Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,072 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Akpan: "I Scored 126 Votes To Win Primary But APC Submitted My Opponent’s Name" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpan: "I Scored 126 Votes To Win Primary But APC Submitted My Opponent’s Name" (25804 Views)

2023: Ahmed Lawan Refutes Reports Of Withdrawal, Says He Will Win Primary / Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me / David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpan: "I Scored 126 Votes To Win Primary But APC Submitted My Opponent’s Name" by xynerise: 12:25pm On Jun 24, 2022
How sure are we they won't do this in General election?
Re: Akpan: "I Scored 126 Votes To Win Primary But APC Submitted My Opponent’s Name" by Jack500: 12:25pm On Jun 24, 2022
ZUBY77:
Welcome to the Republic, Where Adamu woke up and decided that Lawan is the man

That Adamu is an incompetent goat
Re: Akpan: "I Scored 126 Votes To Win Primary But APC Submitted My Opponent’s Name" by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
Stupid party from hell both Apc and pdp i am obedient to obi

Re: Akpan: "I Scored 126 Votes To Win Primary But APC Submitted My Opponent’s Name" by MrUchenna1(m): 12:28pm On Jun 24, 2022
“It’s only after we’ve stepped out of APC AND PDP comfort zone that WE Nigerians will begin to see change, grow, and transform.
Re: Akpan: "I Scored 126 Votes To Win Primary But APC Submitted My Opponent’s Name" by Lanretoye(m): 12:29pm On Jun 24, 2022
They call it non appearance.
Re: Akpan: "I Scored 126 Votes To Win Primary But APC Submitted My Opponent’s Name" by Gamezi(m): 12:30pm On Jun 24, 2022
Just imagine this fraudster we called politicians… if they can rig the election within the party .. so national election is just like scrabble
Re: Akpan: "I Scored 126 Votes To Win Primary But APC Submitted My Opponent’s Name" by Spidermon: 12:31pm On Jun 24, 2022
Naija demonic politics.

You dey monitor voting process, your opponent dey monitor rice cooking...

Jollof rice remains undefeated.
Re: Akpan: "I Scored 126 Votes To Win Primary But APC Submitted My Opponent’s Name" by RPG2020(m): 12:33pm On Jun 24, 2022
Sorry ooh it is called politics operation
Re: Akpan: "I Scored 126 Votes To Win Primary But APC Submitted My Opponent’s Name" by idu1(m): 12:36pm On Jun 24, 2022
Sorry bro.
Re: Akpan: "I Scored 126 Votes To Win Primary But APC Submitted My Opponent’s Name" by Whisk(m): 12:40pm On Jun 24, 2022
If there's any clean party in Nigeria it is the APC.
Re: Akpan: "I Scored 126 Votes To Win Primary But APC Submitted My Opponent’s Name" by DroppingLiquid: 12:43pm On Jun 24, 2022
So we should feel sorry for you? A fvcking politician? cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Akpan: "I Scored 126 Votes To Win Primary But APC Submitted My Opponent’s Name" by swissgoldenpro2: 12:45pm On Jun 24, 2022
This will lead to a legal case
Re: Akpan: "I Scored 126 Votes To Win Primary But APC Submitted My Opponent’s Name" by LIGHTROOM: 12:45pm On Jun 24, 2022
My brother, Nigeria is not for you
Re: Akpan: "I Scored 126 Votes To Win Primary But APC Submitted My Opponent’s Name" by Righteousness02: 12:54pm On Jun 24, 2022
ZUBY77:
Welcome to the Republic, Where Adamu woke up and decided that Lawan is the man.

Where Presidency is considered turn by turn from individuals.

Where President travels more than the foreign minister and usurps the work of his ambassadors.

Where competency is discarded and replaced with tribalism and Religion.

Welcome to black Africa.

Why do you need INEC to monitor primaries? I believe the INEC team submitted a report to its leadership on who emerged as winner from the primaries they monitored
How on earth will INEC be accepting the wrong names from the primaries it monitored

What kind of confusion is this ? like Obi said this people are really not ready for anything to be done well

A primaries you monitored and has a report
Re: Akpan: "I Scored 126 Votes To Win Primary But APC Submitted My Opponent’s Name" by Lovelive: 12:56pm On Jun 24, 2022
ZUBY77:
Welcome to the Republic, Where Adamu woke up and decided that Lawan is the man.

