Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Alleged Organ Trafficking: Ekweremadu, Wife Risk Long Jail Term If Convicted - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged Organ Trafficking: Ekweremadu, Wife Risk Long Jail Term If Convicted (32226 Views)

Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking / Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age / In 2011, Buhari Vowed To Serve For Only One Term If Elected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Organ Trafficking: Ekweremadu, Wife Risk Long Jail Term If Convicted by Pastorsmile: 12:09pm On Jun 24, 2022
No matter how we try to twist the story here in Nigeria, it won't have any effect on the judgment.
Let us just calm down. We need update from Russia and Ukraine war
Re: Alleged Organ Trafficking: Ekweremadu, Wife Risk Long Jail Term If Convicted by mvem(m): 12:11pm On Jun 24, 2022
philus66:

My question is, they should ask the young man in question if he was willing to sell his organ? Before accusing this people of trafficking.
there are stringent rules guiding all that
Re: Alleged Organ Trafficking: Ekweremadu, Wife Risk Long Jail Term If Convicted by mvem(m): 12:12pm On Jun 24, 2022
ludd2018:
The boy looks more than 15 yrs . Above 18 yrs
age is not the only thing questionable here ...allow the UK guyz handle the case
Re: Alleged Organ Trafficking: Ekweremadu, Wife Risk Long Jail Term If Convicted by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:12pm On Jun 24, 2022
They will be regretting their actions now. What a world wide shame?
Re: Alleged Organ Trafficking: Ekweremadu, Wife Risk Long Jail Term If Convicted by Zelenskyy(m): 12:15pm On Jun 24, 2022
Yeyeoldman:

Somehow after reading everything we now know about this case still find a way to support or side with the Ekweremadu's? Are you mad or what? How do you find a place in your head to excuse this barbarity and salvagry..
Truly Nigerians are sick. You

Since you cannot reply without insults,

When you see your Parents you can tell them that they are Truly Mad ..

Because they raised a Mad fellow that cannot reply Comments Online without casting Aspersions...

You can tell your family members that they are Sick in their head for allowing an Online Miscreant like yourself to operate a cheap phone...

The UK Government (Prosecutors) have said their side of the Story, I have said my side on how I see the story...

Why can't you say your own view on the topic without resorting to personal insults .... ?

You cannot do that because you were raised by Stupid, Useless and Foolish parents that didn't train you properly never to pick fights Online ..... Especially with people you don't know.

Your future is very bleak if you continue on this path.
Re: Alleged Organ Trafficking: Ekweremadu, Wife Risk Long Jail Term If Convicted by mvem(m): 12:19pm On Jun 24, 2022
casualobserver:
The case all rests on the real age of the boy.
No!

You don't buy organs from people, you only do nate. The issue is not just age but the process and the manner things were done. This is not Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Alleged Organ Trafficking: Ekweremadu, Wife Risk Long Jail Term If Convicted by mvem(m): 12:20pm On Jun 24, 2022
Skankamola:

How do you mean? By stating he is 21years when he isnt? Or because he is less than 18years and "cant be an organ donor"?
also you don't buy organs from people. That alone can put you into trouble. I think only donation is allowed

1 Like

Re: Alleged Organ Trafficking: Ekweremadu, Wife Risk Long Jail Term If Convicted by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 24, 2022
Zelenskyy:

Since you cannot reply without insults,

When you see your Parents you can tell them that they are Truly Mad ..

Because they raised a Mad fellow that cannot reply Comments Online without casting Aspersions...

You can tell your family members that they are Sick in their head for allowing an Online Miscreant like yourself to operate a cheap phone...

The UK Government (Prosecutors) have said their side of the Story, I have said my side on how I see the story...

Why can't you say your own view on the topic without resorting to personal insults .... ?

You cannot do that because you were raised by Stupid, Useless and Foolish parents that didn't train you properly never to pick fights Online ..... Especially with people you don't know.

Your future is very bleak if you continue on this path.

