Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 - Travel (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 (671268 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (525) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by beejhay69: 12:31pm On Oct 05, 2022
Gadgetmobil:
Please what medical Tests do a person need for USA travel?
Covid 19, Yellow Fever, TB.
Pls which ones?
Covid vaccination
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by infosoftlife: 2:39pm On Oct 05, 2022
Gadgetmobil:
Pls which ones?

NEITHER
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Boyco: 5:02pm On Oct 05, 2022
Gadgetmobil:
Pls which ones?
I think Covid vaccine card is for flight and TB is for school medical records

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by NozinoGroup: 7:04pm On Oct 05, 2022
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Moren002: 7:05pm On Oct 05, 2022
Please, someone should respond to this.

Moren002:
Good evening. Please when parent[i][/i] and myself are the sponsors nd it is reflecting in the i20, what will someone fill in Ds160 in the section that asks that who is sponsoring the trip? I want to get it right before filling.

Thanks
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by yungchop: 8:19pm On Oct 05, 2022
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Duisburg: 9:30pm On Oct 05, 2022
yungchop:
Who knows how to get a closer date please? I'll pay if I have to. Please quote me with a contact mail or Whatsapp number.
It's like you have too much money that you wanna waste.

Nobody can get you a closer date here. I repeat, nobody. Don't come back here to start writing an episode of how someone dupes you.

Get to work to get yourself a date. Get added to WhatsApp groups created for this purpose. Keep checking. Also, you can apply for expedient date if your program is very close.

That---and pray you adhere---is the only way to get a closer date.

5 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by ghettonews: 10:11pm On Oct 05, 2022
Does universities verify bank statement given to them
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 05, 2022
ghettonews:
Does universities verify bank statement given to them

Some do.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by emeraldadewumi1: 12:15am On Oct 06, 2022
Can 2 people use the same bank statement as proof of funds? Me and my friend�
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by beejhay69: 8:14am On Oct 06, 2022
emeraldadewumi1:
Can 2 people use the same bank statement as proof of funds? Me and my friend�
NO!
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Victoriousbabe2: 10:50am On Oct 06, 2022
Good morning house
Please has anyone traveled to the US recently, my dad is scheduled to travel next week, I want to know if the covid test or vaccine is required. I have read several place that it is no longer needed, but to be on the safe side, I need to know from someone who recently traveled. My father is an immigrant.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Anny4me: 1:27pm On Oct 06, 2022
Please I will need direction going to the USA embassy in Lagos. Am actually coming from Benin. I don't know places in Lagos. Would really appreciate if I can get description on where to stop n how to go about various means of transportation. Thanks looking forward to hearing from u guys
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by mrBlunt(m): 1:56pm On Oct 06, 2022
Walspring:

I sent pm and am yet to hear from you to know if you still need help in paying sevis fee.

Hello Walspring, please I need your help with paying SEVIS fee. Thank you.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Lovethchisom(f): 3:35pm On Oct 06, 2022
Good day all
Please I need your opinion. I scheduled an appointment on 20th if this month but my school asked me to reapply for an admission to get a new admission letter. I did but was not admitted again. So applied to other schools for spring and decision is yet to be made.
My question: If I cancel my appointment will I be able to reschedule with the same payment or will be required to make another payment. Cos I am trying to reschedule but I am seeing July 2023.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 06, 2022
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Tallvictor23: 8:47pm On Oct 06, 2022
Temii2022:
Hi Family and friends, I was denied a visa in August. I am trying to reschedule a date for my interview. I am not sure on what to pick in this section. A friend advised me not to select previously denied here because I won't be able to pick a date. But I am afraid the embassy would tag/deny my application for lying. I will appreciate anyone who can share their experience around this subject. Has any one who was previously denied, but chose Regular for this option and subsequently got approved afterwards? Your feedback would be greatly appreciated. Kindly help a brother in distress.

Anything you do with the consulate , don’t lie , they have all your information. select “previously denied “ and join the search for dates .
If you lie , even if you get a date and go to the embassy , you will be sent back without an interview , it happens now a lot and it not gonna be cool .
Don’t lie

3 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Kelgabriel5(m): 11:52pm On Oct 06, 2022
please @Walspring how can I pay for sevis fee
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Shally501: 12:19am On Oct 07, 2022
Please Admin I am resuming in December and I an in search of a visa date. Kindly add me on 08143157510. Please help me!
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Shally501: 12:21am On Oct 07, 2022
@walspring

Please Admin, I am in search of a visa date. Kindly add me to the WhatsApp group on 08143157510 to Lagos group search page
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Kokoboo(f): 9:19am On Oct 07, 2022
Group
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Pelaiye2703(m): 9:42am On Oct 07, 2022
CreativeWeb:

And probably, he has even received 5 years ban for lying unnecessarily.

My advice, let him get his bachelor's in Nigeria and apply for Master's in the future. If your uncle can pay $60k for you, he can put you in private university in Nigeria for your bachelor's.

How does someone knows if they're banned from entering the USA?

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by chibekej: 9:51am On Oct 07, 2022
Lizzy96:
Good evening house. Please I’m confused right now and I need reply as soon as possible.
I applied to Harrisburg university of science and technology for my masters,although I’m an art student but a found a befitting course to study. I was offered admission. I didn’t have to take and standardized exam and also didn’t get any funding, my dad was going to be funding all expenses. I went for my visa interview 2weeks to resumption because that was the closest date I could get. In as much it was my first time, my confidence level was high. I was asked questions on why I chose the school, how many schools I applied to, if I have ever traveled before, why I chose the course, who would my sponsor be etc… i answers these questions confidently saying, I chose the school because it was the first school I came in contact when I began my plan of pursuing the degree and also because of the way my intended course of study is being structured. I said I applied to five schools and four out of the five schools offered me admission. My dad will be fully funding me, I presently work for him and will be taking over from him upon my degree completion because he’s close to his retirement. After all these, I got denied. I don’t know if it’s because I was close to the resumption date or because I didn’t take any standardized test (although the school waived it) and I wasn’t even asked if I took any test.
Also, I have paid another visa fee, but I have been able to get any appointment date. Please, I will like to be added to the Lagos visa appointment group 08106266230
Please , what can I do, help a sister ����
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Was your interview in Lagos or Abuja
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Shally501: 10:04am On Oct 07, 2022
Kokoboo:
Kindly add me to the Lagos group for dates 07034949008, my expected date of departure is January

https:///EUM7DRfcWOwLXuXxxhnk0a. join this group

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (525) (Reply)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy.

Viewing this topic: Seigha23(f), top4God and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.