Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,848 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

New Story Titled Blackmailed To Marry Him - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / New Story Titled Blackmailed To Marry Him (667 Views)

Story Titled: All For Love / Story Titled : Fantasy / Story Titled: Married To The Prince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Story Titled Blackmailed To Marry Him by Mirriamvic(f): 12:28pm On Jun 24, 2022
Blackmailed To Marry Him

Chapter 1

Eva Miles arrived at Church of Our Lady's, earlier than Julian, her would-be husband. She was chauffeured by James Daniels, the one she loved so much, but could not marry because Julian swore to disassociate her from him.
Julian had earlier told her the people he needed in the church. They were Mr. and Mrs. Miles, her parents; her maid of honor, and chauffeur. From his side, he needed his Aunt and his best man. Since James's name was not included, he opted to be her chauffeur. That was the only way he could witness the wedding.
The low-key wedding wasn't what Eva planned for herself. She had anticipated an elaborate wedding and a honeymoon in Koh Samui, Thailand or Maldives.
She had wished to give her virginity to James who had been waiting for her to say yes to his marriage proposal for more than four years.
A month ago, she accepted his proposal and the families commenced preparations for an elaborate wedding. James made reservations for their honeymoon in Maldives. Little did she know that something beyond their control was about to hit them.
Eva lowered her head and began to cry uncontrollably. Her friend, Nora, who was also her maid of honor kept consoling her, but she couldn't keep quiet.
James looked at her nervously and was scared of jumping to the back seat. He was scared of Julian.
The long-awaited bridegroom was chauffeured in with his new Mercedes S-guard. His best man alighted and walked towards Eva's car. He tapped on the window and James wound down.
Carlos looked at the bride at the rear side of the car and told her maid of honor to clean her up. Her face was covered with tears.
"She would walk down the aisle in the next five minutes," Carlos, Julian's best man said and walked majestically away. His words sounded like a gunshot in James's ear. He could not believe another man was about to walk his fiancee down the aisle. He blamed Eva in his heart for taking so long before accepting his proposal. If she had said yes to him four years ago, this wouldn't have happened.
Soon the officiating priest called the bride in and she began to walk down the aisle. She was not happy but her veil concealed her sad face. Eva kept whispering something into the ear of the maid of honor and she kept nodding her head. It was as though they were planning to escape.
After about five minutes, Julian and Carlos began to walk towards the altar. Julian was obviously annoyed. His face was twisted with rage.
"I, Eva Miles, take thee, Julian Hampton, to be my wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love, cherish, and to obey, till death us do part," Eva said after the priest.
"I, Julian Hampton, take thee, Eva Miles, to be my wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love, cherish, and to obey, till death us do part," Julian repeated after the Priest. He was told to unveil the face of his wife.
He flung the veil with his left hand as he fixed his gaze on her maid of honor. Nora was dressed in a short pink gown which showed a larger amount of cleavage. She became nervous when she found Julian staring at her as though he was going to eat her up.
"Nice boobs," Julian said, pointing at her two breasts and smirking. It was quite embarrassing for Eva, but she was happy all the guests in the chapel knew she was blackmailed into marriage. Nora quickly turned her back; Julian and Carlos smirked.
"The bitch had the gut to bring her boyfriend along! I'm going to deal with both of them, so that next time she would obey my orders. Stinking bitch!" Julian sighed.
The officiating Priest kept quiet and looked at him. He did not hear what he said but he knew everything wasn't alright. He stood still, staring at Julian.
"Boy, is anything the matter?" He asked.
"Are you done, I need to get out of here! Don't waste my time because of this bitch. She isn't worth my precious time!" Julian yelled. The priest looked at Eva who looked miserable.
"Miss, is everything alright? Please tell me before I pronounce you man and wife.
"Everything is fine, proceed," Eva said without looking at him.
"Young lady, listen…."
"Bless the damm marriage! Would you?" Eva yelled. The priest stretched forth his hand and blessed them after pronouncing them, man and wife.
Julian left his newly wedded wife, took the maid of honor's hand, and walked down the aisle. Nora sheepishly walked beside him while throwing occasional glances at Eva. It was as though Eva did not exist in his world. Eva did not care. She cared about one person, James. One would have wondered why he married her, but the people who witnessed the marriage knew why the marriage happened. She was blackmailed.
Eva Miles, twenty-four, was the only daughter of Richard and Molly Miles. She had a gentle and overwhelming beauty. Her head was capped by a mass of bronze-gold hair. She had smooth glowing skin. Her complexion was white and elusive pink. She also had a slim waist that hung gracefully on her moderately shaped hips. Her figure was quite curving and regal.
Being the only daughter of a billionaire, she was raised like a princess. She had four maids that served her so she never worked. Eva did not know how to make ordinary noodles for herself. She did nothing other than flaunt her beauty, step on peoples' toes and get away so easily.
When she graduated from college, her parents opened a modeling agency for her. It had always been her dream to own a modeling agency. She was doing well for herself until Julian found her.
Julian Hampton, twenty-five was the son of Sophia Jones. He had a tempting and attractive male physique that women found deliciously appealing. He was quite tall with a handsomely proportioned body.
His grandfather threw him and his mother out of the house because he was born out of wedlock and her mother did know who got her pregnant. It was a one-night affair and she was drunk.
Julian's mother took him to her maternal grandmother and raised him there. She left for work one day and did not return. No one knew what happened.
Julian grew up to be a great footballer, playing for one of the most popular football clubs in the world. His name became a household name.
"Where is she going?" Julian asked when they got out of the chapel, still holding Nora tight.
"Who?" Carlos looked around, searching for who he was referring to.
"The bitch that is walking towards my car!" Julian yelled. Carlos smirked.
"You just wedded her buddy, she is now your wife."
Julian gave out a long sigh and focused on Nora.
"You look gorgeous; can we see tonight?" Julian gave her a toothy grin. Nora shrugged and nodded her head with a grin. Julian was the dream of women, Nora found him difficult to resist.
Re: New Story Titled Blackmailed To Marry Him by Mirriamvic(f): 12:30pm On Jun 24, 2022
Blackmailed To Marry Him

