Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

I Am A Graduate But No One Wants To Give Me A Job Because I Have No Legs {Photos - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Am A Graduate But No One Wants To Give Me A Job Because I Have No Legs {Photos (2824 Views)

Unique Dog Breed Births Puppy With 6 Legs (photos) / Is A 2.2 A Bad Grade For A Graduate? / "I Didn't Get Admitted To OOU Because I Am Too Beautiful" - Young Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Graduate But No One Wants To Give Me A Job Because I Have No Legs {Photos by FullBlastLight: 1:13pm On Jun 25, 2022
I Am A Graduate But No One Wants To Give Me A Job Because I Have No Legs- Physically Challenged Lady Tells Her Story

There are some people who were born without legs but are still doing all they can to survive. Such is the case of Eunice Reuben who was born without legs but became a graduate.

According to Afrimax English, Eunice who is 29 years old was born in Nairobi Kenya, she was born without legs and she grew up with her grandmother.

Afrimax Gathered that Eunice wasn’t aware of her condition until she was in class one, according to her, she started to notice that she is different from other children because she couldn’t join them in some activities including running.

Things became worse when other students asked her why she doesn’t have legs and she went home crying.

After her parents explained her condition to her, she told them that she would love to attend a school for disabled people and from there she was able to accept her condition.

After her secondary education, her mother couldn’t afford a University for disabled people so she attended a cheaper University.

Although Eunice graduated several years ago, she has not been able to find a job because of her condition.

According to her, most people don’t want to employ her because she has no legs so she has been living with her brother who takes care of her.

Despite her condition, Eunice can do several house chores and she has gotten involved in several sports.

She also revealed that she can do her own make-up and she wants to start her own cosmetics shop but she doesn't have enough money.

Eunice also stated that she has not been lucky in relationships because of her condition, she revealed that other guys she has dated always end the relationship after sometime but despite that, she is a very happy lady and she hope that she will become successful someday.

See photos below:

https://edujandon.com/2022/06/i-am-a-graduate-but-no-one-wants-to-give-me-a-job-because-i-have-no-legs-physically-challenged-lady-tells-her-sad-story-details-below.html/

2 Shares

Re: I Am A Graduate But No One Wants To Give Me A Job Because I Have No Legs {Photos by Kestolove(m): 1:36pm On Jun 25, 2022
but she still fit fvck na, make she marry first

3 Likes

Re: I Am A Graduate But No One Wants To Give Me A Job Because I Have No Legs {Photos by alhaji04: 1:42pm On Jun 25, 2022
Kestolove:
So sorry! na wao.. guy wey go fvck dis one try o.. hmmm
Re: I Am A Graduate But No One Wants To Give Me A Job Because I Have No Legs {Photos by Marketgists(f): 1:58pm On Jun 25, 2022
It is well with your soul

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Graduate But No One Wants To Give Me A Job Because I Have No Legs {Photos by youngsahito(m): 2:13pm On Jun 25, 2022
Kestolove:
out of everything wey she talk, na only furk u dey talk about.

15 Likes

Re: I Am A Graduate But No One Wants To Give Me A Job Because I Have No Legs {Photos by HarlequinLekex: 2:16pm On Jun 25, 2022
Kestolove:
Is that what u can say
Re: I Am A Graduate But No One Wants To Give Me A Job Because I Have No Legs {Photos by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 25, 2022
Make she apply 4 Asylum, stating discrimination.
She may likely be favored.
For abroad she go become Legend & possibly get married.
Na the kind Wife Oyibo men dey like.
This one no fit charge you go court at all.
She no fit chase you around to places.
She no fit truncate your freedom.
Her First & Last name go be loyalty.
With this type, all ur male friends are welcomed.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am A Graduate But No One Wants To Give Me A Job Because I Have No Legs {Photos by henndukwe18: 2:55pm On Jun 25, 2022
youngsahito:
out of everything wey she talk, na only furk u dey talk about.
grin cheesy D guy no get joy
Re: I Am A Graduate But No One Wants To Give Me A Job Because I Have No Legs {Photos by Moh247: 4:15pm On Jun 25, 2022
Kestolove:

Men don suffer for this country.... So marriage Na laid occupation or vagina don turn commodity wey we must pay for
Re: I Am A Graduate But No One Wants To Give Me A Job Because I Have No Legs {Photos by 50Kilometer: 4:45pm On Jun 25, 2022
Kestolove:

You're brainlessness is on a whole new level...
You belong in ARO.

