point, they will shoot video and narrate into it events that never happened just to play victim. Is this how they want to win the upcoming election? They claimed that they were attacked at an INEC office in Lagos YET they held a rally for their candidate in the heart same Lagos in broad daylight and nobody disturbed them. Always quick to play the victim card with fake photos and videos to back it up. I am sure they have more videos yet to be released, i hope the police fish them out and get them arrested asap

Are you one of the mods in Nairaland?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disregard News Of The Disruption Of Election Registration In Lugbe - FCT Police by Arysexy(m): 8:24pm On Jun 23, 2022
dominique:

Which people are you talking about?
Re: Disregard News Of The Disruption Of Election Registration In Lugbe - FCT Police by GreenCovering: 8:27pm On Jun 23, 2022
Thanks for the clarifications #FCT POLICE COMMAND
Re: Disregard News Of The Disruption Of Election Registration In Lugbe - FCT Police by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 23, 2022
Believe the Nigérian Police at your own peril!

As a matter of fact, if they had released a report that it was confirmed that there was a disruption, then it would be true that there was none!

If the Nigerian police says it's "A"...just know that it is certainly "Z".

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Subsidy Probe: Reps Say 23 Oil Firms Unknown / Liberian President Suspends Son From Office / APC Rejects Resignation Of Muiz Banire, Legal Adviser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.