I know for a fact that you are Igbo. There is no limit to how stupid and backward you can be. Go ahead and defend Senator Ekweremadu. Go ahead and blame the Nigeria Army and the DSS for all the atrocities been committed by your brothers in the South East. For the record it's now a fact Igbos will defend anything. They will insult and denigrate other tribes. You people are sick. I am glad Nigerians put you guys in your place. You will continue to be second hand citizens till the end of time.
Re: Alleged Organ Trafficking: Ekweremadu, Wife Risk Long Jail Term If Convicted by Dennisbulkan: 12:20pm On Jun 24, 2022
philus66:

My question is, they should ask the young man in question if he was willing to sell his organ? Before accusing this people of trafficking.
You just don't get it do you? The boy is a child and underage to give any consent under UK law.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Organ Trafficking: Ekweremadu, Wife Risk Long Jail Term If Convicted by Samuelnze(m): 12:21pm On Jun 24, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

Emotional sentence.. people like you are the ones involve in jungle justice.
UK has laws for the alleged crime, it will be applied, not your emotional sentence.
That is my opinion,what's yours?How jungle justice take enter this thing na? U think say that place na naija where people like you carry jungle justice for head, bros there no be your village oh that is lawless,uk government and her citizens are sane..If you be moderator for NL,you be IDIOT,
Re: Alleged Organ Trafficking: Ekweremadu, Wife Risk Long Jail Term If Convicted by mvem(m): 12:22pm On Jun 24, 2022
casualobserver:

Who told you he isn’t 21? Has it occurred to you the boy is trying to gain asylum in the UK? Do you think a deputy senate president who went to the official channels and put his name on the official supporting documents for a visa application specifically stating the purpose is for organ donation has not verified the age of the boy?
did he give him incentives or money for the organ? You know it is wrong to buy organs from people, I think only donation is permissible. Why do you think people prefer countries like Malaysia for all these ?...because they have loose ends and the laws are not strict

The issue is not just about the boys age alone

1 Like

Re: Alleged Organ Trafficking: Ekweremadu, Wife Risk Long Jail Term If Convicted by Ikea81: 12:23pm On Jun 24, 2022
Fira09:
They are free to jail them for more than one year,how would you traffick a 15 years old boy and think you can go Scout free .....I pity the boy, thank God the police intervened.

No be naija una dey ooo,una dey for UK ooo, they will not accept anything called bribe!!!

They must face their music.

So you think the boy is truely fifteen? Person wey ujae their head....agreed to the deal . Enter UK, shout , claim 15 and assylum. They are dealing with a matured street smart guyman
Re: Alleged Organ Trafficking: Ekweremadu, Wife Risk Long Jail Term If Convicted by ufotunang: 12:23pm On Jun 24, 2022
If it's nigeria now they would had swept the matter under the carpet and pretend nothing bad happen...but in UK you cannot do that .. let them be presecuted and jailed
Re: Alleged Organ Trafficking: Ekweremadu, Wife Risk Long Jail Term If Convicted by casualobserver: 12:24pm On Jun 24, 2022
mvem:
did he give him incentives or money for the organ? You know it is wrong to buy organs from people, I think only donation is permissible. Why do you think people prefer countries like Malaysia for all these ?...because they have loose ends and the laws are not strict

The issue is not just about the boys age alone

mvem:
No!

You don't buy organs from people, you only do nate. The issue is not just age but the process and the manner things were done. This is not Nigeria

