Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Tinubu Is Preparing Stomach Infrastructure For The Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Preparing Stomach Infrastructure For The Election (559 Views)

Fayose To Appoint Stomach Infrastructure Minister If Elected As President / FFK: The Stomach Infrastructure Ambassador - Thisday / Stomach Infrastructure: APC/Tonye Cole Strategy In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Is Preparing Stomach Infrastructure For The Election by Legendguy(m): 7:59pm On Jun 24, 2022

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Preparing Stomach Infrastructure For The Election by Typicool8(m): 8:04pm On Jun 24, 2022
may God Almighty judge the politicians using hunger and poverty as a weapon to enslave the masses...God will punish them and their generations and for the people supporting them tragic end await you all

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Preparing Stomach Infrastructure For The Election by princeabdul(m): 8:05pm On Jun 24, 2022
Because he's the best candidate for the job

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Preparing Stomach Infrastructure For The Election by God1000(m): 8:05pm On Jun 24, 2022
This is unacceptable

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Preparing Stomach Infrastructure For The Election by duro4chang(m): 8:10pm On Jun 24, 2022
God1000:
This is unacceptable
Why? If they give me it is acceptable . But sha o I no go vote for anybody aswear.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Preparing Stomach Infrastructure For The Election by Chiboy419: 8:22pm On Jun 24, 2022
That is why i want to vote for tinubu ....
He has promised us cassava and pando ...
That is why i see him as the most serious candidate contesting for this election

If you are tired of this hungry in the Land just vote tinubu and you shall be bless

# say no to hungry
#Vote tinubu
#vote apc

We move . ........ .......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Preparing Stomach Infrastructure For The Election by Totilopussylick(m): 8:36pm On Jun 24, 2022
Chiboy419:
That is why i want to vote for tinubu ....
He has promised us cassava and pando ...
That is why i see him as the most serious candidate contesting for this election

If you are tired of this hungry in the Land just vote tinubu and you shall be bless

# say no to hungry
#Vote tinubu
#vote apc

We move . ........ .......

For how many days will this 15kg bag of rice last for you

Or you think he will be sharing bag of rice every week tongue

Nigerians can sell their destiny over a 15kg bag of rice in the sense that they hardly learn from past experiences undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Preparing Stomach Infrastructure For The Election by Richardonald(m): 9:03pm On Jun 24, 2022
Totilopussylick:

For how many days will this 15kg bag of rice last for you

Or you think he will be sharing bag of rice every week tongue

Nigerians can sell their destiny over a 15kg bag of rice in the sense that they hardly learn from past experiences undecided
comrade easy now grin

Re: Tinubu Is Preparing Stomach Infrastructure For The Election by FreeStuffsNG: 9:14pm On Jun 24, 2022
Those are more likely Sallah gifts to be shared in the spirit of the Sallah festivities.

As a fateful practicing Muslim, Asiwaju Tinubu is well known to be doing this for so long that many here on Nairaland were not even born when Asiwaju started sharing Sallah gifts.

May God bless Asiwaju Tinubu and may God bless Nigeria.

On the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu I stand.

Meanwhile, please vote for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Preparing Stomach Infrastructure For The Election by XerXers: 9:29pm On Jun 24, 2022
Whenever you see them talking about structures they actually mean stomach infraSTRUCTURE

(1) (Reply)

*asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Trouble* / Borno State Indigenes Rejects Prof. Zulum Appeal For Them To Vote Tinubu / Magistrate refused to hear Lawyer Who appears Pastoral in Anambra Court (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.