Chapter 2

Julian let go of Nora after they had agreed to meet that night and walked swiftly to his car. He opened the car and drew Eva out. He pushed her away and she fell on her knees.

"If I ever see you around my car again, I swear to god I'm going to teach you a lesson you will never forget in your entire life., Julian yelled and jumped into his car after signaling Carlos. Carlos looked at Eva who was on her knees, her gown was badly soiled and she needed help. He sighed and hopped into the car. The chauffeur drove away.

Nora and James ran to her rescue when Julian left the Church premises. Eva's mom was still in the church crying and her husband who had been trying to calm her down did not know what happened outside.

Eva was startled when she saw Julian's car coming back to the church premises. Nora and James who held her both hands quickly took their hands off her. Julian came down and began to walk towards them. Eva's heart began to beat erratically.

"If I get to the house before you, I'll make sure you pass the night with my dogs. Trust me, bluffing is not one of my things."

Julian walked angrily away after giving out a long sigh. He got so annoyed each time he looked at her face.

Eva increased her steps and soon was in her car. James drove behind Julian's car as they made their way to his mansion.

Julian walked straight to the grand foyer when they arrived at his residence without guiding them. Eva stood behind the car, Nora stood behind her with her small luggage. They were so confused.

Nora was flabbergasted by the enormousness of the mansion, the opulence it oozed, and the embellishment and convenience it maximized at every turn. She was appreciating the gorgeous garden when one of Julian's domestic staff walked up to them. The young lady took the luggage Nora was holding and signaled them to come with her.

Eva walked nervously behind the domestic staff, wondering the kind of marriage she was going to have with Julian. Fear began to take hold of her, and her body began to tremble. Nora was not afraid rather she was admiring the gorgeous building, probably wishing things would work out between her and Julian who just showed interest in her. She wouldn't mind being his second wife.

James waved at them and drove out of the compound. He really loved her but there was nothing he could do. Julian had warned her not to tell anyone what she did. James was sad she hid it from him.

The maid took them to the back of the mansion and to a small house that was very close to the pool. There were two other detached guests houses located within proximity to the pool. Eva looked around before walking into the small guesthouse.

The room was simply furnished and immaculately tidied. As small as the room was, it had an en-suite bathroom and a small closet. Eva sat on the small-sized bed. Nora sat behind her. There were noises in the small room, they kept wondering where the noise was coming from. Eva tiptoed to the bathroom when she heard water splashing on the bathroom floor. She peeped through the keyhole, but there was nobody in the bathroom. Everywhere was dry, fear gripped her.

