Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,717 members, 7,805,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Miracles From GCK — Prevailing Prayers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Miracles From GCK — Prevailing Prayers (10753 Views)

GCK Daily 483 || God Can Do Anything || Pastor W.F. Kumuyi / Testimonies From GCK - GCK Baby! / The Lords Chosen: Instant Miracles From Taraba State Crusade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miracles From GCK — Prevailing Prayers by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:00pm On Jun 23, 2022
Richard Ugwochi got delivered from 12 years of madness

Our brother, Richard Ugwochi got delivered from 12 years of madness.
His mother said what she went through she would not wish for her enemies.
Her son who was supposed to be taking care of her became a problem to her life.
Bro Richard testified that after the man of God prayed during the Calabar Crusade (Signs and Wonders for the Needy) in July last year,
He got home and slept. Around 4am, he felt as if he was being lifted up. He looked round and did not see anyone, or anything.
But towards the morning, he saw a dead rat around his sleeping area in a dream.
From that day, he has been okay, and well, even up till now.
Praise the Lord!!! It is your turn to testify, only believe!
Connect to this ongoing Crusade and receive your own miracle.
#CrusadeTestimony
#IlorinGlobalCrusade
#kumuyiliveinilorin
#globalcrusadewithpastorkumuyi
#globalcrusade
#GCK2.0
#KemisolaOmoyiolaNotes (23 06 2022)

Copied.

2 Likes

Re: Miracles From GCK — Prevailing Prayers by Crixxx: 8:04pm On Jun 23, 2022
Tinubu Urchins need this deliverance too

2 Likes

Re: Miracles From GCK — Prevailing Prayers by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:15pm On Jun 23, 2022
Day 1 || The Unfailing Source of Supernatural Deliverance || Day 1 || Supernatural Deliverance Global Crusade

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUSpyLW4Rmo

It is time for your Supernatural Deliverance through Christ! The LORD of Host is here and with Him, ALL things are possible. Join us at this Global Crusade with Kumuyi:
Theme: Supernatural Deliverance through Christ
Date: June 23 - 28, 2022.
Time: 16:00 GMT daily and 07:00 GMT on Sunday, June 26, 2022

French: https://www.youtube.com/DCLMFrench
Portuguese: https://www.youtube.com/DCLMPortuguese
Spanish: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdb1...
Yoruba: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_8V...

Facebook:
https://facebook.com/pastorkumuyioffi...
https://facebook.com/dclmhq

YouTube:
https://youtube.com/dclmhq

Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/dclmhq
https://www.instagram.com/officialwfk...

DCLM Webcast:
https://webcast.dclm.org

DCLM Radio
https://radio.dclm.org
You can also download the DCLM Radio app on Google Play store.

If you just gave your life to Jesus Christ, please click on the link below to help assist you further in your walk with the Lord.
Link: https://dclm.org/connectwithchrist/

Watch for more testimonies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miracles From GCK — Prevailing Prayers by cornelboy(f): 9:56pm On Jun 23, 2022
Staged and faked cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Miracles From GCK — Prevailing Prayers by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:59pm On Jun 23, 2022
cornelboy:

Staged and faked cheesy cheesy

Where is your evidence?
Re: Miracles From GCK — Prevailing Prayers by cornelboy(f): 10:13pm On Jun 23, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

Where is your evidence?
Psychiatric hospitals dè there, make e go heal them en mass wink

2 Likes

Re: Miracles From GCK — Prevailing Prayers by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:21pm On Jun 23, 2022
cornelboy:

Psychiatric hospitals dè there, make e go heal them en mass wink

It is your duty to tell them to hook up and connect online for a miracle. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Miracles From GCK — Prevailing Prayers by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:25pm On Jun 23, 2022
More Testimonies:

Palate Closed Up Miraculously

Our young brother, Godswill Chibudom was born with a big opening in the roof of his mouth.
Whenever he eats or drinks, the food or drink comes out of his nose.

The parents have made a lot of efforts by going to hospitals including him going through plastic surgery which did not bring good result.
During the Global Crusade, our father in the Lord prayed for all those who had problems. And we came back home.
Suddenly, Godswill went to his father's car mirror, open his mouth to check and saw that the big opening has closed up. And he shouted.
We really glorify God in his life and we are here to testify of what God has done for us.
Me:
Praise the Lord! All manner of miracles reside with the Most High God. I've never seen this kind of problem before.
So, what is your own challenge? Join us for Day 2 of the crusade tomorrow and God will do you good. Invite others too.

#CrusadeTestimony
#IlorinGlobalCrusade
#kumuyiliveinilorin
#globalcrusade
#GCK2.0

Copied.

