Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,535 members, 7,801,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Make I Go Learn Farming, They Are Giving Our Jobs To AI - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Make I Go Learn Farming, They Are Giving Our Jobs To AI (260 Views)

40% Of Workers Will Have To Reskill In The Next Three Years Due To AI, Says IBM / What Will Happen To AI In 2030? / See Who Lives And Dies In GOT 8 According To AI Algorithm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make I Go Learn Farming, They Are Giving Our Jobs To AI by dagnop: 4:11pm On Jun 24, 2022
GitHub has announced his AI powered copilot will help people write there code for just $10. The AI is easy that it does not need you to have knowledge of programming before you can use.

What is the way now for we developers?

https://www.theverge.com/2022/6/21/23176574/github-copilot-launch-pricing-release-date
Re: Make I Go Learn Farming, They Are Giving Our Jobs To AI by AllBlack: 4:15pm On Jun 24, 2022
Serious
Re: Make I Go Learn Farming, They Are Giving Our Jobs To AI by dagnop: 5:49am On Jul 02, 2022
AllBlack:
Serious
Changes are inevitable

(1) (Reply)

WPS Office Review: A Modern Alternative To Microsoft Office / Mtn Gave 62 SMS And 6minute ,20 Seconds Call To Celebrate Independence / Which Are The Best Animation Video Production Companies In Edmonton?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.