True. However I refuse to believe an associate professor in law, a ph.d holder, a former deputy senate president has not covered his tracks as regards payment. I believe the payment was to occur on return to Nigeria after the operation but as the boy was not a match, that could have been what triggered his decision to run to the police….the fear that he would go back to his old life inNigeria and no payment.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Organ Trafficking: Ekweremadu, Wife Risk Long Jail Term If Convicted by mvem(m): 12:25pm On Jun 24, 2022
philus66:

first of all it is wrong to buy organs from people...what is permissible is just donation
Re: Alleged Organ Trafficking: Ekweremadu, Wife Risk Long Jail Term If Convicted by kingPhidel(m): 12:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
If the boy consented and collected part payment of the money before going with them, he’ll will not have peace of mind till he dies. Some reports says 70% of the the agreed amount has been paid. But the boy don’t want to return to Nigeria that’s why he frame them to get asylum. God knows everything and will reward everyone according to his deeds. Some here on earth other till eternity. Let’s be sincere always
Re: Alleged Organ Trafficking: Ekweremadu, Wife Risk Long Jail Term If Convicted by ufotunang: 12:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
A 15 year old boy that cannot make a decision on whether to give out his kidney or not ..the went to decide to give out his kidney not caring if taking his kidney can affect the health of the small boy later..why did tell one of their family members to donate their kidney to their daughter
Re: Alleged Organ Trafficking: Ekweremadu, Wife Risk Long Jail Term If Convicted by aribisala0(m): 12:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
shaggy007:

R.I.P English
English Police

We are not English
Re: Alleged Organ Trafficking: Ekweremadu, Wife Risk Long Jail Term If Convicted by Benmob: 12:28pm On Jun 24, 2022
That good,give them more beating like d one he receive in Germany,
Re: Alleged Organ Trafficking: Ekweremadu, Wife Risk Long Jail Term If Convicted by kuntash: 12:34pm On Jun 24, 2022
shaggy007:

R.I.P English

Leave English and get the message ..

Our problems have never been English ... Wole & Chinua are Nigerians but with a president having certificate not recognized ...

The earlier we start addressing core issues the more likely we can move forward ..... Else na kokoko
Re: Alleged Organ Trafficking: Ekweremadu, Wife Risk Long Jail Term If Convicted by Naajjii: 12:38pm On Jun 24, 2022
Godada:

In another thread, there was a letter presumably written by Ike to British Visa office collaborating the visa application of the alleged donor.

If the above is actually true then Ike has a strong case to extricate himself out of this legal entanglement.

This goes without saying that services of a competent legal counsel will be sought.

In all, I fear for the life of the little girl.

What I think happened here, is that the donor got wise after it became obvious that he has become useless to the requirement he was deemed to fulfill.

Having tasted the good life, he has decided to take matters into his hands to prolong his stay abroad.

However, we can keep our fingers closed and await matters unfold.

He will have his day in the court.

You pity for Ekweremadu's daughter but you don't care about the child that was alleged to have been trafficked?
The Ekweremadu has other kids to serve as donor why going for a homeless boy? Oh because the homeless kid is useless and worthless??
You are among the people that are looting Nigerian treasury despite that you are going after innocent homeless kid that became homeless probably due to looting and corruption you are part of to donate kidney to your daughter when you have other kids that share blood relationship with your daughter and are a good match as donor.?
Is that not wickedness?
Re: Alleged Organ Trafficking: Ekweremadu, Wife Risk Long Jail Term If Convicted by Zelenskyy(m): 12:41pm On Jun 24, 2022
Yeyeoldman:

I know for a fact that you are Igbo. There is no limit to how stupid and backward you can be. Go ahead and defend Senator Ekweremadu. Go ahead and blame the Nigeria Army and the DSS for all the atrocities been committed by your brothers in the South East. For the record it's now a fact Igbos will defend anything. They will insult and denigrate other tribes. You people are sick. I am glad Nigerians put you guys in your place. You will continue to be second hand citizens till the end of time.

See this Mumu....

A Shameless Tribal Bigot...

Just look at yourself above without shame insulting the tribe of your fellow Nigerians.

Even if they insult your tribe or region, must you also display Stupidity and be mischievous Online ?

From your Stupid Rhetoric above, it goes to show that you have found the couple guilty even before they are giving the right to a fair trial.

You have found them guilty because of your hatred for Igbo people. You are so Pathetic.

A disgrace to your Generation.

Because I said I don't believe the trash Story of an igbo boy against another Igbo couple makes me an Igbo person. .... ?

