Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

What Many Obidient Fans Don't Know - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Many Obidient Fans Don't Know (1108 Views)

The Reason Why Many Obidient Supporter Don't Attend Rally. / Wow! See So Many Obidient Fulani In The North / See What Happened When Kwankwaso Supporters Clashed With Obidient Fans In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Many Obidient Fans Don't Know by KelvinRukky(m): 8:43pm On Jun 24, 2022
To be declared a winner in a presidential election, two requirements must be met.
1. He must have the highest number of vote counts.
2. He must get 25% of total votes count per state in 24 states and the Federal Capital Territory.

If only one of the above is fulfilled, there will be rerun between the top two candidates.

Therefore, being in a party that's highly represented from local government to federal level and the choice of a running mate are essential to meet the second requirement.

Before you choose, know what's possible.
Thanks and God bless you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Many Obidient Fans Don't Know by DispatcherLagos: 8:45pm On Jun 24, 2022
You could have spent the time you wasted here on campaigning for your choice candidate.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Many Obidient Fans Don't Know by Jennyjay283: 8:46pm On Jun 24, 2022
We know what is best for us!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Many Obidient Fans Don't Know by KelvinRukky(m): 8:48pm On Jun 24, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
You could have spent the time you wasted here on campaigning for your choice candidate.
You should have spent the time you used in showing your bitterness and ignorance in proving me wrong

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Many Obidient Fans Don't Know by DispatcherLagos: 8:50pm On Jun 24, 2022
KelvinRukky:

You should have spent the time you used in showing your bitterness and ignorance in proving me wrong
I can't be bitter on anything that has nothing to do with me directly. I am only teaching you how to play politics. Everyone is not as hate-filled as you are. Thanks

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: What Many Obidient Fans Don't Know by VoteTinubu2023: 8:51pm On Jun 24, 2022
Don't tell them. cheesy

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Many Obidient Fans Don't Know by KelvinRukky(m): 8:55pm On Jun 24, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

I can't be bitter on anything that has nothing to do with me directly. I am only teaching you how to play politics. Everyone is not as hate-filled as you are. Thanks
My joy is that you got the message the post passed and your bitter reaction is the proof.
I know it's not easy for you to accept it. Also understand that part of campaigning is telling people the truth that their master doesn't want them to know.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Many Obidient Fans Don't Know by DispatcherLagos: 8:57pm On Jun 24, 2022
KelvinRukky:

My joy is that you got the message the post passed and your bitter reaction is the proof.
I know it's not easy for you to accept it. Also understand that part of campaigning is telling people the truth that their master doesn't want them to know.
Suit yourself.....I have millions of things to do with my time than to waste a second of it on you, Tinubu,Atiku or Obi

1 Like

Re: What Many Obidient Fans Don't Know by Cubalabloo(m): 8:58pm On Jun 24, 2022
Las las they will be disObidient!

3 Likes

Re: What Many Obidient Fans Don't Know by EzeAnambra: 8:59pm On Jun 24, 2022
He already has 25% in Lagos,oyo, ondo and Ogun state. Add that to SE/SS. Also Benue,Kaduna,jos,nasarawa,taraba.

Kano,OSUn and Ekiti more work still needed here.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1540274911461113858

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Many Obidient Fans Don't Know by KelvinRukky(m): 9:02pm On Jun 24, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Suit yourself.....I have millions of things to do with my time than to waste a second of it on you, Tinubu,Atiku or Obi
If you really don't have time to waste, you wouldn't waste it typing.
You're actually more of a talker than a doer.
Men of action don't talk.

1 Like

Re: What Many Obidient Fans Don't Know by DispatcherLagos: 9:04pm On Jun 24, 2022
KelvinRukky:

If you really don't have time to waste, you wouldn't waste it typing.
You're actually more of a talker than a doer.
Men of action don't talk.
Alright.... thanks for those compliments. Cheers
Re: What Many Obidient Fans Don't Know by KelvinRukky(m): 9:04pm On Jun 24, 2022
EzeAnambra:
He already has 25% in Lagos,oyo, ondo and Ogun state. Add that to SE/SS. Also Benue,Kaduna,jos,nasarawa,taraba.

