Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,913 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Vote APC In 2023, Vote Tinubu? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote APC In 2023, Vote Tinubu? (493 Views)

2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) / Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party / Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vote APC In 2023, Vote Tinubu? by Mstick: 8:37am On Jun 24, 2022
Hello!

Please I want the pro APC supporters on this forum to shill APC and Tinubu to us.

Give us reasons why Nigerians should vote APC in 2023.

Tell us how the APC led government has improved the lives of Nigerians from 2015 till today 22 June 2022.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Vote APC In 2023, Vote Tinubu? by VoteTinubu2023: 8:38am On Jun 24, 2022
No matter the promises, We can only judge a man by his antecedents.

When Tinubu was Governor of Lagos state. ; He did the following :

On Healthcare.

FREE HEALTH SCHEME
Free treatment of malaria (extended to LGAs)

Free treatment of children aged 12years and below

Free of adult aged 60 years and above

Free ante-natal care services Ambulance boat services to cover riverine area of the state Public servants, their spouse and 4 dependants aged 18 years and below

Special programme such as the TB/leprosy treatment, Blindness prevention, Limb deformity and corrective surgery, cleft lip/palate repair, cardiac surgery, breast cancer, school milk etc.

Overseas medical treatment sponsorship for cases which cannot be adequately handled locally.

HIV/AIDS CONTROL
The Lagos State Action Committee on AIDS (LSACA) was established under the Office of the Governor in 2000

TUBERCULOSIS CONTROL

The Adoption of the DOTS strategy in 2003 has resulted in an improvement in detection and cure rates, the current cure rate being 66%

Increase in number of DOTS centre from 6 to 46;

Patient seen 22,864 from about 5,00 in 2003;

Establishment of 31 microscopy centres

Housing

Tinubu constructed ::
1)18 units of detached houses at Ewu Elepe.

2) 1059 Units of 2Bedroom bungalows of low income housing Units at Abraham Adesanya Estate Aja. (The first phase was commissioned, year 2000]

3) 160 Units of 2 bedroom bungalows at Ibeshe low income housing scheme. ( allocated and commissioned, May 2005)

4) 114 Duplexes, high income units at Oba Adeyinka Oyekan 11 Estate Lekki. ( completed and commissioned, 12th Sep. 2003)

5) 163 Units of 2-bedroom low income housing at Ayanghuru Phase 11, Ikorodu. (commissioned, 28th of June, 2001)

6) 20 Units of Town Houses and 32 Units of 8 inl, 3bedroom flats at Gbagada Medium Housing Sheme 1.

7)56 Units of 8 in 1,3 bedroom flats at Awolowo – Odofin Medium Housing schemes.

cool 1101 Units of 8 in 1, 3 bedroom flats at Abraham Adesanya Phase 11. (commissioned, 2007).

9) 60 Units of 8 in 1, 3 bedroom flats at Ikeja.

10) 640 Units comprising 1,2 and 3 bedroom liow income flats at Ojokoro Millennium Housing Sheme.

11) 204 Units of 12 in 1 two bedroom low income flats at Shashal

12) 96 Units of 12 in 1 two bedroom low income flats at Alagba.

13) 88 Units, comprising detached / semi detached and terrace houses at Lekki 11 (High income).

14) 300 Units of 2 in 1 two bedroom bungalows at Oke Eletu (Low income). (commissioned, 2007)

15) 138 Units of 2 in 1 two bedroom flats at Oko Oba.

16) 200 Units of 2 bedroom bungalows at Ewu Elepe (Low income) PPP.

17) 24 Units of 4 bedroom maisonette at Ilupeju PP (High income).

18) Note: A total of N22,4936b was committed btw 1999 to 2007.

1 Like

Re: Vote APC In 2023, Vote Tinubu? by Typicool8(m): 8:50am On Jun 24, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

On Healthcare.

FREE HEALTH SCHEME

Free ante-natal care services Ambulance boat services to cover riverine area of the state Public servants, their spouse and 4 dependants aged 18 years and below

Special programme such as the TB/leprosy treatment, Blindness prevention, Limb deformity and corrective surgery, cleft lip/palate repair, cardiac surgery, breast cancer, school milk etc.

Overseas medical treatment sponsorship for cases which cannot be adequately handled locally.

HIV/AIDS CONTROL
The Lagos State Action Committee on AIDS (LSACA) was established under the Office of the Governor in 2000

TUBERCULOSIS CONTROL

The Adoption of the DOTS strategy in 2003 has resulted in an improvement in detection and cure rates, the current cure rate being 66%

Housing

2) 1059 Units of 2Bedroom bungalows of low income housing Units at Abraham Adesanya Estate Aja. (The first phase was commissioned, year 2000]

3) 160 Units of 2 bedroom bungalows at Ibeshe low income housing scheme. ( allocated and commissioned, May 2005)

4) 114 Duplexes, high income units at Oba Adeyinka Oyekan 11 Estate Lekki. ( completed and commissioned, 12th Sep. 2003)

5) 163 Units of 2-bedroom low income housing at Ayanghuru Phase 11, Ikorodu. (commissioned, 28th of June, 2001)

6) 20 Units of Town Houses and 32 Units of 8 inl, 3bedroom flats at Gbagada Medium Housing Sheme 1.