6 Likes

Re: I Am A Graduate But No One Wants To Give Me A Job Because I Have No Legs {Photos by JoyousFurnitire(m): 5:29pm On Jun 25, 2022
Kestolove:

Make I shout "Cha!" before Shalomy come undecided

Make she consider handiwork or remote jobs o. There should be remote roles for underrepresented people/groups provided she's skilled enough.
Re: I Am A Graduate But No One Wants To Give Me A Job Because I Have No Legs {Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:29pm On Jun 25, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
True that.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am A Graduate But No One Wants To Give Me A Job Because I Have No Legs {Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:29pm On Jun 25, 2022
Keep pushing Eunice.

Disability is not inability.

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am A Graduate But No One Wants To Give Me A Job Because I Have No Legs {Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:30pm On Jun 25, 2022
Kestolove:

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am A Graduate But No One Wants To Give Me A Job Because I Have No Legs {Photos by Englishisamust: 5:57pm On Jun 25, 2022
Kestolove:

This guy na fool grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am A Graduate But No One Wants To Give Me A Job Because I Have No Legs {Photos by Pastorjohn2: 7:03pm On Jun 25, 2022
She would be perfect for missionary style
Re: I Am A Graduate But No One Wants To Give Me A Job Because I Have No Legs {Photos by Nicepoker(m): 7:55pm On Jun 25, 2022
Kestolove:
SMH
Re: I Am A Graduate But No One Wants To Give Me A Job Because I Have No Legs {Photos by Mexzy4sho(m): 8:02pm On Jun 25, 2022
Pastorjohn2:
She would be perfect for missionary style

Ahhhh.

Fear God pastor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am A Graduate But No One Wants To Give Me A Job Because I Have No Legs {Photos by Cypress042(m): 8:21pm On Jun 25, 2022
The lord is your muscle my kenya sister.
Someone to date you is another crucial angle am looking at cool
The lord is your muscle once a again my kenya sister.
Re: I Am A Graduate But No One Wants To Give Me A Job Because I Have No Legs {Photos by Moneyboyz: 8:51pm On Jun 25, 2022
I am 100 percent sure she's not a virgin.

Some people don't have conscience.
Re: I Am A Graduate But No One Wants To Give Me A Job Because I Have No Legs {Photos by Mercury12(m): 8:52pm On Jun 25, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Lol

Oga u don analyse am Finnish grin
Re: I Am A Graduate But No One Wants To Give Me A Job Because I Have No Legs {Photos by Mercury12(m): 8:58pm On Jun 25, 2022
50Kilometer:

You're brainlessness is on a whole new level...
You belong in ARO.

She might not know the meaning of "ARO"

Lemme translate it to her.

ARO - PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL

Yabaleft cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am A Graduate But No One Wants To Give Me A Job Because I Have No Legs {Photos by DevilSignature: 9:15pm On Jun 25, 2022
I no understand

Let us not underestimate who we are
Re: I Am A Graduate But No One Wants To Give Me A Job Because I Have No Legs {Photos by Mastakija(m): 9:15pm On Jun 25, 2022
Kpele my sister
But No i don't blv
Some ppl wey get complete body gan wey get every requirement nor see any shishi job get

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Am A Graduate But No One Wants To Give Me A Job Because I Have No Legs {Photos by NLPoliceWoman: 9:47pm On Jun 25, 2022
RTR
Re: I Am A Graduate But No One Wants To Give Me A Job Because I Have No Legs {Photos by 1Sharon(f): 9:52pm On Jun 25, 2022
Her hands arent broken nah...she can do Office jobs, catering, teaching, healthcare, beauty

They just don't want to employ her to stigmatise her
Re: I Am A Graduate But No One Wants To Give Me A Job Because I Have No Legs {Photos by onomeabuja: 3:08am On Jun 26, 2022
Kestolove:
Geskia something de worry u undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am A Graduate But No One Wants To Give Me A Job Because I Have No Legs {Photos by Noble3264: 1:34pm On Jun 26, 2022
I pray God blesses her so she can go for prosthetic limbs.
Re: I Am A Graduate But No One Wants To Give Me A Job Because I Have No Legs {Photos by NLPoliceWoman: 1:59pm On Jun 26, 2022
RTR

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please, Nairalanders Must Be Very Careful, This Is A Must Read For Every Member. / Federal University Of Petroleum Resources Effurun / University Of Ibadan Post Utme Shorlisted Candidate Is Released And Prepare F

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.