Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,836 members, 7,802,674 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) (31772 Views)

Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) / Peter Obi Support Group Hold Free Medical Outreach In Gombe State (Pictures) / Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by donjazet(m): 9:04am On Jun 25, 2022
Are there really Nigerians in this country who wish for people to still reward the APC led government?
Like are there really human beings who think people should go to the ballot box and still thumbprint for the APC?? Are people that foolish or something? Someone should help me make sense of it.

4 Likes

Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by candidbabe(f): 9:05am On Jun 25, 2022
Go peter obi we are soidly behind you

2 Likes

Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by Gory12: 9:06am On Jun 25, 2022
Wow
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by Zulu2022: 9:08am On Jun 25, 2022
Wat thing am sure is,If de elect bad leader come 2023,nd some post urgent 2k or 1k ,shimgba no go com out,vote wisely

1 Like

Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by StPete: 9:09am On Jun 25, 2022
HajiMT:
I can see that many southern Nigerians are politically naive and uninformed. I live in northern Nigeria but I am a southerner. I recently made a trip to Lagos and the Uber man that took me to the airport, of course a southerner from the east, was trying to market Obi to me. I asked a simple question if he believed Obi could win and he answered in affirmative. I later lectured him that Obi can’t even get close talkless of winning. He became sad and dejected because he was eventually convinced that winning is a mission impossible for Obi.

In Lagos, I engaged some colleagues that I though were informed because of their level of education but there is no difference between them and the Uber guy. They also believed the noise on social media. Anyway, they also surrendered to superior arguments and became disoriented.

Not an iota of sense in this post. What was the superior argument u gave that u thought must’ve convinced him in your small mind. Suffer no dey tire you?

You didn’t even mention just one because u know the story you concocted was just a figment of your imagination

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by Sicilyjoe: 9:10am On Jun 25, 2022
Poster how do I join am in abia state ?

1 Like

Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by Timnico: 9:12am On Jun 25, 2022
XerXers:

Better than skull miners and bandits
Please let's remain civil in replying this person until victory is assured for obi, please do not let them turn it into a tribal war because that is what they intend to achieve create a tribal war because so many Yorubas are planning to vote Obi so they want to create an environment of tribal voting do not let them, please. Shalom

5 Likes

Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by Enumerator(m): 9:16am On Jun 25, 2022
Shut up

Suffer no dey tire you? undecided
Kdon2:

This idiots are just wasting their own time! Obi can not even win his south east not to talk of other regions. Ibos that love money more than their lives. They could not even raise funds to match tinubu campaign war chest. Olodo grin

2 Likes

Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 25, 2022
Kdon2:

This idiots are just wasting their own time! Obi can not even win his south east not to talk of other regions. Ibos that love money more than their lives. They could not even raise funds to match tinubu campaign war chest. Olodo grin

e go shock you

2 Likes

Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by juman(m): 9:18am On Jun 25, 2022
Likely he would withdraw from the race.
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by Kennitrust(m): 9:20am On Jun 25, 2022
Kdon2:

You trust money for everything, abi

Your vulture thivenubu, will soon be doom

1 Like

Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by Kdon2: 9:20am On Jun 25, 2022
Enumerator:
Shut up

Suffer no dey tire you? undecided

You wey suffer tire you wetin be your contribution to obi except to make noise online. This una deceit will not give obi any presidency in Nigeria abeg!
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 25, 2022
HajiMT:
I can see that many southern Nigerians are politically naive and uninformed. I live in northern Nigeria but I am a southerner. I recently made a trip to Lagos and the Uber man that took me to the airport, of course a southerner from the east, was trying to market Obi to me. I asked a simple question if he believed Obi could win and he answered in affirmative. I later lectured him that Obi can’t even get close talkless of winning. He became sad and dejected because he was eventually convinced that winning is a mission impossible for Obi.

