Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,483 members, 7,781,442 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:28 PM

Why Do I Hate Bothering People? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do I Hate Bothering People? (721 Views)

I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members / When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" / Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do I Hate Bothering People? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 25, 2022
I try as much as possible to be self reliant and hardly ask people for help. Most people say I'm proud (I don't care though) but just curious if someone else experiences this too. Intruding people's space has never been my thing.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do I Hate Bothering People? by Ningen(m): 2:03pm On Jun 25, 2022
Probably because you hate to be bothered!

Speaking for myself actually, I don't bother people because I want people to respect my space and privacy also.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do I Hate Bothering People? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 25, 2022
Ningen:
Probably because you hate to be bothered!

Speaking for myself actually, I don't bother people because I want people to respect my space and privacy also.

You read me so well. I hate to be bothered

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Hate Bothering People? by prospero5(m): 2:39pm On Jun 25, 2022
I thought I was the only one in this ship.
I don't bother people and I hate when people disturb my life.
Some people are just funny. A man (PhD holder) was employed in my place of work last November. By December he got 40k from me promising to refund in one week. Funnily enough, he left by January for a higher position in Abuja but till today. Nothing! Same November a cousin asked for 150k which I was only able to give 50k but till today. Nothing! In my life I don't remember ever asking anyone for a loan before.

I hate when people knock on my door just to come and gist. I mind my business and do what I can but some people do not know where their place in one's life stops. They overstep.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Hate Bothering People? by Cataboy: 2:45pm On Jun 25, 2022
japajapa2canada:
I try as much as possible to be self reliant and hardly ask people for help. Most people say I'm proud (I don't care though) but just curious if someone else experiences this too. Intruding people's space has never been my thing.

because you haven't truly experienced the other side of life....truth is we are social animals, we can't do without each other....I use to be like you once but I had to adapt when I had no choice.now?, I don't hesitate to seek help when I feel i need it.till today I still hate to be bothered but I will also help if I can even if I don't feel like it....cuz that's what life is all about, we shouldn't always stay in our feelings, we ain't animals.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do I Hate Bothering People? by Benki003(m): 2:53pm On Jun 25, 2022
Op same thing but funny as it sounds people take us for granted angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Hate Bothering People? by Mariangeles(f): 3:04pm On Jun 25, 2022
japajapa2canada:

You read me so well. I hate to be bothered

Well, whether or not you hate to be bothered (by others), know that in life, help is necessary.

You cannot live life by yourself, and just for yourself. It is almost impossible.
Like it or not, you're not for yourself alone.

So, if you hate to bother others, that is your decision, but know that you will be bothered by others as long as you're alive.
You owe humanity that.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do I Hate Bothering People? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 25, 2022
prospero5:
I thought I was the only one in this ship.
I don't disturb people and I hate when people disturb my life.
Some people are just funny. A man (PhD holder) was employed in my place of work last November. By December he got 40k from me promising to refund in one week. Funnily enough, he left by January for a higher position in Abuja but till today. Nothing! Same November a cousin asked for 150k which I was only able to give 50k but till today. Nothing! In my life I don't remember ever asking anyone for a loan before.

I hate when people knock on my door just to come and gist. I mind my business and do what I can but some people do not know where their place in one's life stops. They overstep.

I can relate. People like us are easy prey to Nacissists.

I help but with moderation, and I can easily sense a narcissist from afar

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Hate Bothering People? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 25, 2022
Cataboy:
because you haven't truly experienced the other side of life....truth is we are social animals, we can't do without each other....I use to be like you once but I had to adapt when I had no choice.now?, I don't hesitate to seek help when I feel i need it.till today I still hate to be bothered but I will also help if I can even if I don't feel like it....cuz that's what life is all about, we shouldn't always stay in our feelings, we ain't animals.

This hits me hard. Maybe time to adjust.
Re: Why Do I Hate Bothering People? by Mariangeles(f): 3:36pm On Jun 25, 2022
Benki003:
Op same thing but funny as it sounds people take us for granted angry

Just know where to draw the line, and you're good.
Be neither too good nor too bad.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I Hate Bothering People? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 25, 2022
Mariangeles:

Well, whether or not you hate to be bothered (by others), know that in life, help is necessary.

You cannot live life by yourself, and for yourself. It is almost impossible.
Like it or not, you're not for yourself alone.

So, if you hate to bother others, that is your decision, but know that you will be bothered by others as long as you're alive.
You owe humanity that.

I'm adjusting. Thanks for your submit

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Hate Bothering People? by Sukersoc: 7:34pm On Aug 31, 2022
Op people like you are super sensitive and intelligent. Besides not wanting to be bothered, you're likely also someone who enjoys your own company very much needing very little by way of friendship.
You probably easily see the futility and vanity of life much more than others around.
You perhaps think things through very often before engaging.
You're very critical of yourself.
You're very careful with how you spend money even on yourself(you probably are very good at saving money).
You get easily irritated with people.
If not yet, you're going to have a really had time finding a suitable mate, but bear in mind, you'll most likely end up with far less than adequate, but you'll learn to manage with him or her.
People most likely feel drawn to you very easily, but they soon wonder what happened. You ghost them because you know they are about to take advantage of you niceness for thier own selfish gain.
You probably offer unsolicited advice quite often.
You often find that you have very few if any lifelong friendship.
You have trouble saying no.

The list is endless, but not to worry, because you're a gem, a gift from nature. One writer calls people like you the chosen ones. Be proud of who you are. Many who criticize you truly admire you deep inside.

As for the threat of you needing people some day, that's true, but unless you admire the vanities of life very much, you won't be needing so much that family and a few friends can't help with. The proven reality in life is this, when you're in need, very little help comes from those you've helped in the past; often help comes from sources you least expect. So never allow anyone beat you into submitting to thier selfish agenda by threatening to abandon you when you need help. Besides, most people like you are very very generous with family, and for me, family is the best and most reliable you can truely count on in times of need. But trust me, you may go through this life without ever really needing much from people other than family and a few friends if any. I personally don't like anything for free, so I do my best to ensure I can pay for any help rendered to me. If I cannot afford it, then it's not important.

Finally, people of like minds, tend to make for good friendships(birds of same feathers). This thread could be an avenue to create some acquaintance, but with care ofcourse. I can promise you this, as you grow older, those who understand you will stick with you as you are, and they'll enjoy you. You'll learn to be more comfortable saying no to people and thus have little need to avoid people. Instead it will be people who can't cope avoiding you then.

Rejoice fellas, just 2 centuries ago, the shamans were simply sensitive people. Never allow anyone make you regret this gift of nature, because deep down, you know what a treasure you possess. You're wisdom personified.

No apologies.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Video Shows Man Who Ate 1 Goat Plus 2kg Of Rice All At Once, His Wife Runs Away / How To Make Your Husband Happy VS How To Make Your Wife Happy / True Life Story: A Wife Slept With Her Husband Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.