Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,159 members, 7,780,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:56 AM

Is This Monthly Budget Supposed To Be Enough For My Family - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This Monthly Budget Supposed To Be Enough For My Family (3687 Views)

Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children / At The Age Of 20, What Is A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved? / Is Anything Wrong With This Monthly List A Wife Wrote To Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Monthly Budget Supposed To Be Enough For My Family by satandeterrible: 3:32pm On Jun 25, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
I love the line of ur comment so I'll give you somemore details.
My spendings monthly, if I factor in my own extended family and her own extended family, also if I include school fees for kids and house rent, cooking gas, car maintenance, me eating out, and other stuff I buy for the house, sometimes its around the threshold of 350k. But in festive months, like next month that we will have sallah, I'll spend a total of nothing less than 500k to 600k.
Do you know what scares me silly? It's my salary actually. My salary is just 180k. But I'm fortunate to be working in a place that is structured to bring in an extra 1m monthly. But she(wife) is not aware of this because I deliberately kept this information from her. I know the kind of person she is. She wouldn't mind us living like millionaires even my salary is only 180k. Infact we already living like that. So I'm seriously working on setting up a bakery for family expenses. And I hope it will be a successful venture. Thanks
Nice.
Oga please save and invest for rainy days.
That your wife will nag the living hell out of you if you ever lose your source of income and become broke.
She'll probably leave.

Please do well to keep your self in good shape, health wise and financially.
Save, save save.

It is sad that you have a burden, not a partner.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: Is This Monthly Budget Supposed To Be Enough For My Family by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:43pm On Jun 25, 2022
satandeterrible:

Nice.
Oga please save and invest for rainy days.
That your wife will nag the living hell out of you if you ever lose your source of income and become broke.
She'll probably leave.

Please do well to keep your self in good shape, health wise and financially.
Save, save save.

It is sad that you have a burden, not a partner.

All the best.
She has been carrying face since yesterday she told me money has finished, I have refused to even look at the damn face. I don't give a fuckkkk

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Monthly Budget Supposed To Be Enough For My Family by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 25, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Most times, u don't hv to blame d women for d shit, u blame men most times. Bcs, some men are never men at all, they don't hv willpower to say NO to there woman's excess demand during courtship.
Just take a very look at what op wrote, u will definitely agree with me that op enticed d woman with money during courtship or op begged d woman to marry him and this is just d consequences of such act.
Another angle, d wife's sister is living with them,. Whereas if reverse was to be case d case, where d husband younger brother is staying with them, heaven would hv let loose.
Generation of women we have this day are terrible, know this and know peace.
One was even supporting d wife excesses all bcs things are expensive in d market.

See let us not go far because I want to break this table. "90% Of Nigerian Married Men Whether Poor Or Rich Begged Their Wives Before They Agreed To Get Married To Them. It Is an open secret, Know this and have peace of mind. I am a man and I have at least Five Female Members In My Family. When It comes to "Romance" Nigerian Men are at the least bottom of the trenches In the World. I have carefully studied "Most Nigerian Men" for decades, Most of them are nothing without money, They are dirty, They have no Super Game, They have lowself esteem, They are Unromantic & Unattractive. It's the reason why they worship money like gods. It's the reason why they throw money at their Ladies Just to attract them. They are the ones who Inflated the sense of entitlements of their Vaginarians. It's a whole fvcked up system and mentality. Sometimes I can't hide my hatred for most Nigerian Men. Believe Me..

3 Likes

Re: Is This Monthly Budget Supposed To Be Enough For My Family by Mariangeles(f): 4:05pm On Jun 25, 2022
Evolutionlove:

See let us not go far because I want to break this table. "90% Of Nigerian Married Men Begged Their Wives Before They Agreed To Get Married To Them. I am a man and I have at least Five Female Members In My Family. When It comes to "Romance" Nigerian Men are at the least bottom of the trenches In the World. I have carefully studied "Most Nigerian Men" for decades, Most of them are nothing without money, They are dirty, They have no Super Game, They have lowself esteem, They are Unromantic & Unattractive. It's the reason why they worship money like gods. It's the reason why they throw money at their Ladies Just to attract them. They are the ones who Inflated the sense of entitlements of their Vaginarians. It's a whole fvcked up system and mentality. Sometimes I can't hide my hatred for most Nigerian Men. Believe Me..

What a monster! cheesy
You have finished Nigerian men.

