Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,567 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

So Peter Obi Is Truly An Osu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Peter Obi Is Truly An Osu (4082 Views)

So Peter Obi Pikin Na Gay ? Omo, Nigerians Dodged A Bullet Ooo... Thank God Oo / So Peter Obi Is Still Busy Dishing Out Lambas? / Is Kadaira Ahmed Truly An In-law To El-rufai? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Peter Obi Is Truly An Osu by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:17pm On Jun 27, 2022
Omoslim26:

Hahaha hahaha if you hate slaves you must hate you late mother who was a sex slave,that opens her legs for anything even dogs grin grin
Everyone prays to die fulfilled,but yours is to die shouting and crying Yoruba ehhh,Ijaw eeeeee grin grin Igbo ahhh grin grin
With this kind rubbish useless destiny wey your eternally cursed head carry come dis world your future no fit dey bright oo grin grin grin ;
See the thing wey dey keep you alive for here,if not with how your life be total disaster plus growing up in the gutters without parental care,you for don sell this phone wey you thief buy snipper drink grin grin grin

You go catch cruise belleful � grin grin grin
Always carry that tag at the colored grin grin
Own it with your full chest bcus na your destiny be dat oo grin grin

I said I hate slaves

nwaboi..

nairaland make you My class..enjoy it

grin
Re: So Peter Obi Is Truly An Osu by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:17pm On Jun 27, 2022
Omoslim26:

I am waiting for you to explain why your late father who raped you mercilessly was burnt to ashes for raping a little boy grin grin

says a servant...

nwaboi
Re: So Peter Obi Is Truly An Osu by Omoslim26: 10:22pm On Jun 27, 2022
cursed OyeofIkoTuN:

I said I hate slaves

nwaboi..

nairaland make you My class..enjoy it

grin

grin grin ;Dand I am sure you must hate your mad mother who was a sex slave with passion grin
Church rat.
Who dash an eternally cursed vagabond whose life as always been and is forever destined to be a disaster class grin grin
Nairaland gave you a platform to pour out your frustrations and avoid suicide enjoy it grin

Re: So Peter Obi Is Truly An Osu by Omoslim26: 10:24pm On Jun 27, 2022
cursed OyeofIkoTuN:

says a servant...

nwaboi

Says a cursed thing.
Church rat grin grin grin
Re: So Peter Obi Is Truly An Osu by Owontime: 11:15pm On Jun 27, 2022
Those who know politics know that APGA will win at least one state in Nigeria but Labour Party will win none.
Re: So Peter Obi Is Truly An Osu by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 3:00am On Jun 28, 2022
Omoslim26:

grin grin ;Dand I am sure you must hate your mad mother who was a sex slave with passion grin
Church rat.
Who dash an eternally cursed vagabond whose life as always been and is forever destined to be a disaster class grin grin
Nairaland gave you a platform to pour out your frustrations and avoid suicide enjoy it grin

slave with no likes .

Screenshot one of your trashy response with 1likes none... I can show you mine with likes.

You are worthless and irrelevant here..hahahahahahahaha

Cry to mama..nobody fit beat

I'm gonna make you famous in a bad light.

hahahahahahahaha
Re: So Peter Obi Is Truly An Osu by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 3:05am On Jun 28, 2022
Omoslim26:

Says a cursed thing.
Church rat grin grin grin

church wetin.....hahahahahahahahahaha

You have been bragging here since...I just dey screenshot down...He get this, he get that...he get 3 nwabois,he dey sell for VI now...see achievement, I sell in VI now..hahahahahahahahahaha

Let your wealth or people speak for you..Children make noise on anonymous forums..

hahahahahahahahahaha

Nwaboi.....
Re: So Peter Obi Is Truly An Osu by Omoslim26: 7:46am On Jun 28, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

says a servant...

nwaboi

grin grin grin comon explain why your late rapist father raped you mercilessly grin grin
Your father really messed you up before he was burnt like asun oo grin grin
Hahahaha.
Re: So Peter Obi Is Truly An Osu by Omoslim26: 7:57am On Jun 28, 2022
cursed OyeofIkoTuN:

church wetin.....hahahahahahahahahaha

You have been bragging here since...I just dey screenshot down...He get this, he get that...he get 3 nwabois,he dey sell for VI now...see achievement, I sell in VI now..hahahahahahahahahaha

Let your wealth or people speak for you..Children make noise on anonymous forums..

hahahahahahahahahaha

Nwaboi.....

grin ;Dyou be cursed church rat nah grin grin grin which one be church watin hahahaha

Cursed church rat grin hahahaha �
Re: So Peter Obi Is Truly An Osu by Omoslim26: 8:13am On Jun 28, 2022
cursed OyeofIkoTuN:

slave with no likes .

Screenshot one of your trashy response with 1likes none... I can show you mine with likes.

You are worthless and irrelevant here..hahahahahahahaha

Cry to mama..nobody fit beat

I'm gonna make you famous in a bad light.

hahahahahahahaha

Hahahaha famous on nairaland grin grin grin
I said it this is the only thing keeping an accursed child of perdition and doom like you alive grin grin grin
Likes on nairaland are what you see that keeps you from selling this phone you stole to buy sniper and end dis rubbish wey you dey live se na life � grin grin grin
I say make you dey add cursed to your moniker ��

Re: So Peter Obi Is Truly An Osu by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:48am On Jun 28, 2022
Omoslim26:

I said it this is the only thing keeping an accursed child of perdition and doom like you alive grin grin grin
Likes on nairaland are what you see that keeps you from selling this phone you stole to buy sniper and end dis rubbish wey you dey live se na life � grin grin grin

painment...

