Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

‘Be Careful’ — Adamu Warns Machina Over Yobe North Senatorial Ticket - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Be Careful’ — Adamu Warns Machina Over Yobe North Senatorial Ticket (34547 Views)

Fubara: Wike Is In A Catch-22 Position, Let's Be Careful - Adamu Garba To APC / Ahmed Lawan Stranded As INEC Certifies Bashir Machina Winner Of Yobe North / Boko Haram Takes Over Yobe Police Station, Set Operational Vehicles Ablaze - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘Be Careful’ — Adamu Warns Machina Over Yobe North Senatorial Ticket by powerfulguy: 9:01pm On Jun 23, 2022
Abdullahi Adamu, national chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), has warned Bashir Machina, a party member from Yobe north, over his comments on the party’s senatorial ticket for the district.

The APC Yobe north senatorial ticket sparked controversy after Machina, who won the primary, insisted that he would not step down for Senate President Ahmad Lawan.

Lawan had, in May, contested for the APC presidential ticket, but lost.

Amid the controversy over the ticket, the senate president, who currently represents Yobe north district, was eventually listed as the APC senatorial candidate for the 2023 general election.

Speaking in an interview published by BBC Hausa on Thursday, the APC chairman said the issues affecting the party on primaries are not unusual, adding that they will be resolved.

“There is no leader who doesn’t receive complaints from the people he is leading and no leader would leave his position because of what the people say,” Adamu said.

“In my position as the leader, whatever has happened in the APC since the day I became chairman of the party, I, Abdullahi Adamu, should be blamed.

“If you don’t take the blame as a leader, then who should be blamed? As a leader, you are trying to resolve problems, not increase them.

“If you don’t know how to set a trap for a thief, the thief will set the trap for you. Machina should be careful; his issue is getting out of hand. As far I am concerned as chairman, my party did not violate any law.

“Is there any law that says you cannot contest for a position after contesting for another one. No law prohibits anyone from doing so.”

Speaking on the recent defection of members, Adamu said people can’t be forced to stay in the APC.

“If I say there haven’t been people who have left our party, then I have lied,” he said.

“No doubt, there are some who after they lost the primaries decided to leave the party and join another one.

“Politics is not by force. This is not how we wanted it to be and it is not only our party that its members are leaving.”
https://www.thecable.ng/be-careful-adamu-warns-machina-over-yobe-north-senatorial-ticket/amp

2 Likes

Re: ‘Be Careful’ — Adamu Warns Machina Over Yobe North Senatorial Ticket by KUNZEH(m): 9:06pm On Jun 23, 2022
Ok
Re: ‘Be Careful’ — Adamu Warns Machina Over Yobe North Senatorial Ticket by rayvelez(m): 9:08pm On Jun 23, 2022
Be careful cos power that be go send bandits to him.

25 Likes

Re: ‘Be Careful’ — Adamu Warns Machina Over Yobe North Senatorial Ticket by MalcoImX: 9:08pm On Jun 23, 2022
“In Germany they came first for the Communists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.

Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Catholics, and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant.

Then they came for me, and by that time no one was left to speak up for me.”

― Martin Niemöller

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. We are caught in an inescapable network of mutuality, tied in a single garment of destiny. Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly.”

― Martin Luther King Jr.

"The worst form of injustice is pretended justice." — Plato

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Be Careful’ — Adamu Warns Machina Over Yobe North Senatorial Ticket by LilyColin(f): 9:12pm On Jun 23, 2022
Evil party

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‘Be Careful’ — Adamu Warns Machina Over Yobe North Senatorial Ticket by SultanOfAbia: 9:12pm On Jun 23, 2022
What if Ike Ekweremadu is a Yoruba man disguising as an igbo man...

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Be Careful’ — Adamu Warns Machina Over Yobe North Senatorial Ticket by ClassicMan202(m): 9:12pm On Jun 23, 2022
So it has gotten to the point of open threat?? What APC can not destroy does not exist

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‘Be Careful’ — Adamu Warns Machina Over Yobe North Senatorial Ticket by dust144(m): 9:12pm On Jun 23, 2022
Stubborn fly
Re: ‘Be Careful’ — Adamu Warns Machina Over Yobe North Senatorial Ticket by Authoreety: 9:12pm On Jun 23, 2022
Revolution now

5 Likes

Re: ‘Be Careful’ — Adamu Warns Machina Over Yobe North Senatorial Ticket by cRobo: 9:13pm On Jun 23, 2022

12 Likes

Re: ‘Be Careful’ — Adamu Warns Machina Over Yobe North Senatorial Ticket by Bolshayman(m): 9:13pm On Jun 23, 2022
Interesting
Re: ‘Be Careful’ — Adamu Warns Machina Over Yobe North Senatorial Ticket by ozo13(m): 9:13pm On Jun 23, 2022
Nawao.anyway na their wahala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Be Careful’ — Adamu Warns Machina Over Yobe North Senatorial Ticket by uyimove19(m): 9:13pm On Jun 23, 2022
foolish talk

1 Like

Re: ‘Be Careful’ — Adamu Warns Machina Over Yobe North Senatorial Ticket by tegafej(m): 9:13pm On Jun 23, 2022
Last last, rules only apply for the common man.

