Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Marrying A Feminist - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marrying A Feminist (22122 Views)

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? / "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri / How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marrying A Feminist by FreeSpirited: 9:14am On Jun 25, 2022
You want to sign your death warrant yourself

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Feminist by Maghan37: 9:15am On Jun 25, 2022
Feminism as different versions. Some i agree with(Chimamanda Adichie) others i do not.
Re: Marrying A Feminist by addictiv(m): 9:16am On Jun 25, 2022
Marrying a feminist = self imposed trials n tribulations

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Feminist by almarthins(m): 9:16am On Jun 25, 2022
Novemberaura:
Is there anyone here married to a feminist lady.

I need inputs.

What are the challenges and benefits. Is it really as awful as people say it is

Why do feminist ladies end up not married or have failed marriages.

Wahala ba de!

Well, feminist movement are brain washed to think they can be equal to man. No man wants to marry a lady that questions his authority, so how can their marriage last when you have two masters in one ship?
Re: Marrying A Feminist by Dorwadora(f): 9:17am On Jun 25, 2022
Lol.....

The Bible said women must be submissive

The Quran said so too.....

These are the defence of low self esteem men.

Good thing that I don't believe in Most religion.

Mutual respect in relationships and marriage goes a long way. No one is superior neither inferior.

3 Likes

Re: Marrying A Feminist by johnnychuks(m): 9:17am On Jun 25, 2022
Just like Femi Fani Kayode wife.
Re: Marrying A Feminist by realmindz: 9:18am On Jun 25, 2022
Novemberaura:

I need inputs.

They will.kill you with arguments.
While u are supposed to be enjoying your companionship, the first thing that comes to their mind is battle for supremacy not even equality. Most end up with toxic relationships.
They only manage to do well with effeminate men

5 Likes

Re: Marrying A Feminist by alizma: 9:20am On Jun 25, 2022
Novemberaura:

I need inputs.

Before you enter into relationship with such people, ask yourself what you stand to gain by challenging God's divine arrangement.

4 Likes

Re: Marrying A Feminist by SenatePresdo(m): 9:21am On Jun 25, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Men don't submit because? undecided

Women are to submit because? undecided

Just pay most of the bills as the wife.. Do all the man's duty. Your salary should be our salary and my salary remains mine, if I don't submit as the husband make I bend.

But it na me dey do all the aforementioned, and you are telling me equality.. I go first break your head before people starts asking what happened.

8 Likes

Re: Marrying A Feminist by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 25, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Your a Simp it obvious tueh sad
Re: Marrying A Feminist by omoadeleye(m): 9:22am On Jun 25, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Oh, I see now! Feminists don't submit, and the some is you can't submit yourselves, but expects the females to submit to you on grounds that they are females. I get it now! undecided

So, you are a feminist? That means you are retard

4 Likes

Re: Marrying A Feminist by VERDA: 9:22am On Jun 25, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Oh, I see now! Feminists don't submit, and the some is you can't submit yourselves, but expects the females to submit to you on grounds that they are females. I get it now! undecided

This is how it started in the US, now we are at a point where a simple question like " who is a woman? " gives you the answer " it depends on how you feel "... and a 4 year old can decide his/her gender...

Let's all keep observing where the madness will take us to...

8 Likes

Re: Marrying A Feminist by Zealag(m): 9:22am On Jun 25, 2022
Plz if u see a feminist send me her email,I wish to marry one and watch her submit and change to a vitous wifey...

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Feminist by Depressed101: 9:22am On Jun 25, 2022
Kobojunkie:
[s]Oh, I see now! Feminists don't submit, and the some is you can't submit yourselves, but expects the females to submit to you on grounds that they are females. I get it now[/s]
Re: Marrying A Feminist by Dalil8: 9:24am On Jun 25, 2022
Pierocash:
Men don't submit. Submission is for women not men. If you have lost your identity,real men have not

EOD!
Re: Marrying A Feminist by realmindz: 9:25am On Jun 25, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You ask this because all antiFeminist men never end up not married nor have failed marriages, abi? undecided

Are u a feminist?

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Feminist by Dalil8: 9:25am On Jun 25, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Pvssy ass nigga. Spits...

Do you also mark & track your menstrual cycle on FLO?

4 Likes

Re: Marrying A Feminist by caesymore(m): 9:26am On Jun 25, 2022
Novemberaura:

I'm in love with feminist and want to marry her.

I'm asking cux I just want other people view

Go for a deliverance you are about to ruin your entire life.

2 Likes

Re: Marrying A Feminist by Pakwel(m): 9:27am On Jun 25, 2022
Kobojunkie:

This lady talking this. You don't hear yourself ? That's why you will never met a man and stay with him for long.. no one is arguring with you.. just close your mouth and learn. I am with equal rights. But the way the feminist in Nigeria do it.. it's just too much noise making.

3 Likes

Re: Marrying A Feminist by juman(m): 9:27am On Jun 25, 2022
Nothing bad if you believe man and woman suppose to be equal in society.

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Feminist by Watinani(m): 9:28am On Jun 25, 2022
Pierocash:
because both the Bible ,and Quran said so.

