Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:39 PM

Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 (64138 Views)

Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor / Ekweremadu's Kidney Donor Visa Application Letter To British High Commission / Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by Agadinaagwuofe: 6:12pm On Jun 24, 2022
WatchYourSix:

The senator may walk free from this case under the grounds of deniability of the boy's true age..people donate kidneys
..the lawyer that will prove the senator has knowledge the boy is 15 will need a lot of luck because its always hard to prove intention.

Once a lawyer can prove the boy Isnt 15 (because this yahooboy im seeing may not be 15) or lied hes 21 for the finacial gain and later used the system that is sympathetic to minors to escape .....they may just throw the case out

I choose to respond to you because you seem objective. I can tell you that it will be a hard nut to crack to prove he is a minor. Is it not Nigeria footballers forge age and no documents to prove that. All Nigerian document of the boy will show he is not a minor so the only reliance will be his testimony which can be easily knocked off. Again the issue of consent will easily fall flat once it is punctured, forget all the magnification of metropolitan police doing thorough job, the case has Nigerian angle and those guys are not omniscient the only evidence they have is the boy testimony and the doctors testimony nothing tangible.

Nigerian politicians deserve every punishments meted on them for ruining the country but it doesn't stop anyone been objective in issues. Many Nigerians too get too much bad belle that even things that won't benefit them no matter how bad it goes they will stll wish bad. For ake of life I hope the daughter gets better.

3 Likes

Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by Whisk(m): 6:13pm On Jun 24, 2022
Just jail Husband and wife and send the 15 or 21 years old fellow back to Nigeria.
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by mauchiz: 6:15pm On Jun 24, 2022
I am sorry for the daughter,may God heal her,
But let God punish our leaders,that embezzle our money.

1 Like

Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by WatchYourSix: 6:15pm On Jun 24, 2022
bigtt76:
But on grounds of the intentions behind it, they might still be reprimanded angry

Thats why i said the lawyer that will prove the senator knew the boy is under age before falsifying his passport will do a lot of work...
Saving his daughter isnt a crime through willful kidney donarion in exchange for some compensation isnt a crime..

The boy came through immigrations, his picture and several cameras have picked him up... force or coercion is off the table...its like tgey brough him through the sea or lybia...

I feel its not going to be hard for a federal senator to prove that the boy lied hes 21 for financial gain..
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by paskal16: 6:17pm On Jun 24, 2022
dplordx:
Ibos love lies so so much
Does that look like a 21 year old?
Mumu
Go meet the Scotland Police and argue with your detained organ harvesting senator
coming from a deluded agbero who his thieving lord claims he is 69
Mumu afonja fool
Everytime ibos no dey rest for una mouth

3 Likes

Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by DAwest7: 6:17pm On Jun 24, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Bloggers will milk this story till there is nothing left.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.
may the change Apc brought to Nigeria happen in your life say a big Amen

2 Likes

Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by HIPROFILE(m): 6:18pm On Jun 24, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

My friend be Obidient joor
Vote Peter Obi 2023….Vote Labour Party!

Youths ti takeover

I want to see a youth serving as an Information Minister and not likes of Lai Muhamed

I want to see a youth serving as CBN governor and not the likes of Emefiego

I want to see youths representing as commissioners and ministers and not great grand fathers.

Please lets all be Obidient for Labour Party.

The Labour of our heros past shall never be in vain again.

1 Like

Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by ponishah: 6:18pm On Jun 24, 2022
fourboys:
Truth is the boy is not 15... Dude just want to japaa grin.. but make dem jail that Ike and his wife,
Na you born am, no dey conclude like say na you be him mama.
Just wait until more facts come out

1 Like

Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by Zulu2022: 6:20pm On Jun 24, 2022
Was de guy consented, that important tin,kidney donors do it on charity but it seems as money bribe dey am,de guy no get alternative of implications,rather de money involved
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by izzy4shizzy(m): 6:21pm On Jun 24, 2022
IgOga:

Guilty of what exactly? That he took a 21 year old man to check if his kidney was a match to his daughter. Man was willing to donate. Senator informed UK High commission of the purpose of travel. Man got to UK started claiming he's a minor. Passport, NIN, Bank details all show he's 21.

