Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,930 members, 7,806,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

BREAKING! $322.5 Million Abacha Loot Shared To 1.9m Nigerians - FG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING! $322.5 Million Abacha Loot Shared To 1.9m Nigerians - FG (445 Views)

Govt Shares $322.5m Abacha Loot To 1.9m Nigerians / Buhari Regime Looted N26.7 Trillion, $322 Million, N500 Billion, PDP Alleges / Abacha Loot: Buhari Thanks Swiss Govt For Returning $322.5m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING! $322.5 Million Abacha Loot Shared To 1.9m Nigerians - FG by Ctorch: 5:46pm On Jun 24, 2022
BREAKING! $322.5 Million Abacha Loot Shared To 1.9m Nigerians - FG

The Federal Government has disbursed the entire $322.5 million Abacha loot of 2017 to 1.9 million poor and vulnerable Nigerians.

Before making the disbursement, the money accrued an interest of $11 million where it was deposited.

Mr. David Ugolor, Executive Director of ANEEJ, an independent monitor providing independent report on the use of the funds, made this disclosure in Abuja yesterday.

Mr. Ugolor told reporters that "the Abacha loot is exhausted. An interest of $11 million was accrued in the money where it was saved and it was disbursed to around 1.9 million poor Nigerians".

Ugolor added that "no politically motivated data was used in selecting the beneficiaries; the National Social Register was used to determine those who will benefit and the register is updated regularly to remove those who have died".

According to the ANEEJ Executive Director, "the Abacha loot that was recovered have been exhausted, we have a responsibility to inform Nigerians and then to make sure to tell them what the money was used for"

He noted that, "it is a very controversial issue that people sit down at home and begin to point fingers that Abacha's money has been stolen. What we have done with this monitoring is very ground breaking".

Ugolor said ANEEJ will publish by the end of next month, state by state data of how the money was disbursed.
Re: BREAKING! $322.5 Million Abacha Loot Shared To 1.9m Nigerians - FG by helinues: 5:47pm On Jun 24, 2022
To which Nigerians??

undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! $322.5 Million Abacha Loot Shared To 1.9m Nigerians - FG by Ud70(m): 5:48pm On Jun 24, 2022
I don't understand this, that's the money is disburse to who?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! $322.5 Million Abacha Loot Shared To 1.9m Nigerians - FG by Ndibunna: 5:49pm On Jun 24, 2022
The stealing in this country even God go shock

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! $322.5 Million Abacha Loot Shared To 1.9m Nigerians - FG by Mjshexy(f): 5:50pm On Jun 24, 2022
I'm yet to receive a kobo, i guess they shared it amongst themselves and their families angry

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! $322.5 Million Abacha Loot Shared To 1.9m Nigerians - FG by Kollins11: 5:51pm On Jun 24, 2022
GOD know say if I be politician and I occupy public office tomorrow, I go Loot the past, present and future of this Nigerians destiny... Infact I go put the whole of Nigeria for my pocket.

The more you Loot in this country, the more you earn the respect of Nigerians.. Abeg who no like better thing?
Re: BREAKING! $322.5 Million Abacha Loot Shared To 1.9m Nigerians - FG by AllBlack: 6:13pm On Jun 24, 2022
Yes oh! 1.9 million ghost Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! $322.5 Million Abacha Loot Shared To 1.9m Nigerians - FG by AllBlack: 6:14pm On Jun 24, 2022
Mjshexy:
I'm yet to receive a kobo, i guess they shared it amongst themselves and their families angry

It is only for ghost Nigerians. Not for actual Nigerians that exist like you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! $322.5 Million Abacha Loot Shared To 1.9m Nigerians - FG by badbwoy77: 6:16pm On Jun 24, 2022
Money that is enough to fix electricity and you people will tell me that we should vote APC again please vote Labour Party
Re: BREAKING! $322.5 Million Abacha Loot Shared To 1.9m Nigerians - FG by Mjshexy(f): 8:15pm On Jun 24, 2022
AllBlack:

It is only for ghost Nigerians. Not for actual Nigerians that exist like you.
They will all vomit it, there's no place for the wicked

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! $322.5 Million Abacha Loot Shared To 1.9m Nigerians - FG by IduNaOba: 9:08pm On Jun 24, 2022
Kollins11:
GOD know say if I be politician and I occupy public office tomorrow, I go Loot the past, present and future of this Nigerians destiny... Infact I go put the whole of Nigeria for my pocket.

The more you Loot in this country, the more you earn the respect of Nigerians.. Abeg who no like better thing?

Amadioha!!!
Re: BREAKING! $322.5 Million Abacha Loot Shared To 1.9m Nigerians - FG by IduNaOba: 9:08pm On Jun 24, 2022
Them Don reloot the money Sharp sharp.
Shebi bụbu na man of integrity
cheesy
Re: BREAKING! $322.5 Million Abacha Loot Shared To 1.9m Nigerians - FG by Kollins11: 9:11pm On Jun 24, 2022
IduNaOba:

Amadioha!!!
Amadioha no dey work bro. If E dey work, E for don kee Tinubu, athifku and other political theives.

Infact the more you curse them, the more they Loot your future.. Please rain more curses on me oo. I really need the curse.
Re: BREAKING! $322.5 Million Abacha Loot Shared To 1.9m Nigerians - FG by AllBlack: 10:30pm On Jun 24, 2022
Mjshexy:
They will all vomit it, there's no place for the wicked
Story.
They will not vomit anything. Their children & grandchildren will still use the money to live large too.

(1) (Reply)

Bola Ahmed Tinubu Is Same Thing As Bat. / Only We Igbos Are Feeling The Economic Hardship / How Will You Score President Buhari On His Tripod Agenda?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.