Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Ken Saro Wiwa- Do You Know Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ken Saro Wiwa- Do You Know Him (1725 Views)

Ken Saro-Wiwa And 8 Other Ogonis Were Executed On 10th November, 1995 / Awo And The Creation Of States [1987] By Ken Saro Wiwa / How Ken Saro-Wiwa Was Framed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ken Saro Wiwa- Do You Know Him by gbengaijot(m): 12:26pm On Feb 22, 2006
Ken is a so
Re: Ken Saro Wiwa- Do You Know Him by nubian(m): 1:38pm On Mar 12, 2006
Ken saro wiwa was and is a great man, i use the word is because as far as am concerned his spirit still lives on, i came to know so much more about him from his sons book, it is a touching book, a book about the relatyionship between father and son,about the ogoni struggle ,about the strenghts and weaknesses of this great hero,abouttyranny and dictatorship ,about greedbetrayal and treachery ,about a dimunitive ,intersting, energy filled personality,about love passion and hate

it is a book that moved me deeply,it made me come to love and understand ken saro wiwa soooo much more, saro wiwa is my hero,a hero of the ogini people, a hero of his
family, a hero of the Nigerian people, i am very inspired by the life of this man
Re: Ken Saro Wiwa- Do You Know Him by catholy: 9:41pm On Oct 06, 2013
saro wiwa is an environmentalist

(1) (Reply)

Nkoyo Ibori Arrested In London Oner Money Laundery Issues / Wicked! How El-rufai Caused Ekwensi To Die Heartbroken / A Peep into the ''Federal Character'' Of MGBN Queens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.