She had heard stories about ghosts, but she did not believe in ghost stories. She believed they were mere fiction. She went back to the bed and sat beside her friend, leaning on her shoulder. she was weak and hungry. She lost her appetite immediately Nora zipped her wedding gown up in the morning so she could not eat her breakfast.

"Don't worry, Eva he would divorce you soon. I wished you had accepted James's proposal earlier, you wouldn't have been here." Nora said as she began to unpack her luggage. Eva wiped tears off her eyes with the back of her palm.

"What are you gonna do about the virginity you promised James you would give him on your wedding night?" Nora asked.

"I pray he divorce me soon," Eva said.

"Do you think he would not sleep with you?" Nora asked.

"Common, don't be ridiculous, Nora, my presence irritates him. He won't dare!" Eva said.

"If he dares, would you give in?" Nora asked.

"Can we change this conversation? I hate to think of that." Eva said.

"I would like to know. James promised that he would wait until he divorces you. Do you think you would leave here a virgin?" Nora asked.

"Nora, I'm going to leave here a virgin. He detests my sight and I like it." Eva said as she began to arrange her clothes in the small closet.

Nora and Eva began to look in the direction of a young girl that was coming towards them. She halted when she got to the door.

"The boss wants to see you," the young girl announced pointing at Nora. Eva and Nora exchanged glances.

"Did he give you a name?" Nora asked even though she knew she was the one he wanted to see. She did not want to be too fast.

"No, he said he wants to see the lady in a pink gown," the girl said.

"Oh, okay, where is he right now?" Nora asked.

"He is one of the guest's rooms."

"He wants to see me now or later?" Nora asked.

"Now," the girl responded and turned to take her leave.

"Please wait, I don't know where he is," Nora said and the girl gave her a nod of consent. Nora reached for her shoe and plunged her legs. She began to walk slowly behind the girl, swaying her big hips.

The girl led her to the bedroom where Julian was. The door swung slowly as they approached. It was an automatic door. The maiden stepped aside and Nora walked in.

Julian smirked and gestured her towards a sofa that was in the bedroom. Nora walked towards the sofa, swaying her hips gracefully knowing he would be staring at them.

Julian smiled when she turned and found him staring hungrily at her. He walked towards the closet, brought out a long white towel that looked exactly like the one he had on his waist, and threw it at her.

"You need to bathe, let's have some fun," Julian said.

"What about your wife? You know she is my best friend and wouldn't be happy if she finds out I'm here with you having fun."

"She is so untrained and I want to train her. If I had kept her here without her consent, I would be charged for kidnapping, but she is here because she agreed to marry me.

After training her for three years, I would divorce her and plan an elaborate wedding for myself. Her parents would be grateful to me by the time I'm done with her training."

"She is going to stay here for three years?" Nora asked with her eyes widely opened.

"Yes," Julian smirked as he began to take her clothes off. Nora did not protest. Her mind was on what he just said. "Does it mean James is going to wait for another three years?" Nora muttered.
Re: New Story Titled Blackmailed To Marry Him by Mirriamvic(f): 12:32pm On Jun 24, 2022
Blackmailed To Marry Him

Chapter 3

Nora stood still and was probably enjoying his touch. With a classic pinch and release technique, he unhooked the clasp of her bra. Julian rolled his eyes down to her jutting breasts and smirked.

"You are really beautiful and well-raised too," Julian said with an unsmiling face. Nora grinned. He stared at her face and cast his eyes downwards. He hates what he was doing, but he needed to do it to punish Eva.

There was an intercom that was secretly buried in the room and Eva's room. Whatever happened in the guest bedroom was clearly heard in Eva's room and whatever Eva said was also heard in the guest bedroom.

Eva realized there was no ghost in her room when Nora walked into the guest bedroom where Julian was. She heard her voice clearly as though she was in the room with her.

Julian lifted Nora and lowered her to the bed. Nora did not protest at all. Probably, she was exalted by the fresh soap smell that was oozing out from his body and the male strength he had within. Soon her breath began to surrender moans as he brushed his hard body through her thighs.

Nora began to whine noisily when he pushed his hard body in between her legs. Julian was happy with the way she whined. He really wanted Eva to hear her voice. Julian kept soaring higher and going deeper into her until she began to scream his name.