If it’s simple like you have put it, he would be free right now, UK is not Nigeria where anything goes
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by FireUpNow(m): 6:21pm On Jun 24, 2022
Whether the dude is 15 or 21 years old, Senator Ike Ekweremadu is guilty of organ harvesting and exploitation because you cannot tell me that no family members of his can't donate a kidney to their own daughter? Why did he not carry out test in Naija to check if the guy's organ matches with his daughters own. Let dem face the music though I feel for his daughter

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by watersideboys: 6:21pm On Jun 24, 2022
dplordx:
Mumu
Go meet the Scotland Police and argue with your detained organ harvesting senator

See your skeletal brain is dangling near buhari

1 Like

Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by Ashirioluwa: 6:22pm On Jun 24, 2022
I don’t even care if the boy is 25 or 30. The Senator can as well ask one of his children or family members for organ donation if they can’t wait.

He brainwashed the young man to fall for this organ harvesting scam so I don’t blame the boy for chicken out.

Will he help the boy gets a visa if the boy approached him for help….. the answer is NO. He only get the visa for the boy to safe his child’s life.

They also lied in the visa application for the boy. He should have let the embassy know the truth that he is taking the boy to UK to kill.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by watersideboys: 6:22pm On Jun 24, 2022
Ddeliverer007:
Ekeremadu is guilty. All these talks are nonsense
Wretched pennyless hater
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by rezzy: 6:22pm On Jun 24, 2022
Following
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by Obainomilano: 6:22pm On Jun 24, 2022
dplordx:
Mumu
...another cursed fool that has to bring igbos in his useless ranting

2 Likes

Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by ponishah: 6:23pm On Jun 24, 2022
Parachoko:
This guy abi nah boy wicked o.
If na better thing why them no use their children own, sheriff dem get about 4 children
Anyway God don answer prayer for the homeless boy
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by watersideboys: 6:23pm On Jun 24, 2022
christistruth01:

Scotland yard don't go to Court without very thorough investigation

You can take it to the bank the boy is a Minor
Sharap bladdy hater. That's how you looked like at 15... Tinubus face
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by linearity: 6:23pm On Jun 24, 2022
DOTian:
We always like to pretend like we don't know how things go in this country because the person at the receiving end is either not one of us or don't agree with us.

If you have had a relation with kidney problems in Nigeria, and kidney problems are very common these days, you would have known that getting a donor most times depends on how much you want to pay, if the donor is not a family member.(

Obviously this guy was promised a huge sum to donate, they got to The UK and it was noticed that his kidneys can't match with hers, which means that he has to go back to Nigeria. Aware that he might not be paid as promised because he didn't donate as agreed and not sure of a good future in Nigeria after returning, he bolted away with all sorts of sickening tales.

This is the plausible pattern of events and although Ekweremmadu is not my favorite politician, this accusations of human trafficking and organs harvesting as far as I'm concerned, all look staged to dramatize the whole story for media effects.

You are making stuff up, stop regurgitating what blogs posted.

Seek reliable news sources….the Police in their documentation clearly stated the boy made his true age known to Doctors at the Royal Hospital which made the Doctors to stop everything and contacted the Police.

3 Likes

Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by cochexky: 6:23pm On Jun 24, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

Shame no de even catch u as u the type vote APC.. this Niger republic people self.

4 Likes

Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by WatchYourSix: 6:24pm On Jun 24, 2022
Agadinaagwuofe:

I choose to respond to you because you seem objective. I can tell you that it will be a hard nut to crack to prove he is a minor. Is it not Nigeria footballers forge age and no documents to prove that. All Nigerian document of the boy will show he is not a minor so the only reliance will be his testimony which can be easily knocked off. Again the issue of consent will easily fall flat once it is punctured, forget all the magnification of metropolitan police doing thorough job, the case has Nigerian angle and those guys are not omniscient the only evidence they have is the boy testimony and the doctors testimony nothing tangible.

Nigerian politicians deserve every punishments meted on them for ruining the country but it doesn't stop anyone been objective in issues. Many Nigerians too get too much bad belle that even things that won't benefit them no matter how bad it goes they will stll wish bad. For ake of life I hope the daughter gets better.