Your own sons can submit to there wives, mine won't submit to any woman, they can only love them

Quran encourage woman to be total submissive to their husband.

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Feminist by TheMan3: 9:30am On Jun 25, 2022
Kobojunkie:

ask this question again when you are 35 and I will answer you

2 Likes

Re: Marrying A Feminist by realmindz: 9:31am On Jun 25, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Op, can u see the way this poster is jumping all over the thread like a rottweiler.

Love is not about battle for supremacy, being with a feminist will drain out your energy. The moment you are supposed to be enjoying your companionship and life, you wil be busy researching vocabularies for your next arguments.
U can keep them as friends but never as partners. Just see them as your fellow guys

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Marrying A Feminist by Chiraq77(m): 9:32am On Jun 25, 2022
I can marry a feminist l,I don't care,it's not the woman's submission that will feed the family.

2 Likes

Re: Marrying A Feminist by RealistRedpiler: 9:33am On Jun 25, 2022
Novemberaura:

Do yuur Obituary first
Re: Marrying A Feminist by BloomingDale(f): 9:35am On Jun 25, 2022
Pierocash:
because both the Bible ,and Quran said so.

Your own sons can submit to there wives,mine won't submit to any woman, they can only love them

The Black woman was here first. Scientists today have discovered that the Y chromosome in sperm has 2.8 percent less genetic material than the X chromosome in the same sperm specimen. Researchers were able to sift sperm to produce samples in which 85 percent of the cells had an X chromosome. In fact, the X chromosome is five times larger than the Y chromosome, which means that females existed for generations without males. To get the Y chromosome out of an X chromosome, you lose one of your points, thus the chromosome is defected, which is why a man has the same components on his body, that the woman does. For example, the breast and nipples, however men don’t breastfeed. Men are a genetic defect of women. A woman not only breastfeeds her children, but she nurtures the whole world with her wisdom.
The Y chromosome comes from female scientists, as Ninti, known as Mother Ninti or Nunet, who experimented with the side of an X chromosome maiming it by removing 2.8 percent of X chromosomes. This resulted in a maimed lower right stem (see 'xy' photo), giving the appearance of a Y, which produces less genetic materials, resulting in a Y chromosome, called chromosomal manipulation, a well known experiment today.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marrying A Feminist by realmindz: 9:37am On Jun 25, 2022
Novemberaura:

Run!
They will plant the idea in your head that they are interested in challenging you to be a better version of yourself, it is all lies. Rather, they will be quick to point out your weakness and argue you till death.

They will plant the idea that they will make good mother for your children, it is all lies... They will tell your kids why you arent as successful as you are meant to, they will compare their father to other fathers doing better and claim responsibility for even the little success you have. They will do this no matter how successful you are.

If you want to live a life of competition, arguments and feeling like you arent good enough, then marry a feminist especially a narcissist

6 Likes

Re: Marrying A Feminist by Maynman: 9:37am On Jun 25, 2022
Kobojunkie:
He had no problems doing chores, if that is what you are asking. He even taught me how to cook om several occasions.. undecided

When your dad does the dish it’s “partnership” when your mom does the dish it’s “master/slave” relationship, hope you know women that are 35+ have 90% chance of not giving birth. They are biologically useless. What age you pushing again?

6 Likes

Re: Marrying A Feminist by Jaisman26(m): 9:39am On Jun 25, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Hahaha �� one of them is sighted here already. Why can't you submit to a man. Both the 2 holy books admonished a woman to be submissive which is natural but the feminists will not like this.

2 Likes

Re: Marrying A Feminist by Maynman: 9:41am On Jun 25, 2022
BloomingDale:

The Black woman was here first. Scientists today have discovered that the Y chromosome in sperm has 2.8 percent less genetic material than the X chromosome in the same sperm specimen. Researchers were able to sift sperm to produce samples in which 85 percent of the cells had an X chromosome. In fact, the X chromosome is five times larger than the Y chromosome, which means that females existed for generations without males. To get the Y chromosome out of an X chromosome, you lose one of your points, thus the chromosome is defected, which is why a man has the same components on his body, that the woman does. For example, the breast and nipples, however men don’t breastfeed. Men are a genetic defect of women. A woman not only breastfeeds her children, but she nurtures the whole world with her wisdom.
The Y chromosome comes from female scientists, as Ninti, known as Mother Ninti or Nunet, who experimented with the side of an X chromosome maiming it by removing 2.8 percent of X chromosomes. This resulted in a maimed lower right stem (see 'xy' photo), giving the appearance of a Y, which produces less genetic materials, resulting in a Y chromosome, called chromosomal manipulation, a well known experiment today.

Not exactly.

All fetus start out being essential sexless. This is early in the first trimester.

If the fetus does not produce a certain minimum amount of androgens, the fetus will develop as a female. If there enough androgen the fetus develops as a male.

The most common reason for an embryo not to produce a whole lot of androgen is because it is a girl. But if the tissue of the fetus are insensitive to androgen then the person grows up as female despite having the XY chromosome pair.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

"I Quit My Job To Submit To My Husband" / Akwa Ibom Girl Abandoned By Family And Left To Die, Rescued (Photo) / Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.