Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,064 members, 7,807,191 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

What To Do If You Missed Npower Physical Verification - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What To Do If You Missed Npower Physical Verification (12469 Views)

Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks / Npower: Physical Verification To Commence On The 10th September / Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do If You Missed Npower Physical Verification by ezenwaez(m): 8:14am On Jun 24, 2022
NPower applicants that missed the Npower physical verification exercise can join another Npower physical verification the date for the Npower physical verification have not been announced yet, but Npower applicants that missed the Npower physical verification will be contacted when it is time for their Npower physical verification.
This Npower physical verification concerns Npower applicants in the first batch that missed the Npower physical verification as a result of one issue or the other, Npower applicants can send in their Npower ID stating that they missed the previous Npower physical verification to @npower_ng the official Npower Twitter handle.
NPower applicants of the first batch of the Npower program that missed the Npower physical verification exercise should not go to their Npower physical verification yet, because their names have not yet been updated on the Npower physical verification database, Npower applicants under the first batch of the Npower program that is the stream 1 program are advised to wait for further directives from Npower and this will be communicated through sms or through the Npower NASIMS self service portal, alternatively Npower applicants in batch 1 can use the nasims ussd code *45665# to check if their Npower physical verification venue have been updated.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do If You Missed Npower Physical Verification by olumate(m): 8:54am On Jun 24, 2022
Good

1 Like

Re: What To Do If You Missed Npower Physical Verification by OluwaJohn77: 9:37am On Jun 24, 2022
Which Physical verification are you talking about? They should pay Npower C1 there April, May and June Stipends......
The method of payment is too bad; they didn't want them to have any savings at all.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do If You Missed Npower Physical Verification by checkmatez: 12:44pm On Jun 24, 2022
ezenwaez:

NPower applicants that missed the Npower physical verification exercise can join another Npower physical verification the date for the Npower physical verification have not been announced yet, but Npower applicants that missed the Npower physical verification will be contacted when it is time for their Npower physical verification.
This Npower physical verification concerns Npower applicants in the first batch that missed the Npower physical verification as a result of one issue or the other, Npower applicants can send in their Npower ID stating that they missed the previous Npower physical verification to @npower_ng the official Npower Twitter handle.
NPower applicants of the first batch of the Npower program that missed the Npower physical verification exercise should not go to their Npower physical verification yet, because their names have not yet been updated on the Npower physical verification database, Npower applicants under the first batch of the Npower program that is the stream 1 program are advised to wait for further directives from Npower and this will be communicated through sms or through the Npower NASIMS self service portal, alternatively Npower applicants in batch 1 can use the nasims ussd code *45665# to check if their Npower physical verification venue have been updated.
Nice one but next time after the Npower heading, try using just applicants and physical verification. The Npower attached to all of them was so much and reading the writeup could cause headache, at a moment it was beginning to feel like a tongue twister

12 Likes

Re: What To Do If You Missed Npower Physical Verification by Akerele44(m): 12:49pm On Jun 24, 2022
Ok nah
Re: What To Do If You Missed Npower Physical Verification by IGoComotYaTeeth: 12:50pm On Jun 24, 2022
cool
Re: What To Do If You Missed Npower Physical Verification by FalseProphet1(m): 12:50pm On Jun 24, 2022
I see N-Power shutting down permanently before the end of this year.

This I have seen.

13 Likes

Re: What To Do If You Missed Npower Physical Verification by smile11s(m): 12:50pm On Jun 24, 2022
Chai
Re: What To Do If You Missed Npower Physical Verification by ATEAMS: 12:51pm On Jun 24, 2022
Hold bribe money simple,....

Nigeria is a very corrupt country

Money Is the language we speak and understand here regardless of our collective indifference

Re: What To Do If You Missed Npower Physical Verification by akanbiaa(m): 12:54pm On Jun 24, 2022
Okay
Re: What To Do If You Missed Npower Physical Verification by zsamorano(m): 12:54pm On Jun 24, 2022
ezenwaez:

continue to PACKAGE lie for them just like npower fraud? there are too much lies in these programs. from community police, to seed capital, to geep loan, to nexit to training to disbursement. Npower is fraud. many will never be paid under the program as the money would av been diverted to politicians pocket. michewwwww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do If You Missed Npower Physical Verification by eniteden(m): 1:04pm On Jun 24, 2022
I missed the first batch C 1, but i went to verification for this batch, up till now my verification is still showing pending. Maybe this is the reason why. Please update us when its ready for us that missed it.

Is it compulsory to write them first before the verification start, or we should just wait for it to commence then go for it..
Re: What To Do If You Missed Npower Physical Verification by swissgoldenpro2: 1:06pm On Jun 24, 2022
Thanks for the info
Re: What To Do If You Missed Npower Physical Verification by Olastep1(m): 1:07pm On Jun 24, 2022
So this is still on?

