Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President (27441 Views)

APGA Chairman & Governor Soludo Frustrated Me - Peter Umeadi / 2023: Danjuma And Christian Elders Endorse Peter Obi / 2023: North East Elders Endorse Peter Obi Of Labour Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President by Ubanz: 7:38pm On Jun 24, 2022
Can you imagine? Small small boys wey dey call themselves elders.
Re: Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President by galaxy2020(m): 7:39pm On Jun 24, 2022
Hahahaha....

Re: Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President by Alpharey: 7:39pm On Jun 24, 2022
biafranrealson:
for person car garage ?
This is the handiwork of yoruba media

Absolutely. But they have failed
Re: Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President by shortIGBOman: 7:40pm On Jun 24, 2022
gigabyte13:
Igbo elders
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Make l just laugh
DIS-OBEDIENT ELDERS

Make I help you laugh the hard. grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President by Kingxchange44: 7:40pm On Jun 24, 2022
LeoDeKing:
You mean even the 3 SE states pandora hoebi is hoping to get 40%, igbo elders want to further reduce to 25%?

Which kind wahala be dis?
People living around might think you sense, but here you are displaying your stup*dity.
Re: Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President by Gangster1ms: 7:41pm On Jun 24, 2022
See as this useless news is sweeting those urchins..
At least they'll be able to sleep better tonight after days of pains
Re: Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President by shortIGBOman: 7:41pm On Jun 24, 2022
IamR:
The only Peter I know is Peter Obi.

The only Peter we know is ObiTUARY grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President by peesleem(m): 7:42pm On Jun 24, 2022
Peter obi we know, who be this Peter

Anyway check out how to detect a toxic relationship here

https://www.getinspiredhub.com/toxic-relationships-and-signs-to-detect-toxic-relationships/
Re: Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President by Caleb17: 7:44pm On Jun 24, 2022
Hahahaha. You have decided to dumb your ass. You are Yoruba Muslim masquerading as an Igbo man. VOTE PETER OBI FOR PRESIDENT
Mandate2023:
Peter umeadi is the candidate of we igbos

We have decided to dump the pandora liar for a better igbo son

APGA stand a better chance has it has a sitting governor
Re: Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President by BaddestQueen(f): 7:44pm On Jun 24, 2022
LeoDeKing:

I can't remember asking you for what they call you in your neighbourhood.
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
Re: Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President by Iraloren: 7:45pm On Jun 24, 2022
I don't no who u are , later they will say Igbo are too insultive . I guess u are not Yoruba but hausa man behind the keyboard. If Igbo read your commitment they will think is yuroba that's behind the comment. Who so ever u are God punish your generation. Amen

lathrowinger
post=114124031:

WTF

You mean Pandora supporters will now be insulting their Elders,
LMAO

Coz they always insult other candidatesangry grin angry
Re: Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President by shortIGBOman: 7:46pm On Jun 24, 2022
Benmob:
why is that your own is that Igbo can't be president,let me ask u,are u or ur pple better than igbos in business, education, science, development which is hell NO.
Igbo can't president,still yet na every regions dey suffer from poverty ,insecurity,poor policy of d country

Yes, we are better than them in everything. They are only better than us in all Crimes. grin grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President by Alpharey: 7:47pm On Jun 24, 2022
Have you noticed that Apc and Pdp don't criticize and fight each other. Obi's Labour party is their wahala and nightmare. Wahala dey��
Re: Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President by VirileNelly2420: 7:48pm On Jun 24, 2022
LeoDeKing:
You mean even the 3 SE states pandora hoebi is hoping to get 40%, igbo elders want to further reduce to 25%?

Dats formality. I personally don't know him, neva heard of him. Consequentially, his political existence/ambition vis inconsequential.

Peter Obi is a known figure
Re: Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President by Benmob: 7:49pm On Jun 24, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Yes, we are better than them in everything. They are only better than us in all Crimes. grin grin
why is it that if someone reply u,but he return ur comment don't always make sense,and u also put a monkey that look like u in everything.
Re: Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President by lathrowinger: 7:49pm On Jun 24, 2022
[quote author=Iraloren post=114124865]I don't no who u are , later they will say Igbo are too insultive . I guess u are not Yoruba but hausa man behind the keyboard. If Igbo read your commitment they will think is yuroba that's behind the comment. Who so ever u are God punish your generation. Amen

We've known you ipob Pandora for this, insult and terrorism is in your lineage.

