Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Ebonyi Youths Dare Umuahi: Organise Unity Walk For Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi Youths Dare Umuahi: Organise Unity Walk For Peter Obi (1949 Views)

Ebonyi Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abakaliki (Video) / Ebonyi Youths Organise Rally For Peter Obi (Video) / Ebonyi Youths Charter 911 For Relocation Of Fulanis That Arrived At Mid Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebonyi Youths Dare Umuahi: Organise Unity Walk For Peter Obi by obynoses(m): 3:12pm On Jun 25, 2022
The youths of Ebonyi State have taken to the streets in Solidarity for the Labour Party Aspirant,Mr Peter Obi. They were seen on the streets of Afikpo North LGA with varying degrees of placards depicting total Support for Peter Obi and against the wish of the Governor that his people will not vote for Labour Party. Even some Honorable members, notable Politicians and past Councillors of LGAs were seen carrying placards and dancing to ‘Vote for Obi’ music. According to one of the youths interviewed “This unity walk has been scheduled to Continue on Saturday basis until 2023 presidential election.”

9 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Youths Dare Umuahi: Organise Unity Walk For Peter Obi by Cypress042(m): 3:13pm On Jun 25, 2022
Obidient people are never scared of anything shouting or threatening, they know what to do and when to do it grin

I comot cap for all obidient people out there una weldone cheesy.

48 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Youths Dare Umuahi: Organise Unity Walk For Peter Obi by Fahdiga(m): 3:14pm On Jun 25, 2022
The people can't be silenced again

31 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Youths Dare Umuahi: Organise Unity Walk For Peter Obi by DevilSignature: 3:15pm On Jun 25, 2022
kiss
Re: Ebonyi Youths Dare Umuahi: Organise Unity Walk For Peter Obi by ygowon: 3:18pm On Jun 25, 2022
Fahdiga:
The people can't be silenced again
I dey tell u bro. I love David Hundeyin. He Sabi silence all these influencers eehn!

No vex, I say make I derail topic small grin

14 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Youths Dare Umuahi: Organise Unity Walk For Peter Obi by Fahdiga(m): 3:20pm On Jun 25, 2022
ygowon:
I dey tell u bro. I love David Hundeyin. He Sabi silence all these influencers eehn!

No vex, I say make I derail topic small grin
No you are on point bro. What you said is actually the truth.

6 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Youths Dare Umuahi: Organise Unity Walk For Peter Obi by Samuelnze(m): 3:21pm On Jun 25, 2022
You can't stop a moving train,just because you failed to reach a certain position doesn't mean you shouldn't support kinsman to reach that height,the people you spoke as their monthpiece have gone against you..they have said their minds. The youths are now wiser taking the bull by the horn..
infact,they are now OBIDIENT to their hearts.

17 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Youths Dare Umuahi: Organise Unity Walk For Peter Obi by ksmile2610(m): 3:22pm On Jun 25, 2022
That you are a sitting governor doesn't mean you'll tell people who to vote

11 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Youths Dare Umuahi: Organise Unity Walk For Peter Obi by kenzysmith: 3:27pm On Jun 25, 2022
A fellow big igbo man who never bring himself down for another big Igbo man. Tambuwa a sitting governor humbling step down for Atiku who owns no government position but a fellow Igbo sitting governor will not.

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Youths Dare Umuahi: Organise Unity Walk For Peter Obi by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 25, 2022
When we talk about Presidential election, no politician in South East and South South can stop Obi. Umahi is just making empty noise

19 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Youths Dare Umuahi: Organise Unity Walk For Peter Obi by Omoslim26: 3:47pm On Jun 25, 2022
Nice one.
I stand with Peter Obi.
If only Apc had not played their games and had given Osibanjo the ticket, even though I am of the opinion that it's not yet the turn of the SW,it would have been a win win situation for the South and Country at large.
We are a very religious chopped up Country,and it's not cool to see a 16years straight up Islamic rule,when we also have capable hands from the Christian society to pilot the affairs of the Country.
I stand with Peter Obi.

11 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Youths Dare Umuahi: Organise Unity Walk For Peter Obi by Felyyaks(f): 3:47pm On Jun 25, 2022
The scales of elites suppression in politics are gradually falling off.
It is well.

9 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Youths Dare Umuahi: Organise Unity Walk For Peter Obi by Sergio101(m): 3:53pm On Jun 25, 2022
We are waxing stronger cool

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Youths Dare Umuahi: Organise Unity Walk For Peter Obi by Iykopee(m): 3:53pm On Jun 25, 2022
They are Obidiently telling Dave Umahi to do his worst

12 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Youths Dare Umuahi: Organise Unity Walk For Peter Obi by Bomboiy: 3:55pm On Jun 25, 2022
OBIdient movement,the biggest movement In the country.

5 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Youths Dare Umuahi: Organise Unity Walk For Peter Obi by PrincessofDSS(f): 3:56pm On Jun 25, 2022
As little as Umuahi, he’s fast becoming autocratic just to please the APC

I wonder what would’ve become of him if he had eventually won the APC primaries

9 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Youths Dare Umuahi: Organise Unity Walk For Peter Obi by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 25, 2022
There is no reasonable Nigerian that does not know Peter Obi stand out as a true decent and corrupt free politician to take Nigeria out of the woods. Its only selfish Nigerians that are currently benefiting from this decadence in Nigerian today that wont understand why Obi is the best for Nigeria come 2023. Anyone who truly love progress and wish Nigeria well will definitely support Obi. You can see such love and acceptance across the entire country for Peter Obi without collecting shishi.

