Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,509 members, 7,801,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Chris Evans Gets Rid Of The Iphone 6s He's Been Using For The Past 7 Years - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Chris Evans Gets Rid Of The Iphone 6s He's Been Using For The Past 7 Years (44834 Views)

Easybuy Locked A Phone Ive Been Using For More Than A Year.i Didnt Buy From Them / TECNO Announces Chris Evans As Ambassador / The Good And Bad Sides Of Tecno Spark 7p After Using For A Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Evans Gets Rid Of The Iphone 6s He's Been Using For The Past 7 Years by Amotolongbo(f): 12:55pm On Jun 25, 2022
clerkent:
let me come and collect it.i never touch iPhone before
grin cheesy

The home button is not pressing again o and the down part of the screen is broken

Re: Chris Evans Gets Rid Of The Iphone 6s He's Been Using For The Past 7 Years by Chummynoni(m): 1:00pm On Jun 25, 2022
atheistandproud:

Are you high?

A house is an asset and it accrues equity. The price/value of that land will forever rise. Land that my uncle bought for N100 in the 70s is worth 200 million today.

Cars and phones are liabilities because their their value depreciates as soon as you buy them. A car or phone from 1970 is basically worthless today.

Can you drive around with a Santana or Peugeot 504 today?

Na wa oh.
that person you quoted is ignorant, avoid him/her
Re: Chris Evans Gets Rid Of The Iphone 6s He's Been Using For The Past 7 Years by Godspihighlife: 1:34pm On Jun 25, 2022
maleekberry:
Nah wa o. $80 million net worth and he's using iphone 6s. Whereas people way not get up to 5k for account for Naija dey use iphone 12&13
Thats the difference between rich men and rich boys . Rich men spend with purpose
Re: Chris Evans Gets Rid Of The Iphone 6s He's Been Using For The Past 7 Years by SouthSouth1914: 2:41pm On Jun 25, 2022
jimtemi1:
you are right bro, but food we eat cloth we wear don't have a substitute, phones in general perform almost the same function....beauty is in the eye of beholder, since it there money they can buy anything they want with it as long it satisfies there needs, who am I to judge

True. At least you got my point!
Re: Chris Evans Gets Rid Of The Iphone 6s He's Been Using For The Past 7 Years by CR777: 2:44pm On Jun 25, 2022
Amotolongbo:
grin cheesy

The home button is not pressing again o and the down part of the screen is broken

I really need it cos of the panel because my iPhone 6s plus panel has issues. Can I get your number please so we can negotiate.
Re: Chris Evans Gets Rid Of The Iphone 6s He's Been Using For The Past 7 Years by Dksmile: 2:49pm On Jun 25, 2022
meobizy:
So? I used my Nokia 5800 for 12 years. I would continue if it didn’t pack up. I’m not the type to jump on new products unless my old ones completely break.

Pele Mr old cargo grin grin
Re: Chris Evans Gets Rid Of The Iphone 6s He's Been Using For The Past 7 Years by meobizy(f): 2:57pm On Jun 25, 2022
Dksmile:

Pele Mr old cargo grin grin
I was not looking for pity. Keep your response to yourself.
Re: Chris Evans Gets Rid Of The Iphone 6s He's Been Using For The Past 7 Years by Sleekfingers: 3:37pm On Jun 25, 2022
maleekberry:
Nah wa o. $80 million net worth and he's using iphone 6s. Whereas people way not get up to 5k for account for Naija dey use iphone 12&13

That's nigerians for you. They like to live above their means......fake ass people
Re: Chris Evans Gets Rid Of The Iphone 6s He's Been Using For The Past 7 Years by Ericnrm(m): 3:50pm On Jun 25, 2022
Mhizcontempt:
you see why I say most Nigerians like to behave like sey them wise?, like sey dem know wetin dem dey do but they are the most foolish set of people..
My guy, you no get common sense. Abeg if I may ask you, what is an asset? E be like sey Na illiteracy dey worry you. Abeg, try dey read book at times so that you no go come online dey disgrace yourself and your family.. An asset is something that brings money into your pocket. A house is not an asset, it's a liability. Try dey think and reason like human being before you talk

You’re the one that needs to educate yourself bruh smh, A house is a liability Check the worth of that same house 7-10 years ago and tell me if it has appreciated in value or not. You people don’t think fgs, I use an iPhone as well but comparing a house in a highbrow area which can be sold at a profit to a phone is one of the dumbest things you can do on this platform. Use your head chief
Re: Chris Evans Gets Rid Of The Iphone 6s He's Been Using For The Past 7 Years by Ericnrm(m): 3:53pm On Jun 25, 2022
atheistandproud:

Are you high?

A house is an asset and it accrues equity. The price/value of that land will forever rise. Land that my uncle bought for N100 in the 70s is worth 200 million today.

Cars and phones are liabilities because their their value depreciates as soon as you buy them. A car or phone from 1970 is basically worthless today.

Na wa oh.

grin You literally said the same thing I did lol, that guy is obviously not wise or educated. How can you say a house is a liability fgs? Sometimes it irks me hearing supposedly learned people spewing trash like this without bothering to analyze what they wrote.