7)56 Units of 8 in 1,3 bedroom flats at Awolowo – Odofin Medium Housing schemes.

cool 1101 Units of 8 in 1, 3 bedroom flats at Abraham Adesanya Phase 11. (commissioned, 2007).

10) 640 Units comprising 1,2 and 3 bedroom liow income flats at Ojokoro Millennium Housing Sheme.

13) 88 Units, comprising detached / semi detached and terrace houses at Lekki 11 (High income).

14) 300 Units of 2 in 1 two bedroom bungalows at Oke Eletu (Low income). (commissioned, 2007)

May God rule your life the way APC is ruling Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Vote APC In 2023, Vote Tinubu? by Smithkafors(m): 8:54am On Jun 24, 2022
Evil people. You guys want to crumble this country normally.
Re: Vote APC In 2023, Vote Tinubu? by Mstick: 9:21am On Jun 24, 2022
Thank you. Hopefully we can have an insult free discussion.

Let's talk about Bola Tinubu's antecedents plus APC.

For years not ten years ago I am talking as far back as 30 years corruption,money laundering and tax evasion has been hanging around Tinubu.

What about Buhari, Tinubu promised Nigerians Buhari would be better. Buhari is one of his antecedents.

Buhari scrapped the first rail line that was been built in Lagos by jakande, and it cost Lagos tax payers over 70 million dollars.

So why did Tinubu think Buhari was going to make a good president even after showing such wastefulness and lack of foresight as far back as 1984?

His stand on taxing is also very worrisome to me, how do you increase the tax net in a country where people can't even afford a meal?

His stand on job creation, phew! We've seen the army recruitment video. Why does a country need to employ 50 million youth into the army? They complain of borrowing to pay salaries, so how will they be paid?

You cannot create demand and supply by farming or feeding yourself.

How did a former governor get so wealthy?

Cc:VoteTinubu2023

1 Like

Re: Vote APC In 2023, Vote Tinubu? by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 24, 2022
Vote APC and increase your pains... Vote Labour party and be happy for once in 8 years!

2 Likes

Re: Vote APC In 2023, Vote Tinubu? by naija4life247: 9:23am On Jun 24, 2022
Mstick:
Hello!

Please I want the pro APC supporters on this forum to shill APC and Tinubu to us.

Give us reasons why Nigerians should vote APC in 2023.

Tell us how the APC led government has improved the lives of Nigerians from 2015 till today 22 June 2022.

Thanks.

We will not bring ourselves to the gutter level of arguing with Southern Almajaris. That will be insult on Awolowo.

There are reasons why all Igbo current elites schooled in Yoruba land in the first republic.

There are reasons why all Igbos ran away from Igbo land to come and sell Gala and La Casera inside Lagos holdups and sleep under Lagos bridges.
Re: Vote APC In 2023, Vote Tinubu? by Mstick: 9:37am On Jun 24, 2022
As a wife and a mother I want pro Tinubu and supporters to tell me why as should vote APC.

Before Buhari my budget for feeding my family monthly was 70k.

Since I buy rice in bags all I need was stock up on provisions,meat,fish,eggs,vegetables and fruits and other food items,and still have enough to spare.

My salary is 310k which was $2000, I could afford to give my family treats, save up and build a home.

Today my 400k is not even up to $800, I go to the market with over a 100k and I can't even buy half of my list.

I don't consider myself middle class.

I speak for women like me that have to scrap by every month, everyday you go to the market things have increased.

Buhari like he did in 1984 still blames "middlemen"

He had over 20 years to learn how to tackle this issues but he didn't.

Nigerians are poorer.

Please tell me why I should vote APC? Tell me why we school reinforce failure again by voting APC?

The price of their presidential for was a big Fuçk you foôls to Nigerians.

A president that spends months in a foreign hospital meanwhile billions is allocated to Aso rock clinic.

Tinubu was in a UK clinic for months too and whatever is wrong with him I bet he will be going back again for "check up''.

Why should I reward another medical tourist with my vote?

2 Likes

Re: Vote APC In 2023, Vote Tinubu? by Mstick: 9:41am On Jun 24, 2022
The fact that you guys use this as a jab shows how ill educated you are.

It's not even supposed to be a flex that people hawk gala on Lagos streets and sleep under bridges.

A serious government will re-home them, except you can 100% say all those sleeping under those bridges are Igbos.

Oh and BTW I am from Rivers State, I live, work and holiday in my state. sad

naija4life247:

We will not bring ourselves to the gutter level of arguing with Southern Almajaris. That will be insult on Awolowo.

There are reasons why all Igbo current elites schooled in Yoruba land in the first republic.