2 Likes

Re: Miracles From GCK — Prevailing Prayers by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:40am On Jun 24, 2022
Double Navel Disappeared!

Sis Blessing Lazarus from Port Harcourt, Rivers State testified of how God healed and made her second navel (belly button) to disappear.

She was born with the condition and she could not tell anyone, not even her friends, because it is not what she has ever seen in other people. Only her parents knew about it.

She cried everyday because of the pains it caused her. She could not also eat banana because of it.

The doctor told her she had to go through surgery but she could not because of lack of funds. She continued living with it. The pain at times got to a point that it would seem as if she would pass out but she kept enduring it.

After the prayer of the man of God at the Crusade last month, she put her hand on the navels before the prayer and felt the two of them.
After the prayer, she checked herself and felt only one navel but was scared to shout Hallelujah because she has never witnessed any miracle before.
She touched it again and saw that the hole was no longer there, and she shouted hallelujah and she went to testify.
On getting home, in order to confirm properly, she ate banana and nothing happened. She didn't have any pain and second navel did not shoot out.

Me:
Praise the Lord! Another special testimony there. Our God is good. As I've told you before, I'm saying it again, bring your problem to Jesus tomorrow, Day 2, and He will roll them away.
You are the next to testify!

#CrusadeTestimony
#IlorinGlobalCrusade
#kumuyiliveinilorin
#globalcrusade
#GCK2.0

Copied.

1 Like

Re: Miracles From GCK — Prevailing Prayers by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:41am On Jun 24, 2022
Double Navel Disappeared

1 Like

Re: Miracles From GCK — Prevailing Prayers by cornelboy(f): 1:03am On Jun 24, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

It is your duty to tell them to hook up and connect online for a miracle. smiley
Be like say you no know wetin miracle means.
Re: Miracles From GCK — Prevailing Prayers by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:34am On Jun 24, 2022
cornelboy:

Be like say you no know wetin miracle means.
This is why they are calling for the heads of JWs as you keep poking their bubbles of lies about miracles that can never be real among them.

They don't believe in the Bible Jesus rather they want to believe in the Jesus their pastors fabricated for them. According to Jesus Christ of Nazareth miracles aren't meant for gentiles but Israelites with whom God made a covenant regarding salvation {Matthew 15:24} so it's the Israelites that will take the gospel of God's Kingdom with miraculous works so that other nations can believe in God's Kingdom through what they see the Israelites followers of Jesus performing. Zechariah 8:23

That's why apostles Paul declared to the first century Jewish Christians in Corinth that all the supernatural GIFTS happening in Christianity will soon cease {1Corinthians 13:8} WHY? Because the Jewish religious leaders were attacking and killing the real heirs of the promise so the more the Jewish disciples reduce the lesser supernatural GIFTS will be notice among the first century Christians.

So what will sustain the faith of later Christians? Apostle Paul answered LOVE!

It is the LOVE for truth that will keep later disciples of Jesus Christ going with the preaching and teaching campaign no more supernatural signs! 1Corinthians 13:13

But their captors like Kumuyi and his cohorts know that this people love deceit that's why they keep deceiving them with tricks since they themselves aren't sincere! 2Timothy 3:13
Re: Miracles From GCK — Prevailing Prayers by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:27am On Jun 24, 2022
Re: Miracles From GCK — Prevailing Prayers by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:02am On Jun 24, 2022

Re: Miracles From GCK — Prevailing Prayers by cornelboy(f): 1:21pm On Jun 24, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

This is why they are calling for the heads of JWs as you keep poking their bubbles of lies about miracles that can never be real among them.
They don't believe in the Bible Jesus rather they want to believe in the Jesus their pastors fabricated for them. According to Jesus Christ of Nazareth miracles aren't meant for gentiles but Israelites with whom God made a covenant regarding salvation {Matthew 15:24} so it's the Israelites that will take the gospel of God's Kingdom with miraculous works so that other nations can believe in God's Kingdom through what they see the Israelites followers of Jesus performing. Zechariah 8:23
That's why apostles Paul declared to the first century Jewish Christians in Corinth that all the supernatural GIFTS happening in Christianity will soon cease {1Corinthians 13:8} WHY? Because the Jewish religious leaders were attacking and killing the real heirs of the promise so the more the Jewish disciples reduce the lesser supernatural GIFTS will be notice among the first century Christians.
So what will sustain the faith of later Christians? Apostle Paul answered LOVE!
It is the LOVE for truth that will keep later disciples of Jesus Christ going with the preaching and teaching campaign no more supernatural signs! 1Corinthians 13:13
But their captors like Kumuyi and his cohorts know that this people love deceit that's why they keep deceiving them with tricks since they themselves aren't sincere! 2Timothy 3:13
I attended a three days programme organised by depeer life at Akure stadium some years back.
Healing time came, Kumuyi prayed and miracles happened.
One of the people that were healed gave her testimony that her crippled boy who was around my age has been healed.
I was at the back, I couldn't see what was happening at the podium clearly so I just believed the boy has been healed.