My father, brothers, uncles, and male cousins are not among shaa! cheesy
Re: Is This Monthly Budget Supposed To Be Enough For My Family by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 25, 2022
tensazangetsu20:
I really feel for married men in Nigeria. Food is very expensive now. I recall just 4 years ago a 25 litre keg of vegetable oil was 7000 now it's 35000. Cost of items increase everyday. I buy food at home and I know where it pinches. Beans that we used to use and do throwaway then is now 500 naira for a derica. I remember when beans was 100 naira for a derica and I would make moimoi or akara every morning. Gas is also something else at 1000 naira per kg and things will get worst.

You guys getting married and having kids here are trying o really trying.

My Gee, I know you must also contribute to this thread. I'm glad you did though. Some Nigerian Men who had poor financial background and dragging themselves Into more hardship and gnashing of teeth are like bread and butter. Personally for me, I don't see any reason why a sane and educated person who Isn't financially buoyant would opt In for marriage. To make matters worse, getting married to a liability..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This Monthly Budget Supposed To Be Enough For My Family by emmanuelbrown26: 4:48pm On Jun 25, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
She has been carrying face since yesterday she told me money has finished, I have refused to even look at the damn face. I don't give a fuckkkk
Now u are acting like true son of his African father.
Let me just narrate small tori for u, en get one baba wey I know back then. D baba bin dey work for Coca-Cola (when working in Coca-Cola na like working in oil and gas), baba was earning very well.
Time cum reach, Coca-Cola cum retrench some of their staff then, so baba was one of the staff dem retrenched.
Baba sponsored d wife education and other stuffs,iInfact d family was living perfectly fin, baba bought car for himself and d wife.
When baba was retrenched, they paid him heavily. By then, d wife dun dey work.
Some years later, things no cum rough for baba.
Then, madam dun become oga for office with better pay, baba cum dey do some little little jobs to survive.
D one wey cum vex baba, na when baba dey borrow money up and down madam go buy jeep for herself.
My brother plenty tori dey but mak I stop here. Never u look her face, if she like mak she stop to dey greet u, abeg that shouldn't be your problem now.
Like u said that ur pay na 180k, aside d extra 1m wey dey enter. Baba, ask urself say what if go work morrow and d just transfer u from where u dey get d extra (Jah forbid evil to come close to u) but u still hv to ask yourself such question.
See u just married d wrong woman and d earlier u realize it d better for u
Re: Is This Monthly Budget Supposed To Be Enough For My Family by emmanuelbrown26: 4:54pm On Jun 25, 2022
Evolutionlove:

See let us not go far because I want to break this table. "90% Of Nigerian Married Men Whether Poor Or Rich Begged Their Wives Before They Agreed To Get Married To Them. It Is an open secret, Know this and have peace of mind. I am a man and I have at least Five Female Members In My Family. When It comes to "Romance" Nigerian Men are at the least bottom of the trenches In the World. I have carefully studied "Most Nigerian Men" for decades, Most of them are nothing without money, They are dirty, They have no Super Game, They have lowself esteem, They are Unromantic & Unattractive. It's the reason why they worship money like gods. It's the reason why they throw money at their Ladies Just to attract them. They are the ones who Inflated the sense of entitlements of their Vaginarians. It's a whole fvcked up system and mentality. Sometimes I can't hide my hatred for most Nigerian Men. Believe Me..
U are damn right about some of d men in boys skin we hv this day. Some of them lacks guts, no boldness to even confront a woman and tell her NO.
I hv come across some of the stupid guys or men, d stupid ones goes as far as borrowing to please one daughter of eve all in d name of stupid love.
They are d ones giving all these daughters of eve d effrontry to misbehave. Like I earlier stated on this thread that "na hand wey man give woman dey cause all this nonsense"

3 Likes

Re: Is This Monthly Budget Supposed To Be Enough For My Family by emmanuelbrown26: 5:00pm On Jun 25, 2022
Evolutionlove:

My Gee, I know you must also contribute to this thread. I'm glad you did though. Some Nigerian Men who had poor financial background and dragging themselves Into more hardship and gnashing of teeth are like bread and butter. [b]Personally for me, I don't see any reason why a sane and educated person who Isn't financially buoyant would opt In for marriage. To make matters worse, getting married to a liability..[/b]
U just nailed at d bolded. Marriage should never be for struggling guy, I hv being hammering it both online and offline, but the idiotic ones would tell u that there's blessings in marriage and I ask why are we having too many poor families around since marriage has its own blessings?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Monthly Budget Supposed To Be Enough For My Family by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 25, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

U just nailed at d bolded. Marriage should never be for struggling guy, I hv being hammering it both online and offline, but the idiotic ones would tell u that there's blessings in marriage and I ask why are we having too many poor families around since marriage has its own blessings?