Weldone sir.
I reserve my comment
Re: What Many Obidient Fans Don't Know by Factcheck0001: 9:06pm On Jun 24, 2022
KelvinRukky:
To be declared a winner in a presidential election, two requirements must be met.
2. He must get 25% of total votes count per state in 24 states and the Federal Capital Territory.

If only one of the above is fulfilled, there will be rerun between the top two candidates.

Therefore, being in a party that's highly represented from local government to federal level and the choice of a running mate are essential to meet the second requirement.

people who don’t have party agents or ward coordinator not to talk of senator or house of rep or governor believe they can just wake up someday,start insulting everyone on social media n then voom their party wins

Re: What Many Obidient Fans Don't Know by Factcheck0001: 9:07pm On Jun 24, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

so telling u d criteria needed to win an election is d definition of hate to u?

If only u know it applies to tinubu n atiku too
Re: What Many Obidient Fans Don't Know by princeabdul(m): 9:07pm On Jun 24, 2022
The don't he emptied Anambra 's treasury too, please inform them
Re: What Many Obidient Fans Don't Know by Moblux(m): 9:08pm On Jun 24, 2022
KelvinRukky:

How is that your headache
Re: What Many Obidient Fans Don't Know by Factcheck0001: 9:08pm On Jun 24, 2022
EzeAnambra:

so u mean they have voted in those states n he has already had 25% cos I don’t get
Re: What Many Obidient Fans Don't Know by DispatcherLagos: 9:13pm On Jun 24, 2022
Factcheck0001:
so telling u d criteria needed to win an election is d definition of hate to u?

If only u know it applies to tinubu n atiku too
Read my first comment, read his reply and deduce why I use the word "hate".....By the way, why do you think I don't know these facts better than him? And why must he attach a person's name to it if actually it's applicable to all and sundry?

1 Like

Re: What Many Obidient Fans Don't Know by KelvinRukky(m): 9:13pm On Jun 24, 2022
Moblux:

How is that your headache
A wise man acts with knowledge.
I only dropped this to enable you know the task ahead and the work you need to do but you interpreted it with sentiment.
Your reply shows that you got the message but hard to accept
Re: What Many Obidient Fans Don't Know by Factcheck0001: 9:18pm On Jun 24, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Read my first comment, read his reply and deduce why I use the word "hate".....By the way, why do you think I don't know these facts better than him? And why must he attach a person's name to it if actually it's applicable to all and sundry?
the reason he attach obi name is that it’s his supporters that are jumping around n many of them don’t even know d rudiments of election n politics

People who will vote atiku n tinubu are not newbies unlike d ones that will vote obi

It’s on this same forum that I had to explain to a guy what it means to have political structure,financial war chest n other logistics in politics

If u participated in sug politics in d university u will understand that obi doesn’t stand a chance

U can see atiku isn’t bothered cos he has d structure to leverage on n u can see tinubu is putting extra work cos it’s his first time
What obi n his supporters focus on is social media image laundering n u n I could see it doesn’t work that way cos politics is grass roots n majority of d organic voters don’t use social media like we saw in ekiti
Re: What Many Obidient Fans Don't Know by EzeAnambra: 9:21pm On Jun 24, 2022
Factcheck0001:
so u mean they have voted in those states n he has already had 25% cos I don’t get
The revolution has started already. Nobody believed a blackman would ever rule America. But it happend.

You see this Lagos,APC won't win with more than 70k vote. Go and verify what's on ground.
Re: What Many Obidient Fans Don't Know by Factcheck0001: 9:24pm On Jun 24, 2022
EzeAnambra:
The revolution has started already. Nobody believed a blackman would ever rule America. But it happend.

You see this Lagos,APC won't win with more than 70k vote. Go and verify what's on ground.
no need to argue with people like u,u build castles in d air n live in fantasy world

Bro,is trump no longer coming to conduct referendum in Nigeria again?