1 Like

Re: Chris Evans Gets Rid Of The Iphone 6s He's Been Using For The Past 7 Years by Dksmile: 3:57pm On Jun 25, 2022
meobizy:
I was not looking for pity. Keep your response to yourself.

OK Mr old cargo shocked
Re: Chris Evans Gets Rid Of The Iphone 6s He's Been Using For The Past 7 Years by Wwwq: 4:04pm On Jun 25, 2022
Ok
Re: Chris Evans Gets Rid Of The Iphone 6s He's Been Using For The Past 7 Years by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 25, 2022
Nice one, quality matters, how many of you can keep your techno hot9 and spank 7 for 3 months, will all that cheap melty plastics used in making them?

Quality is quality, always buy quality, that's what the rich do.
Re: Chris Evans Gets Rid Of The Iphone 6s He's Been Using For The Past 7 Years by Legendoo: 5:31pm On Jun 25, 2022
Mhizcontempt:
you see why I say most Nigerians like to behave like sey them wise?, like sey dem know wetin dem dey do but they are the most foolish set of people..
My guy, you no get common sense. Abeg if I may ask you, what is an asset? E be like sey Na illiteracy dey worry you. Abeg, try dey read book at times so that you no go come online dey disgrace yourself and your family.. An asset is something that brings money into your pocket. A house is not an asset, it's a liability. Try dey think and reason like human being before you talk

E be like say you just read rich dad poor dad grin

No forget say na Nigeria you dey oh, where a house is bought without credit. So in the Nigerian context, a house is an asset.. especially if you rent some flats out.

Even abroad, a house can either be a liability or an asset depending on if it's let out or for personal use.

So you're not entirely wrong but you dey confused.
Re: Chris Evans Gets Rid Of The Iphone 6s He's Been Using For The Past 7 Years by Maforgreats(m): 5:43pm On Jun 25, 2022
maleekberry:

Comment of the year grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chris Evans Gets Rid Of The Iphone 6s He's Been Using For The Past 7 Years by KeplersCross: 5:46pm On Jun 25, 2022
bravy:
"If it still works no need to change it"

Exactly!!!
Most people don't understand that statement, it's all choice though besides have you seen the car he drives,the house he lives in,his wardrobes and all those stuffs,baba dey live normal fancy life,he doesn't get things he don't need
Re: Chris Evans Gets Rid Of The Iphone 6s He's Been Using For The Past 7 Years by PotterJokes44: 5:56pm On Jun 25, 2022
flyingdutchman:
Influencers are the same everywhere. No be dis guy dey advertise TECNO Phone

Lol,na here we go see una ooh
Did he say iphone 6s was the only phone he was using, didn't you read the message,he changed his iphone because it was bad and he himself needed an upgrade probably to another iphone
Re: Chris Evans Gets Rid Of The Iphone 6s He's Been Using For The Past 7 Years by IzuKiba77: 6:00pm On Jun 25, 2022
honour7:
Na person wey no get money dey buy expensive things, real people wey get money no dey buy anything just like that

Now this is another fact of live but there's always a contraction though,check out those Arab billionaires and so on,those guys that do have bastard money, they're spending it anyhow they like, besides they're looking for what to buy at any moment but that's by the way though because you used the word "real people"....some rich people out there aren't real and that's the truth
Re: Chris Evans Gets Rid Of The Iphone 6s He's Been Using For The Past 7 Years by AREWAELENU: 6:40pm On Jun 25, 2022
Lol Fantastic 4 or Four Fantastic then I think he was the FIRE among the four. But all these are actually personal to them roles or no roles .
Eaziimoney:
Please what notable role has the said actor played
Ohh
Captain America
Re: Chris Evans Gets Rid Of The Iphone 6s He's Been Using For The Past 7 Years by Abiscodi11: 7:45pm On Jun 25, 2022
Wow
Re: Chris Evans Gets Rid Of The Iphone 6s He's Been Using For The Past 7 Years by Lightorder: 8:31pm On Jun 25, 2022
Iphone5:

Oga everything na choice
madam, even in Nigeria, wrong choices abound
Re: Chris Evans Gets Rid Of The Iphone 6s He's Been Using For The Past 7 Years by NACE13: 8:54pm On Jun 25, 2022
Nefort:

Holding Tecno phone doesn't mean he can't used other brands.

Tell me something I don't know already undecided
Try to understand my comment
Re: Chris Evans Gets Rid Of The Iphone 6s He's Been Using For The Past 7 Years by NACE13: 9:07pm On Jun 25, 2022
Jayjerjay:

He disposed his iPhone 6s, did he say anything about disposing his TECNO device, y'all just come on the internet to just post hate...

