Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

South-West PDP Demands Senate Presidency, SGF, Party Chair From Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-West PDP Demands Senate Presidency, SGF, Party Chair From Atiku (15358 Views)

South-East APC Demands Senate Presidency, SGF From Tinubu / PDP: Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki Push For National Chair From South / APC Crisis: Governors Divided Over Next Party Chair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-West PDP Demands Senate Presidency, SGF, Party Chair From Atiku by KashApp: 7:43am On Jun 25, 2022
LongBig:

Ignorance and the ability to jump the gun without proper thinking is really taking over some people on this forum! I MADE IT CLEAR RECORD SHALL BE SET! SAME RECORD TURN OVER THAT WAS RECORDED IN 1993 SHALL COME TO PLAY HERE!
E ma binu sir... We go soon shout "Happy New Year"....then, we shall see. Happy Weekend!!
Re: South-West PDP Demands Senate Presidency, SGF, Party Chair From Atiku by Minjim: 7:44am On Jun 25, 2022
With Tinubu emergence they will get little votes. People in Oyo and Ondo don't really fancy Tinubu.
Re: South-West PDP Demands Senate Presidency, SGF, Party Chair From Atiku by Slynation(m): 7:44am On Jun 25, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

southwest is getting presidency in 2023, not SP and keep your chief whip to your kinsmen post 2023 election
You mean the Iragbiji BATman who doesn't have a certificate?? Just chill until events starts enfolding...grin
Re: South-West PDP Demands Senate Presidency, SGF, Party Chair From Atiku by Paullo19: 7:49am On Jun 25, 2022
If not being that tribalism have taken over our politics, i don't think on s real sebce anyone is supposed to vote for Atiku.. after watching Obasanjo's interviews.. while for Tinubu, i wonder why we think he should rule, an old man who is supposed to be encouraging the youth to take back power because the older ones have messed the country up, coming to battle to become the president..he should be resting, several clips I've watched, it's either his hands are vibrating, his legs, or he pee on himself..he should just go take care of himself..he claimed he single handedly made buhari the president, he couldn't even talk to him when the economy was falling apart now he's shouting it's his turn..let's watch and see..
Then obi, their have been so many talks that he is corrupt, yes, but he is less corrupt than those who sold Nigerian properties to themselves, the once who can't travel to US because of corruption, the drug lord, the shaking hand ND legs..he is a lesser thief i think.i would rather waste my vote on him or kwankwaso than vote the other two..what really our problem is in this platform most especially is tribalism and that is what has left this country where it is today.

1 Like

Re: South-West PDP Demands Senate Presidency, SGF, Party Chair From Atiku by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:49am On Jun 25, 2022
Nosayer:

Igbos can only escape it if all their lives is restricted only to the Southeast

You use English even your household cannot readily identify..

Minorities have been restricted under my space,yolobas have been restricted to benin republic and under the Islamic space..

We triumph over everything.. you can only draw boundaries on nairaland..You cannot deny Igboland.

Delta state governor just told you, go and argue with him biko.

Wail and wail...Nepa go take light,you go buy fuel and 400naira one day,me self go buy am.. we dey the country together.. Don't be afraid

Re: South-West PDP Demands Senate Presidency, SGF, Party Chair From Atiku by OriOko88(m): 7:55am On Jun 25, 2022
LongBig:
Lol I laugh in Swahili! Alaye pdp look elsewhere Southwest is on lockdown for BAT! We go shock you with over 10m from here! Record shall be set! Get set!!!
Forget it. APC cant get block votes in south west. It will be so close. PDP is strong in sw
Re: South-West PDP Demands Senate Presidency, SGF, Party Chair From Atiku by hush15: 8:21am On Jun 25, 2022
Re: South-West PDP Demands Senate Presidency, SGF, Party Chair From Atiku by swissgoldenpro2: 8:23am On Jun 25, 2022
Okay we have heard
Re: South-West PDP Demands Senate Presidency, SGF, Party Chair From Atiku by duro4chang(m): 8:27am On Jun 25, 2022
No need.
Re: South-West PDP Demands Senate Presidency, SGF, Party Chair From Atiku by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:43am On Jun 25, 2022
sokera:
I know you guys is not about Tinubu but the hate you all have for yoruba people but we will keep feeding the nation until one Nigeria ends one day you will all regret taking advantage of our beautiful heart … yoruba not the president candidate and not the Vp in PDP so se senate President is too much to ask from the people that have been feeding the entire nation ?
SW feeding the nation? Are you joking or what? What then are the SS doing?
Re: South-West PDP Demands Senate Presidency, SGF, Party Chair From Atiku by yusufmurry: 8:43am On Jun 25, 2022
sokera:
yes you are right and this is the same reason I tell people that Igbos has no right to ask for Presidency and VP in APC