Eva lay comfortably on her bed and was happy he chose to sleep with her friend instead of her. She was unbothered. All she ever wanted was to serve all the punishment he would serve her and leave with her virginity. James had waited long enough for it and she couldn't imagine herself losing it to that monster.

She gave James her word and vowed to fight with the last drop of her blood. "Julian would never have his way, never!"

Julian pulled himself away from Nora when he had come off multiple times.

"I wish I'm the one you are married to," Nora grinned, grabbing the towel he earlier gave her. "You really know how to make a woman happy.

"I'm not done yet. You are going to spend the night with me and we would have fun all through the night." Julian said as he pressed the right button on the wall. A voice spoke, Julian placed an order.

"You know, I have asked her severally what she did to you, but she wouldn't say. I want to know what she did that made you hate her so much and yet you married her." Nora asked.

"Did she tell you she did anything to me?" Julian asked after scrolling through his phone call records.

"Yes, but she couldn't tell me what she did."

"Well, I think you should meet her for the rest of the gossip. I know nothing. I married her to raise her very well. She is so untrained, she lacked manners and human sympathy!" She is a devil and I hate her with everything in me," Julian whose eyes were on his phone said without looking up at Nora.

Nora wrapped the towel around her chest and headed to the bathroom. Julian could hear the water splashing on the floor of the bathroom.

Eva gave out a long yawn and her voice came clearly in the guest bedroom. She was very hungry and had no one to talk to. Julian had told her to leave her phone behind before coming to church. She had no phone to call her parents and inform them of the situation of things.

The guest bedroom door opened slowly and a maid walked in with different kinds of dishes. She carefully set them on the table beside him. Another lady came in with a bottle of Champagne and tall, thin and tapered glasses.

"Go the detached guesthouse, show the bitch there the way to the kitchen. She can make her food if she wants. Once it's 5:PM, show her around. Show her how to use the mower and other equipment. The mini-stadium needs to be mowed every Friday.

Remember you guys are leaving my house tomorrow morning after breakfast. As you can see, I got new domestic staff and your services are no longer needed," Julian smirked wickedly. "Inform other staff. My manager would be here tomorrow morning to pay you guys off."

The girls bowed before him and walked out of the room. One of them walked towards the detached guesthouse to carry out the instruction that was given to her.

Nora came out of the bathroom when they had gone. She looked surprised at him. Julian tilted his brows and shrugged.

"What?" He asked tossing his phone aside.

"Do you expect her to clean this mansion, do all the laundry, cook the dishes, wash the dishes, and do other chores alone?" Nora asked.

"There is nothing there. She can do it. My mom was once a domestic staff. She did all these things and was paid handsomely. Trust me, she can!" Julian yelled. "Our food is here, shall we eat?" Nora nodded and sat on one of the sofas. She was still shocked by what she heard.

"Would you allow me to assist her?" Nora asked.

"I'm dropping you off tomorrow morning. You can visit her any day you feel like but you must call me before coming." Julian grinned at her frowned face.

Nora uncovered the food and they began to eat. She thought of Eva who had not eaten anything since morning, Nora saw her appetite reducing. She stopped eating.

The maid that was sent to go and meet Eva took her to the kitchen to make her lunch. The luxurious kitchen was made of high-quality materials such as cabinets, and countertops. There was a large Dinning table at the center of the kitchen which can accommodate about twenty people. The dining table was not the main table in the mansion.

Eva stood still and did not know what to do. The maid who led her to the kitchen left immediately. She sat on one of the dining chairs, trying to figure out what to do.

She stood up from the chair and opened the base cabinets pull-out spice rack, there were different kinds of spices. Eva looked at them, she did not know how to use any of the spices. She quickly pushed the cabinet in and pull another cabinet out. There were kitchen gadgets and knives. She pushed it back again.

She stood in the center of the kitchen and looked around, there was a message on a wooden cabinet at the extreme of the kitchen. Eva hurried down at the extreme, probably the message was left there to guide new users like her. She was disappointed when she found out the message was there to provide reminders for the things needed in the kitchen.

