Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

We Brought Nothing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Brought Nothing (236 Views)

We Brought Nothing / Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" / Bishop Daniel Yisa: "The Change Buhari Brought Is Changing Criminals To Saints" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Brought Nothing by jonatoye(m): 11:27am On Jun 24, 2022
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: We Brought Nothing

WORD FOR TODAY
In everything you do and wherever you find yourself in life, you must never forget that you brought nothing into this world and you are taking nothing out of it!!!
Scriptural Reference
"Now godliness with contentment is great gain. For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out. (1Timothy 6:6-7 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We need to always remind ourselves that life is a temporary assignment. We have seen men with wonderful titles, honours, medals, awards, positions and possessions of life leave the various scene of life without prior notice. They left everything without taking any along with them. What they have becomes another's and be at the mercy and favour of God alone as they advance into eternity.

We also, as a witness to how many of these wonderful people transit into eternity will join their league when the time comes. The funeral of those people who attend other people's funerals will be attended by others; such is life.

Hence, you have not found anything if you have not found God. The greatest gain in whatever you seek is to find God. It is not the case that we should not strive to get the best from our endeavours but the issue is that in all our gettings we must get God as our ultimate and prioritized inheritance. Don't forget being a living soul, having wonderful possession and occupying a position of authority is a privilege: You brought nothing and you will leave with nothing!

+ Have you found God? What is your hope as far as eternity is concerned?

Lord! Help me to find you in all my pursuits; let me always remember that my existence is a privilege in Jesus' name. Amen

Emphasis
Until you find God in your pursuit you have found nothing!

Have an Impressive Friday!!!

(1) (Reply)

I Just Want To Remind God That My Phone Is ON For Credit Alerts / God Had A Bet With Satan On Job. / Once Saved Forever Saved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.