Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,829 members, 7,802,653 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Call Adamu To Order, Osun Pdp Tasks Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Call Adamu To Order, Osun Pdp Tasks Buhari (652 Views)

N1.8bn: Recall Buratai For Investigation, PDP Tasks Buhari / Buhari Orders IG Adamu To Hand Over / Adamu Adamu To Replace Abba Kyari As Buhari’s Chief Of Staff - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Call Adamu To Order, Osun Pdp Tasks Buhari by bigboluet(m): 8:25pm On Jun 24, 2022
PRESS STATEMENT

CALL ADAMU TO ORDER, OSUN PDP TASKS BUHARI

It has come to the notice of the Osun state chapter of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) of an open call by the All Progressives Congress (APC) National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu, for the July 16 governorship election to be rigged in favour of his party. We call on Predident Muhammadu Buhari to call the APC Chairman to order before he sets Osun ablaze.

Before now, our party has expressed fears on the desperation of the APC to scuttle the holding of a free and fair election in Osun state. Yesterday, Adamu, proved our fears right. In the video that is now viral, Adamu could be heard given a matching order to members of his campaign council to win Osun state by whatever means necessary.

It is a public knowledge that APC abhors a free and fair election, but we never contemplate a time that the party will be so bold to issue a rigging directive openly. We must also note that Adamu comment of "not spearing him for any reason whatsoever" is a direct threat on the life of our candidate, Senator Ademola Adeleke, and we will hold the APC chairman responsible for any bodily arm that come to our party's flagbearer.

We wish to warn Adamu and his crew of election riggers to stay clear of Osun or have themselves to blame in the end. Our people are ready more than ever to exercise their franchise and make sure it prevails.

The APC chairman and those hiding in the shadow should perish the thought of rigging this election. This is not 2018 and we hope they will take to this cautionary note. Our party demand is simple- let Osun people decide their Governor.

Nothing, not even the inducement of money as was done in Ekiti through the art of "Dibo kosebe" will change this resolve. Let Adamu and his gang of anti-democratic forces know that Osun election is not the APC, where imposition is the most acceptable route to leadership. Our people will vote and it will count.

We hereby appeal to President Muhammadu Buhari to reign on Adamu and anyone who seek to prevent Osun people from choosing their Governor. We recognizes President Buhari's efforts to leave a legacy of credible election and impress on him not to watch Adamu and some members of the APC to frustrate it.

As a party, we are committed to a free and fair election, and as expected in a democracy, prepared to subscribe to the will of electorate. This is why we would not accept any attempt to rig the forthcoming governorship election, no matter who is involved. We will defend the will of electorate by all lawful means.

Signed
Dr. Akindele Adekunle,
Chairman CTC,
Peoples Democratic Party,
Osun State Chapter.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0vsuY48XWNAsZKBnQD7ncvX45J7axZz2FDSB1jNxKmS69q8A6B6f8vrRKL761N6w1l&id=100055649408315

Re: Call Adamu To Order, Osun Pdp Tasks Buhari by bigboluet(m): 8:25pm On Jun 24, 2022
Deep
Re: Call Adamu To Order, Osun Pdp Tasks Buhari by Jennyjay283: 8:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
Life na turn by turn.
Re: Call Adamu To Order, Osun Pdp Tasks Buhari by Asabe4(f): 8:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
Lol...The Irony!!

See PDP wailing because they have met thier match(even better manipulators). grin

If PDP manages to lose Osun,they should forget about Presidency.

3 Likes

Re: Call Adamu To Order, Osun Pdp Tasks Buhari by duro4chang(m): 8:44pm On Jun 24, 2022
Fear of unknown
Re: Call Adamu To Order, Osun Pdp Tasks Buhari by LegendAnselm: 8:47pm On Jun 24, 2022
bigboluet:
Deep
bullion van will be there
Re: Call Adamu To Order, Osun Pdp Tasks Buhari by Idiotseverywher: 8:54pm On Jun 24, 2022
If Na me, rig my election I assassinate you period, even if it takes me 10 years
Re: Call Adamu To Order, Osun Pdp Tasks Buhari by Jostoman: 9:07pm On Jun 24, 2022
I was so ashamed seeing adamu talking like someone who is under the influence of alcohol yesterday but adamu forgot that Osun state people has vow to retrieve the mandate given to Adeleke back from oyetola in next month election.

1 Like

Re: Call Adamu To Order, Osun Pdp Tasks Buhari by 9jahotblog: 10:05pm On Jun 24, 2022
Nice response from Pdp in Osun State. We have the video where he’s threatening to create violence and rigging in July 16th governorship election. Rigging will be resisted in Osun State governorship Election.
Re: Call Adamu To Order, Osun Pdp Tasks Buhari by 9jahotblog: 10:15pm On Jun 24, 2022
Jostoman:
I was so ashamed seeing adamu talking like someone who is under the influence of alcohol yesterday but adamu forgot that Osun state people has vow to retrieve the mandate given to Adeleke back from oyetola in next month election.
July 16th governorship election is the date of mandate retrieval. Inconclusive election will be rejected and resisted.

1 Like

Re: Call Adamu To Order, Osun Pdp Tasks Buhari by Benbellamor: 10:19pm On Jun 24, 2022
you better find solution to how to protect your votes, thinking there will be no ballot snatching is a joke, since okowa has deputise, make una go find money to overspend APC because dont cry for us that they buy vote....Wike that can spend you guys says that his own too much, oya okowa
Re: Call Adamu To Order, Osun Pdp Tasks Buhari by 9jahotblog: 9:29am On Jun 25, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
If Na me, rig my election I assassinate you period, even if it takes me 10 years
Abi oooo
Re: Call Adamu To Order, Osun Pdp Tasks Buhari by 9jahotblog: 9:31am On Jun 25, 2022
Jostoman:
Seriously he’s in the influence of Alcohol. Adamu keeps on losing battles in the front niii
Re: Call Adamu To Order, Osun Pdp Tasks Buhari by Healthquest: 10:11am On Jun 25, 2022
Una de use incumbency power de play, so the present governor will not move around with his incumbency power just like obaseki did during his period to rig election in his favor?? Pdp should just prepare to cry more just dat ds oyetola isnt rugged as he should be ,hopefully his eye will open because pdp cannot even allowed to be voted out If they were on government house
Re: Call Adamu To Order, Osun Pdp Tasks Buhari by Idiotseverywher: 10:47am On Jun 25, 2022
9jahotblog:
Abi oooo
. Na so

(1) (Reply)

Go Get Your PVC Or Get Prepared To Be Recruited Into The Army (VIDEO) / My View On Labour Party Vice Presidential Candidate / Corruption: I Can’t Close Shop And Be Chasing Thieves – Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.