I disagree with your last line. If things are equal, Northeast and SouthEast deserve that slot. I believe in equality and inclusiveness.

Anyways, Nigeria na who smart pass dey win or rule
Re: South-West PDP Demands Senate Presidency, SGF, Party Chair From Atiku by LongBig(m): 8:47am On Jun 25, 2022
OriOko88:

Forget it. APC cant get block votes in south west. It will be so close. PDP is strong in sw

Lol in your widest dream ba? Forget about the vote Obasanjo got in 2003 from the Southwest, role your tape back to 1993 and that evet would come to play again!!
Re: South-West PDP Demands Senate Presidency, SGF, Party Chair From Atiku by famology(m): 8:50am On Jun 25, 2022
Is there PDP in South West? Mtcheeew
Re: South-West PDP Demands Senate Presidency, SGF, Party Chair From Atiku by ericmani: 8:54am On Jun 25, 2022
FuckOsuPigs:
See original mumu people. So, we will leave presidency for all these bread crumbs.

That Akeem Olatunji guy is taking Osogbo weed surely.

Mark my word here and now, PDP will not get 10% of the votes from Southwest. We know those who will give them the little they will get...but they are insignificant 5 percenters.

If you can’t then why do you think the North will leave presidency for VP slot?? Lol
Re: South-West PDP Demands Senate Presidency, SGF, Party Chair From Atiku by LongBig(m): 8:56am On Jun 25, 2022
KashApp:
E ma binu sir... We go soon shout "Happy New Year"....then, we shall see. Happy Weekend!!

We shall see. Same here happy weekend
Re: South-West PDP Demands Senate Presidency, SGF, Party Chair From Atiku by bahaushe1: 8:59am On Jun 25, 2022
Jokers! Let them deliver the region to PDP first.
Re: South-West PDP Demands Senate Presidency, SGF, Party Chair From Atiku by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:02am On Jun 25, 2022
PDP is always ahead:matured, organized and very optimistic.

I'm OBIdient

1 Like

Re: South-West PDP Demands Senate Presidency, SGF, Party Chair From Atiku by ericmani: 9:03am On Jun 25, 2022
Make no mistake

Tinubu will win in SW
Peter Obi will win in SE
Atiku will win in the North

So the real battle ground is South South. You will not know this if you don’t understand Nigerian Politics.

1 Like

Re: South-West PDP Demands Senate Presidency, SGF, Party Chair From Atiku by juman(m): 9:43am On Jun 25, 2022
The Ibadan – Oyo – Ogbomoso Expressway is a very strategic road and should be completed quickly.

This road is yet to be completed since obasanjos time.
This is one of the reason I dont like anybody from obasanjos area to be president. They may be a useless person like him.
Re: South-West PDP Demands Senate Presidency, SGF, Party Chair From Atiku by juman(m): 9:48am On Jun 25, 2022
Proudpolygamist:

That is not how politics works, SP cannot return to the North after AHMAD lawan served his term. It will kom to the south regardless of whether a Northerner or southerner wins the presidential election. North can have speaker of the house after gbajabiamila a southerner.