E don see free wifi to use for bariga.

You go dey trek reach akoka be that ooo..

eeeyaahhhh
Re: So Peter Obi Is Truly An Osu by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:51am On Jun 28, 2022
Omoslim26:

see as I dey dance to slave rants...

but I didn't give you out to be turned into a slave worker under the pretext of learning the trade.

your parents did..

hahahahahahahaha..for a little fee that time oo

ask them how much they received then use it and measure your worth

Na OYE you wan stand.

hahahahahahahaja
Re: So Peter Obi Is Truly An Osu by survivor10(m): 10:00am On Jun 28, 2022
BOLA TINUBU & THE REST OF US

By Charles Ogbu.

Make no mistake, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu attended primary and secondary schools. The only reason he would rather lie that he never attended any than submit his certificates to INEC Nigeria is because those documents contain personal information about who HE REALLY IS, his real name, his age, his ancestry etc.

This is the shadowy figure some of you are supporting to come and preside over the destiny of over 200 million people after 8 whole years of the human tragedy called Muhammadu Buhari? And you call this Politics and Right to make choice? How more h£artless can you be? Just because of money that won't even last you a couple of months??

And why is it that Omoyele Sowore and Sahara Reporters never ever beamed their torchlight on Tinubu and his crooked past EVEN FOR ONCE? Why does Tinubu always escape Sowore and Sahara reporters scrutiny

When will the indefatigable trio of the irrepressible Rufai, the elegant and brainy Tundu Abiola and the very erudite Reuben Abati of Arise News invite Tinubu or his handlers to their popular morning show and INSIST on extracting SATISFACTORY ANSWERS to the many questions surrounding the man who is contesting to manage the destiny of Nigerians

When will Premium Times and Simon Kolawole 's Cable media platform write investigative piece on Tinubu Where is AIT Online? Let's forget the The Nation Newspaper for obvious reason.

Is the job of the media no longer to serve as the watch dog? Is the media no longer the 4th estate of the realm saddled with the responsibility of entertaining, educating and informing the public?? When will the Nigerian media fulfil their obligations to the Nigerian people on Tinubu??

Where are the so called FACT-CHECKERS?? Or does your Fact-Checking skill only work on Peter Obi?��

It is such a curious thing, is it not, that almost all the Nigerian media platforms have dwelt EXTENSIVELY on the candidate they all claim stands no chance of winning the election, Mr. Peter Obi to the point of thoroughly dissecting how much profit or loss the investment he made as governor has recorded (and this is completely okay), but why is none of these media platform dedicating even the littlest percent of that time in analysing the one they all believe stands a reasonable chance of winning the election??

Why is no one asking real questions about Tinubu's health??

Why the conspiracy of silence on Tinubu's drug charge in the US even when the document is in the public space? The last time the ever courageous Rufai of Arise Morning Show asked a Tinubu's aide how his principal made his money, it almost turned to Russia versus Ukraine. Why is it that only independent journalists, writers and activists like Professor Farooq Kperogi, David Hundeyin, Adeyanju Deji and co are asking real questions expected of the media. Even Channels Television and their anchors like Seun Okinbaloye are conveniently silent

Why?

Are we expecting CNN CNN International , Al Jazeera English or the BBC World Service BBC News Africa to come and do this for us??

How can we pretend to be okay with the prospect of having a man we know absolutely nothing about, preside over our country

Are we all under some kind of spell or something
��
Re: So Peter Obi Is Truly An Osu by Omoslim26: 12:48pm On Jun 28, 2022
cursedOyeofIkoTuN:

see as I dey dance to slave rants...

but I didn't give you out to be turned into a slave worker under the pretext of learning the trade.

your parents did..

hahahahahahahaha..for a little fee that time oo

ask them how much they received then use it and measure your worth

Na OYE you wan stand.

hahahahahahahaja

Hahahaha ��� see as I dey catch cruise with an eternally cursed church rat
No be me se make your mama dey open legs dey sleep wit dogs�� no be me se make your papa rape you without mercy .
So your foolish mama think se she go dey commit such abominable act like sleeping with dogs and not give birth to a cursed abomination like you grin ;Dyour mama no get sense at all grin grin
I know kukuma follow for people wey burn your late father like asun for raping a little boy nah grin grin
Oye you dey find cruise abi � grin ;Dngwa see cruise catch ooo grin grin grin
Re: So Peter Obi Is Truly An Osu by Omoslim26: 12:55pm On Jun 28, 2022
cursedOyeofIkoTuN:

painment...

E don see free wifi to use for bariga.

You go dey trek reach akoka be that ooo..

eeeyaahhhh

See sorrowing grin grin grin
How you take sabi akoka grin grin
So na yaba under bridge you dey write from chai your case worse pass as I take imagine ooo grin grin grin
No worry task force go still come catch you for that under bridge wey you dey send you go back Chad republic wey you come from grin grin
Ahahaha hahahaha under bridge na him d cursed bastard son of a late rapist dey live grin
Re: So Peter Obi Is Truly An Osu by NuclearWinter: 3:25pm On Aug 13, 2022
An OSU of an OSU race can not be my president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refineries / Happy 51st Independence Anniversary To All Nigerians / Boko Haram Is Not The Real Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.