Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

BBC: Are Attacks On Christians In Nigeria On The Rise? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BBC: Are Attacks On Christians In Nigeria On The Rise? (20745 Views)

How BBC Are Buying Ipob Fan Page For Instigation / UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" / 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBC: Are Attacks On Christians In Nigeria On The Rise? by Denko2721987(m): 7:02pm On Jun 24, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
Definitely. The Muslims have a plan to wipe all Christians out in Nigeria..

And the Yoruba Muslims are part of that plan. Notice how they use them in the south to harass Christians ?

Come to my Edo state you will never ever hear Muslims being used to harass Christians. Go to Ibo people you won't hear their Muslims used to harass Christians, only the Yoruba do this

With that hopelessly senseless Muric leader as their front runner man

1 Like

Re: BBC: Are Attacks On Christians In Nigeria On The Rise? by SouthSouth1914: 7:02pm On Jun 24, 2022
iyapont:
the yorubas are the one killing them abi? Or u didn't read the comment of that animal she quoted?

My man, the guy made conclusions without validation! Has he been to Edo before and confirm his assertions? We all are matured individuals and shouldn’t resort to bogus conclusions and shenanigans!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBC: Are Attacks On Christians In Nigeria On The Rise? by swissgoldenpro2: 7:02pm On Jun 24, 2022
May God save us
Re: BBC: Are Attacks On Christians In Nigeria On The Rise? by Omoslim26: 7:04pm On Jun 24, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

And the Yoruba Muslims are part of that plan. Notice how they use them in the south to harass Christians ?

Come to my Edo state you will never ever hear Muslims being used to harass Christians. Go to Ibo people you won't hear their Muslims used to harass Christians, only the Yoruba do this

Menh you are the first person to comment,and you do this undecided
Watin una dey gain for all this senseless tribal bigotry sef?them dey pay una? undecided
The Yorubas I know of are not in anyway extremist when talking about religion,yes they might have bad eggs just like everyother region too,but you don't have to masturbate away your destiny just bcus you want to do your tribal hate undecided
Na wa for una oo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBC: Are Attacks On Christians In Nigeria On The Rise? by penearth(m): 7:05pm On Jun 24, 2022
And someone with complete brain will vote a Muslim man in that seat to destroy more churches and islamize everywhere

2 Likes

Re: BBC: Are Attacks On Christians In Nigeria On The Rise? by J3susFr3ak: 7:06pm On Jun 24, 2022
Are Attacks On Christians In Nigeria On The Rise?

Yes.

1 Like

Re: BBC: Are Attacks On Christians In Nigeria On The Rise? by iyapont: 7:09pm On Jun 24, 2022
SouthSouth1914:

My man, the guy made conclusions without validation! Has he been to Edo before and confirm his assertions? We all are matured individuals and shouldn’t resort to bogus conclusions and shenanigans!
Maturity? Lol some of these people are animals grin If anyone come for my tribe we will give them hot hot
Re: BBC: Are Attacks On Christians In Nigeria On The Rise? by J3susFr3ak: 7:11pm On Jun 24, 2022
casualobserver:

The stupid British people under David cameron are the ones who invaded Libya and killed ghaddafi and unleashed millions of rifles and ammunition in a free for all that ended up in the hands of nomadic foreign herdsmen and bandits. These bandits are muslim, they kill muslims too go ask them in the North!!!

Still blaming the death of Gadaffi in the hands of his own citizens for your own murderous bloodlust here aren't yah? THAT explanation is already tired of your twisted lies.

2 Likes

Re: BBC: Are Attacks On Christians In Nigeria On The Rise? by another1: 7:13pm On Jun 24, 2022
And Tinubu want Muslim Muslim ticket.
Some stupid idiots are supporting him
Re: BBC: Are Attacks On Christians In Nigeria On The Rise? by SouthSouth1914: 7:13pm On Jun 24, 2022
iyapont:
Maturity? Lol some of these people are animals grin If anyone come for my tribe we will give them hot hot

You didn’t address the points I raise in my argument. But all the same, Stay safe.
Re: BBC: Are Attacks On Christians In Nigeria On The Rise? by meobizy(f): 7:13pm On Jun 24, 2022
Nairalanders can never think for themselves for one day of their lives. The BBC released this headline and all of a sudden everyone in the north wants us dead. There are more Muslims in Nigeria than Christians, if they want us dead there is nothing we can do to prevent it.

The killings don’t mean anything. I’ll say it’s the work of politicians. Human lives mean nothing to those lot in the same way a typical Nigerian can watch the world burn so far his family members remain safe.