That is the height of Stupidity and Foolishness on your part. A sign that Foolishness is probably your middle name.

FYI.... I am not Igbo and not from the South East.
Re: Alleged Organ Trafficking: Ekweremadu, Wife Risk Long Jail Term If Convicted by swissgoldenpro2: 12:47pm On Jun 24, 2022
This is really serious
Re: Alleged Organ Trafficking: Ekweremadu, Wife Risk Long Jail Term If Convicted by BESTScientist1: 12:48pm On Jun 24, 2022
I almost called him out too, rather than have us speedily upgrade their vocabulary at a reasonable cost, they'd prefer to have themselves disgraced online.
shaggy007:

R.I.P English
Re: Alleged Organ Trafficking: Ekweremadu, Wife Risk Long Jail Term If Convicted by tabaralph: 12:48pm On Jun 24, 2022
This is the picture of the boy Ekweremadu took to London can this boy be up to 21 years old?

Re: Alleged Organ Trafficking: Ekweremadu, Wife Risk Long Jail Term If Convicted by harmony75: 12:51pm On Jun 24, 2022
Why couldn't the ekweremadus donate their kidney for their child!? This is wickedness because he's an orphan and poor child �
Re: Alleged Organ Trafficking: Ekweremadu, Wife Risk Long Jail Term If Convicted by IDIOTmoderators: 12:55pm On Jun 24, 2022
Samuelnze:
That is my opinion,what's yours?How jungle justice take enter this thing na? U think say that place na naija where people like you carry jungle justice for head, bros there no be your village oh that is lawless,uk government and her citizens are sane..If you be moderator for NL,you be IDIOT,
Wetin come bring insult for this matter? Are you foolish? See the way you are ranting without common sense. You don't even understand my comment.
I actually said the law of UK will be applied that it is not like here where people like you are giving emotional judgement.
If you can't read to comprehend get your ass a JAMB form and go to school. Where on earth did my comment support jungle justice? Useless moda foka!
Re: Alleged Organ Trafficking: Ekweremadu, Wife Risk Long Jail Term If Convicted by IDIOTmoderators: 12:57pm On Jun 24, 2022
Samuelnze:
All these untrained children on NL!
Re: Alleged Organ Trafficking: Ekweremadu, Wife Risk Long Jail Term If Convicted by Sleekfingers: 12:59pm On Jun 24, 2022
Knows121222:
Garri in cold weather. pls any help outta there to chop little..abeg

No be your mate dey do kaya, wash plate for mama put? By the time hunger finish dealing with you, nobody go tell you , before you find something to do
Re: Alleged Organ Trafficking: Ekweremadu, Wife Risk Long Jail Term If Convicted by Digmygold: 12:59pm On Jun 24, 2022
Godada:

In another thread, there was a letter presumably written by Ike to British Visa office collaborating the visa application of the alleged donor.

If the above is actually true then Ike has a strong case to extricate himself out of this legal entanglement.

This goes without saying that services of a competent legal counsel will be sought.

In all, I fear for the life of the little girl.

What I think happened here, is that the donor got wise after it became obvious that he has become useless to the requirement he was deemed to fulfill.

Having tasted the good life, he has decided to take matters into his hands to prolong his stay abroad.

However, we can keep our fingers closed and await matters unfold.

He will have his day in the court.

You get sense so?
Re: Alleged Organ Trafficking: Ekweremadu, Wife Risk Long Jail Term If Convicted by opribo(m): 1:00pm On Jun 24, 2022
This man and his wife are wicked simple.,
A 15 yes old taken without his concent and operation to be done secretly. JEEZ! These are the real terrorist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Picks Bolaji Abdullahi As Spokesman, Timi Frank Kicks / Afenifere, Okogie, Babatope, Others Reply Oyegun: "Buhari Will Lose 2019 If... / Uno State Of Cameroon: Foreign Affairs Ministry, UN Office In Nigeria Deny It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.