Abi don't mind them, blessing Indeed. Their foolishness and stupidity Is the reason why Yahoo Boys, Agberos, Touts, Armrobbers, Oloshos et all keep on Increasing on a daily basis. The Poor People are easily brainwashed and manipulated by the Evil Politicians, Pastors, And Alfas..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Monthly Budget Supposed To Be Enough For My Family by Raalsalghul: 8:33pm On Jun 25, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Wow, I thought I was the only one who noticed this.

Truth is that there is a formula to why poor men shouldn't marry: this is how it goes.

Rich/comfortable man: can marry an equally rich woman or a poorer woman so long as he has the resources.

Rich/comfortable woman: would always get married to a richer man every day and twice on a Sunday due to hypergamy.

Poor woman: would always get married to a richer man or at least better than her due to hypergamy again.

However, poor man 99 times out of 100 would always breed with a poorer woman; this type of union in most cases results in generational poverty.

I have seen this happen time and time again especially since they both lack the exposure to come out of poverty or the women who want to wear the man out due to the mentality of "he must take care of me" not minding his scarce resources and because of this should be approached with a partnership mindset.

I will always advise poor men to think twice before going into marriage and should only be considered if there are benefits attached.

I had two uncles who went from average to poor because they got married to poorer ladies who were basically liabilities.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Monthly Budget Supposed To Be Enough For My Family by Pacesetter2021: 8:39pm On Jun 25, 2022
Sir please let this not cause quarrel. Just explain to her that you are spread thin and that she has to get creative in cutting down cost.

Well done on your duties.

But please don't let money cause quarrel.
Re: Is This Monthly Budget Supposed To Be Enough For My Family by emmanuelbrown26: 9:54pm On Jun 25, 2022
Raalsalghul:

Truth is that there is a formula to why poor men shouldn't marry: this is how it goes.

Rich/comfortable man: can marry an equally rich woman or a poorer woman so long as he has the resources.

Rich/comfortable woman: would always get married to a richer man every day and twice on a Sunday due to hypergamy.

Poor woman: would always get married to a richer man or at least better than her due to hypergamy again.

However, poor man 99 times out of 100 would always breed with a poorer woman; this type of union in most cases results in generational poverty.

I have seen this happen time and time again especially since they both lack the exposure to come out of poverty or the women who want to wear the man out due to the mentality of "he must take care of me" not minding his scarce resources and because of this should be approached with a partnership mindset.

I will always advise poor men to think twice before going into marriage and should only be considered if there are benefits attached.

I had two uncles who went from average to poor because they got married to poorer ladies who were basically liabilities.
Another wise one spotted.
U see in this game of marriage and poverty, they work hand-in-hand and d earlier guys understand d game d better for them.
Imagine guys that hardly feed themselves are dreaming of getting married and u tell me reason why such guy won't end up being poorer.
There was this guy I know, we used to gist about life and football. So d guy plays football bet too, all d time his only ambition is marriage meanwhile d guy is just struggling to survive.
Luckily for him, he won a bet of I think 800-900k, d first thing dis guy did was traveling down to pay for dowries of his woman.
When I heard about it, I was shocked 5o d bone marrow bcs sometimes I used to gv him small change to hol body.
After a while, d wife gave birth and other things. When d real deal came, I mean responsibility as a man, he has being borrowing from one pole to another.
Infact, one day he just told me that if he was told that marriage would be like dis, he won't hv bothered to marry.
So tell me, such a guy now, its obvious that he is loving a rat race

2 Likes

Re: Is This Monthly Budget Supposed To Be Enough For My Family by emmanuelbrown26: 9:57pm On Jun 25, 2022
Evolutionlove:

Abi don't mind them, blessing Indeed. Their foolishness and stupidity Is the reason why Yahoo Boys, Agberos, Touts, Armrobbers, Oloshos et all keep on Increasing on a daily basis. The Poor People are easily brainwashed and manipulated by the Evil Politicians, Pastors, And Alfas..
Exactly my brother, why d rate of crime is increasing is bcs of poverty.
U can't see children of d rich indulging in such crime and social vices.
Go to d East UGM
North nko bombing and headsmen
West nko ritual killing and organ harvesting
What about sout South, cultism and kidnapping
HV u ever heard that son or daughter of any rich was caught in any act of d above? HELL NO.
When parents can't Carter for their children, that's what d society tends to breed.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Monthly Budget Supposed To Be Enough For My Family by OlawaleBammie: 9:57pm On Jun 25, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Thank you bro. My very line of thinking actually.
However, I intend to inform her later today that beggining next month, I'll personally be buying everything we are going to be needing at home. I'll only ask her to prepare a weekly shopping list for me.
yen yen yen

So u asume the wife is a stack liability abi?? She no dey work...