1 Like

Re: BBC: Are Attacks On Christians In Nigeria On The Rise? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 24, 2022
The Christian union, CAN, PFN must synergize and take cases yo Court, protest, pickets and sue the government to protect it's interest. The Muslims recently won a case, because they took the hijab issue to court. Christians are being killed, they can't protect themselves, protest or sue the government. Which kind dull people, people will trample on them. Christians are only active inside church.

3 Likes

Re: BBC: Are Attacks On Christians In Nigeria On The Rise? by J3susFr3ak: 7:19pm On Jun 24, 2022
meobizy:
Nairalanders can never think for themselves for one day of their lives. The BBC released this headline and all of a sudden everyone in the north wants us dead. There are more Muslims in Nigeria than Christians, if they want us dead there is nothing we can do to prevent it.

The killings don’t mean anything. I’ll say it’s the work of politicians. Human lives mean nothing to those lot in the same way a typical Nigerian can watch the world burn so far his family members remain safe.

The fact that you can accept this defeatist view of your life before a Muslim...just shows how much brainwashed by the persistent violcence you have been already.

There is SOMETHING Christians can do about it. Let Christian dominated states and regions CONTROL the ENTIRETY of their own internal security! And with that MONITOR every type of movements into and within its borders. Israel would not have survived this far without this diligent vigilance. You cannot let hungry hyenas guard the hen house...the way the current compromised Federal Security structure is designed. THAT has to change.

2 Likes

Re: BBC: Are Attacks On Christians In Nigeria On The Rise? by shoboy9: 7:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
Which kain nonsense question BBC dey ask? Upon all the genocide in Kaduna, plateau, Benue, Niger, etc? With SE? With BH? Why not say we want to close our eyes?
Re: BBC: Are Attacks On Christians In Nigeria On The Rise? by Farid24224(m): 7:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
meobizy:

You are a 110% right..Just because a couple of bad eggs are there..They all wants us dead...
Re: BBC: Are Attacks On Christians In Nigeria On The Rise? by Mayeldah(m): 7:30pm On Jun 24, 2022
Buhari is behind the killings.

He is a terrorist

Osibande and Foolish Femi adesina are willings tools employed to defend him

1 Like

Re: BBC: Are Attacks On Christians In Nigeria On The Rise? by SHINJA: 7:32pm On Jun 24, 2022
Bloody mohammadian head slamming Terrorists...
Re: BBC: Are Attacks On Christians In Nigeria On The Rise? by egunna(m): 7:46pm On Jun 24, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

u guys will just be talking nonsense,Muslims have no time for u,the day Muslims will unite and speak with one voice,una go enter hole for this country.make una just dey talk nonsense say na buhari una dey do.
Re: BBC: Are Attacks On Christians In Nigeria On The Rise? by seunayantokun(m): 7:48pm On Jun 24, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Unfortunately, the Yoruba Muslims are also victims now, and later if they follow them.

It is a fulanisation agenda through distrustful weaponisation of Islam to divide and conquer. Lots of them have never been good Muslims from history. When they kicked off their jihad in 1804, they claimed to be spreading the religion. But why did they attack the ancient Kanem Borno Empire which had been practising Islam before the Fulani came into existence? Thankfully, the people of Bornu resisted them and put them where they belonged? I don't think the Shehu of Bornu would bow down to the deceivers till date.

I once came across an academic paper showing that many places in Nigeria, including some in Yorubaland had embraced Islam through Muslim trans-saharan traders and others before Uthman dan Fodio's deceitful opportunist jihad. So, what was the purpose of his jihad? Heartless killings, land grabbing, destruction of people and places etc so as to replace other peoples, especially their innocent unsuspecting benefactors who hosted them as they have done to the Hausa people. What they are doing today is not different from what their ancestors did. They did it for Afonja of Ilorin too, of course because that one was also a traitor.

Yoruba Muslims who know history and have not fallen for their trick don't support them. Many of them are even now clamouring for Yoruba nation. They will never support the murderous fulani blood-soaked expansionist agenda.

1 Like

Re: BBC: Are Attacks On Christians In Nigeria On The Rise? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 24, 2022
No it's on the low because you pple don't have eyes to see what has been happening since this APC bloodsucking regime

Nonsense newschannel

2 Likes

Re: BBC: Are Attacks On Christians In Nigeria On The Rise? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 24, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Igbo don't even have Muslim! Just few! I don't think it would ever work in my state
Re: BBC: Are Attacks On Christians In Nigeria On The Rise? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 24, 2022
Who are you pple asking??

