Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu (28302 Views)

Sowore: 'DSS Accredited Only 10 Media Houses For Kanu's Trial & It's A Shame' / Court Approves Suit Seeking Fani-kayode, Abaribe Trial For Kanu’s Escape / Group Seeks Presidential Pardon For Kanu, IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 24, 2022
johndavid1:
some people are just too daft in reasoning such as this... Spits
A terrorists deserve death. Your father, Kanu and your entire lineage are daft, for allowing a mad depraved idiot like Kanu control you. Idiots.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu by Omoslim26: 8:37am On Jun 24, 2022
Stevenson20:
How many Fulani herdsmen, Boko haram, Iswap etc has Buhari arrested let alone prosecuting them
One day Kanu will come out triumphantly with Biafran flag in his hand.
Biafra is an ideology.

Nna ehn,stop pitting mnk to Biafra undecided
We don't desire any Biafra connected to a group that tag critics and people who do not support their destructive fraud struggle saboteurs, threaten, attack and kill them bcus they have not been brainwashed by the scam Ideology.
Biafra is an Ideology Yes.
Ipob is not,ipob is a well packaged and organized registered scam.
Ipob remains proscribed in Igboland.
I stand with Peter Obi.
Re: Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu by deeva2: 8:37am On Jun 24, 2022
The biafran shud not expect jibril from sudan to free a man in zoo prison na.

You can't eat ur cake and have it.

Its biafra or nothing.
Re: Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu by Bridget95(f): 8:38am On Jun 24, 2022
Ever since this idiot took office, he has refused to arrest and jail any of his murderous herdsmen terrorists brothers.
Re: Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu by Nicoddemus(m): 8:38am On Jun 24, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Yea but you've forgiven Boko Haram murderers and called them repentant militants, you've spent tax payers money to absorb them back into the society with zero trial for the crimes they committed against the state.

Don't worry about releasing him, come 2023, a Southerner would sit in Aso Rock and forgive him his sins.

What is good for Boko Haram militants is also good for Nnamdi Kanu.

This I have seen.

Could you please just stick to your style of comments?....... like I see him being butted out by a southern president, I see Kanu being released........A false prophet in every thing. So that you don't lose your relevance in this forum?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu by iike: 8:41am On Jun 24, 2022
handsomeyinka:
PMB...The nightmare of the Igbos.

Meanwhile I heard one Social Media Winning President Peter Obi wanna contest for 2023 elections.

Peter Obi needs to hide himself in shame.

His records in Anambra as a Govenor was exremely poor.

I will Prefer Tinubu any day,any time.

Tinubu is a better option amongst all other aspirants

Lier, Lagos had been built before Tinubu was born.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu by pacespot(m): 8:41am On Jun 24, 2022
Has anybody noticed that anytime there is a fallout with the political class in the country, like the current Ekweremadu organ harvesting saga and Buratai corruption case with ICPC, Buhari always comes up with a tough measure against IPOB and Kanu? This Buhari might end up being the most corrupt president in the history of this country, only when he had left office that fowl yansh go blow open.
Re: Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu by Bigpat: 8:42am On Jun 24, 2022
Klington:
Buhari has control of everything even the court that ought to be independent and last hope of the oppressed.

Not a matter of having control of the Judiciary, ordinarily and legally, when you jump bail once, in such serious cases levelled against him, you don't expect a part on the back, bringing emotions into logical reasoning, is one problem Nigeria has, I can understand your situation here. Let him eat the food he cooked, in peace. Wait, did you say oppressed, who is oppressed. You want thunder wey de vex fire you abi.
Re: Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu by WOLEMENTO(m): 8:42am On Jun 24, 2022

Re: Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu by iike: 8:43am On Jun 24, 2022
Is Buhari the Judge in this case?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu by deeva2: 8:43am On Jun 24, 2022
Maxymilliano:
When did Buhari become the court of law ?

