Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 - Travel (157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 (663977 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (521) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by shollyshine(m): 7:29am On Dec 12, 2022
Pls who can help me with schs in US that doesn't require GMAT...
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Zbk001: 8:54am On Dec 12, 2022
Good morning all, I’m new here. Pls can one get scholarship for Masters in USA..

Checking in for Masters in Accounting , pls I need guideline
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by achieverr: 10:16am On Dec 12, 2022
I guess you're applying for a business related course. If yes, almost all the schools waive GMAT depending on the CGPA you graduated with as well as your years of working experience. Also, if you have certifications like CPA,CFA, etc it can be waived for you. Reach out to the graduate coordinator of the schools you intend applying to.
Some schools I know of are BGSU, ETSU, GSU.
shollyshine:
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by achieverr: 10:18am On Dec 12, 2022
Yes you can but getting a high test score (GRE, GMAT) will be very helpful.
Zbk001:
Good morning all, I’m new here. Pls can one get scholarship for Masters in USA..

Checking in for Masters in Accounting , pls I need guideline
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Cent4190: 10:36am On Dec 12, 2022
EmyPapis:
Good Evening.
Contact me
I recently got an admission at Michigan Technological University M.sc Natural Resource Economics, they are presently demanding for my proof of fund, as the the total fees payable is $31k

Could you please, kindly assist me on how to go about it, as I chose self sponsor in my application.

Also, if there is any telegram or WhatsApp page for tutelage, could you please, kindly add me to the group.

Many thanks.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by kenkamanu: 12:33pm On Dec 12, 2022
Hi guys. Do I have people from the University of Pennsylvania here, pls I need help with my transcript evaluation stuff? I have submitted all other documents as required by the school except for this transcript. Please, I need someone who has done this before to help with a Masters's application Program.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by shollyshine(m): 2:50pm On Dec 12, 2022
achieverr:
I guess you're applying for a business related course. If yes, almost all the schools waive GMAT depending on the CGPA you graduated with as well as your years of working experience. Also, if you have certifications like CPA,CFA, etc it can be waived for you. Reach out to the graduate coordinator of the schools you intend applying to.
Some schools I know of are BGSU, ETSU, GSU.
yes I am applying for masters in business administration...my CGPA is not a strong one 2.2 to be precise. Thanks for the response
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by seansifo(m): 3:15pm On Dec 12, 2022
Use WES for your evaluation and you'll be amazed by the result.

shollyshine:
yes I am applying for masters in business administration...my CGPA is not a strong one 2.2 to be precise. Thanks for the response
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by shollyshine(m): 4:21pm On Dec 12, 2022
seansifo:
Use WES for your evaluation and you'll be amazed by the result.
Ok thanks

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by achieverr: 4:53pm On Dec 12, 2022
Your cgpa is low. Check out southern Arkansas university
shollyshine:
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by CalmKay: 7:08pm On Dec 12, 2022
Please guys, i submitted 6 PhD applications for fall 2023. I want to know if it is advisable to pay for MRV form so as to get a suitable interview date for fall admission.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by chibertha(f): 7:09pm On Dec 12, 2022
Converting takes up to 6 months while you are in the country remember that and it is not guaranteed.

nicestlady:
Thank you. If she's going to be taken care of, then I don't need to apply. She applied Early Action and Regular to about 20 schools. With how difficult it is to get interview date wouldn't waiting for all her decisions be risky? Some will come in April.

Can she convert a B1B2 application(for her) to F1? Just for her to start the whole date search thing on her own.

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by nicestlady: 8:31pm On Dec 12, 2022
I mean converting the application. Not the visa. Like filling a new DS 160 form before the interview date to change from B1B2 to F1 application. Is it possible?

chibertha:
Converting takes up to 6 months while you are in the country remember that and it is not guaranteed.