They might take him for bone testing to check his age to get a rough figure
..i hope hes 15 on face book..cos some people posted his facebook pictures...if he did waec...it could help..

all together... i saw NIN on that passport...meaning officially, by nigerian law and documentation, the nigga is 21....its evidence tgat will hold in court.... if they cant prove the senator forced him to declare false age at NIN office and passport office.

.. like your said ..it will just be his words against a federal senators' ...

The senator can easily deny..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by watersideboys: 6:24pm On Jun 24, 2022
linearity:

You are making stuff up, stop regurgitating what blogs posted.

Seek reliable news sources….the Police in their documentation clearly stated the boy made his true age known to Doctors at the Royal Hospital which made the Doctors to stop everything and contacted the Police.

The boy is just a liar. Did you look like that at 15? Taribo west

1 Like

Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by watersideboys: 6:25pm On Jun 24, 2022
WatchYourSix:

They might take him for bone testing to check his age to get a rough figure
..i hope hes 15 on face book..cos some people posted his facebook pictures...if he did waec...it could help..

all together... i saw NIN on that passport...meaning officially, by nigerian law and documentation, the nigga is 21....its evidence tgat will hold in court.... if they cant prove the senator forced him to declare false age at NIN office and passport office.

.. like your said ..it will just be his words against a federal senators' ...

The senator can easily deny..

If his Nigerian document especially the NIN declares 21, there is no case. Uk is just bieng nosey and the boy just wants to japa
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by bizzibodi(m): 6:25pm On Jun 24, 2022
Even 21yrs is too small to give consent...in Nigeria a 21yrs old is still in the care of his parents.

3 Likes

Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by bigtt76(f): 6:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
But from the guy's BVN details posted on this thread, it shows the guy lied about his age to the UK authourities. His date on the BVN record matched that on the passport and showed he is 21 years.

Donating organ for financial or material benefit is a crime and that's what the senator can be charged with except he's able to establish family relationship with the guy and beside that, the issue of maltreatment may also arise based on the purported allegations the guy made.

WatchYourSix:

Thats why i said the lawyer that will prove the senator knew the boy is under age before falsifying his passport will do a lot of work...
Saving his daughter isnt a crime through willful kidney donarion in exchange for some compensation isnt a crime..

The boy came through immigrations, his picture and several cameras have picked him up... force or coercion is off the table...its like tgey brough him through the sea or lybia...

I feel its not going to be hard for a federal senator to prove that the boy lied hes 21 for financial gain..

1 Like

Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by membranus: 6:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
FYI&A:

Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by olatade(m): 6:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
My problem with Nigerians is that the online court is so much in a hurry to pass judgement even without seeing evidence.

2 Likes

Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by Upworkwriter007(f): 6:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
Reinaldo:
Nigerian passport? Are you living under a rock
Explain!
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by Ashirioluwa: 6:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
FireUpNow:
Whether the dude is 15 or 21 years old, Senator Ike Ekweremadu is guilty of orgwn harvesting and exploitation because you cannot tell me that no family members of his can't donate a kidney to their own daughter? Why did he carry out test on Naija to check if the guy's organ matches with his daughters own. Let dem face the music though I feel for his daughter

Good point……thank you

1 Like

Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by Anakazo22: 6:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE

I believe the guy is trying to set ekweremadu and his wife up, i believe he knew what he was going there to do, he is just trying to take advantage of the situation. He is becoming afraid of the process that's my thought on this matter. I doubt if he was deceive or force
Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by WatchYourSix: 6:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
IamAsiri:

Is that meant to be a joke? You mean to say that people don't falsify their ages in order to travel? I even thought that it has been proven beyond reasonable doubt.
By the way, who paid for the international passport?

It wont matter in court weda it was falsified or not...what matters is that the document genuine ..and the senator can easily deny he was not aware the young man increased his age for financial gain from him

1 Like

Re: Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 by bizzibodi(m): 6:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
UK is not Nigeria where they will just mine people organ and deliver to him as contract.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kiki Osinbajo Poses In The Middle Of The Road (Photos) / Powerful Images From The Kogi Elections 2019. Graphic Images Included / #northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.