So you have finally agreed that he is buhari not jibril from sudan.
Re: Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu by Beverlyjean(f): 8:44am On Jun 24, 2022
Blackman7:
I agree solidly with the president on this, kanu should be jailed for life or sentenced to death by hanging. Idiotic pigs of brifra

Pls ban this person ...just broke rule 2... cc Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu by Emola12(m): 8:45am On Jun 24, 2022
handsomeyinka:

Meanwhile I heard one Social Media Winning President Peter Obi wanna contest for 2023 elections.

another 4yrs of suffernes dey wait for you aswear u better wake up now and think very well biko PETER OBI is our choice
Re: Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu by muykem: 8:45am On Jun 24, 2022
There's no need again. IPOB has abandoned kanu and now obedient.
Re: Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 24, 2022
This is not encouraging, after the many months of waiting, they re finally saying he wont be released?

His people will not be happy o, there will be plenting weeping and gnashing of teeth as the dilector is not coming home.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu by Onyipk: 8:47am On Jun 24, 2022
This obviously shows that he is a dictator. What this tells me is that any judgements from the court as regards MNK has been designed from the presidency.
The also shows why APC as a party should be voted out as they are dictatorial by nature.
Otherwise how can a president in a perceived democracy where the judiciary is supposed to be independent of the executive and the legislative be assured that MNK cannot get bail? Is President Buhari now a judge?

Please vote wisely in 2023. I am totally OBIDIENT!
Re: Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu by Minime10(f): 8:51am On Jun 24, 2022
adenigga:
https://punchng.com/buhari-rules-out-bail-option-for-kanu/?amp

So it is now buhari that decides who get bail & who does not Where then lies the much dramatised Independent of the Judiciary
You people should continue in your illegality.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu by ladychioma: 8:53am On Jun 24, 2022
handsomeyinka:

Aren't you tired of voting for your ancestors?.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:53am On Jun 24, 2022
The only way he can be given bail is when he embark on a deliberate hunger strike for 40 days. So that the the Judge will take pity on him. If he can do that then his case will catch global attention. That is my advise. sad
Re: Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu by onuman: 9:00am On Jun 24, 2022
adenigga:
https://punchng.com/buhari-rules-out-bail-option-for-kanu/?amp
It's like Britain is seeking for continuation of its puppet in office.
If not, how could British PM, Boris Johnson, not know that Nigeria runs a two term presidency?
Preident Buhari further exposed his lack of good education by insinuating that Nnamdi Kanu will not be granted bail again. There is supposed to be separation of powers in Nigeria's government. Buhari exposed the dysfunctional democracy in Nigeria.

It's TAQQIYA by Buhari ascribing the insecurity in Nigeria to fall of Ghadafi. Buhari's hatred for Ghadafi is because Ghadafi suggested division of Nigeria into more manageable countries.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu by Alpharey: 9:01am On Jun 24, 2022
onuman:

It's like Britain is seeking for continuation of its puppet in office.
If not, how could British PM, Boris Johnson, not know that Nigeria runs a two term presidency?
Preident Buhari further exposed his lack of good education by saying that Nnamdi Kanu will not be granted bail again. There is supposed to be separation of powers in Nigeria's government. Buhari exposed the dysfunctional democracy in Nigeria.

It's TAQQIYA by Buhari ascribing the insecurity in Nigeria to fall of Ghadafi. Buhari's hatred for Ghadafi is because Ghadafi suggested division of Nigeria into more manageable countries.
IPIGSRHYPO:
I thought some Mkpuru mirri cannibals said that the US and British Marines were coming to rescue Namdiot coward Cownu from the zoo cage.
Considering a bail for a terrorist that had already jumped one bail previously is delusional and irrational.
Let the IPIG terrorist monkey go to trial.
After he's found guilty, the IPIG terrorist monkey should be hanged ASAP.

And what has his incarceration done in uplifting your living standard in Nigeria. Keep shooting yourself on the legs. Mass shooting at Owo church and the rest has proven him right yet u will prefer to see him in prison rather than all these Boko Haram and bandits members. Pathetic
Re: Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu by educarimo: 9:03am On Jun 24, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:
This guys obsession with Kanu’s matter. I wish he would pay even half this attention and energy to Boko Haram matter.
just imagine oooo. somebody prosecuted for words of mouth concerning bad governance in his fatherland, yet some oblonged head nonsence idiocy de yan say na him try pass. de hailam from all the corners of the country. but groups of incessant naferous and dubios killers of humanity were considered worth of education and absorbtion inti the society. my question is: since the mental cure of boko harram, has kilings stoped in the norths? how crimes involving all these cows in the bush fulanis could be recorded in the south then how many in the north involved the southerners? i no blame mbughari i blame southerners majorly igbos. wether obi or ada forget politicians focus your target.
we rise.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu by GOATandYAMtheory: 9:07am On Jun 24, 2022
Beverlyjean:

U are the one filled with hate and toxicity...do u know his father to think his father is a failure... or do u think his father is not more responsible than the president...or u think because buhari is president, it automatically makes him responsible... most of u really can't b helped again
It's a pity you don't know you are the one who needs help. You have no mind of your own. All you and other female folks from your region do is follow what the foolish crowd does. M0ron in skirts. If you ve got an iota of wisdom, you would know an ediot who comes online to comment unreasonably lacks home training..but you won't know..cos like I mentioned earlier, you have no mind of your own

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu by Blessedassuranc(f): 9:08am On Jun 24, 2022
GOATandYAMtheory:
Your Papa wey no be dunce, where him dey? How has he been able to run his family? His failure is evident in your lifestyle.

Toxic, hate-filled, intolerant, nepotic and unreasonable set of people.

But you just referred to Buhari cos all those attributes you just mentioned are hos.. So wetin you dey talk sef?
Re: Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu by benjanny(m): 9:10am On Jun 24, 2022
Go to hell
Re: Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu by Blessedassuranc(f): 9:12am On Jun 24, 2022
DarkandHandsome:
What are you saying What do you know?? Do you know what they call veto power?

The president has the power to pardon prisoners and also to condemn them.

Most of y'all don't know how presidential authority works.

Really? hahahaha!!!we never knew Mr. law
Re: Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu by educarimo: 9:12am On Jun 24, 2022
Stevenson20:
How many Fulani herdsmen, Boko haram, Iswap etc has Buhari arrested let alone prosecuting them
One day Kanu will come out triumphantly with Biafran flag in his hand.
Biafra is an ideology.
iseeeeeeee!!!!!!!!
Re: Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu by Tingotoe: 9:13am On Jun 24, 2022
kweensheba:
I thought giving or ruling out bail option is a function of the judicial arm.
Yes it is and Justice Nyako ruled against his bail application. He should have thought about that before he jumped bail the last time

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu by onuman: 9:14am On Jun 24, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:
I thought some Mkpuru mirri cannibals said that the US and British Marines were coming to rescue Namdiot coward Cownu from the zoo cage.
Considering a bail for a terrorist that had already jumped one bail previously is delusional and irrational.
Let the IPIG terrorist monkey go to trial.
After he's found guilty, the IPIG terrorist monkey should be hanged ASAP.

Crude oil is not all there is for a country to survive.
Stop developing nightmare over Biafra.
Switzerland is one of the richest countries in the world, but it has no mineral resources, it's landlocked and mostly mountains.
Be concerned with your proponents of Islamic Sharia criminal laws in your Islamic regions in Nigeria, with their Boko Haram which is fighting for a country to be governed with Sharia criminal laws.

IPOB is about leaving you to roast in your new Sharia country.
Re: Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu by Blessedassuranc(f): 9:21am On Jun 24, 2022
EjehDtiger:

Must you insult others to get your point to it destination? The more reason some people think you guys at not good debaters. It's quite unfortunate that whoever doesn't support your position is termed an enemy.

pls stop looking for excuses up and down. If you re f..ool ,then you re one. Simple. learn not to act as one by listening to yourself before typing. okay?
Re: Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu by gregng(m): 9:21am On Jun 24, 2022
I pity any youths supporting old politicians to govern them again. U know nothing abt PO. In politics, learn to sell ur candidate forget any other candidates.

You cannot compare Tinubu with PO... The difference is clear, no matter how u tried to monopolize it

PO is outstanding politician comparing him with Tinubu and Atiku. Atiku and Tinubu have meeked this Nation called Nigeria it's high time, we take back our country back from them.

Peace!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Associates Fear Buhari May Turn Against Him After 2019 / Court Declares Eze Madumere’s Impeachment Illegal. Jubilation In Imo (Photos) / Pictures Of The Day. The LASTMA Kids.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.