Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Nigeria's Revenue From Train Services Increased By 199% To ₦6.1bn In One Year - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria's Revenue From Train Services Increased By 199% To ₦6.1bn In One Year (5793 Views)

The Poor State Of Port-Harcourt - Aba Train Services (Video, Photos) / Terror Attack: NRC Suspends Lagos-kano, Ajaokuta Train Services / Nigerian Railway Shuts Train Services Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Revenue From Train Services Increased By 199% To ₦6.1bn In One Year by Charly68: 7:16am On Jun 24, 2022
This our problem with the public sector.. if you made 6.1b willing a year, tell us how much you expended within same year before we can conclude that you are making profit or loss .. The world is digital now.. let us know your efficiency or otherwise .
Re: Nigeria's Revenue From Train Services Increased By 199% To ₦6.1bn In One Year by Cmanforall: 7:32am On Jun 24, 2022

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Revenue From Train Services Increased By 199% To ₦6.1bn In One Year by CHAQUR: 7:47am On Jun 24, 2022
Amaechi has started missing the looting...
Re: Nigeria's Revenue From Train Services Increased By 199% To ₦6.1bn In One Year by chukel(m): 8:03am On Jun 24, 2022
This thread depicts how cruel, wicked and negative most Nigerians are. Never happy with progress of the nation. Finally this is just a reflection of failed parenthood.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Revenue From Train Services Increased By 199% To ₦6.1bn In One Year by miraclea: 8:24am On Jun 24, 2022
They don't tell us how much bandits and kidnappers have generated through this very train routes it's very unfortunate Nigeria should work on security of lives and infrastructure than making unnecessary noise on profits that never existed on social media , may God give Nigeria selfless leaders
Re: Nigeria's Revenue From Train Services Increased By 199% To ₦6.1bn In One Year by ceaser: 8:44am On Jun 24, 2022
According to what news outlet, the same government controlled National Beareau of Statistics ko?
Re: Nigeria's Revenue From Train Services Increased By 199% To ₦6.1bn In One Year by swissgoldenpro2: 9:33am On Jun 24, 2022
This is okay
Re: Nigeria's Revenue From Train Services Increased By 199% To ₦6.1bn In One Year by Pootle: 9:48am On Jun 24, 2022
OMEGA009:
And yet they fail so provide adequate security or even build more domestic tracks for the goose that lays the golden eggs? Ndi ara with misplaced priorities.

why anytime i see this dog i go remember basket mouth grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Revenue From Train Services Increased By 199% To ₦6.1bn In One Year by Pootle: 10:00am On Jun 24, 2022
my school days, i usually enter those moving wrecks back to lagos...i cant forget a day e got spoilt in middle of nowhere till the next day before the train engineers could rectify the issue. the worst part was there was no network signal or where to get food and the on-train canteen food was very expensive. it was fun for me and my guy sha cos we jus go wan side dey bla
Re: Nigeria's Revenue From Train Services Increased By 199% To ₦6.1bn In One Year by saintopus(m): 10:50am On Jun 24, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
Good Development

You can imagine the revenue the country would have realized from regular train service from the East to West and from Southern part of Nigeria to the West. That's from Calabar to Lagos and from Port Harcourt to Maiduguri. The money we would have realized would have been far greater than the revenue from oil. Yet as simple as it is the previous government refused to do it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Revenue From Train Services Increased By 199% To ₦6.1bn In One Year by babamoha(m): 11:00am On Jun 24, 2022
anonimi:

Have you asked the senator and representative you sent to Abuja to deal with federal matters on your behalf?
What was their response
They will not give you chance to talk and if you have the chance to question them they will shelf the questions aside.
Re: Nigeria's Revenue From Train Services Increased By 199% To ₦6.1bn In One Year by anonimi: 11:03am On Jun 24, 2022
babamoha:
They will not give you chance to talk and if you have the chance to question them they will shelf the questions aside.

Because far too many of us have chosen to be inconsequential in our community & political affairs, such that it is easy to ignore us

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Revenue From Train Services Increased By 199% To ₦6.1bn In One Year by daddytime(m): 11:35am On Jun 24, 2022
hmohammed:

Your PO wasn't as transformative as this. I lie?

Yes, transformative insecurity and kidnappings.

You terrorist and terrorist sympathisers.

Death to you all.
Re: Nigeria's Revenue From Train Services Increased By 199% To ₦6.1bn In One Year by hmohammed(m): 12:23pm On Jun 24, 2022
daddytime:

Yes, transformative insecurity and kidnappings.

You terrorist and terrorist sympathisers.

Death to you all.

We will all die someday. That is a debt we all owe

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Revenue From Train Services Increased By 199% To ₦6.1bn In One Year by UnabashedIPOB: 2:17pm On Jun 24, 2022
lafiask:
https://leadership.ng/railway-corporation-grows-revenue-by-226-44-to-n5-70bn/

STOP your blatant lies! You no dey get tired of all these unnecessary lies? HABA!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much To Get A China Invitation Letter / Ukba Nigeria Annoucement Regarding E-passport / My Experience At God Is Good Transport Company Today(4/12/15)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.