A maid came in to wash the dishes used by Julian and Nora, Eva pleaded with her to show her how to use some appliances and where the food items were kept. The quiet maid helped her out and make some noodles. Eva learned how to switch the cooker on.
Re: New Story Titled Blackmailed To Marry Him by Mirriamvic(f): 12:35pm On Jun 24, 2022
Blackmailed To Marry Him

Chapter 4 (Prior to the wedding)

A month before the wedding, Julian received a stranger who had been searching for him for the past six years. She had information concerning his mother who have been missing for years.
His mother, Sophia Jones went to work one day and did not return. Julian's great-grandmother did everything humanly possible to find her grandchild, but all her efforts proved abortive. No one knew where she had been to.
A woman who knew what happened went out in search of Julian, however, Julian adopted his great grandmother's name since his grandfather rejected him. That's was why it took Maria six years to find him.
When Julian met Maria who claimed she knew where his mother was, he quickly took her home. Maria narrated everything that happened to Sophia Jones. She also gave him a clip from the CCTV that was installed in the dining room where the incident happened. Julian watched it with tears in his eyes.
Julian fell on his knees and cried uncontrollably after hearing and watching what his mother went through. He concealed the information from his friends and went after the young girl who was responsible for his mother's disappearance.
Eva was in her office when Julian's invitation letter came in. She read it carefully and tossed it in the trash. She thought the letter came from one of her admirers. She just accepted James's proposal and they would be getting married in a month.
Their parents had started preparing for an elaborate wedding. A gorgeous wedding gown had been ordered and would be arriving in two weeks from Dubai.
She brought the letter out from the waste bin and showed it to James when he walked into her office. James ran his eyes through the letter and grinned.
"Julian Hampton, the famous footballer?" James asked.
"I don't know who the sender is," Eva responded.
"How many Julian Hamptons live in Sydney?" James asked.
"James, I don't care who the sender is. Just drop the letter in the waste bin."
"What does he want from you?" James asked.
"I don't know, probably to take away my gift to you," Eva said and they giggled.
"Please ignore him. I know he is richer and more handsome than me, but what we feel for each other is all that matters."
"Common, James, don't be ridiculous. Who is giving him an audience? As far as I'm concerned, you are the only man in this whole world. Who would propose to a girl and wait for her response for four good years? No man can do it. You have proven to me that you truly love me, and I'm not going to leave you for any man," Eva said.
"Come here, kitten," James drew her closer and kissed her slowly and thoughtfully. Raising his mouth from hers, he gazed into her eyes. "I love you so much, Eva. I can't wait to have you in my arms every night."
"We have just twenty-seven days," Eva said with a grin. "What would you do first after our wedding?" Eva asked.
"I will lick you up first; from your head down to your toe," James responded.
"Hmm….I can't wait."
"I have come to take you home. Shall we?" James said and Eva shrugged and began to walk towards the door. James stared appreciatively at her. He couldn't wait to make her his wife.
James Daniels, twenty-seven, was the second son of Bruce Daniels of Danicom companies. His father owned a telecoms company, which was the number one telecom giant in Australia. He was one of the richest boys in Sydney.
James stands at the height of 5"11. He was very handsome and humble. People often said that his handsome face was a reflection of his heart. Among his siblings, he was the best and his father was very fond of him.
James met Eva in a club when he was twenty-three and Eva was twenty and liked clubbing a lot. He wanted just a night with her but discovered that Eva liked to go clubbing, put on clothes that showed a large amount of cleavage, but sex was not her thing. She claimed she hadn't seen a man who was worthy of taking away her virginity.
She was rough and always ready to fight over a slight provocation. She was also a chain smoker.
Her most weakness was anger. She found it difficult to control her anger when provoked. She wouldn't mind shooting anyone who got her provoked. This was why her parents never kept any guns at home.
Despite all these, James loved her so much. His family liked her because she was quite presentable. Mr. and Mrs. Miles liked James too because his father was one of the richest men in Sydney.
James proposed to her three months after he met her. Eva told him it was too early. James was ready to wait until she made up her mind. All the while she was in school, she had a lot of male friends, but each of them dropped her when she refused to give herself to any of them. Eva was never bothered because she had James who was waiting for her.
When she graduated from college and came back to Sydney, she and James started from where they stopped. She likes James a lot because he doesn't ask her for sex. He already knew she would say no, so James did not bother her, nor ever tried to force himself on her.
Eva and James walked into the elevator and the motor began to move downwards. They stepped off and hopped into Jame's car and they drove off to one of the most expensive restaurants in Sydney for a tasty meal.
James could not take his eyes off her. She was indeed a beauty to behold.
"Where was Julian Hampton all this while I was waiting for your response?" James grinned.
"Probably, one of your friends is also a friend to him; who knows?" Eva responded and they giggled and began to munch the food that was set before them.
James help her up when they were done and drove her straight to the new house he bought for her the day she said yes to him.
James was smiling at her but he was obviously bothered about the invitation letter Julian sent to Eva. There was an air of authority in his letter. He was not begging her to come. The words he used sounded more like a command to him.
James was surprised Eva was unbothered. Apparently, she was not the one that did the waiting. He began to feel insecure. Julian was no match for him. He was the dream of every woman.
"I'll be on my way, sweetheart," James said and planted a kiss on her cheeks. His voice was quite flat and Eva could detect worry in his tone.
"Is anything bothering you?" Eva asked.
"Why do I have the feeling that this wedding would not hold?" James said.
"Why? What would stop it? Do you have another lady in mind? Eva asked.
"No, but Julian. He is so powerful. Sweetheart, did you actually read the letter?" James asked. Eva's face changed.
"No matter how powerful he is, James he can't defeat me. He has a girlfriend he had been flaunting her pictures all over social media. He wants nothing from me. Please don't stress yourself over a harmless letter."
"Eva, give me your word that you would not leave me for him when he pushes too hard," James said, holding her tight.
"I promise you; we would be together forever," Eva said.
She walked James to his car and watched him as he drove slowly out of the compound. Eva nodded her head and repeated the promise she just made to him in her heart.
Re: New Story Titled Blackmailed To Marry Him by Tina11: 2:21pm On Jun 24, 2022
*walks into thread* wow this is gonna be an interesting piece *grabs a seat* i'm staying. * hope i don't have to wait too long for updates. Please mention me if u drop an update.