7 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Youths Dare Umuahi: Organise Unity Walk For Peter Obi by eunisam: 4:18pm On Jun 25, 2022
Being obident is none negotiable

5 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Youths Dare Umuahi: Organise Unity Walk For Peter Obi by Beremx(f): 4:18pm On Jun 25, 2022
Umahi right now

6 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Youths Dare Umuahi: Organise Unity Walk For Peter Obi by Smithkafors(m): 4:32pm On Jun 25, 2022
We are talking about competent candidate. The only candidate who can address our current predicament. Forward ever!

6 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Youths Dare Umuahi: Organise Unity Walk For Peter Obi by GoooodHardDick: 5:35pm On Jun 25, 2022
Abeg INEC should just declare Peter Obi winner already. Man is Loved by Nigerians!!!

I'll urge peter Obi to start preparing his inugration speech. Congratulations to our incoming president!

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Youths Dare Umuahi: Organise Unity Walk For Peter Obi by wingmanIII: 6:10pm On Jun 25, 2022
Umahi is a foool!!

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Youths Dare Umuahi: Organise Unity Walk For Peter Obi by Kalashnikov49: 6:31pm On Jun 25, 2022
WHEN I TELL USELESS AFONJA THAT IGBO GET MIND, THEY SAY OTHERWISE...A GOAT WILL WIN UMAHI EVEN IN EBONYI, BECAUSE HE SUPPORTED A USELESS PARTY OF CRIMINALS AND MISCREANTS. UNA NEVER SEE ANYTHING YET!

AFONJA CANT EVEN SUPPORT THEIR USELESS BENEFACTOR WITH MORAL.

Tinubu SUPPORTERS ARE KNOWN AS OMO-ALE IN THE SW. SO ALL THEIR INTERNET NOISE IS IRRELEVANT AND USELESS. SPITS!!

Re: Ebonyi Youths Dare Umuahi: Organise Unity Walk For Peter Obi by Anaerobi(m): 6:45pm On Jun 25, 2022
LoL... nice one.
Re: Ebonyi Youths Dare Umuahi: Organise Unity Walk For Peter Obi by Mrexcell(m): 6:59pm On Jun 25, 2022
ksmile2610:
That you are a sitting governor doesn't mean you'll tell people who to vote

Gov. umahi is on his own am sure even his family members will vote peter obi next year.
Re: Ebonyi Youths Dare Umuahi: Organise Unity Walk For Peter Obi by infofta(m): 7:18pm On Jun 25, 2022
Tinubu show us your certificates.
Primary 6 abi na standard 6 and WAEC
Re: Ebonyi Youths Dare Umuahi: Organise Unity Walk For Peter Obi by rayvelez(m): 7:37pm On Jun 25, 2022
[b]This unity walk has been scheduled to Continue on [/b]Saturday basis until 2023 presidential election.” [/quote]
This is what we called organic love, thunder faya both APC &PDP zombies.
Re: Ebonyi Youths Dare Umuahi: Organise Unity Walk For Peter Obi by Wisetrue99: 7:40pm On Jun 25, 2022
obynoses:

Governor that his people will not vote for Labour Party.

notable Politicians and past Councillors of LGAs were seen carrying placards and dancing to ‘Vote for Obi’ music
Who is a common elected Umahi to speak for people, he was called to serve

Who no like better thing

People are tired of suffering! They want a country where they can be treated as humans

And Obi is the answer!

We move!
Re: Ebonyi Youths Dare Umuahi: Organise Unity Walk For Peter Obi by sreamsense: 7:49pm On Jun 25, 2022
Waste of productive time on structureless candidate, labouring in vain doesn't just start today. When they begin to hear LP party: 75 votes, PDP: 250 votes, APC: 1247 votes at polling unit outside Anambra, they will remember we warned them. Leave them alone, is good to do health walk excersise sometimes
Re: Ebonyi Youths Dare Umuahi: Organise Unity Walk For Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 25, 2022
Any smart political person should pick a post in labour party in SE SS and watch how it unfold you will surely win
Re: Ebonyi Youths Dare Umuahi: Organise Unity Walk For Peter Obi by Toks2008(m): 7:51pm On Jun 25, 2022
Peter Obi must team up with a strong northerner else he won't smell Aso rock.
Re: Ebonyi Youths Dare Umuahi: Organise Unity Walk For Peter Obi by Toks2008(m): 7:52pm On Jun 25, 2022
sreamsense:
Waste of productive time on structureless candidate, labouring in vain doesn't just start today. When they begin to hear LP party: 75 votes, PDP: 250 votes, APC: 1247 votes at polling unit outside Anambra, they will remember we warned them. Leave them alone, is good to do health walk excersise sometimes

Only rigging can make this your dream come true. And that they won't even succeed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presidency: What I Told Tinubu’s Wife After She Asked Me To Campaign For Tinubu / Atiku Faces Disappointing Rally In Sokoto / Let’s Face It. Peter Obi And LP Has Lost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.