This is not insult but fact
Re: Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President by TwinGeek: 7:49pm On Jun 24, 2022
This one na ndị oso ahịa
Re: Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President by Emperorx: 7:52pm On Jun 24, 2022
Re: Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President by Alpharey: 7:52pm On Jun 24, 2022
If nobody talk about you, then you are nobody. Obi, you are making the headlines every minute of the day. The enemies are afraid. You are the man. The youths are taking over their country regardless of tribe and ethnicity.
Re: Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President by ThePlugg(m): 7:57pm On Jun 24, 2022
A house divided against itself...will definitely Fall.....the Igbos are confused
Re: Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President by Vaughanlanrewaj: 7:57pm On Jun 24, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

Dats formality. I personally don't know him, neva heard of him. Consequentially, his political existence/ambition vis inconsequential.

Peter Obi is a known figure
He is a Professor of Law and ex-Chief Judge. He is a known figure as well but I will accept that he does not have the previous experience of failing at a national election like PO.

Prof is a Technocrat without the bagage of lies and notoriety of being promoted by ipob terrorists like PO. I see him as a clean person but not as rich and stingy like HE PO.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President by shortIGBOman: 7:58pm On Jun 24, 2022
Benmob:
why is it that if someone reply u,but he return ur comment don't always make sense,and u also put a monkey that look like u in everything.

Kikikikikikikikikikikiki. The thing pain this man well well.

This is the part I like most, about Peter ObiTUARY's Brothers. They can wail for Africa grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President by moneyissweet(m): 8:00pm On Jun 24, 2022
At least you have something to masturbate on this weekend.

LeoDeKing:

Re: Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President by HIPROFILE(m): 8:00pm On Jun 24, 2022
LeoDeKing:

This is Laughable grin You guys could not succeed with directly trying to tarnish Peter Obis image who has been verified by EFCC. even EFCC made a fool of themself trying to investigate Peter Obi

Now na to go wear Isiagu and some kind other chieftaincy regalia with 1000 naira flex banner behind you under a semi brown roof just to score some cheap propaganda which is what you people are known for.

If you guys are actually smart enough you should have known by now that Peter Obis mandate is Divinely orchestrated by God and gods to rescue Nigeria and Nigerians and no mortal man can stop except God.

From the recent happenings you should have noticed what has been happening to public figures who spoke ill of Peter Obis Mandate…try ask your self questions naaaa and use your head for once.

Don't be afraid anyways nothing will happen to you cos you are not known neither are you a public figure you are just but an unfortunate youth who failed to understand the direction Nigeria should be headed for an expected brighter future.

No you wish for another president who will openly tell you there is no need going to school as there is no job instead of creating Jobs.

You wish for a president who would preside from a far away hospital bed?

You wish for a president who does not have the interest on one Nigeria at heart but rather a Nepotic and tribalistic president who does not believe in one Nigeria?

You wished for a president who knows only how to get power use it to oppress those he chooses to oppress and not how to develop his country with the powers he has.

You wished for a president whom you can not be proud of to representing you at the international level?

Nigerians Make una use una head or another 8 years of NEXT LEVEL of suffering and hardship will use it for una….

Go get your PVC.

The only good thing left that Buhari can do to atleast have posterity judge him a little fairly is to do all at his powers to ensure the coming election is completely free and fair void of any form of rigging and vote buying.
Re: Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President by Cchp: 8:04pm On Jun 24, 2022
Re: Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President by wingmanIII: 8:08pm On Jun 24, 2022
JohnnA1:
LOL!
These people are never one...smh.
You are a very despicable ediot.! Shebi Yorubas are one when pyo contested against Tinubu? Anything Igbo, every miserable ediot will jump out from their hole to comment. Animal!!
Re: Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President by cochexky: 8:08pm On Jun 24, 2022
JohnnA1:
LOL!
These people are never one...smh.

U are not informed at all.. the Valid Igbo elders which is Ohaneze Nde Igbo has been OBIdient since.. so any other Elder from another party is void.. beside look at there faces some are even sleeping .. lol na money the wan chop small..

Trust me, they are all OBIdient!
Re: Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President by Prisco4luv(m): 8:10pm On Jun 24, 2022
I LAUGH
Re: Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President by HIPROFILE(m): 8:11pm On Jun 24, 2022
Ubanz:
Can you imagine? Small small boys wey dey call themselves elders.

Person no need tell you say this na their usual propaganda just to some failed cheap point

You can see the pictures are not clear
You can see the kind of background where the meeting is being held
You can see the number of people in attendance.
Go check APGA site and no such information. If there is such The party must have recognized same.

This guys are horrible and they don't think before raising their propaganda and that is why they always end up humiliating themselves and making themselves fools at the end.
Re: Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President by kennymike84: 8:12pm On Jun 24, 2022
From peter Obi to Peter Umeadi
Nawa ooooo
Re: Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President by Princelyod(m): 8:12pm On Jun 24, 2022
Abga no use Yul Edochie again, abi bum bum don take over the ambition?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time / Breaking: Mimiko, Akala Endorse Buhari For Re-election / Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Kidnapping School Students Is A Lesser Evil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.