That was the first time I experience something like that. So I was happy.

To my surprise, when we were going home I saw the woman and her teenager boy was on her back.
So I asked my mum, "why is the boy not walking by himself"?
She said, "the miracle is small small, gradual."

When you compare that to the healing Peter John did for the crippled man at the beautiful gate you would see that the boy went back to the same way he came.

Miracle and healing is not Kalo kabo. It's instant.
Re: Miracles From GCK — Prevailing Prayers by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:36pm On Jun 24, 2022
cornelboy:

I attended a three days programme organised by depeer life at Akure stadium some years back.
Healing time came, Kumuyi prayed and miracles happened.
One of the people that were healed gave her testimony that her crippled boy who was around my age has been healed.
I was at the back, I couldn't see what was happening at the podium clearly so I just believed the boy has been healed.

That was the first time I experience something like that. So I was happy.

To my surprise, when we were going home I saw the woman and her teenager boy was on her back.
So I asked my mum, "why is the boy not walking by himself"?
She said, "the miracle is small small, gradual."

When you compare that to the healing Peter John did for the crippled man at the beautiful gate you would see that the boy went back to the same way he came.

Miracle and healing is not Kalo kabo. It's instant.

What would the mother gain if her child was not healed? undecided
Re: Miracles From GCK — Prevailing Prayers by cornelboy(f): 4:52pm On Jun 24, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

What would the mother gain if her child was not healed? undecided
Probably the mother was testifying about imaginary miracle in faith hoping that God would heal his son.

Acts of the Apostles 3:7-9
[7]Then Peter took the lame man by the right hand and helped him up. And as he did, the man’s feet and ankles were instantly healed and strengthened.
[8]He jumped up, stood on his feet, and began to walk! Then, walking, leaping, and praising God, he went into the Temple with them.
[9]All the people saw him walking and heard him praising God.

His mother still had to back him home. I hope you see the difference.
Re: Miracles From GCK — Prevailing Prayers by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:56pm On Jun 24, 2022
cornelboy:

Probably the mother was testifying about imaginary miracle in faith hoping that God would heal his son.

Acts of the Apostles 3:7-9
[7]Then Peter took the lame man by the right hand and helped him up. And as he did, the man’s feet and ankles were instantly healed and strengthened.
[8]He jumped up, stood on his feet, and began to walk! Then, walking, leaping, and praising God, he went into the Temple with them.
[9]All the people saw him walking and heard him praising God.

His mother still had to back him home. I hope you see the difference.

Did Adam die on the very day he ate the forbidden fruit?
Re: Miracles From GCK — Prevailing Prayers by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:03pm On Jun 24, 2022
Day 2 || Supernatural Deliverance Global Crusade

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rzYrBCcWtc
Re: Miracles From GCK — Prevailing Prayers by cornelboy(f): 5:22pm On Jun 24, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

Did Adam die on the very day he ate the forbidden fruit?
Were the miracles done by Jesus and his disciples through the holy spirit gradual or instant?

I just gave you an example.
Re: Miracles From GCK — Prevailing Prayers by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:16pm On Jun 24, 2022
cornelboy:

Were the miracles done by Jesus and his disciples through the holy spirit gradual or instant?

I just gave you an example.

I will tell you when you answer my question. cool
Re: Miracles From GCK — Prevailing Prayers by cornelboy(f): 9:20pm On Jun 24, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

I will tell you when you answer my question. cool
I won't because your question is irrelevant to our discussion.
We were talking about how fast miracles take place.
Re: Miracles From GCK — Prevailing Prayers by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:04pm On Jun 24, 2022
Big Tummy Miraculously Deflated

Bro Promise Ukebu got bitten by a mysterious ant and his tummy swelled up, as big as if he was 9 months pregnant.
He was taken to various hospitals with no relief.

For good 3 weeks, he could not defecate (ease himself), he could not eat.

His wife said she passed through a lot of pains taking care of her husband because he could not do anything by himself. He suffered a lot and his breathing was heavy and hard.

Until the Power Explosion Crusade in Lagos. He could not attend and was down with pains in the hospital.

On December 23rd, the third day of the Crusade, a brother came to the hospital with flyers of the Global Crusade.

On his way there, the brother said he prayed that God will do what He has done before through the flyers to heal and deliver when he shares them to the sick in the hospital.