Where Presidency is considered turn by turn from individuals.

Where President travels more than the foreign minister and usurps the work of his ambassadors.

Where competency is discarded and replaced with tribalism and Religion.

Welcome to black Africa.

*Added*
Welcome to Nigeria
Re: Akpan: "I Scored 126 Votes To Win Primary But APC Submitted My Opponent’s Name" by Interesting2023: 12:57pm On Jun 24, 2022
Re: Akpan: "I Scored 126 Votes To Win Primary But APC Submitted My Opponent’s Name" by Lovelive: 1:00pm On Jun 24, 2022
SaiOba:
Don't come and complain to us.. You chose to be a member of a VERY corrupt party that built her foundation/structure on lies.

Infact, that serves you right.

We move.

#GetYourPVC.
*Added*
APC, Evil party on the beat. !

I am obidient
#VotePeterObi4President4ANewNigeria

1 Like

Re: Akpan: "I Scored 126 Votes To Win Primary But APC Submitted My Opponent’s Name" by blackmantis: 1:01pm On Jun 24, 2022

“Even at Eket police station where the voting took place , Eseme Eyibio was not there . I learnt he was busy supervising cooking of rice and ignored the voting exercise,”

That's confidence..
Re: Akpan: "I Scored 126 Votes To Win Primary But APC Submitted My Opponent’s Name" by Angelfrost(m): 1:04pm On Jun 24, 2022
APC will rig themselves out of power nationwide!
Re: Akpan: "I Scored 126 Votes To Win Primary But APC Submitted My Opponent’s Name" by Olastep1(m): 1:06pm On Jun 24, 2022
Welcome to APC
Re: Akpan: "I Scored 126 Votes To Win Primary But APC Submitted My Opponent’s Name" by smile11s(m): 1:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see Mr Akpan joining labour party, I see him winning the reps tickets under labour party.

This I have seen.

But the deadline to submit candidates has passed
Re: Akpan: "I Scored 126 Votes To Win Primary But APC Submitted My Opponent’s Name" by Prince111111: 1:30pm On Jun 24, 2022
APC is doomed
Re: Akpan: "I Scored 126 Votes To Win Primary But APC Submitted My Opponent’s Name" by princenaira(m): 2:03pm On Jun 24, 2022
Just become Obedient and such things will be a thing of the past in a better country to come

1 Like

Re: Akpan: "I Scored 126 Votes To Win Primary But APC Submitted My Opponent’s Name" by Okhuadams(m): 2:17pm On Jun 24, 2022
Nemere2020:

https://dailytimesng.com/i-scored-126-votes-to-win-party-primary-but-apc-submitted-my-opponents-name-apc-aspirant-alleges/
them don do you boju boju o akara mo o sisi boju boju akara emi no o make I come I dey come oo
Re: Akpan: "I Scored 126 Votes To Win Primary But APC Submitted My Opponent’s Name" by IgOga(m): 2:41pm On Jun 24, 2022
I pray INEC would not follow APC lead in 2023.....nothing surprises me about APC or PDP
Re: Akpan: "I Scored 126 Votes To Win Primary But APC Submitted My Opponent’s Name" by TOSMAK007(m): 3:12pm On Jun 24, 2022
From the Genesis of APC, imposition of candidates as been there usual’s
Re: Akpan: "I Scored 126 Votes To Win Primary But APC Submitted My Opponent’s Name" by TOSMAK007(m): 3:13pm On Jun 24, 2022
From the Genesis of APC, imposition of candidates as been there usual’s
Re: Akpan: "I Scored 126 Votes To Win Primary But APC Submitted My Opponent’s Name" by tenpipsperday: 3:16pm On Jun 24, 2022
The fact that you are in APC is a confirmation that you are a thief too.
Re: Akpan: "I Scored 126 Votes To Win Primary But APC Submitted My Opponent’s Name" by dontbothermuch: 3:17pm On Jun 24, 2022
grin

His opponent was supervising the cooking of rice during the election.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tee Mac Explains Why He Is Supporting Peter Obi (Video) / Obaseki Sacks Sabina Chikere, Shaibu’s Sister-In-Law Amid Feud With Deputy / I’ll Drop Fight Against Tinubu If Supreme Court Rules In His Favour – Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.