Animals!
Till they kill all the christians in Nigeria that is when BBC will get the answer

2 Likes

Re: BBC: Are Attacks On Christians In Nigeria On The Rise? by johannu(m): 8:11pm On Jun 24, 2022
BBC is trying to downplay the sustained attacks on Christians in Nigeria.
Re: BBC: Are Attacks On Christians In Nigeria On The Rise? by GreyLaw(m): 8:19pm On Jun 24, 2022
meobizy:

First of all get your facts right before talking. There is no verified source that says Muslims are more than Christians in Nigeria. Maybe you haven't travelled much in this country. Bauchi, Kebbi, Borough, Nassarawa, Taraba, Gombe, Niger have very heavy Christian presence, which can even rival the Muslims there. You are listening to armchair talk.

Secondly, if Muslims want you dead, yes you'll be dead because you are docile and have already agreed that you cannot do anything about it. For other Nigerians, we know nobody has a monopoly of violence. It took Nigeria plus Britain and Co 3 years to manage to subdue dissident Igbos and you think Muslims can finish off Christians who are equal to them in Nigeria?

The kind of things I read on Nairaland are quite funny!

2 Likes

Re: BBC: Are Attacks On Christians In Nigeria On The Rise? by XerXers: 8:24pm On Jun 24, 2022
All Christians must vote for Peter Obi
Re: BBC: Are Attacks On Christians In Nigeria On The Rise? by josephevergreen(m): 8:29pm On Jun 24, 2022
God protect and guard us..in as much as things re this hard..we don't want war please ..let peace raign..some people re so tribalistics f**k.

1 Like

Re: BBC: Are Attacks On Christians In Nigeria On The Rise? by MansoryMX(m): 8:30pm On Jun 24, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

The Nigeria Christians are weaklings and ignorant thinking self defense is a sin, thinking Jesus will come down from heaven and fight their battle for them. The Vatican City has its own secret Legion, police and sophisticated agencies with high tech and sophisticated weapons. Them nor born one terrorist to think of attacking Vatican City on Italy. It’s only in Nigeria Christian will be behaving like weak fools!

2 Likes

Re: BBC: Are Attacks On Christians In Nigeria On The Rise? by meobizy(f): 8:32pm On Jun 24, 2022
GreyLaw:

First of all get your facts right before talking. There is no verified source that says Muslims are more than Christians in Nigeria. Maybe you haven't travelled much in this country. Bauchi, Kebbi, Borough, Nassarawa, Taraba, Gombe, Niger have very heavy Christian presence, which can even rival the Muslims there. You are listening to armchair talk.

Secondly, if Muslims want you dead, yes you'll be dead because you are docile and have already agreed that you cannot do anything about it. For other Nigerians, we know nobody has a monopoly of violence. It took Nigeria plus Britain and Co 3 years to manage to subdue dissident Igbos and you think Muslims can finish off Christians who are equal to them in Nigeria?

The kind of things I read on Nairaland are quite funny!
Everyone to his/her opinion.
Re: BBC: Are Attacks On Christians In Nigeria On The Rise? by StarGra: 8:33pm On Jun 24, 2022
The atteck on Christian is overwhelming.Everyday it's one christian center or the other.. But one thing is that.. NIGERIA CAN NEVER BE ISLAMIIZESD...last last we divide am...
Re: BBC: Are Attacks On Christians In Nigeria On The Rise? by ismodiwa(m): 8:33pm On Jun 24, 2022
What's the issue with non muslims and Islam, why are Nigerian christians so insecure?
Where was CAN and the christian brethren when Mosque were slaughter houses in many parts of this country?? Was any christian blamed??
There's no abuse Islam and the prophet haven't received here on Nairaland, yet no comment from Muslims on this platform.
The truth is there's nothing you can change about Islam and Muslims, the earlier you realize that, the better.
My massage to CAN, go give your illiterate followers good education and stop violating Islam.
Re: BBC: Are Attacks On Christians In Nigeria On The Rise? by lilfresh96(m): 8:36pm On Jun 24, 2022
Only christans

What a biased report, keeling is happening everywhere in the country regardless of region or religion. So BBC should stop being Hippocrates

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enugu PDP Youths Eject Vice Chairman For Not Providing Mobilisation Funds / Team Change: Before It Is Too Late - Japheth Omojuwa. / 6 Out Of 8 PDP Lagos House Of Assembly Members Defect To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.