Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Chris Evans Gets Rid Of The Iphone 6s He's Been Using For The Past 7 Years - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Chris Evans Gets Rid Of The Iphone 6s He's Been Using For The Past 7 Years (44854 Views)

Easybuy Locked A Phone Ive Been Using For More Than A Year.i Didnt Buy From Them / TECNO Announces Chris Evans As Ambassador / The Good And Bad Sides Of Tecno Spark 7p After Using For A Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Evans Gets Rid Of The Iphone 6s He's Been Using For The Past 7 Years by clerkent(m): 11:03pm On Jun 25, 2022
Amotolongbo:
grin cheesy

The home button is not pressing again o and the down part of the screen is broken
its well do the burial also
Re: Chris Evans Gets Rid Of The Iphone 6s He's Been Using For The Past 7 Years by ObamaMessi: 2:10am On Jun 26, 2022
xedyl:

For your mind now,you be internet gangster.
No mind am, the guy no sabi violence. bigGBOLA na mumu
Re: Chris Evans Gets Rid Of The Iphone 6s He's Been Using For The Past 7 Years by Eyanbahose: 3:19am On Jun 26, 2022
Lol. I see that phones happens to be the least of his priorities.
Re: Chris Evans Gets Rid Of The Iphone 6s He's Been Using For The Past 7 Years by Eyanbahose: 3:25am On Jun 26, 2022
meobizy:
So? I used my Nokia 5800 for 12 years. I would continue if it didn’t pack up. I’m not the type to jump on new products unless my old ones completely break.
yeah.. some people are like that. I'm like that too until my friends start making fun of me to change my phone lol
Re: Chris Evans Gets Rid Of The Iphone 6s He's Been Using For The Past 7 Years by Eyanbahose: 3:56am On Jun 26, 2022
Natbrowny:
Some are actually built like that by DEFAULT. Nothing impresses them esp when its something they can afford but choose not too due to their personal reasons

I remember Sadio Mané's broken screen too.

Baba no send. If he's ok using it. Who am i to Judge..
He is a footballer not a model or signed ambassador to a product
you've said it all gee

1 Like

Re: Chris Evans Gets Rid Of The Iphone 6s He's Been Using For The Past 7 Years by tobore4u(m): 7:50am On Jun 26, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Sadly, but true.
good morning sir.
Re: Chris Evans Gets Rid Of The Iphone 6s He's Been Using For The Past 7 Years by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:13am On Jun 26, 2022
Leonidas8:
He was using iPhone 6s yet he is or was a tecno ambassador.
The write up never stated that the iPhone was his only phone. Just that he was finally retiring his iPhone 6s.
Re: Chris Evans Gets Rid Of The Iphone 6s He's Been Using For The Past 7 Years by Chomolina: 7:41pm On Jun 26, 2022
Tecno get serious plans oo
This one choke. Okpor
Re: Chris Evans Gets Rid Of The Iphone 6s He's Been Using For The Past 7 Years by eazyduzit: 9:03pm On Jun 26, 2022
Nuelng:

Brand Ambassador na scam to you wey never even get ambassadorship deal before... You just do not understand what it entails and you'd go about talking trash...
It's a scam so shut the F up.
Re: Chris Evans Gets Rid Of The Iphone 6s He's Been Using For The Past 7 Years by eazyduzit: 9:05pm On Jun 26, 2022
kuljayms1:

Brand ambassador no be scam and it doesn't mean one can't own other devices or properties as an ambassador.

When you patronise a product because you think Mr A is using it while in real sense he doesn't, that's a scam.

1 Like

Re: Chris Evans Gets Rid Of The Iphone 6s He's Been Using For The Past 7 Years by Chiemezueajuzie: 10:00pm On Jun 26, 2022
AREWAELENU:
Lol Fantastic 4 or Four Fantastic then I think he was the FIRE among the four. But all these are actually personal to them roles or no roles .
yes actually that's him there and he has also acted some other movies too
Re: Chris Evans Gets Rid Of The Iphone 6s He's Been Using For The Past 7 Years by AREWAELENU: 10:09pm On Jun 26, 2022
Haaa there's actually nothing scamish about this ambassadorship stuff you just need to understands how it works.

Besides who knows the device he's replacing that with?

What if he's really using their device too?