In Lagos, I engaged some colleagues that I though were informed because of their level of education but there is no difference between them and the Uber guy. They also believed the noise on social media. Anyway, they also surrendered to superior arguments and became disoriented.

it is people like you that allow these rogues to keep robbing us blind. God parted the red sea once and he will never do it again. Any change we need in Nigeria is up to us to do it. If we vote out APC and PDP it would send a statement that we are ready for the government that we want and it will truly give power to the people and that alone would make elections become free and fair and campaigns would be issue based and no more about sharing groundnut oil, kerosene, Derica of rice and giving people 2k.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by Kdon2: 9:22am On Jun 25, 2022
Kennitrust:
You trust money for everything, abi

Even you wey dey talk here, if Dem give you correct money now now you go change tune.
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by shugamummy: 9:23am On Jun 25, 2022
Keep willing and wishing. Lagos Treasury will be emptied (Okada and Keke are now paying 20k monthly) for Tinubu campaign war chest, while grassroots are mobilizing with their own money to sensitize the masses about Peter Obi, printing Caps and Tshirts without collecting Kobo from Okada and Keke people. Keep licking Tinubu's leaking pampers

Kdon2:

2 Likes

Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by Kdon2: 9:23am On Jun 25, 2022
obynzo:

e go shock you

Make una just dey deceive una self there.
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by ossaisly(m): 9:24am On Jun 25, 2022
HajiMT:

It is people like you that i would love to engage with. You would have probably spoken to "anywhere belle face" people or you are probably a good orator that wins most argument. Or you are probably lying to us here, i doubt if you are anyway.

One fact is, as much as the majority, in my own opinion are rooting for Obi, it is normal for people to criticise or doubt. even the best president in any part of the world have enemies.

But i can assure you that it is already too late to convince people not to vote for PO, likewise it is too late for me to convince anyone not to vote for either Atiku or BAT.

My only concern is if this man eventually wins, he will out perform any president this country has ever produced.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by lovegeneration(m): 9:25am On Jun 25, 2022
XerXers:

Better than skull miners and bandits
When will u guys stop this ur triberlisim abuse
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by blowjohn(m): 9:28am On Jun 25, 2022
Totilopussylick:
The youths are wiser now

This is the time to throw away APC to the trash were it belongs tongue

Which youths r wiser?
The ones still waiting for next edition of big brother naija?
Or the ones who cannot protest increase in price of diesel?
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by Kennitrust(m): 9:28am On Jun 25, 2022
Kdon2:

Even you wey dey talk here, if Dem give you correct money now now you go change tune.
I go collect the looted fun and swear any odd and still vote the future
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by Kdon2: 9:31am On Jun 25, 2022
Kennitrust:
I go collect the looted fun and swear any odd and still vote the future

You are already loaded with the wrong mindset. No integrity. Imagine you ll collect from stolen money! What makes you any better than the thieves
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by Abdul05: 9:32am On Jun 25, 2022
FoolaniHellman:
Gathering of Drug dealers
omo! You bad ooo grin grin grin
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by Gbemini(m): 9:34am On Jun 25, 2022
FoolaniHellman:
�������lol na association of drunkards
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by famology(m): 9:35am On Jun 25, 2022
Chaiiiiiiiiiii...... Peter Obi is doing serious damage to PDP and Atiku chances.
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by OGwales(m): 9:36am On Jun 25, 2022
Meeting in a beef parlour

E clear grin grin angry
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by Kennitrust(m): 9:36am On Jun 25, 2022
Kdon2:

You are already loaded with the wrong mindset. No integrity. Imagine you ll collect from stolen money! What makes you any better than the thieves
because The giver is not the own.

The money that is mean for me and you is in the pocket of one ROGUE

1 Like

Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by DAwest7: 9:37am On Jun 25, 2022
Totilopussylick:
The youths are wiser now

This is the time to throw away APC to the trash were it belongs tongue
and PDP incase you forget to add it
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by moneyissweet(m): 9:39am On Jun 25, 2022
Clean your tears afonja,E go shock

Mugu

Kdon2:

1 Like

Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 25, 2022
FoolaniHellman:

They are learning from Asiwaju of drugs a.k.a Emi l'o kan.

1 Like

Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by Anxiety2022: 9:46am On Jun 25, 2022
XerXers:
The structure is taking shape. Election is still far, enough time for full structures to be formed
please where is the meeting point. I wanna join. I stay in Aba

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Congratulates New CAN President, Daniel Okoh / Accidental Discharge In Aso Rock Injures A Female Staff / 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.