Wait, the husband will still provide her pants and pad

1 Like

Re: Is This Monthly Budget Supposed To Be Enough For My Family by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:05pm On Jun 25, 2022
Raalsalghul:

I [b]had two uncles who went from average to poor [/b]because they got married to poorer ladies who were basically liabilities.

This happened to my favorite uncle. 350k salary and he rushed to marry now they laid off and they have been suffering like mad. The thing makes me fear and dread that institution. If suffering wants to come I should face it alone abeg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Monthly Budget Supposed To Be Enough For My Family by Kobojunkie: 10:28pm On Jun 25, 2022
Raalsalghul:

Hypergamy sure seems like an attempt at wisdom by the female folks when choosing a life partner or mate. So why hate on them for this? undecided
Re: Is This Monthly Budget Supposed To Be Enough For My Family by emmanuelbrown26: 7:44am On Jun 26, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

This happened to my favorite uncle. 350k salary and he rushed to marry now they laid off and they have been suffering like mad. The thing makes me fear and dread that institution. If suffering wants to come I should face it alone abeg.
As simple as ABC, is better one suffer alone than suffer with 2 or 3 people all in d name of marriage.

1 Like

Re: Is This Monthly Budget Supposed To Be Enough For My Family by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:47am On Jun 26, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

As simple as ABC, is better one suffer alone than suffer with 2 or 3 people all in d name of marriage.

The worst is when kids are involved. Kids won't be going to school or eating for no fault of theirs. You live in a country with no social contract and you are birthing like an slowpoke.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Monthly Budget Supposed To Be Enough For My Family by Vanzcharles(m): 10:06am On Jun 26, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Please house, I use God almighty to beg una. I need urgent and sincere advice here please. Because I might make a terrible decision soon.

I've a family of 3kids, the eldest is 5 and the youngest will be 2 next month. My wife's younger sister lives with us.
One the first of this month, I gave my wife 80k for for food in the house. Please take note, that that money does not include provisions, like milk and milo and drinking water. At the end of every month, I spend about 30k stocking the house with all the provisions and things like all the soap we are gonna need for the month. In addition to this, I am responsible for making sure that a bag of rice is always available at all times. And also most days I don't eat breakfast before leaving the house. So I end up eating just dinner at home.
My wife just told my this morning that the feeding money is exhausted

Please I want advise, I use God beg una

Edited! Note that in addition to all this, I buy bread for the house every 2days because my kids take tea as breakfast every morning. I also give my wife's sister 10k every month for her recharge car. And some weekends I buy things like chicken, fish and turkey just to augment and make the family happy. Daily I spend on average 1k buying fruits for house. Yet 80k is not enough

Tell your wife to manage herself, 80k is enough for feeding 3 little children. Don't push yourself too much. If she can't account properly then she is definitely saving a large part of the money for herself.
But do you give her pocket money for herself? Like moneyfor hair? Clothing's etc?
Re: Is This Monthly Budget Supposed To Be Enough For My Family by tommy20: 1:14pm On Jun 26, 2022
Sir, the problem begins with you Sir, you spoil them all in the house & now you want to reduce it. Nobody has a taste of honey & desires beancake. First, sit your woman down, explain to her the financial challenges( even if you have none presently).
You need to save up at least for other things. Even if you have your own house, you can build more for rentage.

If your in-laws is working, why are you recharging her 10k every month? Yes I know you want to show that you are responsible. But trust me, for giving her a shelter, feeding & accomodation, Sir, there's no need of that. What is she doing with her salary?.

Instead of giving your woman 80k upfront, reduce it to 50k in the first week, 30k second week. She is spending the money the way she sees it.

Sir, this excessive spending begins with you & the correction begin with you & your woman once you are ready. Once you make the move, she will do the adjustment. Provided she want the best for you & her family. _& most importantly, if you don't keep extra-marital affairs & she trust you 101%. Trust me Sir, she will help you adjust.