You know, if you try to relax your itchy fingers, then think before you start typing, it will do you a lot of good in future.
This is a good time to start. Go!
Re: Chris Evans Gets Rid Of The Iphone 6s He's Been Using For The Past 7 Years by ClintonNzedimma(m): 9:10pm On Jun 25, 2022
Prayfortheworld:

You're stupid.. why don't you leave 70k phone and buy 3k phone
Why don't you wear only one cloth and wait till you get rich.
Sometimes una go open mouth wan dy sound like Una get sense but una just dy stupid
As if na your papa money the person dy spend.
If you get poor mentality no be everybody go dy like you alaye level up you only live once
Someone can have poor mentality and be rich.
One can have rich mentality and be poor.
His point is there’s no reason why a phone should be 50% of your net worth.
Don’t make choices you can’t teach your children to
Re: Chris Evans Gets Rid Of The Iphone 6s He's Been Using For The Past 7 Years by xedyl(m): 9:11pm On Jun 25, 2022
bigGBOLA:
ask obamamessi and sulele04 grin

For your mind now,you be internet gangster.
Re: Chris Evans Gets Rid Of The Iphone 6s He's Been Using For The Past 7 Years by seanwilliam(m): 10:16pm On Jun 25, 2022
honour7:
Na person wey no get money dey buy expensive things, real people wey get money no dey buy anything just like that
lol everyone gets money draining habit. He’ll have things he wastes money on,
Re: Chris Evans Gets Rid Of The Iphone 6s He's Been Using For The Past 7 Years by seanwilliam(m): 10:17pm On Jun 25, 2022
Hushbingo:
Hmmm

Interesting...

Iphone 6... When you have money you don't feel the stress to show off, it doesn't even occur in the d mind for a second and everything draws to being happy or trying to live by one principle to another.

What most people are suffering is RELATIVE POVERY. They think they have money and want to live to that standard, because those around them are not even close to the less than $5000 networth wealth they are showcasing. Irony is, there are people whose networth are less than $100,000 but they live with such wisdom and wealth without having to show off and you begin to see wealth in their simplicity.

Money is not meant to be spent on luxurious goods, that's a fool's riddle.

I know a Billionaire Nigerian with a PhD from Philadelphia State University that has a farm, fish pond, poultry...He engaged me on d act of farming for over two years I spent living with him... On Saturday, he goes to the farm at the back of his compound to work, he drives an old jeep, he plants most of what he consumes, he is no miser, he invest heavily on people, empowers people, family and yet uses an Itel Phone....

If you don't want to be poor before you wake up, stop deluding yourself that you have to live to standard, check mate your spending...

Btw, with 30k you can get a good website from us...
life is by choice. Being a billionaire and suffering yourself to prove a point is rubbish to me
Re: Chris Evans Gets Rid Of The Iphone 6s He's Been Using For The Past 7 Years by seanwilliam(m): 10:26pm On Jun 25, 2022
Richieniit:

Which kind choice ? Same reason we go they see this 5k ppl with iphone 13 begging online Help me help me, I'm hungry. Cut ur clothes according to size! Na still the same stupid ppl go they play music tru Xender because them broke to afford apple music.
lol. Stop this unnecessary hate to prove a point .
I doubt if someone who used his money to buy iPhone 13 will be begging for 5k to chop ., and yes if that happens , life can happen to anyone, I also know a man that owns a duplex but now broke and the only thing he has to his name is the house.

Also not using Apple Music doesn’t mean you can’t afford it.

Not all songs are on Apple Music. Someone like me use Boomplay and audio Mack to listen to someone old Fuji music you can’t find on Apple Music..
Re: Chris Evans Gets Rid Of The Iphone 6s He's Been Using For The Past 7 Years by seanwilliam(m): 10:29pm On Jun 25, 2022
litigator:

Himself and Jeff Bezos taught me a lot about materialistic tendencies. They prefer to invest silently than show off.

Consider them and the Afro American celebrities. There are no basis for comparison.

Na only Nigeria person go use all e net worth buy car den begin borrow money to fuel and maintain the car.
the bolded doesn’t make sense but there’s nothing wrong in showing off the money you make off your sweat. Life is not just all about investment investment alone,

Jeff bezoz doesn’t show off because na him own personality be that
Re: Chris Evans Gets Rid Of The Iphone 6s He's Been Using For The Past 7 Years by seanwilliam(m): 10:32pm On Jun 25, 2022
atheistandproud:

Are you high?

Na wa oh.
location ??
Re: Chris Evans Gets Rid Of The Iphone 6s He's Been Using For The Past 7 Years by seanwilliam(m): 10:37pm On Jun 25, 2022
Sniper101:
I remember back in 2018 when my boss dey teach me work, he dey drive Lexus 400h and be using iphone 6 while the girlfriend dey use iphone X.

The matter dey always baffle me back then.
But dude was a very simple guy though.

I guess Captain America right here is just one of the few simple dudes out there.
lol if e was a simple guy , na 1990 car e go Dey use .. that you don’t fancy spending on phones doesn’t mean you don’t have other money draining habit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Terrible Price Of An “unlimited Internet Service” In Nigeria / How To Set Any Picture As Your BBM/WHATSAPP Display Picture Without Cropping / Chinese Man Burns After Rushing Back To A Burning Factory To Get His Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.