There are reasons why all Igbos ran away from Igbo land to come and sell Gala and La Casera inside Lagos holdups and sleep under Lagos bridges.

Re: Vote APC In 2023, Vote Tinubu? by PresidObi: 9:42am On Jun 24, 2022
Typicool8:

grin grin grin
Re: Vote APC In 2023, Vote Tinubu? by Mstick: 10:25am On Jun 24, 2022
For the past SEVEN years Tinubu has not for once condemned this government.

Thousands are killed lipsrsealed
Rise in food price lipsrsealed
Dollars hike lipsrsealed
Fuel hike lipsrsealed
Massive looting and corruption lipsrsealed
Collapsed health care lipsrsealed
Kidnapping lipsrsealed

Even Aisha Buhari came out publicly to renounce this government but Tinubu kept mute because of his selfish ambition.

Today they're telling us how Tinubu will make Nigeria better.

If an Agent brings a worker to you, and he tells you how good and hard-working the person is, later that same worker collapses your business and the same agent that brought and praised the worker tell you he wants to build on the legacy of the worker he brought to you that collapsed your business. Will you accept?

Tinubu suddenly became vocal and vibrant in 2020 because he wants to rule Nigeria, he didn't flinch when his follow Yoruba's some who have turned this to an ethnic debate we're being killed.

He didn't give Buhari any of his wonderful ideas he said he has that will move this country forward.

He just waited,waited and waited till "it's his turn" what a selfish man.

1 Like

Re: Vote APC In 2023, Vote Tinubu? by Omoslim26: 10:35am On Jun 24, 2022
Anyone who votes for Apc is a man without conscience.
Apc has wrecked this country beyond repair,they don't deserve another chance at all.

2 Likes

Re: Vote APC In 2023, Vote Tinubu? by Mstick: 10:47am On Jun 24, 2022
BAT went ahead & created additional 37 LCDA
In addition to the already existing 20 LCDA, making it 57 LCDA; & Obasanjo insisted that he can only pay allocation to only constitutionally recognised Local Governments.

Re: Vote APC In 2023, Vote Tinubu? by Mstick: 10:53am On Jun 24, 2022
If Tinubu was a great administrator like he's being praised to be Lagos should be competing with Capetown,Dubai not Anambra or any other state in Nigeria.

Re: Vote APC In 2023, Vote Tinubu? by Mstick: 11:10am On Jun 24, 2022
The Lagos rail was costed by the Chinese company that was involved with the construction as $181 million dollars, you can go and verify this information but was quoted as $1.5 billion by LASG. With a deficit of over 1.3 billion dollars and 15 years later it's not completed.

Where's the money?

Lagos State should have been a million times better.
Re: Vote APC In 2023, Vote Tinubu? by specialmati(m): 11:10am On Jun 24, 2022
naija4life247:

grin grin grin grin sometimes I feel ashamed reading what most of you write about Igbos. You guys keep diving nigeria through bigotry. Nigeria is a country that's why I keep telling people that's the way Igbos see Nigeria. Nigeria is made up of 36 States its only the people that see Nigeria as a country will you see in every part of Nigeria. The Igbos are the only tribe playing one nigeria but this can't be said of any other tribe in Nigerian. That's why when most of you touts start claiming all this Lagos thing Abuja Kano sokoto. The Igbos will always feel like since you guys don't want them why cant nigeria allow them have their own country that why the noise about biafra comes up all the time. The Igbos want a nigeria where everyone is respected and loved
Re: Vote APC In 2023, Vote Tinubu? by Amumaigwe: 11:50am On Jun 24, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

On Healthcare.

FREE HEALTH SCHEME

HIV/AIDS CONTROL

TUBERCULOSIS CONTROL

Housing

These records are irrelevant if at all they are true. Tinubu said he wanted to succeed Buhari so that he may continue his good works.
The OP wants to know the good works APC did in Nigeria that Tinubu intends to continue. This is a simple inquiry and opportunity to market APC and Tinubu's candidature.
Re: Vote APC In 2023, Vote Tinubu? by IGoComotYaTeeth: 11:54am On Jun 24, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

On Healthcare.

FREE HEALTH SCHEME

HIV/AIDS CONTROL

TUBERCULOSIS CONTROL

Housing

No just waste your time, Peter Obi is destined to win this presidential election. That ekweremadu arrest proves it.
Re: Vote APC In 2023, Vote Tinubu? by Burruchaga71(m): 12:56pm On Jun 24, 2022
Typicool8:

Amen and Amen..
Re: Vote APC In 2023, Vote Tinubu? by Risentouch(m): 2:42pm On Jun 24, 2022
Can someone mention for me one state project Tinubu started and completed between 1999-2007?
If you can tell me just one, You have my vote.

(1) (Reply)

Alleged Assassination Plot: Prepare For War If Anything Happens To Peter Obi – / Will This Prophecy Come To Pass? / Bulletin 18: Letter To The Church And Christians In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.