Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,246 members, 7,780,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:29 PM

I Need Someone To Give Me A Loan, I Will Use My Land As Collateral - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Someone To Give Me A Loan, I Will Use My Land As Collateral (192 Views)

Can Someone Use My Phone To Borrow Loan From Loan Apps? Any Harm? / How Can I Get A Loan In Lagos With My Car As Collateral / How Can Someone Use My BVN Pin To Withdraw My Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone To Give Me A Loan, I Will Use My Land As Collateral by Oyespec: 5:20pm On Jun 24, 2022
Please, I really need a loan or a sound car that I can use for Uber. I will use the land I have in an Estate as a collateral.

I've advertised the land here but I'm yet to see a genuine buyer and I need to sell it off to cater for some personal needs.

The plot of land is at West Park and Gardens Estate ( Paradise City) at Ayegun, Oluyole Local Government in Ibadan, Oyo State. The present value of the land is 4m.

All the documents are intact and it's available for verification.

You can call me on 08166495020.

The pictures of Estate is attached below.

(1) (Reply)

Paypal Or Skrill Exchange With Peace Of Mind / Legit 3 Apps To Make Money Online In Nigeria / Abrobro Io Martins Comedy Skit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.