Y is Britain not burning Nigeria down despite d fact that kanu has been locked up since last year?
Re: What Many Obidient Fans Don't Know by DispatcherLagos: 9:25pm On Jun 24, 2022
Factcheck0001:
the reason he attach obi name is that it’s his supporters that are jumping around n many of them don’t even know d rudiments of election n politics

People who will vote atiku n tinubu are not newbies unlike d ones that will vote obi

It’s on this same forum that I had to explain to a guy what it means to have political structure,financial war chest n other logistics in politics

If u participated in sug politics in d university u will understand that obi doesn’t stand a chance

U can see atiku isn’t bothered cos he has d structure to leverage on n u can see tinubu is putting extra work cos it’s his first time
What obi n his supporters focus on is social media image laundering n u n I could see it doesn’t work that way cos politics is grass roots n majority of d organic voters don’t use social media like we saw in ekiti
I got your point. I wasn't rude to him in my first comment not until he brought up the word "hate" which is completely uncalled for. Like you said Atiku has been in the ballot more than once and obviously has built his structure....what if Obi is actually trying to build his own structure? There is no point trying to talk down on his supporters... let's all channel our energy towards convincing each other why they should vote who we choose and not why they shouldn't vote who they chose. Cheers

1 Like

Re: What Many Obidient Fans Don't Know by lathrowinger: 9:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
Why I like Pandora supporters, they don't have time with Nigeria Government.

Once Elon musk and Mark Zuckerberg announce Pandora, as social media president they are ok with that.

They'll be Govern from Twitter and Facebook, then report news on nairaland angry
Re: What Many Obidient Fans Don't Know by Factcheck0001: 9:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

I got your point. I wasn't rude to him in my first comment not until he brought up the word "hate" which is completely uncalled for. Like you said Atiku has been in the ballot more than once and obviously has built his structure....what if Obi is actually trying to build his own structure? There is no point trying to talk down on his supporters... let's all channel our energy towards convincing each other why they should vote who we choose and not why they shouldn't vote who they chose. Cheers
one love my brother

1 Like

Re: What Many Obidient Fans Don't Know by EzeAnambra: 9:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
Factcheck0001:
no need to argue with people like u,u build castles in d air n live in fantasy world

Bro,is trump no longer coming to conduct referendum in Nigeria again?

Y is Britain not burning Nigeria down despite d fact that kanu has been locked up since last year?
typical Afonja.Shifting post already.
Re: What Many Obidient Fans Don't Know by DispatcherLagos: 9:29pm On Jun 24, 2022
Factcheck0001:
one love my brother
This how we should be. God bless you bro
Re: What Many Obidient Fans Don't Know by KelvinRukky(m): 9:32pm On Jun 24, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

My post isn't condemning any body but informational yet you saw it as if I'm trying to blackmail someone
Re: What Many Obidient Fans Don't Know by mrvitalis(m): 9:58pm On Jun 24, 2022
KelvinRukky:

Are you aware that when obi became governor APGA had zero elected officials ...I mean zero

Same criteria apply to states and LGA too ..yet he won

Obi acceptability is nation wide

Tinubu and Atiku are only banking on illiterates and none exposed people and people who support them for religious and tribal reason

Obi is the best candidate on the ballot and any sensible Nigeria should vote him

1 Like

Re: What Many Obidient Fans Don't Know by KelvinRukky(m): 10:08pm On Jun 24, 2022
mrvitalis:

Are you aware that when obi became governor APGA had zero elected officials ...I mean zero

Same criteria apply to states and LGA too ..yet he won

Obi acceptability is nation wide

Tinubu and Atiku are only banking on illiterates and none exposed people and people who support them for religious and tribal reason

Obi is the best candidate on the ballot and any sensible Nigeria should vote him
Nationwide by 200 million Nigerians
Re: What Many Obidient Fans Don't Know by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 24, 2022
We know that more than you!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bandits Reportedly Attacked Kuje Prison In Abuja This Night 5th June (Video) / Reno Omokri Is A Fraudster! / Chiamanda Must Write UK To Defend Obi's Crimes- Bashir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.