Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number (58783 Views)

"I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter / Kenyan Man Shares Photo Of His Wife After Sex And Kenyans Come For Them / Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number by sylve11: 4:07pm On Jun 24, 2022
thesicilian:
Won't be surprised if she was sent to withdraw money from the bank by her madam and she decided to chase clout with it instead

abi na. grin cool

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number by Veeryeasy(m): 4:07pm On Jun 24, 2022
This did not happen recently, it's an old news
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number by robosky02(m): 4:08pm On Jun 24, 2022
Others dey write on top dollars or at least on #1000 note

Na #100 we see here

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number by mosaicafrique: 4:16pm On Jun 24, 2022
Where are the bundles? What I see is two packets of different denomination, 100 one pactet and 200 one packet. No bundles here because 5 packets make 1 bundle. Poster please learn and take note.
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number by Funflipper: 4:18pm On Jun 24, 2022
Deborah98:
LMAO Aunty said this is the kind of energy she wants this year. Nigeria men will humble you,Sha Nigerian companies when advertising their wares will be like offer valid while stock lasts,hope I got it. See I don't mind to ridicule anyone but no matter how little you have as a lady,there is this respect men will give you as a working class lady,he may not open his mouth and tell you how proud he is but deep down you have proven to be resourceful and helpful in a way. Money that he is using to catch you,Sha na here I dey.

I no know say women wey get sense like this still dey Nigeria o. I beg keep up the good work o because our unborn daughters need real role models like you and not those 3 for 10 naira fried chicken inside show-glass.
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 24, 2022
Much be an Afonja man...SIMPs.
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number by Spanner4(m): 4:23pm On Jun 24, 2022
Deborah98:
I'm actually working from home. Where you wan see me collect the breakfast?

Please check your email... Want to verify more about your remote work if you don't mind pls
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 24, 2022
azraeljaheel:
Nonsense tori everywhere. His manchie might be somewhere starving or in dire need of that same amount of money if not less sef.

The guy dey make me vex angry
maybe na jealousy dey do me or na hunger I don't know

Don't know the category to places this news

bad news
Good news
intimidating news
undecided

someone ask for my AZAduz make I use hold Friday
https://www.nairaland.com/6796546/diary-cheap-labourer-daily-bread/25#114097206
Which useless manchie are you talking about?
The same manchie that will overlook him if it were the other way around.
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number by iamdapsyj(m): 4:24pm On Jun 24, 2022
thesicilian:
Won't be surprised if she was sent to withdraw money from the bank by her madam and she decided to chase clout with it instead

It's definitely for clout....

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number by alizma: 4:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
That one is a sure catch. They like it and fall easily when you do something out of ordinary.
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number by Vyolet(f): 4:29pm On Jun 24, 2022
Why are guys now angry that their fellow manis spending anyhow just to get a woman’s number, is that not jealousy or witchcraft?
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number by Le2money(m): 4:33pm On Jun 24, 2022
This is good but if u eventually call this man and things now go awful later ....maybe by cutting u into pieces, then people won't know u actually decided to give him chance not because u love him but because of the money involved

BadNews:

A Nigerian Lady has shared photos of the bundle of Naira notes a Nigerian man wrote his number on and sent to her after she refused to give him her number, Reports.

According To The Twitter User, As Sighted By , She was at a bachelor's party and the man approached her and asked for her number. When she declined, the man decided to send his via bundles of Naira notes amounting to N30,000.

''So I attended this Bachelors party, a man asked for my number, I declined & asked for his instead. Man wrote his number on 30k mint notes.

"This Is The Type Of Energy I Want This Year''

See Photo As Obtained By Below:
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number by Enumerator(m): 4:33pm On Jun 24, 2022
cheesy
Nukilia:
Don't come complaining that you were about to be used for rituals ooo grin
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number by ike007(m): 4:38pm On Jun 24, 2022
Amotekun777:
Maddd simps everywhere angry

I dey tell you...he can't talk his way in... instead he wants to pay his way in...him fit no see that pant o
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number by nairayouthcom(m): 4:39pm On Jun 24, 2022
She don wet already

�����
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number by Hezmatosky: 4:41pm On Jun 24, 2022
Don't deface our currency pls sad
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number by juniorstar(m): 4:48pm On Jun 24, 2022
BadNews:

A Nigerian Lady has shared photos of the bundle of Naira notes a Nigerian man wrote his number on and sent to her after she refused to give him her number, Reports.

According To The Twitter User, As Sighted By , She was at a bachelor's party and the man approached her and asked for her number. When she declined, the man decided to send his via bundles of Naira notes amounting to N30,000.

''So I attended this Bachelors party, a man asked for my number, I declined & asked for his instead. Man wrote his number on 30k mint notes.

See Photo As Obtained By Below:
For ordinary 30k...49dolls.anyway na una minimum wage sha.
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number by Streetmovement(m): 4:56pm On Jun 24, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Olosho don drop text message
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number by Godispeace: 4:57pm On Jun 24, 2022
Madness , its the olosho spirit in you that is impressed and love the energy. very shameless and useless woman, the twitter account has been suspended sef. rotten pussy
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 24, 2022
Jameszinchenkov:

Not everyone is as broke as you

Agreed then show a brother love for Friday smiley
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number by judinho07(m): 4:58pm On Jun 24, 2022
"wetin concern buhari and di¥k-washer..!!?
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number by IgOga(m): 4:58pm On Jun 24, 2022
Imagine the joy of our youths when PDP and APC flash that magical 10K for their vote......Nigeria Nigeria
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 24, 2022
ladiguy:

Baba na only 3 manchie you dey follow outta like 200 souls wey you follow cheesy

I ask make I drop aza you dey drop digit smiley
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number by Whisk(m): 5:02pm On Jun 24, 2022
Good energy indeed.
Don't come here crying that you need spiritual help after gathering the energy that you want.
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number by shegun4sur: 5:04pm On Jun 24, 2022
Simp
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number by hardon1(m): 5:32pm On Jun 24, 2022
Some men mumu... Though it many be a chicken change to the man, but OMO it's nit the right way to use money.

That amount na some children school fees
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number by RPG2020(m): 5:43pm On Jun 24, 2022
It is finished
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number by femiasaolu2014: 5:43pm On Jun 24, 2022

Just tell us you are a prostitute and rest.

What useless energy?

Beacause of 30k?

I blame the simp.
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number by latolz: 5:44pm On Jun 24, 2022
No be en fault, our naira useless.. Try am with dollars..
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number by tnerro1(m): 5:48pm On Jun 24, 2022
When he is done with you, he will use the same format for your friends, so relax, you are not special

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do You Agree With This??(pix) / Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies / Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.