When he got there, seeing him in excruciating pains, he placed some of the flyers on our brother's tummy, and he received and pressed them on it by himself because according to him, he was excited by the picture of the GS on the flyers.

He was initially booked for operation but before the time came, it has been carried out supernaturally because of the prayer of the man of God, PASTOR W F KUMUYI.

The tummy went down and he was able to go to the toilet after 3 weeks.

Before the doctors could come for the operation, it has gone back to the normal size and they were amazed.

Everybody was shouting in the hospital, asking him what kind of God he serves.

And he told them it is the God of PASTOR W F KUMUYI who visited him.

The operation was cancelled, and everything has gone back to normal. The global crusade has indeed favoured him, he said and really give all glory to God.

Me:
Praise the Lord! This is another striking testimony to the glory and honour of God Almighty, to Him be glory for ever.
My friends and family, we live in a wicked world. How does an ant biting one turn into a swollen tummy?
You see now why you need to join us at this Crusade so as to give your life to Jesus and receive your miracles? Tomorrow is another day by 5pm. Jesus is waiting for you.

#CrusadeTestimony
#IlorinGlobalCrusade
#kumuyiliveinilorin
#globalcrusade
#GCK2.0
#KemisolaOmoyiolaNotes (24 06 2022)

Copied.

Below. Picture of the tummy before the miracle.

Re: Miracles From GCK — Prevailing Prayers by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:08pm On Jun 24, 2022
The bearer of the good news to the hospital. We all must be challenged by the action of our brother.

Re: Miracles From GCK — Prevailing Prayers by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:15pm On Jun 24, 2022
The picture on the flyer that caught our brother's attention and got him excited.

Re: Miracles From GCK — Prevailing Prayers by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:22am On Jun 25, 2022
This mother testified that her son has been sick for 5 years and blind for 3 months

After the prayer of the man of God tonight, the boy shouted that he could see the Pastor on the screen and something flying (drone). Praise the Lord!

To God be the glory! Your testimony is next.

#CrusadeTestimony
#IlorinGlobalCrusade
#kumuyiliveinilorin
#globalcrusade
#GCK2.0

Copied.

Re: Miracles From GCK — Prevailing Prayers by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:52am On Jun 25, 2022
Healed Of Paralysis

Toluwani's Father testifies:

"Toluwani, my son had a natural deformity threatening to cripple him.

"So, we had to go for surgery sometimes in August, last year, and the doctor assured us as if something good will come out of the surgery.

"Unfortunately, we regretted going for the surgery because he could still not walk.

"For 4 months, we were doing everything for him because he could not do anything by himself. We wash and dress him up.

"There was Pastor Kumuyi's Global Crusade in Akwa Ibom and we agreed to be part of the Crusade.

"Day 1, nothing happened. But on Day 2, I dressed him up after cleaning him up.

"Then he said to me that shebi Pastor Kumuyi said we should lay our hands on where we have problems and raise up the other hand?

"During the prayer, and the man of God said "let the lame rise up and walk!"

"My son acted it, he threw the walker away and moved like a gladiator, he was not slowing down at all. I was shocked!

"In the evening, we were at the Crusade and people were expecting to see the walker because they saw him with it yesterday.

"I thank the Lord, I thank Pastor Kumuyi, and I pray that the unction will not run dry.

"More grace and unction to function and heaven at last. Success in ministry in the mighty name of Jesus.

"Praise yẹ the Lord!"

Me:
So what is that problem you think God cannot remove? Trust Him and join us at the Crusade tomorrow by 5pm and He will attend to your case.

You are the next to testify.

#CrusadeTestimony
#IlorinGlobalCrusade
#kumuyiliveinilorin
#globalcrusade
#GCK2.0

Copied.

Re: Miracles From GCK — Prevailing Prayers by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:55am On Jun 25, 2022

Re: Miracles From GCK — Prevailing Prayers by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:56am On Jun 25, 2022

1 Share

Re: Miracles From GCK — Prevailing Prayers by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:29am On Jun 25, 2022
Impact Academy || Supernatural Deliverance Global Crusade

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lr7H7zhItqI
Re: Miracles From GCK — Prevailing Prayers by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:58pm On Jun 25, 2022
Healed Of Paralysis

DAY 2: Here is Toluwani who was healed from Paralysis during the Uyo Global Crusade
Just as the mention of his Case, the Lord Healed Him through the Man of God
#JesusCaresMore 24/06/2022

Copied.

Re: Miracles From GCK — Prevailing Prayers by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:14pm On Jun 25, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Don't Be Deceived, God Cares About Our Outward Appearance / Who's Your Best Bible Character? / FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.