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Shayboy: 9:42pm On Dec 12, 2022
Hello everyone, please I need help, I’m trying to pay my application fee but it’s not accepting my GTBank and other banks card, is there any other means to pay or send money from Nigeria that used a card number
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by EbenezerAyomide: 9:47pm On Dec 12, 2022
Good evening everyone
Please I need help on interview transcript
Bs in information science
Msu moorhead.
I'm new here..
Please I need a mentor �
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Linccoln(m): 8:15am On Dec 13, 2022
Kiddyong123ayo:
Good morning house.. What is the best answer to this question if asked by the VO.

why does your uncle want to sponsor you to the USA?
Incase of I am asked by the VISA OFFICEER.

You can say your uncle sees training you as a way of paying back to your parent, since your parents trained him too.

or Your uncle has been part of your success from primary school and he always want to see you succeed. You might have other reasons . . .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Linccoln(m): 8:21am On Dec 13, 2022
EbenezerAyomide:
Good evening everyone
Please I need help on interview transcript
Bs in information science
Msu moorhead.
I'm new here..
Please I need a mentor �

I guess the best way to this is by reviewing previous interview anscripts on this thread. After reviewing them, try and write out your own interview questions and provide suitable answers , then post it on the thread for folks here to help you check them. You can also prepare yourself through the mirror every morning by answering those interview questions.
Wish you best!
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Linccoln(m): 8:25am On Dec 13, 2022
kenkamanu:
Hi guys. Do I have people from the University of Pennsylvania here, pls I need help with my transcript evaluation stuff? I have submitted all other documents as required by the school except for this transcript. Please, I need someone who has done this before to help with a Masters's application Program.

Did the school give specific evaluation body or you can evaluate your transcripts through any means?. You can try wes.org
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Linccoln(m): 8:36am On Dec 13, 2022
shollyshine:

For what program? There are many schools in the US that do not require GMAT.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Sub007: 9:08am On Dec 13, 2022
Please does anyone know if US embassy in Abuja is currently approving F1 visa appointment?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by idcom1(m): 10:12am On Dec 13, 2022
Good morning guys.... Plz on my I20 form I have personal funds as person paying for the deficit but in the reason sense my dad will be paying for it. What can I fill into my DS 160 form.
Please I need advice
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Spanishmilf(m): 11:30am On Dec 13, 2022
nicestlady:
I tried to send you a dm but couldn't. Can you please accept my request?

In the meantime, I have an urgent question. My daughter just got accepted to some colleges in the US for undergrad. We're still waiting for some decisions that will come by March. Hopefully with funding. She's a minor and I would like to accompany her to the US.

Is it possible to apply for a B1 B2 visa for myself now and select an interview date then add my daughter to my date since we'll be attending the interview together. That way she can wait till she gets all her admission decisions and pick the best of the schools she gets to apply for F1 visa

even if you apply for b1/b2
Appointment date is now 2024
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by EbenezerAyomide: 1:04pm On Dec 13, 2022
[quote author=Moshkom post=114483306]

Congratulations Chi.
My best greetings to everyone in the house, please I need help on how to be added to the interview mock group ,..or could someone please send me the number so as to be added to the group and help me prepare towards my interview,..thanks in advance �
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by EbenezerAyomide: 1:10pm On Dec 13, 2022
Linccoln:

I guess the best way to this is by reviewing previous interview anscripts on this thread. After reviewing them, try and write out your own interview questions and provide suitable answers , then post it on the thread for folks here to help you check them. You can also prepare yourself through the mirror every morning by answering those interview questions.
Wish you best!

Much thanks @linccoin,.av sent u a mail,thanks �

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Poetchi: 1:29pm On Dec 13, 2022
Hello house,
We've been asked to authenticate my daughters USA Birth certificate. We need it like yesterday but appointment available in US embassy is only in January. Pls can anyone advise how else we can get her birth cert authenticated quickly?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by shollyshine(m): 3:05pm On Dec 13, 2022
Linccoln:

For what program? There are many schools in the US that do not require GMAT.
for PG

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (521) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.