This is Lawan that did not participate in the primaries. At the end, Machina will win in court and Lawan will be a goner.

BTW, it seems Adamu is out to kill their party.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Be Careful’ — Adamu Warns Machina Over Yobe North Senatorial Ticket by SecretReporter(f): 9:13pm On Jun 23, 2022
J
Re: ‘Be Careful’ — Adamu Warns Machina Over Yobe North Senatorial Ticket by jojothaiv(m): 9:13pm On Jun 23, 2022
Sir,

We are not bothered, if you like port to another party tomorrow, hell will not quiver neither will the sun stop sitting on our heads.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Be Careful’ — Adamu Warns Machina Over Yobe North Senatorial Ticket by Nyamiri: 9:14pm On Jun 23, 2022
This Abdullahi Adamu is a big fool

25 Likes

Re: ‘Be Careful’ — Adamu Warns Machina Over Yobe North Senatorial Ticket by akanbiaa(m): 9:14pm On Jun 23, 2022
Okay
Re: ‘Be Careful’ — Adamu Warns Machina Over Yobe North Senatorial Ticket by Kingray10: 9:15pm On Jun 23, 2022
If anything happens to him, we know lawan is responsible. grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: ‘Be Careful’ — Adamu Warns Machina Over Yobe North Senatorial Ticket by BwalaMarama: 9:15pm On Jun 23, 2022
This is a threat. It seems somebody is working hard for his money ��. It is now obvious why Adamu singlehandedly declared Lawan as the consensus candidate to fly the APC Presidential Jet which was later countered by the Northern Governors. Something must have changed position.

13 Likes

Re: ‘Be Careful’ — Adamu Warns Machina Over Yobe North Senatorial Ticket by Moblux(m): 9:15pm On Jun 23, 2022
Be careful of what exactly

5 Likes

Re: ‘Be Careful’ — Adamu Warns Machina Over Yobe North Senatorial Ticket by BuhariNaWah: 9:15pm On Jun 23, 2022
May APCheats and PDPìgs begin to experience chaos, confusion (in-house) and decline in Jesus name.

Amen!!!!!!

15 Likes

Re: ‘Be Careful’ — Adamu Warns Machina Over Yobe North Senatorial Ticket by ppogba: 9:15pm On Jun 23, 2022
Second time of failing.

Failed to get his annointed Mumu the ticket.

Now failing to get interim Mumu to release ticket to.comfirmed Mumu.

Adamu.the failure personified.

16 Likes

Re: ‘Be Careful’ — Adamu Warns Machina Over Yobe North Senatorial Ticket by Spaxon(f): 9:16pm On Jun 23, 2022
Greedy Man
Re: ‘Be Careful’ — Adamu Warns Machina Over Yobe North Senatorial Ticket by iamyemiakins(m): 9:16pm On Jun 23, 2022
Lawan is a greedy ass muthafucker

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Be Careful’ — Adamu Warns Machina Over Yobe North Senatorial Ticket by 9jayes: 9:16pm On Jun 23, 2022
Spaxon:
Greedy Man

Na threatening remain, the man should go to court jare.

I offer best domain reg, web hosting nd web design for as low as $10 per year

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Be Careful’ — Adamu Warns Machina Over Yobe North Senatorial Ticket by Samakus(m): 9:16pm On Jun 23, 2022
This Adamu looks so cold
Re: ‘Be Careful’ — Adamu Warns Machina Over Yobe North Senatorial Ticket by Nyamiri: 9:17pm On Jun 23, 2022
Those who made Lawan Chairman must be regretting by now. He is more daft than Malami.

1 Like

Re: ‘Be Careful’ — Adamu Warns Machina Over Yobe North Senatorial Ticket by Praxis758: 9:17pm On Jun 23, 2022
I’m confused.

Did Ahmed Lawan buy the senatorial form?

If not, then the submission of his name to the INEC is a real juju.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Be Careful’ — Adamu Warns Machina Over Yobe North Senatorial Ticket by SensualMan1(m): 9:17pm On Jun 23, 2022
May we all lean the art of OBIdience!
OBIdience is key.

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Isaac Fayose Mocks Atiku For Removing Alhaji From His Name (Video) / Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) / Youths Resist Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.