1 Like

Re: What To Do If You Missed Npower Physical Verification by Myclubmycash: 1:16pm On Jun 24, 2022
You can be earning hundreds and thousands of dollars working remotely from the comfort of your home for clients all over the world.
You only need the right skills and proper guidance;
I can assist you with the skills if you care..
(WHATSAPP 09025921128 or +2348039300349)
Re: What To Do If You Missed Npower Physical Verification by parkervero(m): 1:16pm On Jun 24, 2022
It will be extended. No need to worry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do If You Missed Npower Physical Verification by duncan511: 1:19pm On Jun 24, 2022
I don’t have physical verification venue, so I sent email, Twitter and WhatsApp them with my Npower I.D, did nothing about it, This Npower of thing, now fraud, No reply, No reason why there is no physical Verification Venue after been shortlisted, Npower now story, I have removed my mind, if they like they should give Venue after tomorrow when the verification is over

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do If You Missed Npower Physical Verification by Iliveforever(m): 1:21pm On Jun 24, 2022
No message was even sent to my dashboard
Re: What To Do If You Missed Npower Physical Verification by pelumi25: 1:23pm On Jun 24, 2022
Come next year niyen
Re: What To Do If You Missed Npower Physical Verification by ezenwaez(m): 1:36pm On Jun 24, 2022
eniteden:
I missed the first batch C 1, but i went to verification for this batch, up till now my verification is still showing pending. Maybe this is the reason why. Please update us when its ready for us that missed it.

Is it compulsory to write them first before the verification start, or we should just wait for it to commence then go for it..
Wait for directives.

1 Like

Re: What To Do If You Missed Npower Physical Verification by ezenwaez(m): 1:37pm On Jun 24, 2022
duncan511:
I don’t have physical verification venue, so I sent email, Twitter and WhatsApp them with my Npower I.D, did nothing about it, This Npower of thing, now fraud, No reply, No reason why there is no physical Verification Venue after been shortlisted, Npower now story, I have removed my mind, if they like they should give Venue after tomorrow when the verification is over
Please take note, the current physical verification is not for Npower applicants under non graduate category.
Re: What To Do If You Missed Npower Physical Verification by etazi0001: 1:53pm On Jun 24, 2022
checkmatez:
Nice one but next time after the Npower heading, try using just applicants and physical verification. The Npower attached to all of them was so much and reading the writeup could cause headache, at a moment it was beginning to feel like a tongue twister
I thought it was only me that felt that

1 Like

Re: What To Do If You Missed Npower Physical Verification by sauceEEP(m): 1:55pm On Jun 24, 2022
Copy and paste, reading this just gave me headache.
Re: What To Do If You Missed Npower Physical Verification by markjay23(m): 2:07pm On Jun 24, 2022
I'm at the venue now. They've gone for prayers. I missed the first verification for C1. I want try my luck
Re: What To Do If You Missed Npower Physical Verification by Jauntybaba: 2:10pm On Jun 24, 2022
b
Re: What To Do If You Missed Npower Physical Verification by Kayluka100: 2:18pm On Jun 24, 2022
ezenwaez:

This Npower physical verification concerns Npower applicants in the first batch that
missed the Npower physical verification as a result of one issue or the other, Npower applicants can send in their Npower ID stating that they missed the previous Npower physical verification to @npower_ng the official Npower Twitter handle.
Please N build candidate non graduate
When are we going for physical verification or training?
Re: What To Do If You Missed Npower Physical Verification by kollinz1234(m): 2:22pm On Jun 24, 2022
ezenwaez:

Dear Ezenwaeze thanks for all the updates, they have been truly helpful. But a friend of mine has a challenge. She was shortlisted and has done her Biometric which her dashboard is showing "finger print captured". But she is still appearing as an applicant instead of beneficiary and she was not designated for physical verification. How can you help out sir?

1 Like

Re: What To Do If You Missed Npower Physical Verification by ezenwaez(m): 2:29pm On Jun 24, 2022
kollinz1234:
Dear Ezenwaeze thanks for all the updates, they have been truly helpful. But a friend of mine has a challenge. She was shortlisted and has done her Biometric which her dashboard is showing "finger print captured". But she is still appearing as an applicant instead of beneficiary and she was not designated for physical verification. How can you help out sir?
She has not been selected for physical verification yet, tell her to send her Npower ID and screenshot of the page showing the shortlisted status to Npower verified Twitter handle @npower_ng, although being an Applicant is not really a good sign.
Re: What To Do If You Missed Npower Physical Verification by Timo2020: 3:07pm On Jun 24, 2022
ikotunblog:
Well, base on my experience, to be sincere without hiding any thoughts in my mind and without lies, to the actual truth with my clear open mind and clear heart, expressing what ever is embedded inside me for a long time which I didn't say just because I was nervous. But today, by gathering all the courage and motivation, I just want to say that I actually have nothing to say.
you really have nothing to say

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed / Baker Hughes Oil Servicing Entry Level / 5 Ways Job Seekers Outsmart Employers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.