I hope this helps sir.

1 Like

Re: Is This Monthly Budget Supposed To Be Enough For My Family by Foscons(m): 2:37pm On Jun 26, 2022
The 80k food and cooking is dependent on the area you stay and the quality of food you eat.

I stay at Sangotedo and i aviod the sangotedo market because things are too expensive there.

If it was 2 years ago, 80k would be more than enough but now with a family of 6 , 80k and the other things you do would Sometimes not be enough but it depends how the money is spent.

This is not something you quarell over. Sit with your wife and make a list of everthing you need and even the cooking. Everthing should be on a budget.

What i do is that i split the money into 2, this part is for food stuffs /provision and the other part is for cooking. We make a list of all food stuffs and provision which would exceed our budget, then we try to adjust the list to our budget by removing 1 or 2 things we still have at home or i just say we cannot afford it for this month. My wife takes care of things I remove with her own funds and even do some other things as well.

For the cooking we divide the money into 4 equal parts for each week. Make sure everthing is on budget. I do same with friut, fuel etc.

My wife is a fashion designer and earns as well but i provide every SINGLE expenditure in our budget and even give her upkeep as well. If she complains i tell her thats my budget, she can use her funds. For every month i still have a 100k plus for savings.

Start working with a budget you would enjoy it, your wife would not over spend and there would be transparency. Sometimes you need SAP

I go to the market as well to see the price of things my self. My budget for my house has remained the same for the past 2 years even though i know things are expensive now, i just do a supplemantary budget because i know how every dime is spent based on the budget. I have been thinking of increasing but i need more funds.

I have been going to the market consistently for 4 months now for food stuffs/ provision and cooking. bro things are expensive. When i complain when buying stuffs. The women around would say. Yes this is it, that their husbands thinks they are using the money for other things. Hope i am feeling what they are feeling. Sometimes I get home and complain to my wife about how things are expensive.

You need mutiple streams of income and your wife needs to contribute funds as well if she has something doing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Monthly Budget Supposed To Be Enough For My Family by lordally(m): 3:22pm On Jun 26, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
I love the line of ur comment so I'll give you somemore details.
My spendings monthly, if I factor in my own extended family and her own extended family, also if I include school fees for kids and house rent, cooking gas, car maintenance, me eating out, and other stuff I buy for the house, sometimes its around the threshold of 350k. But in festive months, like next month that we will have sallah, I'll spend a total of nothing less than 500k to 600k.
Do you know what scares me silly? It's my salary actually. My salary is just 180k. But I'm fortunate to be working in a place that is structured to bring in an extra 1m monthly. But she(wife) is not aware of this because I deliberately kept this information from her. I know the kind of person she is. She wouldn't mind us living like millionaires even my salary is only 180k. Infact we already living like that. So I'm seriously working on setting up a bakery for family expenses. And I hope it will be a successful venture. Thanks

Then please why did you marry her in the first place since you know the kind of person she is I would like to learn too...

1 Like

Re: Is This Monthly Budget Supposed To Be Enough For My Family by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:42pm On Jun 26, 2022
lordally:

Then please why did you marry her in the first place since you know the kind of person she is I would like to learn too...
I got to realize this aspect of her after marriage
Re: Is This Monthly Budget Supposed To Be Enough For My Family by lordally(m): 4:45pm On Jun 26, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Baba sponsored d wife education and other stuffs,iInfact d family was living perfectly fin, baba bought car for himself and d wife.
Then, madam dun become oga for office with better pay, baba cum dey do some little little jobs to survive.
D one wey cum vex baba, na when baba dey borrow money up and down madam go buy jeep for herself.
My brother plenty tori dey but mak I stop here. Never u look her face, if she like mak she stop to dey greet u, abeg that shouldn't be your problem now.
Like u said that ur pay na 180k, aside d extra 1m wey dey enter. Baba, ask urself say what if go work morrow and d just transfer u from where u dey get d extra (Jah forbid evil to come close to u) but u still hv to ask yourself such question.

