Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

It's My Papa's Birthday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It's My Papa's Birthday (612 Views)

God Of Miracle Na My Papa Ooo / Students Caught Papa Frank Lloyd With A Truckload Of Charm / My Papa(david Ibiyeomie) Got The Latest Ride In Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's My Papa's Birthday by Deborah98(f): 9:03am On Jun 25, 2022
A man whom I have learnt and drawn a lot from. He taught me to be patient,calm and friendly. Apostle will always say that we should make relationships that advances our course because to him relationships should be an advantageous connections.
One of the many things that challenges me in his teachings is whenever he says if you as a man buys everything you need in this life by yourself then you are not wise.
My Papa is intelligent,bright,sound,rooted in the word, competent, consistent, loveable,a giver,lover of children, resourceful, patient and kind.
Apostle Joshua Selman Sir,I may not be privilege to meet you one on one and say all these to you,but within my reach and in my space,I hope the world learns that I truly love you and I believe in the God that sent to our generation.
I'm blessed to be part of the moving train called Koinonia.
God bless you for raising armies for our God.
Your new age will usher in all the remaining blessings and packages the Lord has in store for you. Thank you so much Sir grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It's My Papa's Birthday by reubenobi(m): 4:47pm On Jun 25, 2022
I just can't do without his teachings.
Re: It's My Papa's Birthday by stamapro(m): 6:06pm On Jun 25, 2022
Deborah98:
A man whom I have learnt and drawn a lot from. He taught me to be patient,calm and friendly. Apostle will always say that we should make relationships that advances our course because to him relationships should be an advantageous connections.
One of the many things that challenges me in his teachings is whenever he says if you as a man buys everything you need in this life by yourself then you are not wise.
My Papa is intelligent,bright,sound,rooted in the word, competent, consistent, loveable,a giver,lover of children, resourceful, patient and kind.
Apostle Joshua Selman Sir,I may not be privilege to meet you one on one and say all these to you,but within my reach and in my space,I hope the world learns that I truly love you and I believe in the God that sent to our generation.
I'm blessed to be part of the moving train called Koinonia.
God bless you for raising armies for our God.
Your new age will usher in all the remaining blessings and packages the Lord has in store for you. Thank you so much Sir grin

He is indeed a great man, had listened to him on different instances and was thrilled. He is deep. Let me stop here. Happy birthday to a great man. Is that your half face. Enigma...
Re: It's My Papa's Birthday by Deborah98(f): 7:31pm On Jun 25, 2022
stamapro:

He is indeed a great man, had listened to him on different instances and was thrilled. He is deep. Let me stop here. Happy birthday to a great man. Is that your half face. Enigma...
Yes truly he is. And yes that's half of a yellow face lol...
Re: It's My Papa's Birthday by Deborah98(f): 7:32pm On Jun 25, 2022
reubenobi:
I just can't do without his teachings.
You can say that again. My Papa is one man whose teachings are new and fresh as days go by. I hope to see him one day.

1 Like

Re: It's My Papa's Birthday by God1000(m): 8:04pm On Jun 25, 2022
Happy birthday to your dad, wishing him many more prosperous years ahead.
Re: It's My Papa's Birthday by stamapro(m): 8:30pm On Jun 25, 2022
Deborah98:
Yes truly he is. And yes that's half of a yellow face lol...

Hmm, when the half of the yellow face eclipse. I look forward to seeing the bright radiance the full will reflect. Since you drink from the bossom of a great man. cool
Re: It's My Papa's Birthday by reubenobi(m): 11:46pm On Jun 25, 2022
Deborah98:
You can say that again. My Papa is one man whose teachings are new and fresh as days go by. I hope to see him one day.
i have and it was a great experience. I have really been transformed through his teachings.

(1) (Reply)

May My Stay Here Be Fruitful And Blessed In Jesus Name. / Preface To The Revised Standard Version (2nd Ed., 1971) / HINDUISM THE THIRD LARGEST RELIGION IN THE WORLD ACCEPTS HOMOSEXUALITY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.