1 Like

Re: New Story Titled Blackmailed To Marry Him by Tina11: 11:08am On Jul 03, 2022
Is that the end of the story? Cus there's not been updates for a week now
Re: New Story Titled Blackmailed To Marry Him by Mirriamvic(f): 12:13am On Jul 21, 2022
Tina11:
Is that the end of the story? Cus there's not been updates for a week now

Blackmailed To Marry Him
Chapter 5( The second Invitation)

Two weeks after Eva received the first letter from Julian, she walked into her elegant office, gorgeously dressed and her face beamed with a smile. Her wedding gown just came in from Dubai.

The sleek and effortlessly sexy wedding gown with a classic silhouette was designed by a famous designer known as Mandy Valentino.

The ultrafeminine wedding gown was carefully handcrafted with the finest materials. The French lace and the embroidered tulle gave it a regal feel. Its whimsy and vulnerability were top-notch, Eva could not repress her smile of satisfaction as she walked into her office.

They had just thirteen days before the wedding and everything was going as planned. There would be a bachelorette party in an exotic hotel a day before the wedding. James had sent out an invitation to some of his naughty college friends. They would be flying in from different parts of the world.

Eva sat on her swivel chair after adjusting it to her desired height. She went through her phone again, admiring the beautiful photos of her wedding gown. She brought her phone down when her eyes caught sight of a shiny object at the center of her desk.

It was a love letter envelope sealed with a gold wax seal stamp. She grinned and picked it up. James won't stop dropping romantic messages for her.

Last week, he left a romantic envelope on her car seat, sealed with the same gold seal when she visited his family. She did not know James left an envelope on his car seat.

She was dumbfounded when she was about to leave for office the next day and saw the envelope. She switched the engine off and unsealed the envelope. It was one of the most romantic things she had ever read.

Eva was about to open the envelope when James walked in with his contagious smile. His walk had a sunny cheerfulness because everything was just going as planned.

Eva stood up, tossed the envelope aside and James swung her into the circle of his arms, and began to eat her lips.

"Would you mind?" James whispered into her ear. Eva understood what he wanted through his body language and nodded her head with a giggle.

"Just picture, honey, I know you have it in your phone," James whimpered and continued holding her tight. Eva tried to free herself from his embrace.

"You will only see it on our wedding day," Eva smirked when she had freed herself.