And I'm very sure na the Baba even help the wife get the job self.... Kai nawa ooo

Last last wetin come happen??
Re: Is This Monthly Budget Supposed To Be Enough For My Family by lordally(m): 5:09pm On Jun 26, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
I got to realize this aspect of her after marriage

Nawa ooo God help me!! ... So didn't you guys date before Marriage Didn't you see the signs Please don't get me wrong , I hope to settle down in maybe some years from now so I'm preparing myself
Re: Is This Monthly Budget Supposed To Be Enough For My Family by Avast(m): 5:21pm On Jun 26, 2022
lordally:

Nawa ooo God help me!! ... So didn't you guys date before Marriage Didn't you see the signs Please don't get me wrong , I hope to settle down in maybe some years from now so I'm preparing myself

Boss I am laughing here because of your questions. If you like date a girl for 10yrs, you would only know what she wants you to know. Women tend to show their true colour after marriage, it now depends on how you handle the situation. You need to be fully matured mentally and financially before you go into marriage bro.
Re: Is This Monthly Budget Supposed To Be Enough For My Family by ogawisdom(m): 5:43pm On Jun 26, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Please house, I use God almighty to beg una. I need urgent and sincere advice here please. Because I might make a terrible decision soon.

I've a family of 3kids, the eldest is 5 and the youngest will be 2 next month. My wife's younger sister lives with us.
One the first of this month, I gave my wife 80k for for food in the house. Please take note, that that money does not include provisions, like milk and milo and drinking water. At the end of every month, I spend about 30k stocking the house with all the provisions and things like all the soap we are gonna need for the month. In addition to this, I am responsible for making sure that a bag of rice is always available at all times. And also most days I don't eat breakfast before leaving the house. So I end up eating just dinner at home.
My wife just told my this morning that the feeding money is exhausted

Please I want advise, I use God beg una

Edited! Note that in addition to all this, I buy bread for the house every 2days because my kids take tea as breakfast every morning. I also give my wife's sister 10k every month for her recharge car. And some weekends I buy things like chicken, fish and turkey just to augment and make the family happy. Daily I spend on average 1k buying fruits for house. Yet 80k is not enough

80k is more than enough

Give her the money weekly for stew, soup, n few ingredients 15k weekly
Re: Is This Monthly Budget Supposed To Be Enough For My Family by emmanuelbrown26: 5:56pm On Jun 26, 2022
lordally:

And I'm very sure na the Baba even help the wife get the job self.... Kai nawa ooo

Last last wetin come happen??
My brother na so life of daughters of eve is. Plenty talk dey but I no wan cause vavulence
Re: Is This Monthly Budget Supposed To Be Enough For My Family by emmanuelbrown26: 5:58pm On Jun 26, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

The worst is when kids are involved. Kids won't be going to school or eating for no fault of theirs. You live in a country with no social contract and you are birthing like an slowpoke.
As in ehhhhh, just that we take things for granted in dis godamn country, if not I don't see reason why a struggling should be thinking about marriage
Re: Is This Monthly Budget Supposed To Be Enough For My Family by emmanuelbrown26: 6:43pm On Jun 26, 2022
Avast:

Boss I am laughing here because of your questions. If you like date a girl for 10yrs, you would only know what she wants you to know. Women tend to show their true colour after marriage, it now depends on how you handle the situation. You need to be fully matured mentally and financially before you go into marriage bro.
D raw truth in all these wahala narrows down to d man. To handle a woman, u need small atom of madness in u. When u are too sissy where women dey, na when u dey give Dem power.
Do to d nature of my hustle, I do go to pharmacies wella, one of d days a man came to buy drugs for his child, suddenly, d wife appeared from nowhere. D wife requested for her own drugs or so, d man told told d sales person not to gv her d drug (I think, it was an antimalaria and typhoid or so).
When d man finished paying, and was about to leave, d sales guy requested money for madam drugs, d man told d sales guy to collect it from d wife, d wife had to drop d drug.
What I'm trying to say is that, na hand wey u gv woman, na same hand she go dey follow u with. OP contributed to what he is facing.
Re: Is This Monthly Budget Supposed To Be Enough For My Family by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:09pm On Jun 26, 2022
lordally:

Oga you will never ever be able to know everything about a person until you live with under same roof for a period of time. In some case even when living with them it is only circumstances that will unravel certain aspect of them. Women can pretend bro
Re: Is This Monthly Budget Supposed To Be Enough For My Family by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:16pm On Jun 26, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Now u are acting like true son of his African father.
Let me just narrate small tori for u, en get one baba wey I know back then. D baba bin dey work for Coca-Cola (when working in Coca-Cola na like working in oil and gas), baba was earning very well.
Time cum reach, Coca-Cola cum retrench some of their staff then, so baba was one of the staff dem retrenched.
Bro you understand my fears. Perfectly. This is women for you

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Sister's Husband / Why Do Babies Cry Early In The Morning / Family Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.