Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,263 members, 7,780,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:59 PM

Transformation Pictures Of A Baby Who Was Rescued After She Was Abandoned - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Transformation Pictures Of A Baby Who Was Rescued After She Was Abandoned (738 Views)

Checkout The Beautiful Transformation Pictures Of Emmanuella (mark Angel Comedy) / Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) / Oluwatobiloba, Boy Who Photobombed Wedding Photo Was Abandoned By His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transformation Pictures Of A Baby Who Was Rescued After She Was Abandoned by Prowex(m): 2:00pm On Jun 25, 2022
Amazing transformation of a baby who was rescued after she was abandoned on the streets of Enugu

See more pictures in the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Usvo_ze_Mww

The man took the baby to the Police Station and he was asked to clean her up and return the next day.

He later gave an update that the baby had suffered tremendously and he sought advice on how adequately feed the baby with the right nutrients.

“This baby has suffered tremendously. She sat at that same spot while all the rain that fell yesterday battered her. The market women didn’t do nothing.”

“As at now we’ve cleaned her up and she’s eating like someone who hasn’t eaten since she was born. Her body is full of sores

Please we need advice on the proper diet to feed her for now. I don’t know how to take care of babies,” he wrote.

As the days went by, Nwashara took responsibility of the little child and just 10 days later, the baby has been completely transformed, much to the joy of Nigerians on social media.

3 Likes

Re: Transformation Pictures Of A Baby Who Was Rescued After She Was Abandoned by Cypress042(m): 2:01pm On Jun 25, 2022
May the good lord bless the rescuer abundantly.

I know the baby's mother would be proud of herself, where ever she is now sad sad

Because there's high probability she's on another man's bed doing the needful as usual angry

3 Likes

Re: Transformation Pictures Of A Baby Who Was Rescued After She Was Abandoned by Newtownconcrete: 2:08pm On Jun 25, 2022
The rescuer and the rescuee both changed

4 Likes

Re: Transformation Pictures Of A Baby Who Was Rescued After She Was Abandoned by Ningen(m): 2:12pm On Jun 25, 2022
Legalize abortion?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Transformation Pictures Of A Baby Who Was Rescued After She Was Abandoned by Quest7777: 2:17pm On Jun 25, 2022
That's how Nigeria needs to be rescued. kiss

1 Like

Re: Transformation Pictures Of A Baby Who Was Rescued After She Was Abandoned by Benki003(m): 2:45pm On Jun 25, 2022
God bless the woman who rescued her

We love her for that

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Actor Uche Odoputa Ties Knot With His Lover (photos)(details) / The Airline Forgot My Bag That Has My Costume And Stuffs- Kizz Daniel / I Am The Right Man For Dj Cuppy, Any Other Man Is Fake-King|Tiz Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.