It does not hold.
Politicians across the country have to compete for the position.
Getting it zoned to a region is quick answer for politicians.
From David Mark to saraki to lawan.
Re: South-West PDP Demands Senate Presidency, SGF, Party Chair From Atiku by Ijoba85: 9:58am On Jun 25, 2022
You guys are going nowhere . The yorubas , the glue that holds Nigeria together wants presidency not SP . Those PDP are only speaking for themselves
Re: South-West PDP Demands Senate Presidency, SGF, Party Chair From Atiku by Yakson09: 10:10am On Jun 25, 2022
Proudpolygamist:

That is not how politics works, SP cannot return to the North after AHMAD lawan served his term. It will kom to the south regardless of whether a Northerner or southerner wins the presidential election. North can have speaker of the house after gbajabiamila a southerner.
. Atiku don already settled with Tambuwal as SP.
Re: South-West PDP Demands Senate Presidency, SGF, Party Chair From Atiku by Oplomo: 10:16am On Jun 25, 2022
If SW delivers up to 80% PDP, I will support that they get Senate president and Deputy speaker.
Re: South-West PDP Demands Senate Presidency, SGF, Party Chair From Atiku by tamdun: 10:53am On Jun 25, 2022
PaChukwudi44:
SW can only get chief whip from the PDP.Senate presidency will go either SE or NW
SW gave more vote to Atiku compared to SE in 2015,in fact SE gave atiku the lowest vote in Nigeria
Re: South-West PDP Demands Senate Presidency, SGF, Party Chair From Atiku by Buksaylor: 11:17am On Jun 25, 2022
Re: South-West PDP Demands Senate Presidency, SGF, Party Chair From Atiku by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 25, 2022
It's all about demands and negotiations for power. Things must be even.
Re: South-West PDP Demands Senate Presidency, SGF, Party Chair From Atiku by Okwyjesus(m): 11:31am On Jun 25, 2022
Re: South-West PDP Demands Senate Presidency, SGF, Party Chair From Atiku by benitwater(m): 11:39am On Jun 25, 2022
PDP suppose zone it to southern part of Nigeria for equality which they can equally make Atiku Abubakar their party chairman.
Now it will might not be easy for them.
Re: South-West PDP Demands Senate Presidency, SGF, Party Chair From Atiku by sokera: 11:54am On Jun 25, 2022
yusufmurry:

I disagree with your last line. If things are equal, Northeast and SouthEast deserve that slot. I believe in equality and inclusiveness.

please I want you to answer this question sincerely with details, when igbos want Biafra they claim south/south is part of Biafra where Jonathan came from , but when igbos want presidency they don't see Jonathan as part of them ... for me as long as igbos believe south-south is part if Biafra then Jonathan has use the slot of igbos and now its the turn of yoruba ... but tell me why igbos don't see south-south as part of them when it comes to presidency but they see them as part of them when it comes to Biafra? Please explain
Re: South-West PDP Demands Senate Presidency, SGF, Party Chair From Atiku by sokera: 11:57am On Jun 25, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

SW feeding the nation? Are you joking or what? What then are the SS doing?
go and check , use your Google to verify lagos sea port was built in 1913 before Nigeria was formed , lagos international airport was built before Nigeria was formed and this 2 things make more money than the entire south-south oil go and verify
Re: South-West PDP Demands Senate Presidency, SGF, Party Chair From Atiku by sokera: 12:00pm On Jun 25, 2022
yusufmurry:

that lagos Sea and ocean you see is lagos is what is feeding the entire nation
Re: South-West PDP Demands Senate Presidency, SGF, Party Chair From Atiku by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 1:14pm On Jun 25, 2022
Slynation:
You mean the Iragbiji BATman who doesn't have a certificate?? Just chill until events starts enfolding...grin

even Buhari that dont have certificate rule you, how much less a masters holder from a prestigious university

dummy have you registered for your PVC? foools everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Repentant Abia Criminals Demand For Amnesty / Osinbajo Receives Ghanaian President Nana Akufo-addo In Aso Rock / "Nigeria Will Soon Be The Envy Of The World" - VP Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.