He's a global ambassador I know he's gonna own that camon 17 or 18 they used it for then grin
eazyduzit:

When you patronise a product because you think Mr A is using it while in real sense he doesn't, that's a scam.
Re: Chris Evans Gets Rid Of The Iphone 6s He's Been Using For The Past 7 Years by YangaBabe: 10:18pm On Jun 26, 2022
Nefort:

Holding Tecno phone doesn't mean he can't used other brands.
seriously this is very true
You will never know. But it's good he's with tecno cool
Re: Chris Evans Gets Rid Of The Iphone 6s He's Been Using For The Past 7 Years by samsard(m): 7:07am On Jun 27, 2022
blingxx:

Na choice oyinbo no fancy material things like we do , they like simple lifestyle
Depends on your definition of material things. because last I checked they spend millions of dollars on a car they hardly drive. That can feed my village for decades.
Re: Chris Evans Gets Rid Of The Iphone 6s He's Been Using For The Past 7 Years by samsard(m): 7:09am On Jun 27, 2022
Kingzeez10:

Jokes on you bro. House is not a material thing. Its an asset.
What kind of logic is this? grin Asset or liability, material things are material things. A house can also depreciate in the event of a real estate price crash which has happened before,
Re: Chris Evans Gets Rid Of The Iphone 6s He's Been Using For The Past 7 Years by samsard(m): 7:14am On Jun 27, 2022
Legendoo:
Oyinbos no fancy gra gra lifestyle.

Go to their clubs, na simple t shirt and jeans, no doreemi , no expensive liquor..just pints of lager or beer.

Thing's oyinbos cherish are civilizational , like the eco system. Oh , they love DIY (gardens,plants, general interior design stuff) especially with property's.

Na Nigeria you go see middle class guy trying to flex like a billionaire.

Wereys

The difference is one is born into a privileged class and basically a privileged race with generations of wealth, knowledge and power. The other is just escaping poverty after he or his forbears being under servitude to the white man's exploitation. I have a video that explains why African Americans are more showy than White people.
Re: Chris Evans Gets Rid Of The Iphone 6s He's Been Using For The Past 7 Years by eazyduzit: 10:07am On Jun 27, 2022
AREWAELENU:
Haaa there's actually nothing scamish about this ambassadorship stuff you just need to understands how it works.

Besides who knows the device he's replacing that with?

What if he's really using their device too?

He's a global ambassador I know he's gonna own that camon 17 or 18 they used it for then grin

That's your opinion,I respect it while in my opinion,I call it a scam.
Re: Chris Evans Gets Rid Of The Iphone 6s He's Been Using For The Past 7 Years by Franktom247(m): 12:37pm On Jun 27, 2022
Leonidas8:
He was using iPhone 6s yet he is or was a tecno ambassador.

C'mon he can use other devices even tho he is a TECNO ambassador. It's obvious the phone had sentimental value to him
Re: Chris Evans Gets Rid Of The Iphone 6s He's Been Using For The Past 7 Years by 0xAaron: 12:40pm On Jun 27, 2022
eazyduzit:

Where in the post did he mention that he doesn't use a TECNO device. Don't twist the story. He could use one but not publicly
Re: Chris Evans Gets Rid Of The Iphone 6s He's Been Using For The Past 7 Years by hoilakes(m): 12:56pm On Jun 27, 2022
Na nairaland peoeple go dey create their own story

but they ought to remember he took the picture he posted with another phone

who knows grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
0xAaron:

Where in the post did he mention that he doesn't use a TECNO device. Don't twist the story. He could use one but not publicly
Re: Chris Evans Gets Rid Of The Iphone 6s He's Been Using For The Past 7 Years by OladapoF(m): 1:17pm On Jun 27, 2022
TECNO has always given the best devices
Re: Chris Evans Gets Rid Of The Iphone 6s He's Been Using For The Past 7 Years by EinsteinAyo(m): 1:22pm On Jun 27, 2022
TECNO is still one of the best Android manufacturers even in the world.
Re: Chris Evans Gets Rid Of The Iphone 6s He's Been Using For The Past 7 Years by AyodejiFelix(m): 1:23pm On Jun 27, 2022
Keep up the good work. I will always choose TECNO everyday.
Re: Chris Evans Gets Rid Of The Iphone 6s He's Been Using For The Past 7 Years by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 27, 2022
maleekberry:
Nah wa o. $80 million net worth and he's using iphone 6s. Whereas people way not get up to 5k for account for Naija dey use iphone 12&13

Lol the White Race are more advanced In reasoning than the Black Race. I'm glad I'm a Hybrid Human..
Re: Chris Evans Gets Rid Of The Iphone 6s He's Been Using For The Past 7 Years by loudly: 11:30pm On Jul 01, 2022
wolebest:
It's simple!!!

Don't flex loudly when when you've got the money in you bank.
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Terrible Price Of An “unlimited Internet Service” In Nigeria / How To Set Any Picture As Your BBM/WHATSAPP Display Picture Without Cropping / Chinese Man Burns After Rushing Back To A Burning Factory To Get His Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.