"Okay, can you give me a description?" James tilted his brows, shrugged his shoulders, and put his hands in his pocket.

"It is a fairy-tale gown with some jaw-dropping elements," Eva said. James moved closer again and wet her lips with his kiss. He gave her a warm hug after the gentle kiss.

His eyes caught sight of an envelope that was on her desk. He frowned and began to pull slowly from her embrace. Eva read his body language again and lifted her gaze at him. She quickly looked in the direction his eyes were and was surprised.

"Why are you staring at the envelope you sent to me?" Eva asked, a bit worried.

"I'm surprised because I did not send a love letter to you," James said.

"What? Are you sure?" Eva asked and James nodded his head.

"Then who did?" She asked, picking the envelope up from her desk.

"Open it and find out. I hope it's not from Hampton." James said with worries written on his face.

Eva looked up at him before running her eyes on the four sentences that were on the letter.

She brought her hands down disappointedly, sighed, and flung the letter away. She did not want anything that would take her beautiful smiles away. The letter could not stride as far as she wanted, so it landed on Jame's feet. James bent, picked the letter up, and read out loud.

"I regret writing to you again over what is simply solvable.

I regret even more that you failed to honor my last invitation.

Well, it might interest you to know that you are about to make May 26, a day of weeping.

You have my address, come and tell me why you did it"

James frowned his face and fixed his gaze at Eva who looked less concerned.

"Did what, honey?" Jame asked, his face clouded with uneasiness.

"Sweetheart, I did nothing!"

"Are you sure this letter came from Julian Hampton? Julian of all people? No, I doubt."

"He said he regretted even more that I did not honor his first invitation in the second sentence. Julian was the only person that had ever sent an invitation letter to me. Obviously, this letter came from him.

"He is such a cheap blackmailer!" James yelled. "What is he going to do on May 26?" James asked curiously.

"Stop the wedding? He dare not!"

"Listen, honey, I'm not going to let this slip away. I don't care who he is or the number of fans he has all over the world.

I'm going to talk to one of our experienced attorneys. They would help us talk to him.

For now, Eva, I want you to resist the urge to engage him. I know part of you wants to ignore him, while part wants to know what you did. Honey, you did nothing to him." James said. "Even if you did, you know I don't care, right?" James asked. Eva looked at him and nodded. She knew James did not care what anyone would say about her.

"What are we going to do to ensure nothing interrupts our wedding?" Eva asked. "Honestly, I'm a bit scared.

James moved closer to her and put his arms around her waist. He gently planted a kiss on her neck and nibbled her ear before whispering into it.

"Our wedding comes up in thirteen days. I have booked a hotel for our honeymoon in the Maldives. All our fantasies must be explored," James said and they giggled.

"We are going to have a delicious dinner filled with satisfying aphrodisiacs–artichoke and oysters for appetizers, a Mediterranean seafood stew for the main course, and a chocolate-hazelnut dessert on our arrival.

After the dinner, we will go back to our room and have a long bath together.

Honey, I'm going to pounce on you as the tiger hunts her prey. I will flip you over, pin you to bed and give you a lot of tender bites.

After the multiple bites, I'm going to come in between your legs and devour you like a hungry lion. I can't wait to watch you whine in ecstasy for me," James said in a flat tone as he held her so tight.

"What scent would you chose for our candle? Sea breeze, sage and lavender, citrus and ginger, sandalwood?" James asked after nibbling her ear.

"I love peppermint, I find it quite pleasant," Eva giggled.

"I like the scent of a tangy orange; we can use the two," James said.

Eva held his head firmly with her right hand. They pulled away from each other after some minutes. James looked dreamily at her, wishing they were on their honeymoon already.

He tried to pull her back again, Eva protested. She noticed his passion which came without warning had begun to consume his body and soul. James bit his lips and lowered his gaze.
Eva picked the letter up from her desk and tore it into pieces. She tossed both the pieces and the envelope in a trash can. James admired her courage even though he wanted to keep the letter as evidence.
"I love you Eva," James said with a grin, looking admiring at her.
Re: New Story Titled Blackmailed To Marry Him by Mirriamvic(f): 12:14am On Jul 21, 2022
Click on the link on my signature to get the full gist

(1) (Reply)

Father Christmas Here In The Month Of October! / Nairaland's Most Talked About Book Of The Year / The Moonlight Medley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.